Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2016 4:06 PM

Oct 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow... I was ready to give this show a 5/10 (despite its bad animation, it had good sex scenes though it's a shame the animation is not good), but the second half of the second episode ruined my mood.... =/

-Those frogs caught me of guard. Seriously..? Frogs...? And more, she started to enjoy it... -.-" pff...
-Gangbang/Rape... not that this was a surprise, but since It was ending, I was glad thinking it wouldn't have gangbang/rape, but then came those scenes focused in gangbang/rape with the main heroines.

Now.... time to rethink about my score..? =/
TechOtaku-hMar 24, 2016 7:02 PM
Mar 13, 2018 1:52 PM
Jul 2018
Lol, that one girl was firing laser beams from her nipples. Very powerful breasts, I must say. Also, I thought it was cool to see the Orochi. And seeing Orochi fight the giant guy made me think of those summoning battles in Naruto.
Aug 22, 2018 1:54 PM

Sep 2011
The awkward animation on sex scenes is bothering me.

Apr 20, 2023 10:07 AM

Nov 2010
Nice boob lasers!
Poor Ran. She's a f*ck magnet. She's the most f*cked girl in this show, and I love it! She's so my type, that's why. She's so used to having sex that she's fine even after all that. lol
Lot's of decent sex scenes in this episode. It's too bad the animation is lacking. 6/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mitama: Nin Episode 1 Discussion

kokoro_412 - Oct 31, 2010

7 by MiniMoose-kun »»
May 17, 2023 1:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.