Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
Aug 28, 2016 11:59 PM
Aug 2016
When Subaru died for the first time what was that light that appeared when Emilia was bleeding on the ground next to him. Did she subconsciously give him "Return by Death"? Is this why he smells so much like the witch? Is Emilia the witch??!?!?!? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON RE: ZERO!!!
Aug 30, 2016 4:35 PM

Sep 2014
I just...don't even know where to start...but HOLY SHIT THIS WAS EPIC and didn't see that coming o.O
Just like that our MC ends up in a new world, that's certainly new.

Was hilarious when Subaru begged for forgiveness after seeing those knives lol and then gets saved by Satella of course!
Satella such a cutie and I really liked the interactions between her and Subaru.
That little girl they helped was just d'awwwww.
When Subaru was attacked at Rom's house I was totally expecting Satella to save him only to have her killed too o.O....turns out it's actually some kind of loop and those images at the beginning are starting to make some sense now.

Subaru still remembers though and went straight to the store. Rom and Felt especially are really likeable and then HOT sadistic bitch shows up to ruin it all again! Felt and Rom fighting was really good, felt bad seeing Felt killed though. Subaru finally manned up but to no effect sadly only to get killed again and triggering the loop again apparently o.O I wonder now why Elsa killed Rom and Felt before the first loop...

Poor guy's mind must be a mess and also learns that Satella is not actually her real name, wonder why she would hide it.

Animation and scenery are really awesome, loving the character designs too! Was nice hearing Megumin's voice again, Subaru reminds me a bit of Kazuma somehow too xD

Looking forward to the rest of this series!
Aug 30, 2016 4:50 PM
Aug 2015
nerfx said:
I just...don't even know where to start...but HOLY SHIT THIS WAS EPIC and didn't see that coming o.O
Just like that our MC ends up in a new world, that's certainly new.

Was hilarious when Subaru begged for forgiveness after seeing those knives lol and then gets saved by Satella of course!
Satella such a cutie and I really liked the interactions between her and Subaru.
That little girl they helped was just d'awwwww.
When Subaru was attacked at Rom's house I was totally expecting Satella to save him only to have her killed too o.O....turns out it's actually some kind of loop and those images at the beginning are starting to make some sense now.

Subaru still remembers though and went straight to the store. Rom and Felt especially are really likeable and then HOT sadistic bitch shows up to ruin it all again! Felt and Rom fighting was really good, felt bad seeing Felt killed though. Subaru finally manned up but to no effect sadly only to get killed again and triggering the loop again apparently o.O I wonder now why Elsa killed Rom and Felt before the first loop...

Poor guy's mind must be a mess and also learns that Satella is not actually her real name, wonder why she would hide it.

Animation and scenery are really awesome, loving the character designs too! Was nice hearing Megumin's voice again, Subaru reminds me a bit of Kazuma somehow too xD

Looking forward to the rest of this series!

Oh honey... prepare for your biggest disappointment yet.
Aug 31, 2016 5:06 AM

Aug 2015
On_the_Lam said:

Would you please try not to influence the others?
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Aug 31, 2016 5:11 AM
Aug 2015
Tony_SansNom said:
On_the_Lam said:

Preparing him for the worst is better than what WN readers did, overhyping the shit out of arc 3 and then leaving some incredibly disappointed, including myself. Yes, I'm very salty indeed, and it's almost sad.
Aug 31, 2016 5:33 AM

Jan 2013
On_the_Lam said:

Preparing him for the worst is better than what WN readers did, overhyping the shit out of arc 3 and then leaving some incredibly disappointed, including myself. Yes, I'm very salty indeed, and it's almost sad.

dude the world does not revolve around your shit taste
Aug 31, 2016 5:34 AM

Apr 2014
On_the_Lam said:
Tony_SansNom said:

You mean leaving the minority disappointed right? Because the ratings and the general reception says otherwise. And yes I agree with @Tony_SansNom. You should stop trying to influence others and let them decide for themselves.
Aug 31, 2016 5:34 AM
Aug 2015
juicykitten95 said:
On_the_Lam said:

Neither does it revolve around yours.

Z4k said:
You mean leaving the minority disappointed right?

??????
Aug 31, 2016 5:37 AM

Apr 2014
On_the_Lam said:
juicykitten95 said:

Z4k said:
You mean leaving the minority disappointed right?

??????

Stop acting like an idiot. You know what I mean.
Aug 31, 2016 5:41 AM

Jan 2013
On_the_Lam said:

exactly and thats why im not trying to influence his opinion unlike you
Aug 31, 2016 5:43 AM
Aug 2015
Z4k said:

Never mind. I read that out of context. If it's just minority, then why are you so butthurt over an "idiot's" unnecessary remark about the series turning out disappointing eventually? If influencing people were so easy, our entire world either be at war, or peace.

juicykitten95 said:
On_the_Lam said:

Read above.
Aug 31, 2016 5:50 AM

May 2016
On_the_Lam said:
Z4k said:

Never mind. I read that out of context. If it's just minority, then why are you so butthurt over an "idiot's" unnecessary remark about the series turning out disappointing eventually? If influencing people were so easy, our entire world either be at war, or peace.

juicykitten95 said:

Read above.
"You're fucking psychotic and sad".

Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Sep 8, 2016 2:08 PM

Dec 2012
My biggest pet peeve out of every single one of these "other world" shows.

NGNL, KonoSuba, SAO, Mondaiji something, This one.

Main character(s), never, at ANY point, show any hesitation or concern regarding the possibility of return to the real world, or if it's even possible. Like, any friends, family, or things that they had going in the real world... not even a thought put into that, not for one second. I know we're supposed to believe ALL of those main characters are complete losers with nothing going but damn, at least they would miss their families no?

Every time it happens. Real world is to these kind of anime what parents are to SoL shows. Just pretend none of those exist, makes it easier to write I guess.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Sep 8, 2016 2:39 PM

Feb 2016
Infatuate said:

Main character(s), never, at ANY point, show any hesitation or concern regarding the possibility of return to the real world, or if it's even possible. Like, any friends, family, or things that they had going in the real world... not even a thought put into that, not for one second. I know we're supposed to believe ALL of those main characters are complete losers with nothing going but damn, at least they would miss their families no?

Every time it happens. Real world is to these kind of anime what parents are to SoL shows. Just pretend none of those exist, makes it easier to write I guess.

Pretty much all of them were living with no parents, they may have died or lived alone wivout their children, Subaru is just a shut in so i guess he lived alone, kazuma probably hated his parents after they didnt really care, Sora and Shiro despised the real world so they didn't give a shit they were delighted af, Sao harem boy lived with his cousin and dats bout it, mondaji they all seemed to hate the real world, forgot the names but they all seeemed to not have parents though not 100% sure on dat.
Kszuna is the only one that mentioned of returning but dats about it, 2D>3D, they were all shut ins apart the mondaji guy who seemed just like he hated the real world.

Sep 8, 2016 2:56 PM

Dec 2012
Yourlolm said:
Infatuate said:

Pretty much all of them were living with no parents, they may have died or lived alone wivout their children, Subaru is just a shut in so i guess he lived alone, kazuma probably hated his parents after they didnt really care, Sora and Shiro despised the real world so they didn't give a shit they were delighted af, Sao harem boy lived with his cousin and dats bout it, mondaji they all seemed to hate the real world, forgot the names but they all seeemed to not have parents though not 100% sure on dat.
Kszuna is the only one that mentioned of returning but dats about it, 2D>3D, they were all shut ins apart the mondaji guy who seemed just like he hated the real world.

That's fine, but at least a line. At least something that lets the viewer know how the MC's are aware of what they're in now.

Something like "Well I guess I'm staying here forever now". Or some concern like I already said, after all they are now broke and homeless. But alas, nothing is ever muttered or even implied.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Sep 11, 2016 3:45 AM

Jun 2009
After taking a look at the terrible and generic premise I immediately dismissed this show when it started. But after the hype got that big I decided to give it a shot anyway. Not expecting much...

Yeah so the first half went about as expected. Lots of generic stuff. But they're lampshading it, which makes it really clever, right? That's how it works, isn't it?

But the second half was actually interesting, so overall decent first episode.
grandy_UiDSep 11, 2016 4:35 AM
Sep 18, 2016 10:17 PM
Sep 2016
Does anyone by chance know what the name of the song at the very end of the episode is? Not the ending credits song, but the one where Emilia is standing on the bridge at the river and talks to the lesser spirits. (The small glowing orbs.)

I've listened to the entire OST and can't find it. Thanks in advance for any help!
Sep 20, 2016 7:03 AM

May 2012
Well this sure started off pretty good! A double episode and a pretty intense one for that! Looking quite forward to see what this story has to offer and if the hype around it actually lives up to it!
Sep 22, 2016 2:31 PM

Aug 2014
A NEET that works out? Get the fuck out of here!

Despite a few annoyance here and there (mostly refering to Subaru's character), this first episode was pretty interesting. I can already tell that I'm not going to like Subaru though.
Sep 22, 2016 2:36 PM
Aug 2015
Kryptiq said:
Time to marathon Re:Zero...I swear to god this shit better be good.

Surprise, it's shit!!!!!11
Sep 22, 2016 3:01 PM

Aug 2014
On_the_Lam said:
Kryptiq said:
Time to marathon Re:Zero...I swear to god this shit better be good.

Surprise, it's shit!!!!!11
LMAO you could had posted this on my profile but thanks for the heads up ;)
Oct 3, 2016 1:54 PM
Sep 2009
First half was kind meh, did get more interesting in second half. Do hope MC finally realizes that it is time travel.

Hopefully me marathon it and not watching while it aired will pay off.
Oct 3, 2016 2:06 PM

Jul 2014
kitten320 said:
Hopefully me marathon it and not watching while it aired will pay off.

It will. Cliffhangers are strong with this one.
Oct 6, 2016 2:11 AM

Jun 2011
Initial impression: Another "isekai" anime?

Second impression: All the shouting is grating my ears.. it's not funny.

Third impression: This Satella girl is pretty interesting, enjoyed her interaction with Subaru, I guess

Fourth impression: Gosh I liked it but they really overdid her weird personality and there's too much boring conversation between her, Puck and Subaru.

Final impression: Meh, time travel activated when he's desperate, everything went generally as predicted. Bore..

Also not a fan of people who are too self-conscious, the whole 4th wall breaking (if you can even call that anymore) of "ohhh i got teleported to another world, it must've been for a reason and i must have some kind of protagonist power, and all the cute girls will flock around me like dem hoes they are" is so damn cringey.

Neither am I a fan of having all, if not most of the relevant characters be female, co-main characters or villains; it's done for fanservice purpose and nothing else. Nobody wants to see our protagonist involve himself with another guy, right?

Disappointing first episode given the ranking, I at least expected it to be really enjoyable, if nothing else, and it wasn't much.

edit: reading the comment on the top of the page also reminds me, the fuck a hikikomori is working out for, that lame excuse is just a really sad attempt at making this protagonist somewhat different than other weak hikikomori, but it's just the author being lazy. Free power boost right from the beginning, who needs training when you're that strong already.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 7, 2016 11:04 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
Laughing so hard right now! The first episode of Re Zero done better and more exciting than all of what Steins Gate did. This is gonna be a pleasant surprise for me. Emilia and Felt are cute :) Subaru seems like a knucklehead but no pussy, facing death like a man, which is good!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Oct 20, 2016 12:51 AM

Mar 2012
Hmmm, that was pretty good. I remember all the hype surrounding this anime while it was airing, so far it seems interesting. Only gripe would be that the MC was quick to adapt to winding up in a Fantasy world but can't figure out that he's reliving the day before he gets killed.
Oct 28, 2016 4:37 AM
May 2012
Subaru is pretty slow, isn't he. Let's see if the hype is real.....again.
Oct 31, 2016 5:45 AM

Mar 2015
Wow that escalated quick! Really liking the humour in this one, the animation is really neat and Satella is gorgeous! When things got serious it was great too, can't wait to watch all of this series!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 4, 2016 9:44 PM

Nov 2016
Episode 1

This anime has great potential!, got me caught in his world, it got me vibes of Steins;Gate, but the protagonist is a bit too calm, and seems like he don´t get that somehow he can loop back time, and he sees how everybody forget (never happened) except for him, like in Corpse Party game.
Liked that this first episode were 50 min long, it got me caught in the story, i hope it got a good develop.

5/5
ArakitoNov 4, 2016 10:51 PM
Nov 12, 2016 10:13 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
INtense first double episode!!! 8/10.

Reboot, this boy forget to save the game xD
Nov 27, 2016 1:04 PM

Aug 2013
I'm usually not into series like this, but this one looks interesting, and it's not awfully stupid like most of other of this genre.
Btw, the art is rather average, especially for White Fox, some scenes looked really bad. Not mentioning about 3D models of villagers in background... It's a shame...
But in other hand I really like the characters design.
And voice acting is superb.
rsc-plNov 27, 2016 1:21 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Nov 30, 2016 7:45 AM

Sep 2014
Here I come again into theme I pretty much can't stand. Rebooting lifes and etc. That old man died 2 times throughout the episode , right ? Wondering how he feels after he is 'revived'. I'm still only linking to thinking that Subaru is the only conscious thing in this Fantasy world , everything else isn't. It feels like this world already has 3 damn timelines. You live your life , one guy dies and you travel back in time , duh. I guess I will cope with this somehow..

Music is fantastic in these series , according to my ears. Art sometimes felt very strong but sometimes also weak.
Dec 22, 2016 6:03 AM

Aug 2015
ToG25thBaam said:
Initial impression: Another "isekai" anime?

Second impression: All the shouting is grating my ears.. it's not funny.

Third impression: This Satella girl is pretty interesting, enjoyed her interaction with Subaru, I guess

Fourth impression: Gosh I liked it but they really overdid her weird personality and there's too much boring conversation between her, Puck and Subaru.

Final impression: Meh, time travel activated when he's desperate, everything went generally as predicted. Bore..

Also not a fan of people who are too self-conscious, the whole 4th wall breaking (if you can even call that anymore) of "ohhh i got teleported to another world, it must've been for a reason and i must have some kind of protagonist power, and all the cute girls will flock around me like dem hoes they are" is so damn cringey.

Neither am I a fan of having all, if not most of the relevant characters be female, co-main characters or villains; it's done for fanservice purpose and nothing else. Nobody wants to see our protagonist involve himself with another guy, right?

Disappointing first episode given the ranking, I at least expected it to be really enjoyable, if nothing else, and it wasn't much.

edit: reading the comment on the top of the page also reminds me, the fuck a hikikomori is working out for, that lame excuse is just a really sad attempt at making this protagonist somewhat different than other weak hikikomori, but it's just the author being lazy. Free power boost right from the beginning, who needs training when you're that strong already.

First of all, nice nickname. You've got good taste.
Secondly, the cast isn't all female, and not all the important characters are female. And also there is no fan service whatsoever.
Thirdly, huh? What the hell are you talking about? Free power boost in re:zero? Ahahahahahahah......Ah...............................................................................

Dec 26, 2016 3:13 AM

Jun 2011
Tony_SansNom said:
First of all, nice nickname. You've got good taste.
Secondly, the cast isn't all female, and not all the important characters are female. And also there is no fan service whatsoever.
Thirdly, huh? What the hell are you talking about? Free power boost in re:zero? Ahahahahahahah......Ah...............................................................................
First of all, thanks.
Secondly, it's not really but most of the important people to Subaru has been female,
Also by "fanservice", I mean literally fan-service, not the ecchi service though.
Thirdly, by that I mean the protagonist just happened to be jacked so he doesn't need to start from scratch. Let's be real, how many hikikomori* actually keep up with being fit, as if they have a reason to?

It would also be nice if you could stop with that "ahahahahah" thing next time though, that is if you're more interested in actually having a discussion over aggravating someone.
ToG25thBaamDec 26, 2016 9:19 PM
Dec 26, 2016 8:50 AM
Jul 2018
@ToG25thBaam

Subaru lived by himself and believed that he had to keep in form to fend off against possible intruders. This might've been also an influence from his parents. Think that his father might've been one that did work-outs.
removed-userDec 26, 2016 10:34 AM
Dec 26, 2016 9:13 AM

Aug 2015
ToG25thBaam said:
First of all, thanks.
Secondly, it's not really but most of the important people to Subaru has been female,

Well just think this way: people important at that moment are either around Emillia and thus mostly female or related to the election and thus female. Later on there are men. And having many female doesn't mean anything in itself.

Also by "fanservice", I mean literally fan-service, not the ecchi service though.
Thirdly, by that I mean the protagonist just happened to be jacked so he doesn't need to start from scratch. Let's be real, how many hikkimori actually keep up with being fit, as if they have a reason to?

Many hikki do especially because they are hikki there's nothing else to do and you have to pause plying games all day long it gets old quick otherwise. I know it I was one five years ago or so.

Dec 26, 2016 9:22 PM

Jun 2011

Tony_SansNom said:
Well just think this way: people important at that moment are either around Emillia and thus mostly female or related to the election and thus female. Later on there are men. And having many female doesn't mean anything in itself.

Many hikki do especially because they are hikki there's nothing else to do and you have to pause plying games all day long it gets old quick otherwise. I know it I was one five years ago or so.
It's just my preference, I prefer to have more male bonding which is underrated in anime aside from action shounen/sports, over female-male bonding that obviously will be linked somewhat romantically which is way overdone and cliche. You may be referring to the original source but I am only talking about the anime.

I was a hikki myself (and still am to a certain degree) and don't underestimate the internet. You're bored of watching anime? Play some games, go on to the forum to shitpost, etc. There are many things you can do on the internet. You rarely train unless you have your own circumstances, but definitely not out of boredom. based on my own experience and it seems like I am right based on the spoilers people provided,
Dec 27, 2016 1:22 AM
Jul 2018
@ToG25thBaam

He called himself a hikkimori and said so. It should've been in episode 1, perhaps you missed.

Episode 1A:

You jumped fast to the conclusion that it was a 'spoiler from the source'; must've been due to the way I phrased it, and you having forgotten/not paid enough attention to the scene.
removed-userDec 27, 2016 2:32 AM
Dec 28, 2016 1:22 AM

Aug 2015
ToG25thBaam said:

Tony_SansNom said:

It's just my preference, I prefer to have more male bonding which is underrated in anime aside from action shounen/sports, over female-male bonding that obviously will be linked somewhat romantically which is way overdone and cliche. You may be referring to the original source but I am only talking about the anime.

I was a hikki myself (and still am to a certain degree) and don't underestimate the internet. You're bored of watching anime? Play some games, go on to the forum to shitpost, etc. There are many things you can do on the internet. You rarely train unless you have your own circumstances, but definitely not out of boredom. based on my own experience and it seems like I am right based on the spoilers people provided,

I don't know. It looks to me that he is giving far-fetched excuses. It isn't like he's living in the bronx or something... and do believe me, hikkikomori that work out do exist. Jaoan and the world in general just has a very negative view about them and it shows in works of fiction. Being one must mean that you're 100% ugly, Daru's level of fat and full of spots with a very far-fetched type of perversion.

Jan 2, 2017 1:06 AM

Jul 2014
Tony_SansNom said:
ToG25thBaam said:

I don't know. It looks to me that he is giving far-fetched excuses. It isn't like he's living in the bronx or something... and do believe me, hikkikomori that work out do exist. Jaoan and the world in general just has a very negative view about them and it shows in works of fiction. Being one must mean that you're 100% ugly, Daru's level of fat and full of spots with a very far-fetched type of perversion.

I'm guessing he has this "workout stuff" in his house since we clearly know he's a shut-in. For a shut-in, he's not freaked out talking to a girl which is strange to me. Can you tell me more about Jaoan? Never heard of that.

But yeah: the time thing is retarded and it annoyed me in Madoka but the difference is that this will be abused throughout the series and Madoka only did it in 1 episode.

Seriously, how many times can one die before you make death pointless? Your character sucks if he's a Main and DIES IN THE FIRST EPISODE.

Ending theme was the best thing in the episode. The animation didn't really seem all that in retrospective. It's generic to be honest in my opinion.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Jan 2, 2017 10:21 PM
Jul 2018
@TheHatredDMC

Shut-in and girls? Oh well he's clearly interested in them, so it was lack of initiative, then. Also confidence. Think that in his previous world he might've not thought much of himself, and might've had a reputation- but when brought to another world, no one knew who he was, and he could start anew.
Jan 7, 2017 4:49 PM

Jul 2015
that was a v good first episode, can't wait to watch more.
Jan 8, 2017 7:55 PM

Sep 2011
Great first episode! Loved all characters and the premise looks really good.
Jan 10, 2017 1:04 PM

Jul 2013
I thought this were going to be another typical anime, but it surprised me that it wasn't (not so original, though [Erased, All You Need is Kill]). I'm not used to watch anime with that length (at least, the first episode was long, I don't know about the others), so I kinda feel tired, but the second part is really surprising and made me feel intrigued.
Jan 12, 2017 4:24 PM

Apr 2013
Best characters in the first episode :
the cat
the thief girl
the old appraiser.

Then only what seems to be the two main characters. Somehow, I feel like that shouldn't have been like that, but let's see what they all become. Besides, you know, becoming dead and alive again and dead again and so on.
Jan 15, 2017 10:05 PM
Jan 2015
duh "All you need is kill (2004)" feeling !
Jan 26, 2017 9:56 PM

Jul 2013
A neet kid that got trapped in a middle aged fantasy world. This is really like konosuba lol only this has some major dark psychological steins;gate kinda final destination vibe to it as opposed to konosuba's comedy-filled light-hearted vibe. I heard the authors are friends or something.

Anyway it sure is really worth it waiting for the uncensored version them gore is really juicy.

This episode was probably cut into 2 parts when it aired cause now I only see one episode that's 50 minutes long. I actually didn't notice it until I was halfway through.
Feb 2, 2017 6:50 AM
Aug 2014
Disappointing first episode. The MC is annoying and unfunny, the main girl isn't very interesting either and the world itself barely got explored.

We also get the MC acting rather dense after dying four times already and still not realising he's reliving the same day. Guess if it isn't completely obvious (transported to another world) he won't pick up on it (groundhog day)
Feb 18, 2017 1:01 PM

Apr 2011
I like both the MC and Satella so far and hopefully the bartender and the thief survive this somehow, they're interesting. There is comedy and also dark psychological theme, similar to Stein;Gate and its story. I wonder when the other girls (harem) will show up, I thought they will be hinted in episode 1.

I hope the MC gets stronger every time he died and reset, otherwise it makes him look dumb and that assassin gal is a monster fighter.
Mar 18, 2017 3:48 PM

Jan 2016
This episode has left an AMAZING impression on me. Extremely intense, as confused and in shock as I was with Steins;Gate, intrigued in the characters and already wanting to learn more. This is going to be a really good series, isn't it? Awesome, awesome! ^_^

Episode was easily a 9/10, or maybe a 9.5/10.
Pages (17) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

68 by JP88 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 29, 2016

723 by AnimatedAddict »»
Yesterday, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2016

698 by AnimatedAddict »»
Yesterday, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 15, 2016

1093 by AnimatedAddict »»
Yesterday, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

526 by AnimatedAddict »»
Yesterday, 4:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.