Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 21, 2020 8:45 PM

Jun 2013
Zen gave Yuki-chan a hickey at the final episode!

Overall, I'll give this second season a 7/10 like I did with the first season. I'll be following the manga from now on.
臭い-
Jun 7, 2020 2:53 PM

May 2016
The romance was strong this time I guess it will be the last time I see this anime again. 8/10
Oct 27, 2020 10:02 AM
Jun 2020
well pretty okay shoujo series, pretty predictable ofcourse nothing to hyped about the romance but at the same time nothing to hate but tbh i nearly drop this series so yeah 6/10 or maybe 5 not so sure
Dec 25, 2020 9:16 AM

Jul 2017
6/10 overall.

Decent finale with some nice Shirayuki-Zen moments there to wrap up the 2nd season of the anime. The season as a whole though while still likable with its cast and tone, especially with Shirayuki and Zen being the main protagonists at the helm, this season fell a bit flat for me in terms of the actual narrative and progression. A few important things happened like Shirayuki meeting her father along with Zen, and Shirayuki becoming an official court herbalist as she graduated from being Ryu's assistant, and Raj growing up as a prince somewhat, but other than that, the relationship with Shirayuki and Zen barely made any progress from the end of the first season, wish they spent more time on dates or more interactions like the finale that went somewhere a bit since a part of me feels like this whole ordeal with Shirayuki and Zen in the finale was thrown in due to the lack of their development together in this particular season. It was overall a fine season with some nice characters but the story didn't really go anywhere this time around and had a couple episodes where it felt a bit uninteresting to watch. So a 6/10 seems like a fair rating for this season, a positive but not really mindblowing watch. A minor dropoff from the first season which I gave a 7/10 since that had the same kind of interactions and more real progression there.
Apr 3, 2021 3:31 PM

Mar 2019
What. A. Finale.
Absolutely beautiful episode, ties things up amazingly.
Those last few minutes that Shirayuki and Zen shared together are so precious, and makes me sad that there isn't a 3rd season...
Aug 4, 2021 12:57 PM

Jan 2021
This is the last episode!!T_T we need a season 3. But I have to admit it ended in a good way.
Oct 2, 2021 10:13 AM

Feb 2019
A nice ending, full of cute moments and kisses (and especially that first kiss lol). Really loved seeing Shirayuki x Zen this episode. The whole meeting at midnight and finding a private place sequence was really cute, as well as their confessions of their deeper feelings to each other ^^

Prince Raj bestowing her the title of "Friend of the Royal Family" as well as giving her that letter was nice. He really has changed, and is continuing to change, for the better.

A nice finale for the series. If only there were a third season. Guess I'll have to pick up the manga. Exceeded my expectations, especially after a decent but nowhere near as good first season. 8/10!
Nov 8, 2021 10:37 PM

Nov 2013
Hmm, they still didn't get married. Third season, perhaps?
Overall, a pleasant season. The jerk prince is finally maturing, too. There is good in all of them.
Feb 11, 2022 4:36 AM

Aug 2020
That was so sweet. Marriage will soon be near and i can't wait to hope for season 3

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Apr 3, 2022 5:21 PM
Feb 2022
It's already been more than 5 yrs still no season 3....If devil is a part timer, masamune kun revenge, classroom of the Elite could get new seasons....then why not this.... still hoping season 3 ✨

Tomorrow is another day....
Dec 5, 2022 1:40 PM

Mar 2020
Wow amazing such an interesting ending that is so out of the ordinary. Oh my gosh it was beautiful it was unimaginable wow amazing!!! xD
-_-
Jan 14, 2023 11:25 AM

May 2015
A little bit sad to finish it. It wasn't the best show of the world but still enjoyable to watch.

Also that frustation that they didn't married !
Jan 17, 2023 4:33 PM
Dec 2022
An amazing anime... I really haven't found an equal...
Mar 29, 2023 3:01 PM

May 2020
Shirayuki really have gotten close to that one dude who almost sell her off last season xD

Though really strong finale to cap things off. Kisses, confessions.. this had it all, once again. Also they took the saying get a room too seriously lol.

Marriage won't be a problem in the future I assume, as now that there are people ready to bestow the title of noble on Shirayuki by adopting her into their family or by some other means, it's the easy way out from here on. Though we never got the third season to see anything past this point. I know the manga is still ongoing but yeah the chances are as unlikely as Bones doing the third season of another one of their series, Noragami.

I was thinking of giving it a 6, but then I liked the second half more than the first one. So, like the first season, 7/10.

By the way that neck kiss must have left a hickey( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 15, 2023 1:46 PM
Apr 2023
😍😍wooow i love it
Apr 25, 2023 8:56 PM
Mar 2016
Such a great anime. I really appreciated how there wasn't the pressure of an engagement or anything. It really let the relationship develop at its own pace free of anything forcing it along faster. The main couple is quite likeable, especially our redheaded heroine!

I was skeptical about the rehabilitation of Raj. Really didn't see how that was going to work, but they succeeded. It makes a lot more sense when you realize he was a lonely spoiled brat who felt worthless and justified his existence by using his power to take things, and they're the same age. The other characters are great too, and I still don't know what to think of Izana. He seems like a decent guy, but he also loves toying with people.

I definitely wanted to see more Mitsuhide X Kiki though. I NEED that shit to happen. Kiki so fine...... But she doesn't seem very enthusiastic with the idea to say the least. Especially in the OVA.

9/10. I just want MOAR!
Nov 3, 2023 2:40 PM
Nov 2023
Obi carried the anime for me
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2016

117 by Seraschi »»
Feb 24, 1:44 PM

» Let's vote for production of the third season!

Shadow_Kurgansk - Dec 31, 2023

14 by Shadow_Kurgansk »»
Jan 16, 11:26 PM

» Help Us Promote "Shirayuki no Hime" Season 3 Petition

Shadow_Kurgansk - Jan 2

7 by SwiftSN »»
Jan 4, 7:51 AM

» Season 3???

WannabeWeeb_ - Jul 22, 2021

15 by HaremKing01 »»
Jul 17, 2023 8:10 PM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2016

87 by OberonFelsach »»
Apr 8, 2023 6:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.