Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Mar 27, 2016 6:23 PM

The room where the bad kids go to be punished. Students are discouraged from using this room, but when has that ever stopped them before?
RP characters: Freya

May 5, 2016 4:43 PM
Kamina

''Hmm, pretty sweet area, seems like nobody has been here for a while, i could make it my new headquarters. first of all ill have to clean up though if i ever want to make this area cool enough for me'' picks up broom and starts sweeping

May 6, 2016 4:50 PM
Kamina

might as well clean this area up for fights

May 7, 2016 8:20 AM
Kamina

''Finally im done now whenever i want to fight i will invite someone here, now i should leave''

Jun 5, 2016 1:44 PM
Kamina

kamina went inside checking his base out, its been a while since he came here. he decided to take off his mask because his face was sweating and sat down thinking about what he has done.

Jun 5, 2016 2:05 PM

William Subaru

After leaving the group since he didn't feel like eating cake, he simply wandered around the school trying to get accostumed to it as to never get lost again however as he wandered through it he managed to pass through ome shaby looking building passing by the detention room.
When he passed through it he saw a student he didn't see before, and since he didn't know what he could be doing here he decided to ask him directly :
" hey you ! What are you doing here " he said after knocking two times on the door.

Jun 5, 2016 2:09 PM
Kamina

kamina quickly put his mask on while hiding his face. ''you saw part of my face and my hair didnt you.''kamina said cracking his knuckles. ''i cant let you go now can it, after all it will ruin my identity because you know who i am.''kamina picked up a knife from the floor and whipped it at his face

Jun 5, 2016 2:19 PM

William Subaru

As kamina started whipping his knife at Subaru's face, William swiftly evaded each thrust. He then said while evading :
" that's some swift movement you're showing me here, i don't know what's the big deal about seeing your face but if you try to put a fight with me i'd be glad to " he said with a strange smile on his face as if he was enjoying it. He then took out the two knives that were attached at the side of his pants and then thrusted it at the knive kamina was using, cutting the blade clean from the bottom.
" i don't like knives if you prefer we can talk with our fists " he then added

Jun 5, 2016 2:26 PM
Kamina

kamina stood in a pose waiting for his attack, hoping that he would attack first so he could get this over with fast

Jun 5, 2016 2:31 PM

William Subaru

Seeing kamina taking a pose as to wait for his attack, william analyzed it in a split second then charged forward and put one fist backward as to prepare for a punch and the other arm taking a defensive pose as to block any attack.

Jun 5, 2016 2:34 PM
Kamina

kamina activated his power and set a mini fire on his clothes and watched them start to burn

Jun 5, 2016 2:43 PM

William Subaru

When Kamina activated his power, and as he was focused on william's burning cloths, his guard lossenedand so, william, taking notice of this, leapt right in front of him and punched him in the face with his augmented strengh ( about 145% at this time ) making kamina fly through the entire room, landing on the opposing wall.
" why are you using you're power if you can't manage to keep track of the battle ... Anyway you're gonna pay for my vest you see i'm a bit broke right now and i don't have much to wear " he said while taking off his burning vest.

Jun 5, 2016 2:48 PM
Kamina

''that was impressive, could be helpful to me, but you see you did me no damage, im wearing a really hard and sturdy mask and all you did was give me a little shake, i admit of you hit me anywhere else i wouldve been losing this and might've lost.''kamina was impressed. ''my turn now'' kamina got up and rushed him, aiming a low spin kick at his legs

Jun 5, 2016 2:59 PM

William Subaru

As he hit kamina's mask he could feel the hardness of it as he didn't manage to dent it the slightest however what surprised him the most was how endurant kamina was as he was so quick on his feet despite the shock from his punch but that did not discourage William on the contrary, he was more than happy to have such an opponent.
However William was a martial artist and one of the better at that. And seeing kamina attempting a low spin kick despite william having his guard fully kept maddehim laugh internly as kamina was full of openings. He then smashed the incoming leg in front of him at the level of the knee disloquing the knee joints and then continued with a kick in the face inteded at his mask which was put out of his face.

Jun 5, 2016 3:02 PM
Kamina

kamina started laughing as he was injured and his mask fell off. his normally spiky hair was falling all over his face and his face was hidden. using the time he had in between he lunged upwards using his good leg and grabbed his neck. he then set his hands on fire and used his body weight to fall with him to the ground with Kamina on top. ''you broke my leg, no worries, ill get that healed.''kamina said as he choked him harder while his hands were ablaze

Jun 5, 2016 3:15 PM

William Subaru

As he kicked him he thought the fight was over and so put his guard down however he didn't thought his opponent would be so determined as he grabbed him by the neck and tryied to chock him. As he was put on the ground and kamina tryied to chock him he thought of a good move he could use to put an end to thefight however that would kill his opponent and knowing that it would be a bad idea to kill a fellow student he resolved himself not to do so. However he was still being chocked and realized he could pass out any second if he did not do something about it. Also the burning hand that were holding him would soon be starting to consume his flesh and he would be deadly wounded too.
But william wasn't a foul and know what to do in such a situation as he broke both his elbows joints using his augmented strenght as he was holding him with straight arms and made it easier for him to do so. Kamina being unable to hold him correctly any longer, he smashed him with his leg making kamina fly two meter, alowing william to dogde the falling kamina.
He then put his hand on his neck seeing it was slightly burned but that wouldn't leave a scar.

Jun 5, 2016 3:20 PM
Kamina

''your strong, stronger than me....''kamina said enthusiastically. ''im proud i got to face you, now im not holding back, i dont need my arms to win.''kamina said as he took out his drill and put it on his arm. he dug into the ground covering the hole around him and digged deep underneath william. he then dug around him as well undergound so that any slight movement would cause the ground to collapse. he then went back to his old spot. ''game over.'' kamina said as he threw a broken brick from his hit with the wall at the floor in front of him. if william moved the ground would collapse and if he didnt the brick would collapse it for him throwing him into a 30 meter deep hole with 5 meters in length every direction

Jun 5, 2016 3:33 PM

William Subaru

As kamina thought he won william was actually laughing within as he knew this may happen when seeing the drill and was simply standing on the old board that felt on the ground from age and so he managed to convert his weight equaly on the holed ground preventing him from falling into the hole as he jumped near one of the wall before the brick would collapse the ground he was standing on.
He then jumped near a wall as the ground was reinced with concrete and so he tought that it was safer there since it must be harder for him to dig through concrete.

Jun 5, 2016 3:35 PM
Kamina

kamina looked at him with respect as he picked up his mask again and put it on. ''you think standing on a hard surface will help eh, my drill can dig through almost anything, lets make another hole shall we.''kamina digged into the ground once again and started digging around him and making a deep hole but stayed underground this time.

Jun 5, 2016 3:41 PM

William Subaru

Looking at him making yet again another hole he then hopped on the window's border knowing it wouldn't collapse he then looked at the ground and said to Kamine:
"i don't know what you're up to but you should give up " knowing he was safe up here.

Jun 5, 2016 3:44 PM
Kamina

kamina set his drill on fire and made it spin around and digged upwards using his momentum and burst out of the ground towards William hitting him out of the window and shouted: ''shut up! iv'e suffered enough in this world, no amount of pain can be compared to what i felt in my past.''kamina then digged back into the ground

Jun 5, 2016 3:57 PM

William Subaru

Seeing how infuriated he was he was left a little dumbfounded as he didn't thought that would taunt him that much to the point he forgot to catch him while he dug out of the ground but in reallity the hithe took prevented him from such action, realising he wasn't as safe as he tought he would be at such height, he quickly leapt out by the window multiple times making him go directly on the roof top, this time he knew he was safe as he could feel the vibration of the building from his feet and locate any attempt at a sneaky attack giving him the advantage but above all how could he dug through air ! Thought william.

Jun 5, 2016 4:03 PM
Kamina

kamina dug out into the buildings bottom at which William was standing on. kamina looked at all the pillars supporting the building and decided to destroy all the supporting structures on one side of the building with his drill at the bottom to tip the building over. Kamina did exactly that as he destroyed the bottom 3 floors one half and the building started tipping over. he digged into the ground and waited to see the reslult of the falling building.

Jun 5, 2016 4:10 PM

( i don't think the admins will be happy about that )

William Subaru
Seeing that the building was colapsing, he was simply standing, knowing that a 12 meters fall wasn't much for him he simply stood in the center of the rooftop and as the building fell, he fell too but managed to not get hurt thanks to his strenght. He then waited for kamina to dig a hole out of this mess and catch him.

Jun 5, 2016 4:13 PM
Kamina

kamina grabbed his legs and pulled him underground until his head was only out and proceeded drill right into his abs while his drill was spinning

Jun 5, 2016 4:16 PM

William Subaru

He grabbed tightly the drill preventing it from spinning and instead, the one holding the drill began to spin inside his hole very quickly.

Jun 5, 2016 4:20 PM
Kamina

kamina stopped the spinning and digged out and looked down at William, and dropped his drill to the side. ''how bout we become partners, its obvious our fight will bring harm to others and that since i can keep digging around i will not lose and your tough body will not be harmed by my fire. im not an evil person but no one should know who i am.'' kamina picked his drill up and digged him out and held his hand out. ''how bout it?''

Jun 5, 2016 4:28 PM

Willliam Subaru

As kamina held his hand out, william gladly accepted the help and held it tightly as to get out of this hole. He actually thought his fire was what brought him the most harm but then said :
" yeah why not i was searching for a partner for a mission anyway but do you thi k it is okay for us to leave the building in that state ? "
looking at him a little worried.
"also are you a wanted man here or what for you not wanting people to see your face ?? "

Jun 5, 2016 4:32 PM
Kamina

''ill tell you about the mask later, for the building ill fix the holes and lets try fixing this before we get kicked from the school.''kamina said as he digged his way into the ground and started fixing the holes. he did the detention room ones first and then proceeded to do the ones in the main yard. ''im back, now how do we fix this side of the school?''

Jun 5, 2016 4:39 PM

William Subaru

"You're asking me that even though you were the one destroying the pillars i've got no idea how to do so !!"
he yeld at him seeing how shortsighted someone could be really annoyed him.
" maybe we could just flee if you're not caught i guess it's alright ... But if you get caught you're really fucked up anyway you're alone in this i'm not responsible so you decide " he said putting the blame on him.

Jun 5, 2016 5:05 PM
Kamina

''i could easily run for it, but being truthful is better, ive caused this and now i will fix this''kamina said as he started to lift the debris and carrying them near the pillar.

Jun 5, 2016 5:10 PM

Willia Subaru

He looked at him a little dumbfounded and countaining his laughter he asked:
"do you truly think you can fix this ?! Man the building collapsed there's no way in hell you can fix this you better make a run for it or denounce yourself to the moral commitee."

Jun 5, 2016 5:16 PM
Kamina

''you wanna you make a run for it, im not going to tell who i fought with but id reather live a life with punishment then live a life feeling guilty about what i did/''kamina said as he walked past him. ''im turning myself in, if they kill me, they can i dont care.''kamina said as he started limping towards the student council dorms

Jun 5, 2016 5:20 PM

William Subaru

"ok then i guess i'm going with you"
he said after hearing kamina's answer.
"i was just enuncing possibilities you could chose since you were incertain anyway i'm not responsible so it won't hirt me to tag along " he said making a mocking smile.

Jun 5, 2016 5:24 PM
Kamina

''then lets go'', kamina said as he continued his limp towards the student council dorm ''once we reach there i might have to hide some facts so that i wont have to take off the mask. i might even pay them a lot of money so they can repair the building.''kamina said as he limped ahead.

(next post council dorm)

Jun 7, 2016 10:19 PM

Mika

Mika arrives here and looks to see if Sora was there. She really needed to work on her communication skills if she wanted to get any teamwork done. She tried to stop thinking about it and scanned the building with her eyes. "They really did something to this place. It's a total reck... She sighs and walks right in, in hopes of finding something.

Jun 7, 2016 10:26 PM

Sora Yagami

Arriving right behind Mikaila, he stopped and looked at the pile of ruble and remains of what used to be the detention building, the school would definitively need to reconstruct this place and probably make it more durable, after all it was a place to keep the trouble students in. "You don't think the culprit would remain in this same place after destroying the building do you?" he asked out loud while looking around for any possible clues that they could use.

Jun 8, 2016 11:37 AM

Mika

Mika looked at Soras when he said that statement. "I don't think they will remain in the same place, but if they do have a conscious they might show up to see how it is and if someone has done something about it. Only thing I can tell from what I have seen is that the building was destroyed from the bottom up, because of how it looks. It also has had to be a student. I doubt anyone else has anything to gain from destroying the building." She walks over to Sora and looks at him. "if they do show up, that would save us a lot of work"

Jun 8, 2016 11:46 AM
Kamina

Kamina show'd up limping toward a the detention building. He entered the room and saw that their were 2 people in it. He decided that they were after him and he shouldn't be here right now and turned around and took a stop only for him to step onto a broken piece of wood and it to snap and make noise. He slowly turned around with his mask on and faced the girl. "Hey, how you doing, what are you doing here?" Kamina asked hoping they weren't after him or that they could forgive him

Jun 8, 2016 12:01 PM

Sora Yagami

He stared at the rubble and didn't really think the culprit would show up since they would have to either pay a large sum of money to fix this or just be punished pretty harshly, but denying his theory a snapping sound behind him and Mikaila was heard, it was a student covered in dust and the sort. Was he maybe caught up when the building was demolished or was he maybe the culprit, it wasn't too clear but his greeting kinda made it suspicious since some bystander wouldn't ask what the two of them where doing here. "I think we're here for you" Sora spoke up without thinking much about it.

Jun 8, 2016 12:09 PM

Mika

Mika heard a sound behind her before seeing a guy come up in front of her. The guy had a mask on which was extremely suspicious. She then heard Sora say that they were her for him, which did make sense if you thought about it. She didn't think that the culprit would actually have a guilty conscious and come back to the scene of the crime. "We are looking for the person that demolished this building and we have a feeling it was you. Also, why are you wearing a mask?" She simply asked while looking at the boy

Jun 8, 2016 12:21 PM
Kamina

kamina looked at her and started slowly crying, not too loud but enough for them to hear. ''yes, i destroyed the building, and i regret every moment of it.''he said slowly through sobs. ''i didnt mean to destroy it, i even went to the student council dorm and stayed there for a while waiting for one of you so i can turn myself in but no one came.''he said crying harder. ''this mask i wear, i wear it to hide my pain, hide my past.''he said calming down as he sat down on the floor. ''i dont wanna leave this school, ill do almost anything!.'' he said almost shouting then started crying. ''iv'e seen a lot of people die from a young age, then something i didnt like happend and i started wearing this mask. i accidently destroyed the building, if you wanna make me a slave go ahead, if you want me to polish your shoes for the rest of my life i will.''he said calming down his sobs and tears. ''but please, please dont expell me, i'll do anything, i came back because i was guilty, i was regretiing every moment.''he said then crossed his legs on the floor and sat silently crying. he threw his drill across the floor towards them. ''you can take my weapon and strip me from anything... just please, i have something to do before i die, something that needs to be done.''

Jun 8, 2016 12:42 PM

Mika

Mika was trying to contain her tears as she watched Kamina cry his heart out. She knew he was upset and regretted his poor decisions but that didn't change the actions that he had already done. She looked down then at Kamina. "destroying school property is not something that I can turn my eyes on. Someone could have seriously gotten hurt by your actions" She looked down and fel really bad by what she was about to say. "Take your mask off, boy. I am sorry to inform you, but you are expelled from this school. You have 24 hours to get your things and leave"

Jun 8, 2016 12:47 PM
Kamina

kamina took of his mask and his blue hair sticked up. he looked at her with a face full of tears and stood up shaking. he looked at her. ''thanks..... thats what i wanted. dont worry, i will be gone after the 24 hours, no reason for me to live anymore. ill just take a dive and its over.''he said as he finally stood up straight. ''or theres other ways.''he said now wiping his tears. ''may i go?''he said with a brave smile on his face

Jun 8, 2016 1:12 PM

Mika

Mika sighed as it seemed this guy was going to kill himself over this matter. "now now, don't do such harsh things over such a trival matter. you can go to another school and create a story their for yourself. I do wish you the best of luck and you are free to leave, Kamina" She says remembering the name of the person she had spend some time in the park with. After seeing his face it was apparent that it was the same Kamina as before

Jun 8, 2016 1:15 PM
Kamina

kamina threw his mask away and took off his black clothes revealing his old clothes minus the cape and glasses. he took the glasses out of his pocket and went and picked up his cape from a drawer in the room. he picked up his drill. ''thanks, im going to tell the girl i love goodbye, make her feel special one last time.''he said turning around smiling and put a thumbs up when his back was turned and walked out heading towards the zoo

Jun 8, 2016 1:42 PM

Sora Yagami

Sora was pretty speechless from the scene that just unfolded infront of him, not only did the culprit show up but he started crying and asking for forgiveness, Mikaila was pretty straightforward about the need for an expulsion but the situation ended with a dramatic last phrase and the kid named Kamina leaving. "... well, at least we didn't have to fight" Sora though in his head while looking at Kamina walk away, they would definitively have to issue the expulsion for him but at least for now he was gonna let Kamina go and do what he needed to. "That was something" Sora said while letting out a sigh and turning over to look at the pile of rubble once again.
Modified by -Yamato-, Jun 8, 2016 5:39 PM

Jun 8, 2016 3:03 PM

Mika

"well, this actually went pretty well, If I do say so myself... We didn't really have to do anything. Can't say I'm not a bit disappointed though." She now walks away from the building. She could only hope that Kamina didn't do anything rash. "Hey Sora? Do you think the principal want's us to do something about the way this building looks?"

Jun 8, 2016 3:52 PM

(Sakura, just a note "the principal want's us to do something" has the small error of using "want's" instead of "wants". With the apostrophe "s", it says "wants is", which just isn't proper English in this context)
Oppression. Rule by fear. Dictatorships. It's a strange thing. Throughout history, for some reason, the lives of such rulers have always ended in the same way: Assassination by someone who isn't even part of a combat unit.
------------------------ RP LAYOUT: ------------------------
* Name of the character you're roleplaying with -- [Example] -- [b]Kanitsuki Nihontou[/b]
* Dialogue -- [Example] -- [b]"Hello. Nice to meet you"[/b]
* Thoughts -- [Example] -- [i]"What am I going to do?"[/i]
* Actions -- [Example] -- She went to the place
* (Out of character) -- [Example] -- (I enjoy anime)

Jun 8, 2016 5:36 PM

(My phone auto corrects that actually. I don't know why. :/)

Pages (2) [1] 2 »