Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 7, 2010 3:11 PM

Jan 2008
What are your thoughts after reading this? From chapters 1-4

Before I come off as biased or sexist (which is plausible), let me say that I read genres of all kinds: shounen, seinen, shoujo, josei..etc. And obviously, I like some better than others simply from personal taste; and taste is a matter of opinion (line from the manga). However on the internet, I am androgynous and/or genderless: so don't think what I say is because "just because (insert gender type here)"

It was good from chapter one to chapter three, as all had happy endings, maybe with some difficulties, but it all seemed to work out in the end for both parties. All except for chapter four. It enraged me to no end. Long summary short for chapter 4:
That is the only way I see things here. Even in fiction, my rage is ignited by frivolous women...I thought I'd read some light romantic manga with a bit of ecchi, and what I get at the end is something from a bad soap opera that was canceled midway through (for good reason too).

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. If anyone actually enjoyed the fourth chapter from how it all turned out...I think you have some things to reevaluate in your life. I did enjoy the "tsundere" part in the first chapter though; it's nice to see a reversed "moe" trait.
On a side note: Individuality is important in our society...otherwise chaos would bloom from conformation of being drones. Even simply changing our hairstyle by cutting, colouring, and stylizing can change our appearance greatly. If I had an identical twin, I'd get an identity crisis sooner than the last chapter 4 heroine whores herself out. I'd do anything to be differentiated from my twin: hair, clothes, even physically scarring my face intentionally if necessary (plastic surgery would too expensive and troublesome).
Estoy_GordoJan 7, 2010 3:20 PM
Nov 18, 2011 2:23 PM

Sep 2010
I loved Ch 1; Ch 2 and 3 were good too. I am in complete agreement of your summary.
Nov 19, 2011 9:07 PM

Jan 2008
jeni234 said:
I loved Ch 1; Ch 2 and 3 were good too. I am in complete agreement of your summary.

lo that's an alternative I didn't think of. I'd actually be pretty good with a harem-ending; everyone wins in the end right? Kinda, sorta. Well, to each; their own.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.