Forum Settings
Forums
Mar 30, 2016 3:58 AM

Each dorm consists of two rooms, being connected to each other.

Residents:
Aozora Azayaka
Lilly Miyazaki
Floatsam
Yuri Coltheart
Modified by LightSpark090, May 6, 2016 1:01 PM

Apr 1, 2016 7:36 PM

Lilly

She arrived was upset to find that nobody was there. She was the first to arrive at her dorm room. I guess i get first pick. She picked the back bed in the right room so she was by a window. She unpacked her bags quickly then pulled out a sketch pad and drew a very detailed kitten. She then got up and left with her backpack which she put the sketch pad in after taking out the kitten picture. Time to meet people and explore the grounds.

Apr 1, 2016 11:45 PM

Aozora Azayaka

Aozora finally arrived at his dorm, it was quite comfy and the layout of the room please him greatly. When he looked around, he realized that another person was also present in the room, he approached him asked "Yo, so I guess you're my roommate? Are there any other mates in here other than us?" He then went to the bookshelf to see what books were present.

Apr 2, 2016 1:29 AM

Aozora Azayaka

"Oh I see. I'm Aozora, nice meeting you Chad and Hollow." he answered back. "Another person eh? Ruthless huh? Guess that's more than enough reason to stay closer to you. I mean who wouldn't want to face a strong and dangerous beast?" he continued. Aozora was looking forward to seeing this "thing" and from the way Chad stated it, it seemed like a strong being. "I don't mind really, if that helps you relax, it's cool. Well I better return to the Mission Center. See ya later!". Saying that, Aozora then left the room and decided to return to the Mission Center to see if his quest was ready by now.

Apr 2, 2016 6:47 AM

Yuri

After getting slightly lost thanks to his father's trash-level map, Yuri finally arrives at the dorm. After looking around for a few minutes, Yuri sits down on the last free bed and puts down his bags. "Well, time to practice". Yuri picks up a duffel bag and opens it, revealing that it's full of gun parts, carefully places them all on his bed and starts assembling guns, completely ignoring the presence of the other person in the dorm.

Apr 2, 2016 9:37 AM

Yuri

30 minutes pass and Yuri has run out of parts to assemble guns from. "I knew I should have brought more." Yuri thinks, switching his gaze between the empty duffel bag and the stack of guns placed on the ground next to his bed. After packing the guns back into the duffel bag, Yuri looks at his roommate's bed, and after a quick look around, realizes he's sharing a room with a girl. "Isn't that just great." he thinks, and after a quiet sigh, pulls out a sketchpad and pencil, planning on redrawing the horribly drawn map from his father.
Modified by Oddlop, Apr 2, 2016 9:42 AM

Apr 2, 2016 11:35 AM

Yuri
After countless failed attempts at redrawing the map, Yuri decides it's time to venture out. As he stands up, he knocks over his duffel bag, causing all the guns to spill out. "Eh. I'll clean it up later." After saying that, Yuri heads out to the entrance gate, with the intent to explore the school grounds from there.

Apr 3, 2016 11:34 AM

Yuri
After returning to the dorm, Yuri instantly lies down on his bed, disregarding the scattered guns he planned to clean up, and gets caught up in thoughts.

Apr 3, 2016 10:26 PM

Yuri
After coming to the conclusion he's been wasting time long enough, Yuri stands up from the bed, takes a shower, gets dressed and leaves a note for his roommate on her bed: "Hello there, my name is Yuri and I'm your new roommate. I'm currently at the cafeteria, so please don't mind the guns on the floor. I'll clean them up once I return." And as he mentioned in the note, heads to the cafeteria.

Apr 17, 2016 8:08 PM

Lilly

She arrived at her dorm. She was tired and her stomach was full so she went to her head and laid down. She didnt even notice the guns or the note on her bed. As soon as her head hit the pillow she was fast asleep.

Apr 30, 2016 4:31 PM

spoiler][/spoiler]

i wonddr if anyone is even here in the dorm, or who i will be sharing a room with at that even. Hmmmmmm im kinda curious really its exciting, Hello anyone here maybe probably not or am i alone again. Jezabel waits for an answer as she enters the dorm room.
Modified by Zyphkin, Apr 30, 2016 4:34 PM

May 8, 2016 7:50 AM

Floatsam
Kicking the door to the dorm open with full force, Floatsam dances into the room in the loudest way possible. At least, he intended to, but then noticed a girl sleeping inside and decided against it.

With the girl on one bed, and a pile of guns next to the other, Floatsam quickly assessed the room was completely occupied, and as such entered the other room.

Once inside, he threw his belongings onto the unoccupied bed, and along with Maria, his scythe, went ahead to look for some entertainment on the school grounds.

May 29, 2016 2:04 PM

Lilly

She awoke suddenly, her mind was fuzzy, her body felt numb. It seems whatever she ate had been tainted by something. She couldnt exactly remember what she had been doing before she fell asleep, which could become a problem. She slowly sat up and looked around. She didnt know what day it was but knew that she had been out for more than a regular sleep cycle. She seemed to be alone so she decided to take a shower and change her clothes.

May 29, 2016 4:39 PM

Lilly

After she had finished her shower and gotten changed she looked about her dorm to see if she could maybe get a glimpse as to the types of people she was sharing the dorm with. She examined the mess of guns around and on the bed next to her. They are a bit messy but i can tell they take care of these. She decided not to continue with the others and to head out to explore more of her new home.