Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 8, 2016 3:34 PM

Jul 2009
Nice song in the middle but that was about it, could see their "reunion" coming a mile away and well ... meh. Did they really end Mikoto with Naruwhatever instead of Sakuya? That's surprising :O Nothing really to say about this episode, obviously the Reset didn't happen and well everyone lives happily ever after I guess ...

Overall it's a shame this anime wasn't very good because I quite liked the worldbuilding. Too bad the characters were mostly flat (or at least the ones who got screentime anyway) and well, sometimes the art got really wonky too >_< I liked the music but yeah, the romance didn't really work well IMO and the plot was super rushed in that one episode where ALL the exposition came out at once ... oh well. 6/10
Apr 8, 2016 9:37 PM
Mar 2012
Nice unique premise & world. Got confusing about world reset but it made sense, more episodes might help. Prev ep of fake vision of reset/destruction was very cool, with different abilities affecting the world differently. Many undeveloped characters & boring mains I could care less. Their designs & background art were often quite pleasant tho. Beautiful Norn architecture.

Nanami x Akito kindof messed up backstory but cute. Still dunno why Nanami removed his bro memory. Nice morning yukata with apple.
Mikoto x rocketscientist lacks development, but makes sense. Sakuya too clingy, & osananajimi rarely win anyways.
Kakeru x Koharu. Lol Koharu the FIST OF FLAME. Koharu: "I never thought about what I wanted to do." Thanks, no character motivation, no wonder she's so bland. Never trusted Kakeru seemed like some player, and never saw this 'poison'. His father/bot however was most interesting tragic character, who gave up his life goal on a whim cuz the K x K ship too bright. Ship ok, just too much time for bland pair.
Sorata x Aion. Best ship, undeveloped. Interesting pair of future boy & machine girl. But rip Aion wherever she went.
Story/directing 4~6. But Kinema Citrus art, Kevin Penkin & Nagi Yanagi were the real stars. I'll need to find all the fantastic music.
gophercgApr 8, 2016 9:41 PM
Apr 11, 2016 7:27 AM

Jun 2015
Exeptical said:

Mikoto left Sakuya for the guy who kidnapped her? She must have had a strong Stockholm syndrome. He chose a fuqboi than Sakuya, the one who vowed to die for her. Justice.

We think the same! I was about to call Mikoto's kidnapper a fuqboi, but I caught myself even though it's true! It was totally Stockholm syndrome! Mikoto basically replaced Sakuya (who was so deeply in love with her from childhood that he was happy to sacrifice his life to save her) for a random personality-less kidnapper who she just met! Not to mention her kidnapper initially shot at her and Sakuya in one of the first episodes, and if Mikoto hadn't defended Sakuya with a shield, the shot would have probably killed Sakuya.

My heart aches that Sakuya ended up alone despite how sweet and selfless he was. He was my favorite by far <3. Sakuya was too good for Mikoto, but I didn't realize she'd replace him so easily... like what. How Mikoto could have forgiven her kidnapper for almost killing Sakuya is beyond me.

And even if Sakuya and Mikoto ended up together, the fact that the Norn crew were all living so far away from each other doesn't make too much sense since some of them were pretty close. The ending just leaves you feeling like there is a void inside you, eating away at your soul... Kind of like how the end of the Hunger Games series made you feel, but much less poetic.

I was going to give this anime a solid 8 up until the last few episodes, but after the way things ended, there's no way. I don't know what score I'll give it now... a 3 or a 4.
midnight_gemApr 16, 2016 6:21 AM
Apr 21, 2016 6:05 PM

Dec 2010
midnight_gem said:
Exeptical said:

Mikoto left Sakuya for the guy who kidnapped her? She must have had a strong Stockholm syndrome. He chose a fuqboi than Sakuya, the one who vowed to die for her. Justice.

We think the same! I was about to call Mikoto's kidnapper a fuqboi, but I caught myself even though it's true! It was totally Stockholm syndrome! Mikoto basically replaced Sakuya (who was so deeply in love with her from childhood that he was happy to sacrifice his life to save her) for a random personality-less kidnapper who she just met! Not to mention her kidnapper initially shot at her and Sakuya in one of the first episodes, and if Mikoto hadn't defended Sakuya with a shield, the shot would have probably killed Sakuya.

My heart aches that Sakuya ended up alone despite how sweet and selfless he was. He was my favorite by far <3. Sakuya was too good for Mikoto, but I didn't realize she'd replace him so easily... like what. How Mikoto could have forgiven her kidnapper for almost killing Sakuya is beyond me.

And even if Sakuya and Mikoto ended up together, the fact that the Norn crew were all living so far away from each other doesn't make too much sense since some of them were pretty close. The ending just leaves you feeling like there is a void inside you, eating away at your soul... Kind of like how the end of the Hunger Games series made you feel, but much less poetic.

I was going to give this anime a solid 8 up until the last few episodes, but after the way things ended, there's no way. I don't know what score I'll give it now... a 3 or a 4.

I so agree with you.I just finish the last episode and was like what the hell just happen then the comments here is they are the best couple really mikoto was the worst period.I liked the main couple they were simple and sweet,a romance i have not seen in a long time no beating around the bush they knew what they wanted and became a couple before the end of the series but the other two especially mikoto and whats his face,how could she leave sakuya out in the cold like that,i feel so heart broken for him
hack5Apr 21, 2016 6:09 PM
Apr 23, 2016 12:30 PM
Apr 2016
I like the ending when kakeru and koharu being together. But when i see the ojou-san and natsuhiko together, it's really irritating. I do like plot twist from the 11th episode. But not like this one. But, minding the other part is still good. The one that kakeru propose is so great.
Apr 27, 2016 7:55 PM

May 2012
hack5 said:
midnight_gem said:

I so agree with you.I just finish the last episode and was like what the hell just happen then the comments here is they are the best couple really mikoto was the worst period.I liked the main couple they were simple and sweet,a romance i have not seen in a long time no beating around the bush they knew what they wanted and became a couple before the end of the series but the other two especially mikoto and whats his face,how could she leave sakuya out in the cold like that,i feel so heart broken for him

Right now, I just want to reset this show from my mind and watch an alternative version where Sakuya has his happy ending. And it doesn't have to be with the ingrate Mikoto, he is too good for her.

Men Are From Mars, 
Women Are From Venus 
and Gays Are From Uranus

Apr 27, 2016 10:58 PM

Jun 2015
Lvxferre said:
hack5 said:

Right now, I just want to reset this show from my mind and watch an alternative version where Sakuya has his happy ending. And it doesn't have to be with the ingrate Mikoto, he is too good for her.

I am right there with you, friend. I wish I hadn't seen around the last half of the show. I was emotionally distraught after watching Sakuya's horrible ending, so I sought out a way to find peace by seeing Sakuya having a happily ever after in the otome. Thankfully, on Youtube there is a play through of what Mikoto and Sakuya's story would have been if she had chosen him in the anime. I'm about halfway through the story right now. I totally recommend it :)

This is where I watched it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dX8Q6yUVgQ
Apr 28, 2016 7:49 PM

Dec 2010
midnight_gem said:
Lvxferre said:

I am right there with you, friend. I wish I hadn't seen around the last half of the show. I was emotionally distraught after watching Sakuya's horrible ending, so I sought out a way to find peace by seeing Sakuya having a happily ever after in the otome. Thankfully, on Youtube there is a play through of what Mikoto and Sakuya's story would have been if she had chosen him in the anime. I'm about halfway through the story right now. I totally recommend it :)

I will check it out,anything is better than the ending we got for him in the anime
Apr 29, 2016 1:16 PM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
I really liked the concept of the show... For an otome game, it did offer much more. But, the plot was all over the place and many things did not make sense... Which is most likely the same for the game too.

And well, the heroines were not really annoying, that was a plus.
May 1, 2016 7:40 AM

Sep 2011
I really liked the main story, but it felt far too rushed.
May 30, 2016 5:58 PM

Aug 2012
The anime really makes me wanna try the game, its surely moredevelopped!

Ep 9 was my favourite I wasn't expecting the purpose of the Norn9, etc... so from this ep I really wanted to see the end but I couldn't really explain why but I've ended up disappointed :o

Tho I'm quite glad they put Mikoto and Natsuhiko together but wow poor Sakuya 0.0
Besides I kinda thought the reset would happen coz ep 11 was amazing with all the powers of the characters but again nope no reset...
Since they had to finish the story for everyone I understand they couldn't go deep and make it more emotional they didnt have time for that but again it's too bad!

One more disappointment : the first half and the beginning of the second one seemed to be giving the 3 couples almost the same screen time and importance (I say almost, I know there was the main couple) but in the end from the father moment the other characters really became neglected and THIS is too too bad because it was for me the big good point of the show!
And Sorata adult x Aion seemed so interesting and we actually knew so little!!

But still I think it was a good adaptation cause otome game (especially one with 3 heroines) are difficult to adapt and the show has accomplished his mission : making me want to know more about the game!
Jun 16, 2016 4:10 AM

Dec 2012
This was a good anime with an original story. The soundtracks are awesome and I liked the tensions developed between the characters.
Koharu and Kakeru <3
Aug 28, 2016 8:55 AM
Jan 2016
Wow i was glad everyone had a happy end till i noticed Sakuya didn't. What a shit end when only one character looks at the moon in sadness in the ending episode, basically the only character to have a bad lonely end. Sakuya i feel sad for him this was in no way a good end. This character got butchered hard in this rushed anime series. Well he is too good for the betraying mikoto anyway. 4/10
Sep 13, 2016 9:41 AM
Sep 2016
What did I just watched? What is this shit? Someone plese tell me what the hell is this. From what I can summarize is they all went on a journey so that they wouldn't reset the world. Why? It's like a game don't press the damn button n I wasted 6 hours just for what? I can't rememver why is this even on my watch list. It's terrible n I couldn't see the real purpose of this story. Have special ability but no real action. Want to make a romance story but lack elaboration. Have conflict but full of plot holes. This is a crappy story. Sorry for those that love this anime but I think it's terrible. Time travel is my thing but this, it's bad. No real conflict to solve, i can't understand the romance, n the hell with that father thing being a machine? How is it possible for that guy to even... You know, got a son. What the hell is this? I really don't understand this story. So bad n boring. Way too boring. Recomend not to watch it if anybody read it before watching the story.
Sep 13, 2016 9:56 AM
Sep 2016
I feel you man... Why I even stay for this thing? If not for music. There's nothing left for us to stay. Damn wasting time stupid adaptation crap
Rage5110 said:
Truly regretted watching the entire series, stayed for music.
Sep 25, 2016 8:41 AM

Mar 2015
Sakuya is dumped and now he is single-zoned.

Average pattern of MC disappearance and then return-happy-ending.

This show is one hit wonder.

3.3/5

Overall: 6/10
Sep 28, 2016 9:19 PM

Jul 2008
The world map changed so much in just a few millenniums
http://imgur.com/a/9ffz2
Southamerican continent almost split into two parts, south east asian islands to the middle of the Indian ocean and the Australian continent to the north.
Oct 7, 2016 2:46 AM
Oct 2016
can any1 butcher mikoto? the silver haired guy was always there for her, and she just keeps on rejecting him.. and went for natsuhiko instead, some1 who she just met.Stupid stupid stupid, srsly this just pisses me off like very very pissed.
Jul 10, 2017 1:34 PM

Jan 2010
Not bad, had the potential to be good but it went meh in the last couple of episodes
could've been better if the ending made sense but it didn't (at least for me)
I wanted to see more from the other side characters such as Itsuki, Hei, Masamune, and Ron

still, a good series to watch when you are bored
5/10

(PS: props to Kevin Penkin work on the soundtrack, that deserves a 10/10)
Dec 2, 2017 1:34 AM
Nov 2017
midnight_gem said:
Lvxferre said:

why the story end like this why should sakuya end alone i like the art of mikoto but i hate her i think im gone delete the anime and the game and born the manga and reset my mind from this shit
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Norn9: Norn+Nonet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

163 by Beatnik »»
Feb 25, 2:21 PM

Poll: » Best Couple

Uchiha_Risma - Jul 14, 2021

0 by Uchiha_Risma »»
Jul 14, 2021 9:39 PM

» So Romance, what about the romance here?

samsann - Dec 24, 2018

1 by Sakurashoujo »»
Dec 27, 2018 4:32 PM

» Norn9: Norn + Nonet

iMaUtIsTiC - Jan 28, 2018

2 by removed-user »»
Jan 28, 2018 2:16 AM

» I want to watch this but!

CrimsonMidnight - May 8, 2017

3 by Lixaxy »»
Nov 13, 2017 12:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.