Forums
Pages (5) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Post New Reply
Poll: Musaigen no Phantom World Episode 13 Discussion

Dec 7, 2017 9:19 AM

Rob said:
Sugram22 said:

@Rob
so what if she downgraded at least she has a man that is always there instead a man that is there only once a month or once a year what matters is that she is happier with the new man then she was with the old one, that's why i always say Career & family life don't mix together it destroys personal life & family life u can pick one not both cause its like oil & fire put them together & u get inferno only few Careers give u time for family, example if u open a diner compare to most other Careers u have a lot more time for family

The focking irony. Here you go again pointlessly replying to another of my half year to 1 year ago post with your "I got a stick up my ass and have to start something with you no matter how old it is" mentality. I might have to consider this as harassment now. Please take the stick out so you can learn not to take posts seriously. Have a bad day.

i reply to a post no matter how old it is if i feel like answering to what was said :)

Mar 3, 2018 2:40 AM

First mom wincest and now selfcest. Is there any new ground left for this show to break?
Mai looked like she wanted to at least have Haruhiko's second kiss. Doesn't matter though, because she'll probably win in the end.
Why couldn't the rest of the show have been as good as these last 4 episodes?

PrimeX said:
Now that I think about it, Ruru's wearing something what a female Aladdin would wear.

She always reminded me of that female genie from the show "I Dream of Jeannie".

Sep 1, 2018 6:52 AM

Loved the ending and the fact that Enigma admitted that she enjoyed her time with Ichijo overall I will give it 7/10
it was enjoyable enough and some feels were attached to the story made better for my liking.

Sep 23, 2018 4:24 AM

So it ended in the usual way, the protagonist doing most of the work and the supporting cast helping. Though I guess there aren't many other ways to end a show.

Overall it was okay, the animaiton and art were beautiful and the characters were likable. Though the story did not manage to really go anywhere and some episodes were just boring. 6/10

Feb 28, 2019 4:36 PM
Aaaah, a little inconsistent episode, at first they stood no chance of beating her, and now magically Haruhiko managed to beat her, according to him "growing up," while how did he grow while not having his ability? Big annoying eyesore flaw. Average show, besides the artstyle & animation nothing stands out, pretty enjoyable to watch though.

May 28, 2019 6:23 PM
The show was ok. I did enjoy watching it.

I don't mind a second season from this show.

7/10

Jun 2, 2019 7:06 AM
IceBreakerZ said:
Cirris said:

Which it turns out Ruru is like a sister. So yeah, he smooched his sister.

So Haruhiko kinda kissed his mom earlier and now his sister...
Wow....

Alabama : 100 iywim

Oct 12, 2019 3:21 AM

Lol, I just remembered how much of a masterpiece this anime was.

Feb 15, 2020 3:15 AM

Great art and animation in the wrong anime
4/10
The closer you get to the light,the greater your shadow becomes.

Mar 7, 2020 12:45 AM
yamen said:
4/10
dude was just thinking that. Watched cause art looked good. But damn what a let down on everything else
I can resist everything, except temptation - Oscar Wilde

Mar 7, 2020 12:45 AM
yamen said:
4/10
dude was just thinking that. Watched cause art looked good. But damn what a let down on everything else
I can resist everything, except temptation - Oscar Wilde

Mar 12, 2020 2:36 AM

Coming for Mai, staying for Mai. They did well with last 2 episodes despite all other eps are kinda.. plain boring (esp the loli one).

Still I don't hate this show, 7/10 for Mai and animation quality.
Modified by iReyzu, Mar 12, 2020 3:50 AM

Mar 18, 2020 11:57 PM
7/10 cause of mai and animation. Shame this series flopped and died

Apr 14, 2020 10:49 PM
nice anime i love those useless (science) trivia lol, awesome action sakuga and sexy characters like Mai and Enigma

its more of an episodic show though

May 22, 2020 5:15 PM

Worst KyoAni show.

Asspull villain and power up in the end.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 18, 2020 2:56 PM

I never knew that Albrecht was a hacker lol.

That was a pretty decent finale. Gonna miss this goofy show.

Jan 2, 11:23 PM
Okay but the plot twist? Nope.

Also, the anime was pretty different from the light novels right? Character wise and stuff. Also the whole episodic nature could have been good (like Saiki K. or Natsume Yuujinchou or something) but I mostly found it boring. I was like "??" and also "zzzz" haha.

Should I cry about wasting 5 hours of my life on this? Nah I've watched worse anime.

I think it had an interesting idea, but the execution could have been better.

Also I better stick this into my anime review.

Pages (5) « First ... « 4 5 [6]