Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 24, 2016 10:31 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Now that I think about it, Asano is pretty cool this episode.

Glad to see Class-E did well, at least better than what they had expected. :D Almost thought Koro-sensei went insane this episode lol
Mar 24, 2016 11:17 AM

Jan 2015
Cool CG about how both Asano and Karma trying to answer the Question and looking from their own "perspective".
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 24, 2016 12:14 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Asano's dad is huge scum. This episode pissed me off really.
Mar 24, 2016 12:20 PM
Jun 2011
wow asano dad setup is perfect i wonnder how korosensei will get out of this trap
Mar 24, 2016 12:29 PM

Jan 2016
Idk how I feel about this episode, it feels like they are dragging this manga arc on forever. I was sure that the arc would be only 2 episodes, but the fact that this is now going to go on for 3 parts is kind of ridiculous imo.

They either A. should have made the GoD arc 3 episodes long and this 2, or B. kept in a mini arc that they took out of the anime version (was a good arc honsetly).
I don't mind buffering

I don't mind ads

but when ads buffer, I suffer
Mar 24, 2016 12:34 PM

Jan 2014
Oooooo I wanna bitch-slap that principle prick
>loved the kunudon ending post-credits
Mar 24, 2016 12:42 PM

Feb 2012
NintendoBC said:
Idk how I feel about this episode, it feels like they are dragging this manga arc on forever. I was sure that the arc would be only 2 episodes, but the fact that this is now going to go on for 3 parts is kind of ridiculous imo.

They either A. should have made the GoD arc 3 episodes long and this 2, or B. kept in a mini arc that they took out of the anime version (was a good arc honsetly).

I think this arc is way more important than GoD.

The battle against class A and Asano (father) was a recurring topic in the series. As they said in this episode, this almost feels like a finale. It's natural that they give it more episodes.
Mar 24, 2016 12:47 PM

Jul 2015
Asano's dad.... fuck him. He's fucking terrible and a bad loser. His face reminds me of a dead fish.
Mar 24, 2016 12:54 PM
Jul 2018
Asano's dad is a terrible person!

Let's hope Koro-sensei will able to get out of this trap!
Mar 24, 2016 12:59 PM

Dec 2014
The principle is one hell of a bastard isn't he

By the way I hope Koro sensei don't die at the end. I hope they don't kill him also hoping to have knowledge of his past so I actually know why he decided to be koro sensei in the first place
Mar 24, 2016 12:59 PM

Aug 2010
Really liked the scene where Asano and Karma try to solve the problem in their own way. Seems like Karma's was more effective.

Asano's dad really sucks and seems to be a pretty sore loser. Although he does have a pretty good setup for killing Koro-sensei.
Mar 24, 2016 1:05 PM

Jul 2014
The principal really can't take defeat, can he? Then again, that's no surprise at all, and in fairness his method is as close as anyone has come to killing Koro-sensei so far, so I guess he deserves some credit for that.
Mar 24, 2016 1:37 PM

Feb 2015
Ah... that cliffhanger is killing me!!!
Asano and Karma is really cool in the episode but! wtf with that math problem. i don't even know it. i'm a highschooler and i don't know it. i feel like i'm stupid. but at least i understand how Asano and Karma solved the problem AND! the main problem in the question. but wtf with Atom and the other stuff.

LOL! the principal got reck and suddenly hit his own son for no reason. u mad bro LMAO XD and now he plays driry because he got reck and got mad and then he plays dirty. COWARD XD and he was making an excuse about storng and weak bullshit thing XD XD. u mad bro ? let's see who is the mature one here XD

but seriously that cliffhanger really is killing me.
Karma for the second time was blushing XD
Where is Nagisa and Kayano in the rank tho....below 10 ? i thought they were inside top 10. i wonder what Koro-sensei will do XD can't wait to see it
Mar 24, 2016 2:15 PM

Nov 2015
can we all just agree that Rio is bae?
Mar 24, 2016 2:15 PM

Dec 2012
Karma solving that last question with ease and getting a perfect score.
Congrats to Class E for all getting into the Top 50. Especially Karma who got #1.
Class A willing to go to Class E.
The principal slapping his son. That has gotta hurt.

The principal going to demolish Class E and dismiss Koro-Sensei unless he can solve the crazy test he set out.

Lol Kunudon getting a dismissal to Class E at the end.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 24, 2016 2:18 PM

Aug 2010
Props to Karma and Class E for REKTing Class A and Principle-kun :P
Prinicple Asano sure is a sore loser lol
Poor Korosensei being threatened with expulsion and having to take 4 of those. Damn

Asano's face when the pellets went past his face was creepy awesome tho
Mar 24, 2016 2:23 PM

Jun 2013
So Koro-sensei wins the battle between the two educators. The 3-A students also accept the fact that Asano's teaching methods are lacking and they're all better off in 3-E as whatever teaching methods are being employed at 3-E are certainly giving good results as the class which was supposed to be full of stupid kids just bagged most of the spots in the top 50 with their stupidest kid coming in at 46.

Asano's method of defeating the weak to show strength has failed here. But that bastard is a sore loser and doesn't want to admit defeat. Lol his glitch when the class asked to be sent to 3-E. He smacked Gakushu and literally sent him flying. Asano is using an underhanded technique of defeating Koro-sensei, while also working to promote his twisted educational techniques. Koro-sensei has to solve three different problems while avoiding the grenade placed in those books. And Koro-sensei sucks at performing tasks like this with time limits and stuff. He'll have to pull off something amazing if he wants to survive. And Asano is using a dismissal letter to threaten Koro-sensei into doing as he's told. If Koro-sensei doesn't, he'll get fired and 3-E will be shifted to another campus who is akin to a prison school.

Next episode will have Asano get utterly defeated and his ideals shattered. Can't wait to see this bastard lose.
Mar 24, 2016 2:25 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Karma got #1, Asano #2! Nice to see that Class E made it in the top 50. Next episode, if done right, should be the best of the season so far. I can't wait until the anime gets to the really good part of the manga (hope they don't rush it)!

5/5
Mar 24, 2016 2:26 PM

Dec 2015
Great to see that everyone from E-class did well on the exams. The principal really can't take a loss can he. But his way of trying to take out Korosensei is as close as it has been. All that tension build up at the end really has me hyped for next episode.

Mar 24, 2016 2:29 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
REEMPLOYMENT REFUGEE ! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 24, 2016 2:37 PM

Jan 2016
BennyDelon said:
NintendoBC said:

I think this arc is way more important than GoD.

The battle against class A and Asano (father) was a recurring topic in the series. As they said in this episode, this almost feels like a finale. It's natural that they give it more episodes.

I can see your point, although it does feel like they are dragging it longer than it needs. The anime is good either way. It was just a small thought I had, things are going to get very interesting soon though!
I don't mind buffering

I don't mind ads

but when ads buffer, I suffer
Mar 24, 2016 3:39 PM

Sep 2015
Kunudon you were so cute, why did you become like this >o<
Mar 24, 2016 3:45 PM

Nov 2014
Hell yeah Karma. Principal is fucking crazy

Hi there
Mar 24, 2016 3:45 PM

Oct 2013
Lol finding the probability of Koro Sensei succeeding didn't even need that much math. If Koro Sensei takes 4 of the 5. Then the principal has a 1 out of 5 chance of getting the real bomb
Mar 24, 2016 4:22 PM

Feb 2013
Koro-sensei is in a lot of trouble now.
The principal's plan is amazing, simple but effective.
Mar 24, 2016 4:28 PM

Mar 2014
The principal really needs to take a chill pill
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Mar 24, 2016 4:34 PM

Jul 2013
Principal's plot to destroy Koro-sensei is actually really effective. Gotta love the bastard, best villain of AssClass for sure.

And kudos to Karma for reach the first place in the exams.
Mar 24, 2016 4:46 PM

Oct 2011
Congrats Class E for pass and Karma <33

OMG Pricniipal with that plan 0___0
Mar 24, 2016 6:27 PM

Nov 2011
Hold Up...did Koro Sensei say he was going to reveal his weakness too?...DAMN YOU PRINCIPAL!!!

Also the chick who said "Almost feels like a final episode." Had me rolling.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 24, 2016 6:49 PM

Oct 2014
So after watching this episode I decided to tackle the math questions that they showed. So my question is:

Did anyone solve the question about geometry that Korro sensei attempted to solve? (the question in the Geometry II book that had the first grenade in it). I'm getting approx. 4 as the length of AD. If anyone can share their solution that'd be great :D
Mar 24, 2016 7:30 PM

May 2013
I love Asano,this is my fav arc from the manga
Lead me out of the dark,bishounen space Jesus.
Mar 24, 2016 7:53 PM

Feb 2012
Theanimevoyeur said:
So after watching this episode I decided to tackle the math questions that they showed. So my question is:

Did anyone solve the question about geometry that Korro sensei attempted to solve? (the question in the Geometry II book that had the first grenade in it). I'm getting approx. 4 as the length of AD. If anyone can share their solution that'd be great :D

Yes, about 3.97.

I just realised I don't remember anything about geometry though.

I basically killed an ant with a bazooka: I found the solution by solving a big equation in Excel lol.

I'm sure there is an easier way.
Mar 24, 2016 7:58 PM
Apr 2015
that principal is nuts. his gamble can't be even called a gamble with those odds.

Karma got perfect points, and Class E dominated top 50! <3
Mar 24, 2016 8:04 PM

Jun 2013
Amazing episode as per usual :)
Mar 24, 2016 8:08 PM

Oct 2014
BennyDelon said:
Theanimevoyeur said:

Yes, about 3.97.

I basically killed an ant with a bazooka: I found the solution by solving a big equation in Excel lol.

Sweet, got the same answer too. Although there's an even easier solution. Find the angle of B using cosine law. Then use the cosine law on the isosceles triangle using angle B to find the length of AD. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

That crystal lattice though question on the other hand is some next level sh*t.
Mar 24, 2016 10:49 PM

May 2013
The gamble at the end gave me some Kaiji vibes, so that was cool haha.
Mar 25, 2016 1:42 AM

Apr 2011
**** that principal. So obnoxious.

Nonetheless, the episode is very good. Nice to see Karma as he dominates the list.

Can't wait for the next episode!

Mar 25, 2016 2:02 AM

May 2008
The Asano power dynamics are so wonderfully fucked up <3. I'm looking forward to seeing how they handle the principal's backstory next episode since it's pretty dark...

I like that they're getting across that he's more of a monster than Korosensei is. He's even more twisted in the manga, but they're hardly downplaying it.

Also, I had no fucking clue what the maths problem Karma and Asano were trying to solve was all about. Clearly I'm dumber than anime middle schoolers. Oops.

This arc is neat but at this point I'm just waiting for the next one because hooooly shit is it intense. They seem to be saving it for the start of the 2nd cour though, which makes sense. I'm glad I read the manga but it doesn't really help the painful wait between episodes lol.
Mar 25, 2016 2:17 AM

Dec 2014
I loved that last problem solving scene, It was really cool how Karma and Asano approached the situation.

Props to Karma for a full point score and standing first, Well Played E class.

The Principal is really a sore loser xD

Quite the gamble by the president, Wonder how Koro sensei is gonna get out of this.
Mar 25, 2016 2:27 AM
Jun 2011
Theanimevoyeur said:
BennyDelon said:

Yes, about 3.97.

Sweet, got the same answer too. Although there's an even easier solution. Find the angle of B using cosine law. Then use the cosine law on the isosceles triangle using angle B to find the length of AD. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

That crystal lattice though question on the other hand is some next level sh*t.
and what the answer for karma and asano the son problem and how you solve it?
Mar 25, 2016 2:48 AM

Mar 2014
AIZEN!!!!!!!!! HE IS FUCKING AIZEN!!!! SAME FEELING CAME FROM HIM AND FROM PRINCIPAL! That's amazing how he (Hayami Show) is able to do the Principal so amazingly!! he is one of the few VA I recommended for a career as FUCKING GOD!

H A Y A M I S H O W IS THE BEST!
Mar 25, 2016 6:44 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Salty Principal is salty lol

Either way, I'm glad that Class E won and even more glad that best boy Karma came in first :D
Mar 25, 2016 7:22 AM

Feb 2014
Not only did the E class dominate the top 50. but Karma achieved the perfect score of 500, easily ranking him at number 1. Epic! =D

The salt really IS real with the principal. For once, Asano got the better of him, although that slap that swept him off his feet must've hurt.

Because of this humiliation, the principal is now determined to revamp the E class to make it feel like a prison. However, thanks to the objections from Koro-sensei (lol at his complaining banners though. XD)and the rest of the class, they now have a chance to keep their classroom. However, the Principal as set up a devious challenge that has already started off badly for poor Koro-Sensei.

If he's taken that much damage after one grenade, what would 2 or even three more do to him? Please succeed, Koro-Sensei!
Mar 25, 2016 9:35 AM

May 2008
that simple plan from the Principal OP!!! i want the next episode!
Mar 25, 2016 9:54 AM

Nov 2012
karma got a perfect score, awesome.
and fuck the principal, i wonder how koro-sensei will get out of this one.
Mar 25, 2016 10:12 AM

Jun 2013
seriously that's a messed school right there
Mar 25, 2016 10:28 AM

Sep 2011
lol that salty principal but damn, he's one of the anime villains that made me amaze.

Mar 25, 2016 11:50 AM

Mar 2011
Damn principal, such a salty loser. Nice, Karma scored the highest. I hope next episode the principal finally gets rekt and learns his lesson. Guy needs to learn his 'teaching' methods is shit.
Mar 25, 2016 2:17 PM
Jul 2018
DatRandomDude said:
REEMPLOYMENT REFUGEE ! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !

haha was asking myself how no one bought this up

also dat slap
Mar 25, 2016 3:16 PM

Jan 2014
I like Asano now but his father is an ass and this whole 'gamble' makes zero sense. And I hate math so good luck to you, Koro-sensei.

I also liked how Karma recognized that everyone had different talents. It reminded me of the rice ball scene in Fruits Basket where Tohru and Kyo talked about people having plums (good qualities) on their backs but not ever realizing it because it's not right there in front of them.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

203 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

112 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 16, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

163 by fast2611 »»
Apr 11, 2:52 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

117 by heiismyhusbando »»
Apr 8, 1:17 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

469 by Erwin33 »»
Mar 17, 5:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.