Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 25 Discussion

Apr 3, 2016 11:35 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So that's why Q is like with those dangerous powers. Yikes...

Apr 4, 2016 8:46 AM
Anyone happen to know any context about the author the new character is based on? Dazai's description of Q made it seem like his power is based off of a horror story.

Apr 4, 2016 9:33 AM

So they are dragging the government into this war. Sounds like things will get interesting. Why are the Port mafia wanted to "Protect" Dazai for what kind of reason?
Anime/MangaFan Mahwa fan

Apr 9, 2016 3:50 PM

Darn, adding another faction to the mix. The government probably has their own set of power users too.

Apr 21, 2016 1:14 PM

i cannot wait for the 26th chapter. really enjoying this so far. does anybody know when the next chapter is going to be released?

Apr 24, 2016 3:27 PM

r0ckman said:
Anyone happen to know any context about the author the new character is based on? Dazai's description of Q made it seem like his power is based off of a horror story.

He's based off of the author Yumeno Kyusaku, I think. I know that one of that author's books had the title of his ability, "Dogra Magra", which was a gothic sci-fi story, I believe.
If you want to hear more of my opinions, my husband and I discuss anime bi-weekly on the Weeb and Tonic podcast, hosted on youtube. I wouldn't consider this advertising, since we don't get paid for it, but we're always looking to discuss further than I can on the forums, so feel free to join us!

Jul 1, 2016 1:58 AM

What ?! Gin is a girl lol
Anyway, atsushi really went overboard there . He needed that slap .