Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 12 Discussion

Feb 23, 11:10 PM

LaatuMakkara said:
Honestly one of the most unsatisfying endings i have ever seen in anime. This was so good until episode 10. I´m glad that people enjoyed this because it was OK overall, but for me it just doesn´t cut it.

Exactly. Also there are some important plot holes. For example, we don't know how this "time" thing works and most importantly, the villain's intentions. I think that the villain's character is just forgotten. In fact, we never get to know him enough to know his true motives despite the fact that we knew the murderer since first episodes. (It was too predictable.)

Feb 27, 8:46 PM

this was a really great anime
even if i think the end was kinda rushed at least i had this feeling
the teacher is really a strange guy though
Now i have to look again for an anime that gives me big emotions its difficult to find great stuff like this

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 1, 12:57 AM

I’m so used to sad endings in anime. I was not expecting that he’d make it out alive and “win.” Overall, it was an alright anime, I think people hyped it up a bit much.

Apr 15, 8:32 PM

i'm so happy yet so disappointed because of the timeline. i just feel sad for satoru. i really hope he's happy with airi, uh

Apr 19, 8:33 AM
Great start, disappointing at the end..

Apr 28, 6:54 PM
Heard the end was a letdown; not nearly as bad as expected. Phoned in enough to not be as amazing as it could've been, but still far from the worst ending I've seen. At least erased had one. Compact with content most of the time, but bad writing decisions bogged it down. [6/10]

May 9, 1:41 PM

This final episode was...intriguing. i liked it,but having them waiting at the exact site of his fall,and him somehow dodging being hit by the wheelchair that was literally falling on top of him,felt a bit much. and i dont see how the teacher would have managed to escape after killing satoru like he intended to originally,before deciding to suicide instead. also,the way the teacher was holding the wheelchair with one hand it would have 100% rotated instantly and had satoru fall from it. that part irritated me the entire scene >_>.

overall,until episode 11 this was a masterpiece to me,but the last two episodes lowered it a bit. still pretty good overall though. an 8.5/10 for me,rounding up to a 9 :)
Modified by FFTHEWINNER, May 9, 1:46 PM

May 26, 1:26 PM

As others have already mentioned, the first part of the anime all the way until episode 9 or 10 was really intriguing and got me totally hooked. Episodes 10-12 fell flat and I was dissatisfied with how it developed to the end. It could have been so much better.

Anyway, I am at least glad that he and Airi ended up together in the end.

Also, I wish this anime was 24 episodes long...

May 27, 4:03 AM
As others have already mentioned, the first part of the anime all the way until episode 9 or 10 was really intriguing and got me totally hooked. Episodes 10-12 fell flat and I was dissatisfied with how it developed to the end. It could have been so much better.

Anyway, I am at least glad that he and Airi ended up together in the end.

Also, I wish this anime was 24 episodes long...

I recommend Original manga

May 27, 6:27 AM

@Man_Shen Thanks for the tip. I'll definitely check it out.

Jun 3, 6:05 PM

Satoru finally got Airi!!! Yay!

Jun 20, 5:11 AM
私は 愛し てる僕のヒーローアカ

Well,well,well...here we are at the end of what I think is one of the best animes I've seen so far.I'm very sad that Satoru lost all of his childhood and woke up at the age of 26(3 years younger than at the start of the anime) because I loved all his friends,especially Kenya,I mean he was the first to find that Satoru has something planned.I'm also sad because he kind of lost Airi after Revival ( when they met,right after the credentials, I hoped in my heart that she would have somehow remembered about him,but that wasn't the case (at least they met and probably start a relationship later ) ) because I loved with her personality and truth be told they are made for each other.At least Satoru is friends with all of his childhood friends,something that he hadn't showed in the first episodes.I'll really miss this masterpiece and I hope I can find something as thrilling as this.
I would say this anime was 9.5 if not 10.It kept me watching every episode one after another and it made me almost cry :)).
PEACE!
Modified by Alex_TheForest, Jun 20, 5:16 AM
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 20, 5:15 AM
私は 愛し てる僕のヒーローアカ

FFTHEWINNER said:
This final episode was...intriguing. i liked it,but having them waiting at the exact site of his fall,and him somehow dodging being hit by the wheelchair that was literally falling on top of him,felt a bit much. and i dont see how the teacher would have managed to escape after killing satoru like he intended to originally,before deciding to suicide instead. also,the way the teacher was holding the wheelchair with one hand it would have 100% rotated instantly and had satoru fall from it. that part irritated me the entire scene >_>.

overall,until episode 11 this was a masterpiece to me,but the last two episodes lowered it a bit. still pretty good overall though. an 8.5/10 for me,rounding up to a 9 :)
There are plenty of "forced scenes" in the majority of animes if not all of them.The autor wanted to make a happy ending and this was his way to do it.Some things you said can be explained.It's not ok to bring down a grade just because of a scene,a scene that some people maybe enjoyed.:D
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 20, 6:07 AM
Alex_TheForest said:
There are plenty of "forced scenes" in the majority of animes if not all of them.The autor wanted to make a happy ending and this was his way to do it.Some things you said can be explained.It's not ok to bring down a grade just because of a scene,a scene that some people maybe enjoyed.:D

I Recommend Original manga

Jun 20, 10:23 AM

Alex_TheForest said:
FFTHEWINNER said:

the way he did it was extremely forced and makes no sense,and he should have found a better way. however,i didnt bring down the grade just because of that scene. re-read what i said again. i brought it down because of the entire last two episodes not being nearly as good as the episodes before them,with that scene being simply the biggest evidence of that.

Jul 3, 4:43 AM

Well thats a bad ending.

Pages (26) « First ... « 24 25 [26]