Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Apr 26, 2016 10:39 AM

Nov 2009
Luna

Luna saw Adriano wake up, screaming in fear. She wraps her arms around him and holds him tight in her arms. He was screaming and shaking and it was a very sad thing for her to see. She loved Adriano, so she didn't want to see him like this. He was scared and shaking and she just wanted to be there for him. She hears him apologizing to her and saying that he wasn't any good. She leans towards him and softly says. "It was just a nightmare, everything will be ok, Everything will be ok" She says trying to calm him down by using her hands to rub up and down his back.
Apr 26, 2016 10:51 AM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano was crying, and down right scared what he just dreamed about. He noticed that this was another night tremor, thus he tried to shake it off, as well as scaring Luna when he shook. He was sweaty, panting, he looked as though he finished fighting something. He looked over at Luna and heard her in his head taunting him, "you did this" , but he just hugged her tighter and just decided he needed to talk about what he did, but he was afraid, afraid of losing Luna, "Luna... I need to tell you something..." He said this with an assertive tone, tears running down his eyes, because the idea of Luna leaving him, was too much, it was killing him.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 26, 2016 11:02 AM

Nov 2009
Luna

Luna moves her hands to the from of Adriano's face while caressing his skin as she did. She uses her index finger to rub his tears away from his face. She really did not want to see him like this, he looked as if he had just had a very frightening fight. She hugs him again and held him in her arms. "w-what do you need to tell me? I am here for you" She says as she kissed the side of his neck.
Apr 26, 2016 11:09 AM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano looked scared and sad, he needed to tell Luna what he did, he felt as though he needed her to know what he is, what he believes he is, "Luna I need to let you know, that its ok... If you leave me for what I'm about to tell you... I'm not a good anything, I've caused nothing but trouble to many... I'm a killer... So before I tell you, understand I will not hate you, or hurt you for leaving me because of it." He was being honest, he was afraid, he knew that he had guilt for what he has done, and that if Luna was to be with him, she would need to know about who he is. Adriano was no longer proud of who he was, in fact he hated himself, its why he can't believe Luna would love him after what he would reveal. He stared down at her, with nothing but depression coming from his face.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 26, 2016 11:35 AM

Nov 2009
Luna

Luna already knew that he was an assassin from over-hearing his conversation with yamato, that time that they were at the arcade. She kinda figured that assassins are killers but never really payed much mind to it. She figured it was in his past anyways. "I d-don't want to leave, I do love you alot" From that point she was slightly a bit scared. He knew that she loved him so it had to be something huge that he thought it would cause her to leave him. She looked into his apple red eyes, waiting for him to tell her what it was.
Apr 26, 2016 11:42 AM

Feb 2016
Arami Thornstone

Arami smiled and let it go for now. "Ok then, my loved, I'm sure we'll be fine if we're together!" He said and kissed her before walking out of the dorm with her, humming and enjoying her smooth skin as she grabbed onto him softly.
Apr 26, 2016 11:51 AM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano looked at Luna and just started to speak, "I killed my people Luna... I killed so many people, in so many brutal ways, I..." Adriano sighed and just looked down, " ... two hundred dead, others also, I even killed innocent to get to my targets... I killed my good trainer Luna, I was told to, and instead of letting him go I ended him... I killed Anna, but the worst of all... is that I fear, that I will kill Yamato, Cilia, but most of all, I'm afraid of ending you." Adriano was afraid, he began to pant, he looked over at Luna, and just feared her reaction. "I don't want you having to constantly defuse me, I'm a killer, they give them other names, Mercenary, Assassin, or Murderer... but it is what it is, I'm a killer, a good for nothing cold blooded killer... and I'm afraid of hurting you..." Adriano stared at the bed, and looked as though he lost everything, as though he did not want to live anymore.
SharkDad-Apr 26, 2016 12:08 PM
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 26, 2016 12:34 PM

Nov 2009
Luna

She was a bit saddened when he heard all the people that he had killed, including his parents. Tears came down her eyes when he said that he had killed his good trainer. She stayed there crying a bit and got a bit startled when he talked about ending Cilia, yamato and herself. She got lost in though for a moment but despite everything that he said, she still loved him. and that was implanted on her mind the whole time he was talking. She hugged him tight despite being a bit scared. "I still love you. I think that the fact that you are so scared of ending us is a sign that you won't do it. and I will find a way to stop you without you getting hurt. I promise"

(sorry that was a little late ;.;, I was unable to use the copy and paste option on this computer)
Apr 26, 2016 12:48 PM

Mar 2016
Adrino

Adriano cried a bit more and held Luna close to him and kissed her passionately, it was a deep meaning kiss. "I promise to never hurt you, to never ever ever put you in danger." He said this after he pulled away from the kiss, only to tear up again as he looked at her. He was calm when she said she would be here for him. He just held her as tears fell faster and faster, before he knew it, puddles of tears where falling out of his eyes.

(it's oki, I can wait for you. ;* <3, everything is as alright)
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 26, 2016 12:57 PM

Nov 2009
Luna

Luna saw tears coming out of adriano's over and over again. She kissed him back deeply and passionately as if it were there last kiss. She held him in her arms as he was crying, she never wanted to let go of him. Despite how much he was crying, he seemed to have calmed down a bit and wasn't horrified any longer. She held him tight as she spoke "I love you and I trust you. I should het you some tissues so you can wipe all your tears away. I want you to know that I will always be here for you, so please don't cry"
Apr 26, 2016 1:11 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Luna comforted him, leaving him completely calm and relaxed in her arms. He held her and squeezed her, giving her another passionate kiss, and it meant more and more the longer he was kissing her. "Love, is so strange and I think its stupid, despite the fact that I am in love." he thought about this to himself as he held this long passionate kiss.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 26, 2016 1:19 PM

Nov 2009
Luna

Luna smiled as Adriano had calmed down. they shared another passionate kissed while it was the middle of the night. She then broke off the kiss in order to kiss his cheek. "d-dou you think you can go back to sleep and not have another nightmare? She says as it was now 5am and they needed to get some sleep so they could be prepared for the next day. She knew that she still needed to figure out her abilities and they had planned to go to the choir club.
Apr 26, 2016 1:27 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano agreed, and understood they both needed to sleep, and so he did. Before he would go to sleep, he spoke only to say his good nights, "Yes... I'm sure I'll be fine, we should sleep, goodnight... I love you." He relaxes his body as he laid on the bed, holding Luna and then cuddling with her as he began to sleep.
SharkDad-Apr 26, 2016 5:17 PM
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 26, 2016 5:39 PM

Nov 2009
Luna

Luna smiled and cuddled with Adriano. she wrapped her arm and leg around him again. she layed her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. "I love you two. goodnight, my love" She falls to sleep soon after saying those words. She was lost in her dreams while cuddling with him as they where both sound asleep. Before two long, it was already 11:00 am and the sun was shining brightly through the windows. She tossed and turned trying to get away from the light which was everywhere.
SakuraSweetHeartApr 26, 2016 8:24 PM
Apr 26, 2016 8:36 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano laid there fully awake, he had only slept for an hour after closing his eyes. He was admiring Luna the hole night, caressing her body and just glaring at her beauty. "I wonder what she dreams about." He glared a while longer before getting up and deciding to make breakfast. He felt relaxed with Luna there.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 26, 2016 8:47 PM

Nov 2009
Luna

After tossing and turning for like 15 minutes and realizing that the light was not just going to go away, she opens her eyes. She sits up on the bed while letting out a yawn which sounded more like a nyaah. She looks over and doesn't see Adriano, but she could smell him close and smell food being made. She figured that she should go to her dorm, clean up and get some new clothes. She walks over to the small kitchen. "hey Adriano, I am going to go to my dorm to clean up and put some new clothes on. I will be back before you know it" She yawned a bit and headed towards her dorm with Adrianos shirt which looked like a dress on her and some flip flops on her feet.
Apr 26, 2016 8:52 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano kept cooking and heard Luna say she would go and come back soon. He smiled a little and just told her,"Um... Be back soon, I am making food bor us..." He felt a bit weird saying this, it was like he was an old protective parent, but he just continued cooking.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 26, 2016 9:03 PM

Nov 2009
Luna

After cleaning herself and putting on some new clothes, she comes back to Adriano's dorm. Since the door was open, she knocks on it before letting herself in. "Adriano, I am back" She says that with a smile while knowing that she did not take two long. "is the food ready yet?" She asked while being a bit hungry and looking at adriano
Apr 26, 2016 9:15 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Luna was not lying, she was gone and back in a matter of minutes. He looked over at her and chuckled as he had just finished cooking. "You came in here right when I was finished, is that part of your power?" He asked sarcastically as he served her a plate, it was fish with egg whites, with the yolk on the side boiled. "Here you go." He handed her the plate and sat on the floor with his plate.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 27, 2016 10:26 AM

Nov 2009
Luna

"psh psh, of course its not...although I did smell that the food was done" She blushed and looked towards her side as she took the plate from him. Luna walks over to the table and puts her plate on top of the table. She pulls the chair and sits right in front of her plate. "why don't you join me here at the table instead of sitting on the floor?"
Apr 27, 2016 10:41 AM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano spent all his life eating on the floor, in fact it took him a very long time to get used to plates. He looked at her with a bit of a surprised expression and just asked, "Are you... Sure?" He felt a bit scared asking this, he was never allowed to eat on a table.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 27, 2016 10:47 AM

Nov 2009
Luna

"of-course I am, silly. It would make this meal all the more special if we are sitting together at the table" She gave him a gentle smile as she looked at his apple red eyes. She did not understand why it seemed as if he enjoyed eating on the floor instead of a table. The only time she would eat of the floor was during her cat form. "c-can, I ask you something, Adriano kun?"
Apr 27, 2016 10:57 AM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano heard what Luna said and so he got up, holding his plate in one hand. Relaxing his breath as he got up and walked up to the table he slowly put his plate on the table, before he would sit he just answered Luna, "I'm here... Um yeah, you can ask me anything..." He felt strange, and decided to stay up, he didn't sit, he just awaited Luna's question.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 27, 2016 11:11 AM

Nov 2009
Luna

"you should sit down now. well, today is the full moon, so after tonight, I won't really have any powers. I have some type of moving powers so I was wondering if you could help me train and figure out all of my true powers." She looked at his apple red eyes as she waited for him to sit down and respond to her. She took a small bite of her fish and smiled as it was delicious.
Apr 27, 2016 11:20 AM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano was surprised, Luna was straight forward. "What kind of training?" He was confused, he was trained by so many people, so much so he could be a trainer, but he had never seen Luna in action, and he didn't want to train her the way he was trained. "If you train, it won't be easy, plus its not an over night change." He was being serious, but caring. He sat down and began to eat again.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 27, 2016 11:39 AM

Nov 2009
Luna

"well, all I really want you to do right now is hold small objects while standing away from me so that I can concentrate and hopefully move them" She needed to be able to fully understand her magic and right now this was the only way she could do it. "don't worry, I am very well aware that things won't happen overnight" She smiled and continued to nibble on her fish.
Apr 27, 2016 11:54 AM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano seemed to calm down, he still didn't like the table, but seeing Luna in front if him stopped him from getting up and sitting on the floor. "So I just have to hold things... You won't move me, right?" He felt a bit scared, he didn't like magic, but he went with it for Luna's sake. He nodded imhis head to agree with her and ate some fish.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 27, 2016 12:01 PM

Nov 2009
Luna

"haha, do not worry my friend, I highly doubt that I will be able to move a living, breathing person" She says jokingly while looking at him and this time she takes a spoonful of the egg. She then takes another bite out of her yummy fish and smile. "hehe, maybe one day we can even do a mission together" She says thinking about how cool it would be for them to do a mission together.
Apr 27, 2016 12:17 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano smiled a little and got up, he had finished eating as Luna spoke he went over to where she was and stood next to her, he kissed her forehead and chuckled, "If you could move me that would be nice on a mission, think about it... You could fling me away somewhere, I could get there quickerm" He laughed a little more and smiled at her. The idea of them going together in a mission made him feel nice, he had no real idea why, but it did.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 27, 2016 12:35 PM

Nov 2009
Luna

Luna Smiles as Adriano finished eating and walked over to her only to kiss her forehead. She then imagined what Adriano had said. She imagined her self moving her hand. and quickly moving Adriano somewhere. She chuckled a bit at the thought. "it would be pretty funny if I just moved my hand and I could fling you wherever I wanted." She giggles a bit but of course she did not ever expect herself to even come close to moving him. She finished eating and took the plate from Adriano as well as her own plate.
" since you made breakfast, it's only fair that I do the dishes. so how would you like to start the day today?" She asked him as she made her way over to the sink.
Apr 27, 2016 12:41 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano was getting used to things, he still didn't want Luna to do the dishes, but she did anyway. He saw it as a good strategy if they were in a fight if Luna could use her powers to throw him around. "Um... I don't know where to go, how about the Choir room?" He was still not used to the school, and he wanted to see what the room was. He looked at Luna for a while before relaxing and falling to the floor to relax as he laid on the floor.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 27, 2016 2:18 PM

Nov 2009
Luna

Luna washed both of their dishes and utensils before drying them and putting then in place. She gives the kitchen a quick clean before washing her way and making her way out of the kitchen. "That's a great Idea." She says this happily while she takes his hand and prepares to set off. "wait.... do you know where it is?
Apr 27, 2016 2:23 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano thought to himself for a second, feeling kind of dumb for even suggesting it if he didn't even know where to go, "No, I ...uh don't, I guess we'll just have to find our way there." He took her hand and waited for a response.

(So where to? :3)
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 27, 2016 2:32 PM

Nov 2009
Luna

Luna giggled a bit when he didn't know where it was. She also did do that a lot in wanting to go places where she did not know where they was. "if you know how to use a phone, you can download a school map on it. I sawill Alice do that before. She says this with a smile and taking out her phone.
Apr 27, 2016 2:54 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano smiled at Luna as she said she would get a map. He relaxed and followed her lead to the Choir room. "Lead the way love." he awaited for her.
(sorry I'm late <3)
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 29, 2016 12:08 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano walked in to his dorm, he was giddy, in a weird expression of happiness he jumped up and down and punched the air. "I should put this song away that way I won't lose it." He thought to himself as he went to the room that he put his sniper in, he left it there underneath the rifle. He walked over to his bed and happily jumped on it and accidentally jumped to high he hit the ceiling. He fell to his bed, but instead of getting mad, or all flustered, he laughed and fell of the bed, he was just too happy to care at the moment. He relaxed and viewed the room remembering the night again, and at this he got up and walked out if the room and walked to Luna's dorm, again jumping in happiness once he walked out his room.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
May 5, 2016 7:43 AM

Jan 2016
Ireko
-"So this is it... My dorm, huh ? It still smells like someone had breakfast in there... Wow, that person really needs to clean his part of the room... It's so messy ! It looks like some kind of animal slept here... I wonder what happened.. Well, I might as well unpack now. I guess this bed is mine" He said, taking the last bed of the dorm. "I don't have much to unpack anyway, you carry it all for me..." Of course. That is because we are bonded, you and I... Now go and find people... I want to kill... *Ireko held his head and ducked down, as if protecting from something. Meanwhile, the darkness emitted by the Cloak seemed to get stronger.* Right therebetween the beds of his dorm, after a struggle that seemed to last for ever, Ireko fell unconscious.
Currently RPing as :

In MIRAI HIGH RP:

-Seryen Akakumo(work in progress)
-Fae Kasumi

Mystia Fantasia

I can't actually think of anything good and original as of yet...
May 5, 2016 2:16 PM

Sep 2015
Duncan Lester

Duncan had been following the cloaked man since he had spotted him.

As Duncan had been walking back from purchasing his costume, he had seen him at the Entrance Gate. Normally, he wouldn't have given him a second thought. But Mama and Papa started shivering, and told him how cold the air felt, how the cloak seemed to be exuding darkness and despair.

Duncan was worried, but he needed to see if this man was a threat or not. No one else seem to give him a second glance, but the cloak's effect on Mama and Papa had been more than enough to justify Duncan's subsequent actions.

Now, others would call it stalking, but Duncan prefered the term "espionage" instead. He simply was gathering information on a potential threat. This isn't weird or creepy at all, Duncan assured himself as he sat in a tree outside the window of the cloaked man's dormitory. He was obscured from view by the leaves and branches of the tree, but still could see inside the room. He could see enough that he saw when the man held his head and collapsed.

Duncan immediately began to panic, and before he knew what he was doing, he was through the open window and inside the dorm, attempting to lift the man up.

"Somebody, help!" Duncan shouted as he brought him up to his feet. Duncan, however, expected no help. He would most likely have to bring him to the Infirmary himself. Duncan sucked in a deep breath to calm his beating heart before he trudged on, moving towards the Infirmary.

(OOC: This isn't metagaming, I swear! Well, alright it kind of is. But Moxyze and I talked and decided to do this, so does that make it any better?)
May 8, 2016 4:38 AM
Nov 2014
Aya Matsu
Aya stopped the motor in front of the dorm and turned off the engine. She took her helmet off and shook her head to fix her hair
Woo! This thing is the best! Now lets get packing!
Aya went inside and put her helmet on the table. She went to the kitchen where she began making sandwiches and smoothies for on the way. She put it in a coolerbox along with some fruits. She then went to her room and packed various clothes, for hot and cold weather, along with some shampoo and soap. She took her suitcase and the coolerbox outside and strapped it to the back of the motor. SHe smiled and looked at Arami
You need to pack anything baby~? Or can we go?
May 8, 2016 4:51 AM

Feb 2016
Arami Thornstone

Arami jumped off the motorbike. "By god, that was amazing! I'm looking foward to us driving this beauty a lot more!! He said smiling, as he went into Aya's dorm and grabbed his mace. "I am going to go put on my armor, Cryptosis is a dangerous place." He said very intensely and seriously. He swiftly left the dorm and strolled over to Dorm 15 where he washed his face and put on his undersuit and armor.
Armor:

He did his signature move, swinging his mace up on the shoulder. He then grabbed his bag and pouch and left the dorm. He then returned to Aya, prepared. "I hope that thing still drives well with me in this armor on it!"
May 8, 2016 5:24 AM
Nov 2014
Aya Matsu
She smiled and put her helmet on. She sat on the motor and started the engine
These motors are very strong baby. They can carry a lot of weight on them hehehe~
When Arami sat on she quickly kissed him before driving off in the directions Arami would give her
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.