Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Apr 3, 2016 2:48 PM

Feb 2009
Wolfran said:
Sounds awesome. I hope they won't cut it.

In Sudou we trust. It takes a Sakurafag to show a Rinfag how this shit's done.
Stev said:
ayy lmao
Apr 3, 2016 2:51 PM

Dec 2015
HF Rin is best Rin. HF Shirou is best Shirou. Get fucking shit on Gilgamesh.
Anime sucks.
Apr 3, 2016 3:00 PM

Aug 2010
Now that i think about it, ufo never did any trippy scenes before.
Their style focuses more on realistic and subtle direction. Even their dreams of Shirou having his body turning into swords was surprisingly... calm. No weird camera angles, quick movements, freaked out reaction shots (just pain and screaming) or anything like that.

Wolfran said:

Sorry, this will be the last one.

Haha. Nice, accurate and uncanny.

HungryPriest said:
Wolfran said:
Sounds awesome. I hope they won't cut it.

Oh yeah, Sudou is a Sakura fan. Hope he gets her character just right, unlike another self-proclaimed 'fan of Rin' that messed with her characterization a bit too much.
astroprogsApr 3, 2016 3:03 PM
Apr 3, 2016 3:01 PM

Sep 2009
ZeroDragon said:
ssjokg said:
Well astroprogs vs Wolfran didnt go THAT well.

I agree. It ceased just as it was beginning to bear some semblance of worth.

I don't think I can even remember what we were arguing about anymore. The only conclusion we came to is that Rin should be mentioned and praised in every post or bad things will happen.

HungryPriest said:

Miura does seem like a Rinfag. So if Sudou does better then what could it mean?
Should Miura be taken as their official representative? Won't they be offended?

There was also an additional scene with a knife and an arm in realta nua. Can't help but wonder if they'll keep that or Sakura won't need Shirou to cut himself to drink blood. Rider doesn't need it and Sakura didn't the first time.

PabloTheOffender said:
HF Rin is best Rin. HF Shirou is best Shirou. Get fucking shit on Gilgamesh.

But miyuverse Shirou is the best Shirou.
And HF Illya is best Illya. HF Kirei is the best Kirei. CCC Sakura is the best Sakura. CCC Gil is the best Gil. Heavens Feel's Heavens Feel is the best Heavens Feel even though I prefer Heavens Fall. Should we really continue?

astroprogs said:
Now that i think about it, ufo never did any trippy scenes before.

And HF is filled with them.
WolfranApr 3, 2016 3:06 PM
Apr 3, 2016 3:11 PM

Oct 2014
Wolfran said:

And HF Illya is best Illya. HF Kirei is the best Kirei.

That's it, Ladies and Gentleman, the Truth has been spoken. This Thread can now safely be closed.
Altough we didn't get to see much from 3rei Kirei yet
Also, 3rei Sakura best Sakura
Apr 3, 2016 3:18 PM

Sep 2009
Shrimperor said:

Also, 3rei Sakura best Sakura

Let's not go completely off-topic again.

And you may have no idea but CCC Sakura is the best Sakura. Lilith is best Sakura. BB is best Sakura. The Foxtail Kingprotea and Viiolet are best Sakuras just a bit inferior to CCC Sakuras. All of them. Except for Passionlip, the very personification of everything I dislike about her.

astroprogs said:
Hope he gets her character just right, unlike another self-proclaimed 'fan of Rin' that messed with her characterization a bit too much.

Yeah, I hope that Rin and her design will be fixed in HF as UBW was literally heresy in my eyes. He made me hate Rin so much for the first time. They even screwed her ZR. In the VN it was perfect but then Tabata happened.
WolfranApr 3, 2016 3:24 PM
Apr 3, 2016 3:41 PM

Feb 2009
Well thanks for reminding me. CCC translation when? FOXTAIL FUCKING TL WHEN?! WILL THE WAITING EVER END?
Stev said:
ayy lmao
Apr 3, 2016 3:50 PM

Feb 2014
Wolfran said:

Miyuverse Shirou steals from each route's Shirou and even from Archer.

He's a faker of a Faker.
Clearly an inferior edition.
Apr 3, 2016 3:58 PM

Sep 2009
Heisen said:
He's a faker of a Faker.

'The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real, it's more real than the real thing.'

No?
Apr 3, 2016 3:59 PM

Oct 2014
Heisen said:
Wolfran said:

He's a faker of a Faker.

There is no Rule that says a Fake can't beat the Original, is there?
Apr 3, 2016 4:28 PM

Feb 2009
Shrimperor said:
Heisen said:

He's a faker of a Faker.

Pathetic sophistry from a delusional sociopath. That's like saying that because at a point blank range a man with a fork would kill a man with a holstered gun that makes a fork a superior weapon than a gun. insert keks here
Stev said:
ayy lmao
Apr 3, 2016 4:59 PM

Feb 2014
HungryPriest said:
Shrimperor said:

Pathetic sophistry from a delusional sociopath. That's like saying that because at a point blank range a man with a fork would kill a man with a holstered gun that makes a fork a superior weapon than a gun. insert keks here

savage

R.I.P swordfag
Apr 3, 2016 5:17 PM

Mar 2013
Don't matter which version is best. They all still are base off FSN. Sakura is still Sakura, Rin is still Rin etc.....
Apr 4, 2016 12:13 AM

Mar 2012
Rider is the best girl.
Apr 4, 2016 12:55 AM

Sep 2009
zetsubousei_hero said:
Don't matter which version is best. They all still are base off FSN. Sakura is still Sakura, Rin is still Rin etc.....

Fair. Except for Saber-Arturia clones who besides Alter and Lily are entirely different characters.
Apr 4, 2016 1:47 AM

May 2014
zetsubousei_hero said:

Why is this so hard for people to comprehend xd
Apr 4, 2016 2:19 AM

Mar 2016
Mil_Mil said:
Rider is the best girl.

Rider is sexiest girl .There's a difference .
Apr 4, 2016 3:01 AM

Aug 2009
>You mean that if you have to choose between yourself....
There are no excuses, and I dont need any when I weight my life against people I dont know.I want to live, and if I have to make a choice then I will make the most logical one not the most "morally correct".You cant tell me that people that arent Sakura, dont have her backstory or any similar experience, choose death when presented with such a dilemma.

>'dismissing the fact that you took a life in order to survive is a sin'
'Regardless the reason, murder is murder'
She was trying to take throw away her responsibility for taking lives...
And those are the opinions of other people.And that is all.Likewise if Shirou or Rin had killed her, it would still be a sin for them.Suicide is also a sin.I could go on and on about that.

>I don't mean it as a monologue but as a visual experience. Like show us how Shirou takes out a gun and suddenly shots himself with blood all over the wall after what 'bam' and he was only imagining it.
Please.
While I dont mind that, I have to remind you that many people took Kiritsugu's vision inside the Grail as something that actually happened.Besides, I thought most of the fandom was against such edgyness. Or maybe all the rants of a certain someone made me think that way.
Apr 4, 2016 9:59 AM

Jul 2015
*no trolling intended
Day 1500 : Still don't understand why the original fate/stay has such a big fandom.
The first two routes are fenomenaly bad , while the third one is better than the first and second one , but clearly not a masterpiece or something worth the 40-50 hours i put in the v.n. Too childish , the main charcters always have plot protection ; shirou is amazingly annoying ; rin is just tsundere and nothing more than that . In my opinion , this series would be a masterpiece if there was a fourth route where charcters would take realistic decisions. But if that happen , shirou and rin would have been killed in less than 1 hour from the start which will annoy the fanboys .
Fate/zero is clearly better , no matter how you look at it.
targaApr 4, 2016 10:04 AM
Apr 4, 2016 10:41 AM

Dec 2015
targa said:
*no trolling intended
Day 1500 : Still don't understand why the original fate/stay has such a big fandom.
The first two routes are fenomenaly bad , while the third one is better than the first and second one , but clearly not a masterpiece or something worth the 40-50 hours i put in the v.n. Too childish , the main charcters always have plot protection ; shirou is amazingly annoying ; rin is just tsundere and nothing more than that . In my opinion , this series would be a masterpiece if there was a fourth route where charcters would take realistic decisions. But if that happen , shirou and rin would have been killed in less than 1 hour from the start which will annoy the fanboys .

Mh, let me think about it...

Apr 4, 2016 10:47 AM

Feb 2009
targa said:
*no trolling intended

Commendable try, but you should up your game, son.
Stev said:
ayy lmao
Apr 4, 2016 11:09 AM

Dec 2014
targa said:
*no trolling intended

The problem is that you said everything in one post. A good baiter would have split that post into three or more smaller post while giving examples. And don’t say “no trolling intended” - everyone will immediately think it’s a troll post.
I am the Priest of my church
Yuetsu is my body, and wine is my blood
I have trolled over a thousand users
Unknown to sympathy, nor known to apathy
Withstood Shirou to eat Mapo Tofu
Yet, my question will never be answered
So as I rejoice, Unlimited Kirei Works!
Apr 4, 2016 11:12 AM

Aug 2009
targa said:
*no trolling intended

Fucking Miura.He should have never directed the VN.
Apr 4, 2016 12:49 PM

Mar 2016
I swear that bait post is lol-worthy .
Apr 4, 2016 3:12 PM

Jul 2013
targa said:
*no trolling intended

lol'd. try again.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Apr 4, 2016 3:53 PM

Oct 2014
targa said:
*no trolling intended

Until today I still don't get how Assassin was unable to locate Kiritsugu and that one woman, whose name I forgot, during the first Saber vs Lancer confrontation. Assassin should have seen them and should also have made quick work of them. THAT is plot armor that went beyond my maximum suspension of disbelief.
Apr 4, 2016 6:11 PM

Sep 2014
Grey-Zone said:
targa said:
*no trolling intended

Until today I still don't get how Assassin was unable to locate Kiritsugu and that one woman, whose name I forgot, during the first Saber vs Lancer confrontation. Assassin should have seen them and should also have made quick work of them. THAT is plot armor that went beyond my maximum suspension of disbelief.
kind of like how kiritsugu could conveniently just see assassin at the docks? lolwuts presence concealment

considering all the responses it would appear the bait has succeeded...

obligitory
MaloghurstApr 4, 2016 6:17 PM
Apr 4, 2016 6:13 PM

Oct 2014
Maloghurst said:
Grey-Zone said:

kind of like how kiritsugu could conveniently just see assassin at the docks? lolwuts presence concealment

inb4 "magically enhanced sniper rifle scope".
Apr 4, 2016 6:46 PM

Feb 2016
Maloghurst said:

obligitory
Considering all the responses but there's no flame or no one took it seriously, i guess it was half succeeded.
Apr 4, 2016 6:48 PM

Sep 2014
Xilly said:
Maloghurst said:

obligitory
Considering all the responses but there's no flame or no one took it seriously, i guess it was half succeeded.
so....maybe something lke this soudns better
Apr 4, 2016 9:19 PM

Apr 2014
targa said:
*no trolling intended

The visual novel isn't bad per se, but it is quite lacking compared to Fate/Zero which was more compelling and mature. F/SN focuses on teenagers who acted as such, much to its detriment. F/Z on the other hand, largely focused on adults who were competent and understood the situation at hand as evidence by the seriousness with which the majority of them took it. The darker atmosphere made the show more intriguing and clear that the viewer would be going through an epic story that had value. F/SN was burdened by lackluster slice of life scenes and immature characters who were in over their heads, so it didn't feel nearly as suspenseful. Yes there were some amazing scenes particularly in regards to action, but it prioritizes style over substance.

Most of the characters in F/Z were interesting and worth caring about more or less, whereas F/SN's were largely bland. It was disappointing to see how Kirei was turned into a generic villain when he had shown so much promise as a character, and Gil lost a significant amount of his complexity. We were able to sympathize with Kiritsugu's plight and root for him despite his flaws because Urobuchi was a competent writer who could craft tragic characters who possessed non-trivial levels of depth. Kerry was serious, cold, and logical, and the decisions he made were believable and understandable. Fast forward to F/SN, we have a hotheaded shounen who's quite dense and stubborn. He made numerous boneheaded decisions throughout the course of the show and it was painful to watch. It wouldn't be so painful if he were as deep as Kerry, but unfortunately that isn't the case (though he does have a small amout of depth). Rin was awful and a bit annoying. She kept acting arrogant and pretended to be skillful, but ultimately she was still green behind the ears and another shallow tsundere. The two are an annoying but tolerable pair, but they still somehow managed to entertain me in large part due to the things they were able to pull out of their asses on a regular basis when plot armor failed to protect them. F/Z did have plot armor (particularly pertaining to scenes with Gil) as well, but not nearly as much.

F/SN is better than the sum of its parts if you can look beyond its glaring flaws, but even then F/Z is still the superior work.
Apr 4, 2016 10:39 PM

Aug 2009
Grey-Zone said:
targa said:
*no trolling intended

TBH FSN has many moments like that too.
Apr 4, 2016 10:52 PM

Dec 2014
ZeroDragon said:

The visual novel isn't bad per se, but it is quite lacking compared to Fate/Zero which was more compelling and mature. F/SN focuses on teenagers who acted as such, much to its detriment. F/Z on the other hand, largely focused on adults who were competent and understood the situation at hand as evidence by the seriousness with which the majority of them took it. The darker atmosphere made the show more intriguing and clear that the viewer would be going through an epic story that had value. F/SN was burdened by lackluster slice of life scenes and immature characters who were in over their heads, so it didn't feel nearly as suspenseful. Yes there were some amazing scenes particularly in regards to action, but it prioritizes style over substance.

Most of the characters in F/Z were interesting and worth caring about more or less, whereas F/SN's were largely bland. It was disappointing to see how Kirei was turned into a generic villain when he had shown so much promise as a character, and Gil lost a significant amount of his complexity. We were able to sympathize with Kiritsugu's plight and root for him despite his flaws because Urobuchi was a competent writer who could craft tragic characters who possessed non-trivial levels of depth. Kerry was serious, cold, and logical, and the decisions he made were believable and understandable. Fast forward to F/SN, we have a hotheaded shounen who's quite dense and stubborn. He made numerous boneheaded decisions throughout the course of the show and it was painful to watch. It wouldn't be so painful if he were as deep as Kerry, but unfortunately that isn't the case (though he does have a small amout of depth). Rin was awful and a bit annoying. She kept acting arrogant and pretended to be skillful, but ultimately she was still green behind the ears and another shallow tsundere. The two are an annoying but tolerable pair, but they still somehow managed to entertain me in large part due to the things they were able to pull out of their asses on a regular basis when plot armor failed to protect them. F/Z did have plot armor (particularly pertaining to scenes with Gil) as well, but not nearly as much.

F/SN is better than the sum of its parts if you can look beyond its glaring flaws, but even then F/Z is still the superior work.

Wonderfully put, King of Heroes, but there is no need to mince words. Fate/Zero's approach is simply better and more interesting than Fate/Stay Night. The tone and setting cannot be compared to the high school puppy love nonsense that you get in the visual novel and Fate/Stay Night as a whole.

If I may illustrate this contrast more clearly:
TrueKireiPriestApr 4, 2016 10:55 PM
I am the Priest of my church
Yuetsu is my body, and wine is my blood
I have trolled over a thousand users
Unknown to sympathy, nor known to apathy
Withstood Shirou to eat Mapo Tofu
Yet, my question will never be answered
So as I rejoice, Unlimited Kirei Works!
Apr 4, 2016 11:19 PM
Mar 2016
ssjokg said:
targa said:
*no trolling intended

Fucking Miura.He should have never directed the VN.
Miura or not I don't think they will change their mind
Apr 5, 2016 1:07 AM

Feb 2016
ZeroDragon said:

THIS IS WHAT WE CALLED GOLDEN BAIT.

Too bad, seems like no one takes it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 5, 2016 2:46 AM

Sep 2009
ssjokg said:
There are no excuses, and I dont need any when I weight my life against people I dont know.

I never said it's not okay to make such choice. It's just you shouldn't make it into 'I did nothing wrong'.
The rest depends on the law. For example where I live even killing someone in self defense counts as a murder by law and is judged accordingly. It may be a bit too much but such things exist...

ssjokg said:
most logical one not the most "morally correct"

Just because it's most logical to you in the situation it does not make it morally correct, exactly. While Sakura was trying to make herself 'morally correct' while killing people and say she wasn't wrong.
http://lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update%20372/

How can you excuse that? I have no problems after she accepted her actions however. Once she accepted those actions she can judge it on her own and carry it's weight but when she tries to pretend like she's done nothing wrong is what's the most wrong in my opinion.

ssjokg said:
And those are the opinions of other people.

Those are facts.

ssjokg said:
I have to remind you that many people took Kiritsugu's vision inside the Grail as something that actually happened.

But it did happen inside his head, no? It's been a while since I read Zero.

ssjokg said:
Besides, I thought most of the fandom was against such edgyness.

I don't think it's edgy. I consider it to be a really effective way of portraying Shirou's situation with his arm.
WolfranApr 5, 2016 2:50 AM
Apr 5, 2016 3:02 AM

Aug 2009
>The rest depends on the law.
I never use laws, that change with age and location, to judge a character's actions.It I dont think many people care about sins based on laws anyway.See internet piracy.

>How can you excuse that? I have no problems after she accepted her actions however. Once she accepted those actions she can judge it on her own and carry it's weight but when she tries to pretend like she's done nothing wrong is what's the most wrong in my opinion.

I never took what Sakura said as something she really believes after she killed Shinji and was going back and forth with killing Rin and Shirou and saving Rin and Shirou.
Is what she said, something she would normally believe or a result of AM's influence?

>Those are facts.
Based on japanese/most countries law, yeah. And those words come from people that were ready to kill in this war in every route.BUt I dont see them very affected by it.I dont see Shirou caring about his sin when he killed Kirei in Fate for example.

>But it did happen inside his head, no? It's been a while since I read Zero.
Yes.It was all a dream from AM.Obviously, Kerry traveled from japan to Germany in some mins,killed his child and revived wife and returned to japan to kill Kirei who somehow saw what Kiritsugu did.
Apr 5, 2016 3:15 AM

Sep 2009
ssjokg said:

I never took what Sakura said as something she really believes after she killed Shinji and was going back and forth with killing Rin and Shirou and saving Rin and Shirou.
Is what she said, something she would normally believe or a result of AM's influence?

I'll post it again.

"I'm strong. Everything's forgiven if you're strong.
…Yes. If I'm strong and no one can beat me, everything I've done will be forgiven. If I'm not myself, everything I've done couldn't be helped…!"

A scream of rage.
It's the complaint of a petulant child who can't escape unless she believes in it.

She tries to convince herself she did nothing wrong because she knows she did wrong. She's trying to escape responsibility for her actions and tries to pretend like she's not herself anymore. Calling her a spoiled brat in this moment, like certain someone called her before, is appropriate.

And what do you even consider to be AM influence?
Apr 5, 2016 3:30 AM

Feb 2009
ssjokg said:
>How can you excuse that? I have no problems after she accepted her actions however. Once she accepted those actions she can judge it on her own and carry it's weight but when she tries to pretend like she's done nothing wrong is what's the most wrong in my opinion.

To expand on that. Sakura spent her life (mostly) in misery. She was violated at home and had her mind slowly break apart by AM. She was used as a puppet for others' ambitions. Her mere existence was causing others to die. And then if she doesn't kill herself suddenly she's a bad person. "If I'm not myself, everything I've done couldn't be helped…!" If we're gonna talk law, that sentence right there is supported by law. This huge amount of frustration exploded when she was cornered and she threw that tantrum. But who wouldn't? She's right, she didn't do anything wrong (of her free will).

Also throughout her time as Dark Sakura there's obvious conflict inside her, which in the end allows Shero and Rin to even get near her. She wanted them to kill her. So I don't see how anyone can think of her as a homogeneous entity. On one hand we have Dark Sakura with her inhibitions completely wiped out and acting purely on her (dark) desires while on other we have normal Sakura fighting against it and trying to make some sense from all of it.

We're not talking about a person conned into doing something bad. We're talking straight up demonic possession.
Stev said:
ayy lmao
Apr 5, 2016 3:35 AM

Sep 2009
@HungryPriest
I agree with pretty much everything.
She's neither a saint who did nothing wrong nor a complete monster who kills people left and right for no reason. People just have a tendency to stick with only one of those and try to erase or justify the second so it won't hurt the preferred side.
WolfranApr 5, 2016 3:42 AM
Apr 5, 2016 3:40 AM

Aug 2009
Wolfran said:
ssjokg said:

I'll post it again.

"I'm strong. Everything's forgiven if you're strong.
…Yes. If I'm strong and no one can beat me, everything I've done will be forgiven. If I'm not myself, everything I've done couldn't be helped…!"

A scream of rage.
It's the complaint of a petulant child who can't escape unless she believes in it.

She tries to convince herself she did nothing wrong because she knows she did wrong. She's trying to escape responsibility for her actions and tries to pretend like she's not herself anymore. Calling her a spoiled brat in this moment, like certain someone called her before, is appropriate.

And what do you even consider to be AM influence?

I mean what happen's when someone is contaminated by AM.Their personality leans towards evil and their negative emotions become prominent.
Not a different personality.It is the same person mostly devoid of everything that would make them have any consideration about their actions.

I am not saying that Sakura isnt responsible, even she believes that, but her sin isnt different from what Rin or Shirou would have to face in other routes.Be it 1 person(Kirei for Shirou), 6(all enemy Masters) or half a town doesnt make the sin any different.But both the characters and most readers treat it like that.

@HungryPriest
Pretty much.
Apr 5, 2016 3:53 AM

Sep 2009
ssjokg said:
I am not saying that Sakura isnt responsible, even she believes that, but her sin isnt different from what Rin or Shirou would have to face in other routes.Be it 1 person(Kirei for Shirou), 6(all enemy Masters) or half a town doesnt make the sin any different.But both the characters and most readers treat it like that.

Which is why I said before that no one in the cast is a completely good person devoid of sins or mistakes.
All of them are responsible so pushing everything on one person or making everyone but that person responsible is irritating to me and feels like people are playing favorites.
Apr 5, 2016 4:27 AM

Oct 2014
Xilly said:

Seems someone is new here :p

10/10
Apr 5, 2016 4:48 AM
Mar 2016
It's so dark, I can't see anything.

BTW, are there any translated UBW animation material?
Apr 5, 2016 12:37 PM

Mar 2016
Xilly said:

Oh my god.......These are pretty neat .
Apr 7, 2016 10:24 AM

Sep 2013
Wolfran said:
ssjokg said:

Which is why I said before that no one in the cast is a completely good person devoid of sins or mistakes.
All of them are responsible so pushing everything on one person or making everyone but that person responsible is irritating to me and feels like people are playing favorites.

We could keep arguing about her motivation or intentions forever (which this thread has attempted to do), but in the end it all comes down to actions and results - and Sakura has be the catalyst for numerous deaths.
MickdrewApr 7, 2016 10:28 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2016 10:54 AM

Aug 2009
Mickdrew said:
Wolfran said:

We could keep arguing about her motivation or intentions forever (which this thread has attempted to do), but in the end it all comes down to actions and results - and Sakura has be the catalyst for numerous deaths.

So is Shirou if he goes down the Archer path.
Apr 7, 2016 12:28 PM

Sep 2013
ssjokg said:
Mickdrew said:

Doesn't that imply that Sakura is as likable as Shirou in the Superhero ending?

I think some here might agree.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2016 12:31 PM

Oct 2014
Mickdrew said:
ssjokg said:

MoS Shero =/= Archer.
Apr 7, 2016 12:41 PM

Sep 2013
Shrimperor said:
Mickdrew said:

MoS Shero =/= Archer.

>3<
But you don't like either, Shrimpy :P
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - I. Presage Flower Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sirhcnil - Oct 14, 2017

500 by TheFelipex »»
Apr 16, 4:43 PM

» Is it even rape?

SwagsOnB - Sep 1, 2023

32 by ZachyMoof »»
Nov 14, 2023 6:44 AM

» Just casual discussion

Animo_san - Oct 4, 2023

10 by Rezete_01 »»
Oct 7, 2023 6:52 AM

» Can I start with this

Homura24 - Jun 25, 2022

46 by Epiccgaymer »»
Jun 28, 2022 2:39 AM

» Is it ok to watch Fate/Zero and then this trilogy? ( 1 2 )

nbnt - May 22, 2022

86 by pepre »»
May 24, 2022 4:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.