Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Koukaku no Pandora Episode 12 Discussion

Jun 8, 2016 1:52 AM

BUER's collection was beautiful ;).
Average show, the relation between Clarin and Nene is cute, but I couldn't get myself involved in the story.

Jul 24, 2016 8:59 AM

Welp, this ending was ... not too interesting lol. Kind of expected the happy ending with everyone surviving. The whole "opera chanting" was terribly cliched lol and didn't do anything to make it feel more intense for me :(

I guess overall just, I didn't really feel engaged in any of the characters or "story" ... art and music were OK, but I just didn't really feel interested in the show. 5/10

Oct 24, 2016 12:21 PM

SO DISAPPOINTED! I thought this was gonna be something else after I watched the first episode, but the first episode was the only one I genuinely liked. After that it's just your daily uninteresting slice of life events with your two one-dimensional main characters. I have no idea why did they choose to replace Uzal with Takumi, but I am guessing it's to appeal to the loli fanbase? Sigh.

Such a boring series. I love me some good yuri and/or good slice of life, but this ain't one of those. Had potential and it kinda blew it.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Apr 12, 2018 8:51 PM
OVER 9000

what a snooze fest series. Episodes almost had me sleeping but I made it through. Some scenes made me chuckle, so I give credit for that.

4/10, I didn't like it, I didn't enjoy it for the most part. It's just a bad series for me.

May 8, 2018 3:05 PM

still hoping for a second season sigh

Pages (2) « 1 [2]