Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 3, 2016 12:17 PM

Jul 2014
Each dorm consists of two rooms, being connected to each other.

Residents:
Kurosawa Masumi
Kez Kirijou
Adriano He Lush Ka
Aya Matsu
Countenance_ArcJul 5, 2016 4:02 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 3, 2016 12:40 PM

Apr 2014
Lilith walked into her room and she quickly unpacked then left for the cafeteria
Apr 4, 2016 8:15 AM

Apr 2014
Lilith walked in after placing posters for her club in the hallway and she placed a poster on her door that said Nature Lover's club activities will be held here
Apr 4, 2016 8:36 AM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano looked around, he saw that on the door there was a poster reading Nature Lover's club activities will be held here all Adriano thought was "Wow, well it's nice to see people care about the environment, but I myself am not a greeny ". He thought.

As he looked at the dorm, a sad expression came upon his face, the beds looked as though a married couple would sleep here, all they needed to do was connect the beds. He clenched on to his his ring, and a single strand of a tear fell off his face. He wiped it off and decided that he had to put his sniper rifle on display, and it was time to put on the school uniform on, but there was no way he was taking off the suit, unless it needed to be cleaned. "Why can't I just dress like I want to? Eh I guess they have to keep something in check."

After Adriano placed the school uniform over his suit, he just thought to himself "I should go get to know where I will be staying"
Adriano made his way to the Arcade that had just been added, he had read about it while researching Mirai High.
SharkDad-Apr 4, 2016 11:07 AM
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 7, 2016 1:11 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

As Adriano walked in he placed Luna softly in his bed, he then put Yamato in the bed right next to it, they looked completely out of it, laughing like dummies. Cilia seemed to have bumped her head on his back constantly, he sat her down in a seat. He then put his gun on the table and his piton right next to it. "I actually don't know what to say at this point, I'm just kind of shocked you guys got drunk." He said this as he sat on the countertop, while he picked up his piton and began playing with it in his hand.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 7, 2016 1:17 PM

Nov 2009
Luna
Adriano was so kind in picking her up and carrying her to the dorm. She ended up in his bed and cuddled with his pillow trying to get her mind together. her long hair was wrapped around her body as she layed there. Her breath, much like the others smelled like alcohol. "a-are we still playing cards or are we going to play some other game?"
Apr 7, 2016 1:18 PM

May 2015
*Knocks on the door* Um, hello? It's kurai, You forgot me again.
If I wasn't so deranged, could I ever face the pain?
If I ever want to change, would this all remain the same?
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Frisky_Knuckles&sclick=1]
Apr 7, 2016 1:19 PM

Aug 2014
Yamato
Finally reaching the room Yamato laid down in the bed and let out a relaxed sigh, "The bed is so soft" he said with his eyes closed, he was starting to get tired and would probably fall asleep like this if he didn't do something else. Luna's question quickly reminded him that they where gonna play some card games so he jumped up and brought the cards out, "Okay lets play something" he said in a hurried tone.
Apr 7, 2016 1:22 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

"Kurai, please don't be drunk, are you in any way drunk?" He asked nervously, he than looked at Luna, as she asked about cards, "That all depends, can you guys even play?" He asked everyone in the room, hoping they would answer sleep, so he could stop worrying about them.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 7, 2016 1:22 PM

Mar 2016
Cilia Lawthorne

Cilia arrived at Adriano's dorm. Still drunk, she sat down on a chair, the alcohol making her laugh more. Without warning, she removed her pistol from its holster and began making sounds while pointing it everywhere. "Bang bang bang!!" she said in between fits of laughter. Fortunately the gun was not loaded, so all she managed to do was fill the dorm with the sound of clicks.
Apr 7, 2016 1:24 PM

May 2015
Kurai:No, im allergic to the ingredients of beer, and I dont drink much wine... No..
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP
Apr 7, 2016 1:28 PM

Aug 2014
Yamato
He looked over at Adriano and replied, "Of course we can play" then he faced Cilia and saw her pointing at everyone with her gun playing around with it, "Oh, hey let me play with it too" he said as he stood up from the bed and walked over to her with a motion that resembled a kid going Gimmie gimmie
Apr 7, 2016 1:29 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano disarmed Cilia, surprisingly it was easy, than again she was intoxicated. Adriano looked at Kurai and smiled a fake smile "Can you put this in the countertop next to mine?" He said this handing the gun to Kurai. "So, who wants to play?" he asked everyone around the room, even Kurai despite not knowing him, he had a feeling he was good people.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 7, 2016 1:30 PM

Nov 2009
Luna
"psh psh, of course we can play" She then see's Cilia playing with her gun "no fair, I want to play that two!" She says while pauting " can I get one" she say, referring to the gun and also walking towards where the guns where at
Apr 7, 2016 1:32 PM

May 2015
Kurai:*spins gun and walk to counter without letting it slip* Sure thing, dude! To both requests, what're we playing? Rooky, Hearts? Oooh, whatabout Blackjack?
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP
Apr 7, 2016 1:32 PM

Mar 2016
Cilia Lawthorne

Cilia began to pout when Adriano took her pistol from her. "Giiimie back my gun." She heard Yamato call out to her, asking for her gun. Seeing Adriano giving the gun to Kurai, who she had barely noticed, Cilia rushed at him and quickly snatched away the pistol. She then gave the gun to Yamato, holding his hands in a vague attempt to teach him how to hold it.
Apr 7, 2016 1:34 PM

May 2015
Kurai:*blocks off the guns*Woah, broseph, You can't have one a these,there Dangerouse if loaded, and as a melee weapon.
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP
Apr 7, 2016 1:36 PM

Aug 2014
Yamato
It seemed like everyone wanted the gun which in his drunk mind just made him want it even more, it made him extremely happy when Cilia got it back from Kurai, which he only noticed now, and gave it to Yamato. "Yay" he said as she was holding his hands trying to show him how to hold it, although he wasn't paying much attention.
Apr 7, 2016 1:36 PM

May 2015
Kurai: Umm Cilia, You might wanna check the gun...Cause that gun ain't yours.. that one is possibly loaded..
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP
Apr 7, 2016 1:39 PM

Mar 2016
Cilia Lawthorne

Cilia continued to try and teach Yamato how to hold the pistol she had acquired. She vaguely heard Kurai say something about a gun being loaded, but she ignored it. As she was moving Yamato's hand over the trigger, a shot rang out. The room was silent for a moment, then Cilia began laughing very loudly. Ooopsie!'" she said in a childish voice.
Apr 7, 2016 1:42 PM

Aug 2014
Yamato
As Cilia was still teaching him how to hold the gun she pulled the trigger and an actual shot got fired from it, Yamato jumped at the sudden loud noise and looked over at the hole in the wall. It was silent for a moment and he didn't know how to react until Cilia started laughing loudly to which he followed suit and started laughing as well, looking over at her standing right besides him while he laughed.

(Someone's gonna get shot like this xD)
Apr 7, 2016 1:44 PM

Nov 2009
Luna
"teach me two" She says while pauting and looking like a child after cake. She takes the gun from Yamato and points it to the window "bang!" She says while laughing and she shots making the glass shatter from the window.

(if anyone actually gets shot..Luna has 6 life's left XD)
Apr 7, 2016 1:45 PM

May 2015
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP
Apr 7, 2016 1:46 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

"Guys, please!" Adriano said this as he disarmed everyone, and then holstering his gun and piton club. He dismantled Cilia's gun and handed it back to her. "I THOUGHT I SAID TO PUT THE GUN AWAY KID" he looked at Kurai full of rage and kicked him out of his room. He didn't need any more people to take care of. He locked his holster and his piton on to his suit. Everyone seemed disappointed that he took the weapons away.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 7, 2016 1:48 PM

Nov 2009
(I think you should put everyone to sleep now XD)
Apr 7, 2016 1:49 PM

Mar 2016
Cilia Lawthorne

Feeling sleepy, Cilia leaned against Yamato's lap and fell asleep almost immediately.
Apr 7, 2016 1:50 PM

Apr 2014
Lilith heard the commotion from the other room of the dorm then let out a sigh and left after turning the flier upside diwn (club closed for today it read) (im guessing two rooms because the picture has two beds)

Aug 2014
Yamato
After Luna shot the window and broke it everyone kept laughing until Adriano broke off all the fun and took the gun away. Deep in Yamato's mind he felt sorry for Adriano having to deal with all of them in this state, and he also felt relieved that he didn't end up bringing everyone to his dorm looking at what happened in here. After he was done laughing he just laid in one of the beds, with Cilia leaning against his lap, and closed his eyes feeling the exhaustion taking over him.

(Yea I'm fine with everyone just sleeping at this point xD)

Mar 2016
(XD I probably should, y'all getting hectic.)
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 7, 2016 1:52 PM

Nov 2009
Luna
She threw herself in Adriano's bed after Yamato laid there. She ends up falling asleep with her head in his chest and she cuddled him like the pillow she had before. "zzz" with that, now all 3 of them where in Adrianos bed, they where now sound asleep
Apr 7, 2016 1:55 PM

Aug 2014
Yamato
He quickly fell asleep on the bed feeling warm in his chest and his lap although he didn't know the reason why. This felt like the most peaceful sleep he had ever had in his life although for sure the moment he would wake up his head would be killing him due to the hangover.
Apr 7, 2016 1:55 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano wanted to knock out Cilia so she wouldn't assemble her gun again, but he decided that it wasn't worth it. The others were not an issue seeing as how they could not make the gun hole without knowledge of the gun. Adriano sighed "I guess it could have been worse" He then looked at everyone with an enraged face, how else was he going to react. He just got up and walked out his room for a while, he decided to do a few push ups while he was outside to work off the food.
SharkDad-Apr 7, 2016 1:59 PM
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 7, 2016 1:58 PM

Nov 2009
(how about a time skip.. like next day or something?)
Apr 7, 2016 1:59 PM

May 2015
*Kurai, outside of the room, was filling up with so much rage that he caught on fire, making Adrino feel the intense heat, also caught the curtains on fire* [growls with fury ]
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP
Apr 7, 2016 2:01 PM

May 2015
*Kurai yells*On a scale of 1 to10, my rage is OVER 9,000!!!
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP
Apr 7, 2016 2:03 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano went to turn off the fire, and got a fire extinguisher from outside and sprayed Kurai, he went inside his room and slepped on the floor. He decided he needed to rest. As he awoke for the next morning he smiled to see everyone still asleep. "I'll let them sleep while I cook some breakfast" He thought to himself.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 7, 2016 2:08 PM

May 2015
*Kurai woke up in front of the door* H..huh? Hey, um guy? It wasn't my fault, She got it from me, Plus, I saw YOU put your gun on the counter, Let me remind you of what you said...
Quod_Alexander said:
Adriano

Adriano disarmed Cilia, surprisingly it was easy, than again she was intoxicated. Adriano looked at Kurai and smiled a fake smile "Can you put this in the countertop next to mine?" He said this handing the gun to Kurai. "So, who wants to play?" he asked everyone around the room, even Kurai despite not knowing him, he had a feeling he was good people.
Not so righteous now, are we?! The counter top, You didn't tell me to put the guns away... That'ss fine, I'll be a responsible adult and LEAVE THIS PLACE FOR GOOD!!!
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP
Apr 7, 2016 2:08 PM

Aug 2014
Yamato
He could feel his eyes slowly opening up but as he tried to get up he couldn't move, he looked down at his body and found the reason why he couldn't move, it was because Cilia and Luna where resting their hands ontop of him. "What happened?" he asked himself in a low voice, he could feel his head beating which made it even harder to think clearly. Oh yea we wen't out to eat and we ended up drinking... and then... he was thinking in his mind what had happened before but it was blurry at one point in his memories. He didn't want to wake the girls up so he just stayed there laying down looking around the room only by moving his head. The window was shattered and there seemed to be a hole in one of the walls, Yamato started to sweat imagining just what happened.

(Here's the time skip then)
Apr 7, 2016 2:11 PM

May 2015
*tries to walk, but had a piece of glass in his leg from where the window broke..* Herngh! oww...*limps to the sidewalk and whimpers of guilt*
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP
Apr 7, 2016 2:12 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano was cooking, so he ignored Kurai, but after he heard him yelling he just looked at Kurai. "Oh, sorry, I was angry last night. Do you want any breakfast?" Adriano seemed calm, maybe it was because all his friends were fine, and the alcohol that was still relaxing him just a little.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 7, 2016 2:13 PM

May 2015
*Kurai looks at Adrino, tears in his eyes* N..no.. im good, thank you... *he bleeds from his leg, but Kurai doesn't pay any attention to it... just lets it hurt*
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP
Apr 7, 2016 2:14 PM

Nov 2009
Luna
She was very comfortable with her head on his chest and her arms wrapped around him. He could see her cute face soundly asleep. she ended up also wrapping her leg around him as she slept. She was having a dream. "alice.." she says within her dreams
Apr 7, 2016 2:17 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

"why are you crying? I only offered you food, stop being a pansy and sit down" He said this in a serious tone, he couldn't help being weird with people, its just the way he was. He looked at Yamato and asked "You hungry you drunk?"
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 7, 2016 2:20 PM

May 2015
Kurai: look at my leg, tough guy...* he shows Adrino the huge group of shattered glass in his leg, which is severely bleedeing. Kurai doesn't show anything else but tears**
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP
Apr 7, 2016 2:21 PM

Aug 2014
Yamato
Luna had him in her hold as she had her arms and legs wrapped around him, it looked like she was having a dream as she called out in a low voice Alice's name. He would've patted her on the head but his hands where kinda stuck in her grab as well.
Apparently Adriano noticed him waking up and asked him if he was hungry, "Yea a bit thanks" he said to him in a low voice trying not to wake up the others letting out a laugh. "I hope we didn't cause too much trouble" he said in an apologetic voice.
Apr 7, 2016 2:24 PM

May 2015
*Kurai was starting to pass out from blood loss* Amm... am i dying Mommy?
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP
Apr 7, 2016 2:24 PM

Mar 2016
Cilia Lawthorne

Cilia could feel a warm body.......and a pounding headache. Rolling to her side, she realized she had fallen asleep very close to Yamato. Despite the headache she had, she blushed. Groaning, she sat on the floor and placed her head on her knees. "Should have not consumed so much wine by myself." she croaked, recalling the night before and the wine bottles she had taken on her own. "Morning everyone." she mustered to say.
Apr 7, 2016 2:26 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

"Look you pansy if you don't stop playing and sit down I'll get another fire extinguisher, sit down now." he said this while staring at Kurai and pointing the spatula he was cooking breakfast with, it was a silly yet serious face. He then turned his attention to Luna, Yamato and Cilia. He started to wonder if love could have more than two people involved, and so he decided to ask Yamato. "So... What do you think love is?" Adriano asked this while not staring at Yamato. Adriano then exclaimed "Everyone is staying for breakfast!" He kept on cooking not looking at the others.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 7, 2016 2:27 PM

May 2015
*Kurai tries to crawl, but only manages to flop over. He slowly tries reach to the table, but he passes out from bloodloss while his leg bleeds out from his jeans.*
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP
Apr 7, 2016 2:31 PM

May 2015
*he stays immoble for a long time, no matter what they do to get him up... This is serious*
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.