Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2010 11:30 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ok, the author is just being a retard now, going for easy shocks. As if the soldier's first target would be the little girl on her brother's shoulders, give me a fucking break.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Nov 12, 2011 6:28 PM

Jan 2010
Beatnik said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ok, the author is just being a retard now, going for easy shocks. As if the soldier's first target would be the little girl on her brother's shoulders, give me a fucking break.

I'd have to agree with that.
Jul 26, 2013 7:53 PM

Nov 2009
More death I guess ... I dunno, it all seems somewhat random at this point, I Don't want to believe that the quality has fallen but I am not seeing otherwise, probably missing something =/ ... Anyways are the only groups left Ennoah's group, Kenji's group, Scientist group (with Leethia and prez), Eliah (and possibly chick cop) and then The baddies?

It seems like there really isn't that much going on in terms of characters anymore, it is all natural disasters or the Colloid that is directing the series now.
May 27, 2016 3:24 PM

Aug 2013
oh man, I didn't like the cliche "angels of death" part but I get why he didn't want to go with them. So little chapters left to resolve the two major issues. 1) save the earth 2) save humanity. hope it wraps up better than i'm imagining
Nov 10, 2018 6:17 AM
Jan 2015
i loved it !! It was about the boy . Kenji said , your brother died , now protect your sis and mom . But what now , both are dead . Author wanted to focus of choice made my the boy . Chapter was about moral . Author gave food for thought for the readers like what would they do in this case. Boy choose to not follow the path of blood.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eden: It's an Endless World! Chapter 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

oblow20 - Apr 27, 2010

52 by -Xenophon- »»
Feb 28, 11:45 PM

Poll: » Eden: It's an Endless World! Chapter 60 Discussion

Beatnik - Dec 9, 2008

10 by rodmanii »»
Jan 27, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Eden: It's an Endless World! Chapter 41 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 12, 2013

6 by rodmanii »»
Jan 20, 12:22 PM

Poll: » Eden: It's an Endless World! Chapter 25 Discussion

KitaTsuki - Dec 15, 2012

13 by rodmanii »»
Jan 17, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Eden: It's an Endless World! Chapter 22 Discussion

KitaTsuki - Oct 22, 2012

8 by rodmanii »»
Jan 16, 7:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.