Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 26, 2016 8:44 AM

Mar 2016
SAO? Hype? I don't think that's possible. Not on MAL, at least. Which is a good thing.
Nov 24, 2016 8:52 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, a thread about SAO lacking hype that's a rare one.
It usually goes the other way around.
Nov 24, 2016 9:22 AM

Nov 2016
Yeah this new movie will expand the bond with Asuna and Kirito but what matters is that this Anime continues. That's all I want, as long as the series continue we're going to Support SAO^^
Dec 5, 2016 2:42 AM

Nov 2014
Red_Keys said:
I stopped caring about SAO like a year ago. About 3 years too late.

Yet you are here on SAO FORUM! ggwp.

-I don't get you guys, why all the haters of SAO are all so dumb? Treating it like Justin Beiber of anime.
Dec 5, 2016 2:04 PM

Sep 2012
RarestProGamer said:
Red_Keys said:

-I don't get you guys, why all the haters of SAO are all so dumb? Treating it like Justin Beiber of anime.
There's this handy-dandy little thing called "recent posts" that lets you enter active or new threads without searching for the specific board they belong to.

Also, Justin Bieber > SAO
Dec 6, 2016 7:06 PM

Nov 2014
Now, don't tell me that they can't read the title of the recent active thread or the new threads either? I know your coma inducing types who just can't breath without spreading the hate about a particular thing on the specific forum or thread because you want the whole world to know just how much you hate something.
Dec 6, 2016 7:11 PM

Nov 2014
even as a SAO fan. I am not looking forward to the movie because it is just a filler and I think it is to promote VR and that SAO game?

-Where as I am waiting for the SAO III because Alicization Arc is the best after Mother's rosario period.
Dec 7, 2016 7:20 PM

Jul 2014
RarestProGamer said:
Red_Keys said:

Maybe we think it's shit? Not all of us think SAO is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Dec 26, 2016 10:37 AM

Jul 2014
SAO's nothing special, its avg to fine at best, but it is still on my plan to watch list.
Dec 29, 2016 7:41 AM

Sep 2015
I was quite hyped actually, I thought I'd be able to see the movie on the same day it debuts in japan and I was so wrong, because I just found it will make its debut in my country only half a year later.
I knew I should have not believed that stupid announcement, it was too good to be true.
Dec 29, 2016 8:21 AM

Sep 2008
RarestProGamer said:
even as a SAO fan. I am not looking forward to the movie because it is just a filler and I think it is to promote VR and that SAO game?

-Where as I am waiting for the SAO III because Alicization Arc is the best after Mother's rosario period.

Pretty much this. Completely zero hype from me. Still waiting for Alicization Arc adaptation announcement.
Jan 3, 2017 4:30 AM

Feb 2013
You want to know why there's a lack of hype? Because SAO failed to get many peoples attention by doing the same mistakes over and over again.

I'll give this a shot but I don't think it can change my opinion about SAO.

If the series continues to make the same mistakes as they did in the previous seasons I'll not even bother watching it anymore.

Here are the 2 main problems I've had with SAO:

-Relationships between characters: Kirito-Asuna Relationship seem like a really fake relationship where Kirito maintains his harem while Asuna still doesn't do jack sh*t about the chick magnet that is Kirito.

-There's no Logic: Last season we had Kirito playing his first FPS and managing to beat the sh*t out of everyone including the worlds top rankers. This doesn't make any sense just like how he wanted to be a solo player and not party in a f*cking MMO (still #1 player am I right?).

Of course it has great music, animation and action scenes but come on. SAO is one of the most popular anime of all time I'd be suprised that It had less than decent in these categories.

For the love of Hayao Miyazaki please don't make any more girl characters tsundere and fall for Kirito.
Jan 6, 2017 5:04 PM

Nov 2016
Brb said:
Tbh I care more about the release of progressive more than the movie.

I agree with you, I've been waiting on new SAO progressive chapters for half a year now, honestly the chapters we have so far is far better than season 1 of SAO anime, even though it takes liberty with the real LN story. I'm also looking forward to a possible Alicization Arc animation, even though I know it's going to be painful watching some parts because some of the saddest moments for me in SAO occurs in this arc.

Anyway if this movie shows more of Asuna kicking ass or doing pretty much anything and less of Kirito I'm down for that
Jan 18, 2017 9:03 PM

Jul 2014
From what I've read and seen, they would have to do a complete redo on SAO to do Progressive. But no, A1 steak sauce pictures will continue to milk this current butchered adaptation because it would be financial suicide not to. I'm not holding my breath for Progressive to be adapted anytime soon if ever.
Feb 15, 2017 4:41 PM
Jan 2011
No hype because this movie isn't canon... just another attempt to make money using SAO's name.
Feb 16, 2017 5:44 AM
Aug 2016
[quote=Nick-Knight]Barely anyone cares about this movie because:
WE WANT SEASON 3!!! Alicization is the best arc (Tied with Mother's Rosario).[/quote
I m not hyped at all well yes Romance was good but plot and story are just ok(average) not my cup of tea
Feb 16, 2017 7:35 PM

Jun 2011
A lack of hype? I never really noticed the lack of hype, all I know is that there is an anime movie airing in my small town, and its this movie, I watched the trailer, I'm hyped, and now I just spent $15 on a movie ticket for the 9th of March.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online Movie: Ordinal Scale Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - Feb 18, 2017

380 by CcCharles »»
Apr 6, 1:32 AM

» feel sorry for yuna

Nagiue - Dec 24, 2023

6 by ItzElite »»
Dec 24, 2023 3:01 PM

» plot hole

MCA5EY - Sep 21, 2018

10 by satyamkumar4005 »»
Jul 30, 2023 9:40 AM

» Why R+ - Mild Nudity?

winfoharso - Mar 4, 2020

19 by Kirito_online »»
Aug 10, 2022 5:06 AM

» Somebody should fix the Source from Light novel to Original

KiraShitpostKage - Jul 20, 2020

1 by Nurguburu »»
Dec 4, 2020 11:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.