Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 30, 2016 1:56 AM

Oct 2012
Jyushimatsu's girlfriend is there xD

Wat? Wat.
Well that was really I don't know, random-like, Gintama-ish xD

If they're ending like this
Then there's a chance for 2nd season
Yes please!
With these seiyuu(s).. I don't care about anything at all xD
Rayl1ghtMar 30, 2016 2:01 AM
"Signature removed"
Mar 30, 2016 6:05 AM

Nov 2014
I expected something better than this. Especially after that awesome episode before but well, it was OK anyway.
Mar 30, 2016 7:48 AM

Dec 2008
Furrett said:

I'd rather have a satisfying ending than the series be dragged out until it's not funny anymore.

That's so pessimistic. This show has immense potential; there's no reason it shouldn't go on for several seasons.
Mar 30, 2016 9:56 AM

Jul 2012
Well, that was a strange way to end the series lol

It was pretty funny though, although I wanted a more heartfelt/feelsy ending with a similar feeling to the ESP Kitty skit or Juushimatsu's GF skit. But it's all right. It's hard to write those ones.

Praying for second season!!

8/10 for everything. Some skits were hit and miss, like Chibita/Iyami/Dayon related ones. The really good skits were 9/10 or 10/10 level though. It was truly a memorable show though. I can write essays about it. It was one of the shows I actually followed each week.

Final character rating:
Juushi > Kara > Todomatsu > Choromatsu > Osomatsu = Ichimatsu
Mar 30, 2016 10:00 AM
Jul 2013
^^ Exactly. Some brothers barely even interact at all. We could use more of that and expand on their relationships and character developments.Not to mention the limitless potential with the AUs they could come up.
Mar 30, 2016 10:03 AM

Jun 2013
oh man what an an amazing funny finale
Mar 30, 2016 1:19 PM

Jan 2011
it was... okay. i wasnt expecting a dramatic ending and i perfectly know its a gag anime (that had its highs and lows because lbr some episodes were... meh.) but still, something made me uncomfortable during the whole episode?? i still need to understand what tho lol. anyway, karaichijyushi best trio. oh, and also totty was adorable during the baseball match.

now i really wonder if we'll get another season/ovas/movies/whatever.
Mar 31, 2016 7:34 AM

Jan 2015
LOL "NANIYATTENDA DOUTEI KHORRAAAA!!!!" HAHAHAHAHA
Dem signs tho, pure Karamatsu vibe.
"Iikagen ni shiro" lol the commentator is fucking tired
Mah homie Jyuushimats-BOEAH!! doesn't know the rules.
Amazing bowling Karamatsu, 69/420 I'd take in my team.
The cheerleaders are disappointed, y u do dis ;_;
The parents about to bring new kids as they're real tired of the fuckery.
One year time skip, I'm guessing they all awakened their conquerors haki and returned as yonkos.
Yes Totoko-chan is kawaii~
Is this even baseball anymore though?
Holy shit, no Totoko-chan no, don't do this. Totoko-chan no, just no. (she has a nice body though)
Then she commits Seppuku.
Osomatsu-san finishes. easy 8/10 from me!
Really liked this show, it's got that wacky GinTama esque vibe which I like very much.
And that ED though, nice mix!
Will be missing this, hopefully we get another season
Mar 31, 2016 9:12 AM

Nov 2013
I was kinda expecting they did something to the issues in episode 24 rather than just throwing it easily in this episode. But anyway it was very fun, kinda hit and miss but it manages to make wait for it every tuesday and that's a good thing.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Mar 31, 2016 9:03 PM

Aug 2015
Great last episode, sad it's over though

I feel like there was a bunch of references in this one but I didn't catch them all...

Overall a great series, made me laugh at least a few times every episode. One of my favorite shows now ^.^

Here's to another season!!! Hopefully...
Mar 31, 2016 10:11 PM

Apr 2012
what a ending XD

it start and ended awkwardly, absurdly, unacceptable commonsense. that's Osomatsu

8/10
AcezHarfianzMar 31, 2016 10:18 PM

Mar 31, 2016 11:54 PM

Nov 2010
LOL, Totoko, what have you done? hahaha.

good finish. waiting for the second season .. i hope.

8/10
Apr 1, 2016 8:05 AM

Jun 2014
The fuck did I just watch... I loved this show. One of the hidden gems of 2015-2016 for sure.
:3
Apr 2, 2016 9:17 PM
Jul 2015
Aaaaaaaaand its back to normal

i feel trolled

bastards

Jyushimatsu yelling "OPPAI" lmao

This show was awesome, im totally watching it again, this time with my brothers either they want it or not :D
Apr 3, 2016 12:55 AM
Apr 2016
Quick question: Can someone tell me why Osomatsu was acting so quiet when choro got a job?
Apr 4, 2016 9:24 PM

Jul 2009
Give me back the tears from the last episode. Although now I have new tears, tears that its over T-T

Highlights of this episode:

Ichi taking care of Jyushi went he went crazy.
Totty's creepy face.
Kara's everything
Simply the fact this was another awesome Osomatsu-san episode. It will be severely missed. I need another season. PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Apr 5, 2016 2:26 AM
Jan 2008
I loved the seriousness of episode 24, looked forward to some sort of continuation, and then episode 25 immediately turned into train wreck. I shouldn't be surprised but I was. Somehow the episode 25 train wreck just didn't suit my taste... if I have to pick between first half and second half, I'd say I liked the racing part a bit better. The alien baseball story was just waaaaaaaaaaaaay too random.

Overall loved the series, but... just can't get episode 24 out of my head. It would've been a nice way to end the series but I guess you could say the current episode 25 fit the overall tone of the series better.
Apr 5, 2016 4:35 AM
Dec 2009
This didn't feel like the end! I guess comedy shows like this rarely have a real "finale" since there isn't really a major plot but... I feel like Osomatsu-san will be back :)
Apr 5, 2016 11:51 AM

Dec 2012
The biggest surprise of the year lol, who honestly expected this to be this big?
Apr 6, 2016 5:12 PM

Jul 2009
Meh episode for me, it was interesting but not one I really enjoyed :P Kind of a shame that the last episode fell flat for me, but I still enjoyed the series overall ... some really good episodes that were hilarious, some not so good ones, but still, the characters were mostly pretty funny and the animation and music was good too. I guess since it's episodic there isn't TOO much plot here but eh, this show was definitely better that I expected! 8/10
Apr 7, 2016 4:19 AM
Mar 2011
The usual gold tier trolling from Fujita-san.
Apr 16, 2016 3:36 AM

Jan 2015
The ending had me speechless for a while. xD
I thought Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt had a strange ending!

The episode was amusing and very unexpected, I was expecting it to be emotional. Also, that ending was so damn morbid!

A good season finale but I hope it isn't the series finale, hopefully season two is announced one day!
Apr 27, 2016 3:26 PM

May 2012
Well that sure was a "different" ending than what I was expecting, but then again I didn't know what to expect from this anime in the first place :p

In general a really lovely anime with quite the interesting comedy and in general a good flow and pace!

All in all a pretty good anime!
May 14, 2016 1:36 PM

May 2015
Lmao. This show has gotta be one of the greatest comedies I've ever seen so far. I laughed a lot watching it. I need a S2. 10/10.

Jun 2, 2016 10:02 AM

Dec 2012
It was a nice ending :). I expected drama, but it was totally crazy >,<
I didn't like the middle of the season, I almost dropped it because it was very boring to watch. And fortunately, the 9 last episodes are very good, with a nice mix of WTF moments and serious ones.
Jun 30, 2016 5:25 AM

Mar 2013
That was a very good Osomatsu-san ending.. I need more Osomatsu-san..
and I love when they combined all of their ending songs.
Jul 25, 2016 4:49 PM
Aug 2013
Man what a fun ride, sad that it's over ;_;

Hoping we'll get a season 2.
Sep 16, 2016 1:45 AM

Oct 2015
the series was super funny and totoko killed when she said they will do her if they won, that sure got them fired up. I loved it and hoping for more in future.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 8, 2016 5:51 AM

May 2014
A literally out of this world episode. I feel sad the show must end. It really made me smile and helped me get through some of the harder time of my life (really). I hope they make a second season!

Oct 27, 2016 9:20 PM

Jun 2011
Really liked the series at the beginning, and I love the sextuplets, but it started to feel dragged on and stale as it went on, the jokes are rarely funny, I don't like any of the side characters, the personalities and the dynamics of the sextuplets remain the same (thus predictable outcome) and so on.. Imagine if the series was 5min long per episode, that may have been much better.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 30, 2016 7:18 AM
Apr 2016
I just realized that both of the girls Jyushimatsu and Chibita were with on their episodes were also there with the falling dead bodies... ( ._.)
Oct 30, 2016 7:19 AM
Apr 2016
ToG25thBaam said:
Really liked the series at the beginning, and I love the sextuplets, but it started to feel dragged on and stale as it went on, the jokes are rarely funny, I don't like any of the side characters, the personalities and the dynamics of the sextuplets remain the same (thus predictable outcome) and so on.. Imagine if the series was 5min long per episode, that may have been much better.

Such a shame that you were feeling this way, but I can understand where you're coming from.

Btw, I'm seeing you everywhe- well, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised due to seeing your post count. Goodness... o.o
Dec 28, 2016 1:49 PM

Feb 2014
So there were some scenes in this series that were actually really funny and some that were amusing, but overall I found this show to be pretty weak. The comedy didn't really appeal to me because I found most of it to be boring and forgettable. It did have its own little charm memorable components, so I'll give it that, but overall I didn't like it. 4-5/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2017 6:38 AM
Sep 2015
Doing a match with aliens, huh? This reminds me of Inazuma Eleven...
I finally finished this anime after leaving it in hiatus. I will give it a 8/10. Nice ending, but could have been better
Jan 9, 2017 5:34 AM

Dec 2016
I enjoyed that episode way too much. Great way to end especially after such a dramatic previous episode.

Best comedy of 2016. Can't wait for more!
Jan 13, 2017 7:30 PM

Apr 2014
weirdest last ep ever
Jan 21, 2017 9:49 PM

May 2014
Should've expected as much, but that might've been the strangest finale I've seen in an anime. It was like every sports anime ever made had a love child with DBZ...but you can only turn Super Saiyan with the power of virginity.

+1 for Ichimatsu once again proving he's a Karamatsu boy, and also the parents just throwing the towel in XD
+1 for the merged endings with everyone in them.
+1 for Karamatsu's JoJo poses.

I would love Osomatsu-san to get a second season, even though the comedy was largely hit or miss. Seems like it could work as something long-running like Gintama, that just gets better over time. Not sure it'll happen though...I'm not sure how popular the anime is in Japan.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2017 7:25 AM

Jan 2015
Strawberrycake48 said:
Not sure it'll happen though...I'm not sure how popular the anime is in Japan.

One of the best selling anime ever
Apr 11, 2017 11:21 AM

May 2013
KARAMATSU'S POSES O MAI LORTTTTTTTT.

He's still best Matsu to me <333333333333 squeeeee~~~

I love this face of Totty's xD

Z4k said:

^ Totty's facial expressions never fails to make me laugh.

I had fun with this series. Wasn't really into it here and there but after I took a mini hiatus, I actually grew very fond of this anime ^.^ it was inconsistently funny-- some parts more boring than others and some ridiculously hilarious-- good drama thrown in. Ep 9 was THE best for that.

Overall, I can only give it a 6/10 but I'd definitely watch S2 when it airs :D
Apr 20, 2017 2:22 AM
Nov 2015
Feels like a filler/special than anything. Too bad last ep is not given a great follow up.
Still enjoyable though. A dick joke. Sailor moon/ magical girl reference. "Black hole of the galaxy is ero"
Aug 6, 2017 7:27 AM

Jan 2017
It had its hilarious moments, funny scenes. It was such a nice show
Karasuno Fight!!!
Sep 23, 2017 5:22 AM

Jun 2016
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PROCESS THE FINAL EPISODE. MY BRAIN JUST STOPPED PROCESSING. HAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD! That was a great fucking episode to end this fucking show. I'm dyiiiing.

I guess not even Totoko telling them they can finally fuck her can make them stronger. Hahahahahahhaa fuck!

9/10 for this fucking anime. I enjoyed every episode of it! Waaaaaah!

I'm so ready for the 2nd season. Yaaaaaaay!

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jan 7, 2018 2:03 AM

Jan 2012
Well that was certainly....something. You know, were it any other series I might have been annoyed, or frankly even surprised, that the touching cliffhanger of the brothers finally entering the world was dropped immediately so they could play some space baseball in the hopes of finally getting to fuck Totoko. But for this show? Par for the course. Um, wow. Well uhhhhh zany, inane, irreverent, all good words to describe this series. Some chaotically good fun with a few genuinely touching scenes and stories sprinkled in. Knowing there's a second season currently airing it doesn't really feel like the end even though I think I am gonna try holding off on watching that season until it ends. Doesn't feel like a show I'd wanna watch weekly, ya know? That said I could see myself caving in before that and watching it anyway, who knows? I'll probably still check out the specials before moving on to another series though. Only other thing I guess would be for me to rank the six brothers. Well Ichimatsu is still my number one, no pun intended. Jyushimatsu makes a solid two. And I guess Karamatsu would rank third. Honestly the other 3 are close enough that they'd rank the same. Incidentally I took the liberty of (very)briefly checking out the 1966 and 1988 versions of the series on youtube. From what little I could gather they're pretty much kid shows, with the brothers having none of the personality traits seen in this version of the series. They seem to be actual children too. Guess that's not really surprising, though it does feel quaint after starting with this. Which I guess it is. But I digress, 8/10.
Mar 28, 2018 1:48 AM
Jul 2017
For me, this is like watching an adult and anime version of spongebob

8/10 for this anime and 9/10 for this episode
Feb 27, 2019 2:57 AM

Dec 2015
Well this was mostly oriented toward Japanese audience i didn't understand most of the jokes a few episode made me laugh, i can't deny the staff passion and great work but mostly this wasn't for me.
Apr 30, 2021 7:55 AM

Aug 2013
Pretty strange anime. The one half of anime is unique slice of life about 6 siblings without job and perspectives, it was interesting and entertaining. The other half is a about abstract events with unnecessary ridiculous characters and silly humor, this part is awful and totally skippable. This anime feels like an anime only for a half when the rest is your typical sitcom cartoon like Griffins or Futurama just made by Japanese.
Mar 21, 2022 5:35 AM

Jan 2022
I can't believe I really believed we'd have a serious last episode- I think I forgot what anime I'm watching lmao

Overall this was an 8/10, can't wait to start the next season
Jul 5, 2022 12:35 PM

Jun 2020
As unpredictable and entertaining as always given the previous episode. What a finish to this season :)))
Dec 9, 2023 8:04 PM

Jan 2022
It wasn't big, but I like how every matsu had no pants when Osomatsu was recruiting them, and how the show didn't comment on it.
Otherwise, good ending for the show.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Is this worth the watch?

Furuba_2801taku - Sep 6, 2020

10 by Old_School_Akira »»
Apr 17, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2015

82 by LainConnected »»
Mar 30, 8:08 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2016

58 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Dec 9, 2023 7:26 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2016

55 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Dec 8, 2023 8:48 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2016

67 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Dec 8, 2023 6:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.