Forum Settings
Forums
Mar 28, 2016 9:03 PM

Each dorm consists of two rooms, being connected to each other.

Residents:
Caelan
Shichika Kyouraku
Skylar Pierce
Hagarimaya Ruko
Modified by Countenance_Arc, Jun 14, 2016 8:34 PM
RP characters: Freya

Mar 30, 2016 8:17 AM

Skylar

Skye came walking down the hallway looking at the room numbers as she walked by. "17.........18............19! So this is the dorm i'll be staying in. " She walked in quietly and looked around. The first room had stuff on one bed and another person in the room. Being herself she avoided talking and went into the other room which nobody seem to be occupying. She set her stuff down on the bed near the window and took a deep breathe in. "Looks like i'll be here for a little while. Definitely different from being on the road all the time." She said to herself as she began to unpack her bag. leaving her guitar on the bed, planning to play somewhere a little later.

Mar 30, 2016 8:21 AM

October Fall

Knocked on the door he saw the girl enter. "Hello? Anybody there?" He knew the answer but was trying to be polite.

Mar 30, 2016 8:26 AM

Skylar
Skylar ignored the knock as she continued unpacking. She didn't really make friends nowadays, ever since her parents had died she kept to herself rather that go back to being a social butterfly. Finishing with the little she brought with her Skylar sat on the bed for a moment hoping whoever had knock on the door would leave. Opening the window she looked outside to see if she could spot a fairly quiet place to play.

Mar 30, 2016 8:33 AM

October Fall

He decided to sit against the wall and wait. He took out his guitar and started playing a light tune. It sounded like friendship and curiosity.

Mar 30, 2016 8:49 AM

Skylar
She could here the music coming from outside. "Guess they aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Let's see here. I wonder......" She stopped mid sentence and looked out the window again. She could see a fire escape leading up to her window. "That's perfect." She said a little excited that she didn't have to run into people today. Grabbing her guitar bag and sliding it on to her shoulder she quietly climbed down the fire escape making sure to close the window behind her. " After reaching the bottom she headed towards the school yard to see if it was empty.
Modified by Alice157, Mar 30, 2016 9:01 AM

Jun 15, 2016 9:15 PM

Hagarimaya Ruko

Hagarimaya knocked on the doors of dorm 19, trying to find out if he had other roommates. After waiting an entirety of 10 seconds, he proceeded to enter the room, only to find it empty, leave a few items on the beds. Seems like I have roommates then. He then went to the door that led to the other side of the room, putting down his bag on the bed which was away from the window. He turned to leave the dorm to walk around the school.