Forum Settings
Forums

Second Season of 'Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu' Announced

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Apr 2, 2016 4:13 AM

YES. Bless Yota and his little end skit ; u ;

... although idk why you guys are suddenly all over DEEN. It's an adaptation of a really great manga so they can't ruin the story unless they actively tried and animation wasn't exactly super duper extra amazing?

Apr 2, 2016 5:30 AM

Raina- said:
YROSHIKU said:
Another pointless continuation, they don't have anything better to work on or something?
Says someone who hasn't even seen the show. Nice try.

Said by dumbass that didn't even bother to check my list, nice try.
My favourite colour is blood.

Apr 2, 2016 5:57 AM

Z4k said:
mlcdl said:
KonoSuba is a terrible adaptation according to those who read the light novel so it is like Higurashi case if we are to follow those who played the VN interest.

Lol what are you taking about? They did a really great job with Konosuba.

I don't really care either way but that's what I saw as a common comment who tried the light novel. I don't find it worthy of bothering if its true or not.

Apr 2, 2016 6:00 AM
Otherworldly

mlcdl said:
Z4k said:

Lol what are you taking about? They did a really great job with Konosuba.

I don't really care either way but that's what I saw as a common comment who tried the light novel. I don't find it worthy of bothering if its true or not.

So you said that with out reading the LN by yourself ? Ok ....

Apr 2, 2016 6:17 AM

Prog_upworks13 said:
mlcdl said:

So you said that with out reading the LN by yourself ? Ok ....

I never mentioned that I read it myself to begin with. I'm simply saying what I got from others who actually read it. Beside, will you try all of original material of the anime adaptation you like? I honestly can't say I would do so unless I feel its worth the time. KonoSuba doesn't just feel worth it for me. And oh before you go attack me on reading LN/manga that obviously horrible compare to KonoSuba, don't since most of them are something I read as guilty pleasure and easy to drop anytime.

Apr 2, 2016 7:20 AM

Yeah.... I'm pumped up for this one...

Apr 2, 2016 7:46 AM

One of the BEST shows this past season. Very glad to read this.

Apr 2, 2016 10:28 AM

F*ck yes! Just when I was saying there needs to be a second season, I read this!
"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then why not live beautifully until the end?"- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

Apr 2, 2016 12:17 PM

Well, it was a fantastic show, so I'm really glad that they will animate the continuation of the story too. Really looking forward to the second season. I also hope that the connection between Yotaro and Konatsu will be explored in more detail.

Apr 2, 2016 1:09 PM

YROSHIKU said:
Like your reply? Couldn't care less.

Apr 2, 2016 5:28 PM
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴

YROSHIKU said:

DAAAYUM DAT REKT THO

Apr 3, 2016 12:24 PM

DEEN is working hard this season to erase their "bad studio" meme, just like what JC did with their brilliant "heavy fanservice anime that were actually good" rampage few last season.

Anyway, I definitely enjoyed Rakugo even though getting into it in the first few are quite difficult. Good news both for me and industry, I guess.

Apr 3, 2016 9:04 PM

Didn't watch this anime but I might now..

Apr 3, 2016 9:07 PM

It's expected. why would anyone get surprised ?
"When I am White, I win because I am White. When I am Black, I win because I am Bogoljubov"

Apr 4, 2016 6:59 AM

Based Deen saving anime, who would have thought.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Apr 4, 2016 8:40 PM
永遠の銀魂

nice! I need to finish the first season, but it had been my favourite anime (apart from haikyuu!!) from the winter season!

Apr 5, 2016 2:39 AM

zeroyuki92 said:
DEEN is working hard this season to erase their "bad studio" meme, just like what JC did with their brilliant "heavy fanservice anime that were actually good" rampage few last season.

Anyway, I definitely enjoyed Rakugo even though getting into it in the first few are quite difficult. Good news both for me and industry, I guess.

Danmachi was still bad but the minotaur fight scene was gorgeously animated.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.

Apr 7, 2016 6:17 AM

black1blade said:
zeroyuki92 said:

Danmachi was still bad but the minotaur fight scene was gorgeously animated.

That "heavy fanservice season" that I referred is not the one with Danmachi. It's Summer 2015. (Souma, Shimoneta and Prison School, the last one is notorious for acclaimed as "impossible to adapt properly" when it was announced and turned out to be pretty good)

Apr 20, 2016 10:03 PM

YROSHIKU said:

Okay.

This too is pointless. So is my reply.

Anyhow, am excited for this!

ἡ φύσις οὐδὲν ποιεῖ ἅλματα.

συκεροκυ™

Dec 29, 2016 12:30 PM
YYYEEAAAAAA !!!! б(>ε<)∂
No time for waiting ! I'm so excited !!!! This year's winter will be amazing !! *O*

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]