Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Post New Reply
Poll: Haikyuu!! Second Season Episode 25 Discussion

Apr 2, 1:01 AM

I'm so hyped up for the final match. It will be fun to see how Karasuno handles Shiratorizawa considering they have never played against them. It feels like all the spotlight is on Ushijima, even though they don't know what the other players are capable of.

I'm off to season three then!
Even if the future is locked or erased I won't end this prayer because I want to convey my real feelings to you

Apr 29, 11:47 PM

SEASON 3 IS GOING TO BE AMAZING.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”

May 20, 2:50 PM

Better than the 1st season! 7/10
Also, endings were brilliant. Openings were fine but man those endings. ♥
"There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms."
♡☆〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰☆♡

Jul 6, 7:49 PM

Best season amongst the three so far.It has
Best OP/ED- Fly High
Best moment- Yamaguchi's Jump Floater serves
Best character- Kotaro Bokuto
Ryohei Kimura's voice acting is probably the best in the series too.

Aug 10, 8:03 PM

I fucking cried not once, but twice!
First time when everyone slapped Iwaizumi on the back, and the second when everyone stayed late at school to congratulate the Karasuno boys. Finally, after 50 episodes they're getting the recognition they deserve ;-;

Adored the exchange between Oikawa and Ushijima too boi shoulda gone to Shiratorizawa Is there any particular reason he didn't choose Shiratorizawa though? Is it just because they're so strong that he'd rather wallow in the feeling of beating them instead of being on their team? I wanna know for sure!

All in all a great finale, but thank god I don't have to wait for season 3 like everyone else did. That'd be terrible.
If only it were longer than 10 episodes though -_-

Also, I can't be the only one who is annoyed by Ushijima, right?
One thing I've always loved about Haikyuu is that there's this clean line between the sport and the relationships between characters...what happens on the court, stays on the court.
Not a lot of sports anime do that and delve into unnecessary angst. I guess Ushijima just reminds me of one of those guys looks like he's walked straight outta KnB

Let's just hope he either gets better during the game...or at the very least his teammates are more interesting than he is.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]