Forum Settings
Forums
Apr 2, 2016 10:53 AM

Each dorm consists of two rooms, being connected to each other.

Residents:
Hotomi Tsuduka
Mareo Hattori
Kazuhira Nijimura
Sakura Izanagi
Modified by LightSpark090, May 5, 2016 5:15 AM

Apr 2, 2016 12:33 PM

(who's making the first post? XD)

Apr 2, 2016 12:36 PM
Onlooker

Kathrine Lentz

Kathrine approached the door with "21" on it. Putting down her luggage, she fished for the keys she had received before coming to Mirai High and opened the door. The dorm was quiet and light filtered through the partially drawn curtains. Clearly the dorm had not seen use in some time. Picking her bags and metal box, Kathrine entered one of the two rooms and placed her stuff on one of the beds. She sat down and sighed. "Interesting way to start my life here," she whispered to herself.

Apr 2, 2016 12:37 PM
Onlooker

@DestroyTheSauce (Done :3 )

Apr 2, 2016 12:41 PM

Hotomi Tsuduka

Hotomi followed Katherine into the dorm and looked around. It looked like a rather pleasant place, she was glad to have found a future so nice and calm. She went into the same room as Katherine and threw her bag full of clothes and beauty products on the bed she chose. "Mind if I take a shower?" she said and looked questiongly at Katherine.

Apr 2, 2016 12:43 PM

October poked his head inside. "Nice dorm." He said sitting next to Hotomi's clothes.

Apr 2, 2016 12:49 PM
Onlooker

Kathrine Lentz

Kathrine observed as Hotomi entered her room and tossed her bags into the other bed. "You can use it first. I am going to be busy unpacking," Kathrine replied to Hotomi's question. Standing up, she opened the metal box she had brought with her. Inside were rows of vials, which she was going to use for the missions she was supposedly going to take. "Good to see they did not get damaged," she said as she inspected the vials. Closing the box, she unpacked her clothes from the other bag and stored them in their proper places. After that, she began to inspect her box with the vials again. She noticed the boy Hotomi was with, but was too occupied to say anything.

(Going to be busy. Pretend she is just busy for now :P )

Apr 2, 2016 12:53 PM

Hotomi Tsuduka

Hotomi looked at Katherine that started to unpack something. "Ok then, thanks. Oh and while you're at it, make sure this dirty boy doesn't start sniffing to my panties or anything of the sort." Hotomi giggled and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Apr 2, 2016 12:57 PM

October sighed. "I don't think she gets that an extremely hot girl just offered to be sexual towards me." He reclined on the bed and waited for anything to happen.
Modified by Neko--kun, Apr 2, 2016 1:04 PM

Apr 2, 2016 1:05 PM

Fixed the post :P

Apr 2, 2016 1:06 PM

Hotomi Tsuduka

Hotomi was humming the whole time while taking her shower, relaxing her muscles and letting the water clean off any dirt. When she was done she looked around in the bathroom, but the cleaning ladies hadn't placed towels anywhere. Luckily she had brought a spare one. "Oh Octobeeeer! Can you hand me the towel in the bottom of my bag? The one with roses on it!" Hotomi opens the door a slight bit and sticks her head out.

Apr 2, 2016 1:08 PM

October found the towel she wanted and walked over and handed it to her. "This one right?"

Apr 2, 2016 1:12 PM

Hotomi Tsuduka

Hotomi waited for October. "Yes, that one, thank you! You're such a sweetheart!" she said and giggled, while she took the towel. She closed the door again and started drying herself with the towel. She looked in the mirror and fixed up her hair. Then she proceeded to put on perfurme, one with a really sweet smell.

Apr 2, 2016 1:14 PM

October sat back on the bed and took out his guitar. It had a cover over the bladed part so it was safe. He started plucking some notes. Just some simple free styling.

Apr 2, 2016 1:19 PM

Hotomi Tsuduka

Hotomi finished and walks out of the bathroom naked, showing her feminine proportions and soft skin. She isn't embarrassed at all though. "I think you have a good style, October. Pick out some cute clothes for me." She said and giggled. She walked over and put her towel on the heater.

Apr 2, 2016 1:23 PM

October blushed when he saw her naked. "Uuuh. Okay." He turnednand went through her bag of clothes. He picked out a set that seemed to match. He had only ever owned one set of clothing in his life so he guessed for a lot of it. He put the clothes out and couldn't help but stare at Hotomi. He was getting excited if you know what I mean.

Apr 2, 2016 1:29 PM

Hotomi Tsuduka

Hotomi slightly blushed when she saw him staring. "Hihihi, I knew you were a pervert, I can see it in your hungry eyes." Hotomi took the clothes and then looked at him. "You forgot to pick out some cute underwear, I'm not gonna wear this without panties." She said calmly, she stood patiently and looked at him.

Apr 2, 2016 1:32 PM

October blushed at his mistake. He reached in her bag and pulled out red panties and a bra. "Will these work?" He said shyly. He never thought he would pick out clothes for a girl before.

Apr 2, 2016 1:39 PM

Hotomi Tsuduka

Hotomi giggled at his shyness, he looked so cute... "Yes, that's really good! Red is my favorite color." she said and looked at him happily. Hotomi started putting on her underwear, panties first. If you looked closely you could she was shaking a bit, it was starting to remind her of her past. She then put on the bra. Her shaking increasing as more memories went through her brain. The stares... the clothing getting shred. Suddenly she fainted, luckily falling right onto Octobers lap.

Apr 2, 2016 1:46 PM
Onlooker

Kathrine Lentz

Kathrine was so engrossed in inspecting her vials that she did knot even know what had been going on around her. But out of the corner of her eye she saw Hotomi fall into the boy's lap. "Did she just faint?" she thought. She approached the boy holding her.

(Finally back. :) )

Apr 2, 2016 1:48 PM

October caught her as she fainted. "Are you okay?" He asked concerned. He laid her on the bed still in her underwear.

Apr 2, 2016 1:50 PM

Hotomi Tsuduka

Hotomi had completely fainted and was unconscious, her breathing was very hectic.

Apr 2, 2016 1:54 PM

October looked at Katherine. "Should we take her to the nurse?" He asked with distress in his voice.

Apr 2, 2016 1:55 PM
Onlooker

Kathrine Lentz

Kathrine heard the boy asking Hotomi if she was alright, concern in his voice. "Do you know why she fainted?" Kathrine asked the boy. Ignoring the fact that Hotomi was clearly in her underwear, she placed two fingers on the side of her neck, checking for a pulse. "A fast pulse. She seems to be in some form of shock." Kathrine said. Hearing the boy's suggestion, she nodded in agreement. "Let's go!"

Apr 2, 2016 1:59 PM

October picked up Hotomi and ran out the dorm. He headed for the infirmary.

Apr 3, 2016 11:51 AM

Hotomi Tsuduka

Hotomi unlocked the door and let herself into the dorm, seemed like nothing had changed since she was last there. She decided to take a bath after everything that happened. This time she remembered to bring her own towel into the bathroom. She looked herself in the mirror to see if anything was different, but she couldn't see anything. She felt like something had changed though, she could still clearly feel his presence and gazing eyes, but it felt like he had taken some sort of burden off her. She went into the shower and turned the heat up to the maximum, she felt like it would cleanse her a bit. After washing herself while lost in thoughts, she dried herself off and did her usual beauty rutine. She put on her underwear and laid down in her bed, looking up at the ceiling.

Apr 3, 2016 10:52 PM

Sakura Izanagi

Sakura, after getting lost a couple of times, finally found her dorm. She entered the room to find the beautiful layout of the room. It was quite comfy for a dorm, she felt a nostalgic feeling of home. She then spotted a girl who was laying on her bed, she seemed to be in deep thought so she decided not to bother her. Sakura placed her suitcase on the ground and started to unpack. She placed her books on the bookshelf and placed her suitcase under the remaining vacant bed, which seemed to be her bed. She then went to the bathroom to see if anyone was taking a bath at the moment. Since the bathroom was empty, she knew that no one was taking a bath at the moment."I'm drenched in sweat from all that walking so I better take a bath", saying that she took off her clothes and entered the bath.

Apr 4, 2016 3:09 AM

Sakura Izanagi

After taking a bath and coming out from the bathroom, Sakura put on her clothes and decided to head out to explore the school and its campus. "It'd be boring staying here all day long so I better explore the school campus while I can....Hmmm....let's see, I should first go to the School Garden." Thus, she left the room and head out for the School Garden.

Apr 4, 2016 5:07 AM

October entered the dorm and went to grab his stuff, he did his best to stay quiet. He then quickly left.

Apr 4, 2016 11:40 AM

Hotomi Tsuduka

Hotomi stood up from the bed and started putting her clothes on. After looking out of the window she could see it was a beautiful day outside, no need to waste it on lazying in her bedroom. She left the dorm to start exploring a bit, a smile on her face.

Apr 23, 2016 8:50 AM

Sakura Izanagi

After returning from her school leave, Sakura first entered the dorm. She checked if her luggage were still there, after going through the room, it seems that they were still present and that they were still untouched. Relieved, she let out a long sigh and went to the bed to take an afternoon nap as she was tired.

May 1, 2016 5:13 AM

Sakura Izanagi

Sakura planning to take a short "nap" ended up sleeping for hours. After waking up, Sakura realized that it was quite late now, she was also extremely hungry since she hadn't ate since her return. She then got up and left the room and started heading out to the Cafeteria.

May 7, 2016 12:21 AM

Kazuhira Nijimura

Kazuhira arrived outside the door to his dorm. He double checked the number assigned to the room and the one on his acceptance letter before entering the dorm. He looked around the room, noting the room was girlier then he thought it was going to be, and that it seemed that there was no one else around.

Kazu wanted to meet his roommates, but it since it seemed like no one was around, he dropped off his backpack on what he assumed was an unclaimed bed, then decided to go explore the School. He left the dorm, locking the door behind him with the key that he acquired on his way into the dorm, leaving the area.