Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (28) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »
Sep 29, 2016 3:05 AM
Sep 2016
I just finished and, i hate the last 2 episodes, its so dumb the coma thing and all that rush too put kayo away from satoru after almost 8 episodes building an amazing relationship, im so dissapointed with how the final things were directed too, i really enjoy it, but it should end with a satoru / kayo future relationship or maybe more of satoru / airi i got no problem with that, also the coma thing was just an excuse to skip everything, it would be better if he die in the car scene than do that skip, the show was amazing, but the end dint fill me, now i got that fucking hole in my heart!
Fuck hiromi dude xD i dint knew he was a boy in more than half anime!
Sep 29, 2016 11:59 AM

Nov 2012
Best ending for me ;)

Sep 29, 2016 12:28 PM

May 2016
Amazing!!! The ending was brilliant!
Oct 10, 2016 8:59 AM

Jun 2016
Oh the bitch at the end was Airi? Good to see her back :) . good series.
Oct 12, 2016 7:17 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
Great anime! Though the whole anime had me anxious how things would turn out. You done it Satoru :)
張大です for 張大勇督察
Oct 19, 2016 1:02 PM

Mar 2009
Plot Twist:
Yuuki is still in the prison.

There you go Sanbe, Kei.
Go make me another season.

Thank you.

Seriously though, it can't be a coincidence that Yuuki was totally left out on the last episode. It was basically him who instigated this series.
ZnoteOct 19, 2016 1:12 PM
Oct 20, 2016 5:01 AM

Nov 2009
I don't get all the butthurt that surrounds the show's ending considering that it's pretty much changed genres at the end of the first episode. If it was a straight thriller, then I would've been disappointed at how predictable Erased was, but it works damn well as a slice of life with thriller elements.

Oct 22, 2016 4:52 PM

Feb 2009
Not a bad series, with some redeeming moments, but a badly executed mystery thriller, where the narrative is a straightforward as it can be and some plot points contradict themselves... If you actually suspend disbelief (a lot...) it's enjoyable.

7/10 - A much weaker hybrid of Monster/Steins Gate.

PS: Best anime mom ever!
Oct 26, 2016 10:02 AM
Dec 2015
God, I fucking hate all those people who suggested me to watch this anime, what a complete trash
Oct 27, 2016 9:49 PM
Dec 2012
It is at the top of my list for most disappointing anime ever.

The ending was like they just gave up.
Oct 29, 2016 8:43 AM

Apr 2011
Good series. I liked the plot twists.

8/10

Nov 3, 2016 2:59 PM

Jan 2013
Hmm decent ending, even at the end Satoru managed to trick the teacher.
Cool seeing Misato join in aswell, maybe they'll hook up, don't think it's going to be as easy to get attached to Airi as it was when they worked at the same place.

Alright so the story was kinda straight forward but it was an enjoyable experience either way, a show doesn't need an infinite number of plot twists and mind boggling events to be good.
The story was told in an interesting way so that you care about the MC and the people he interacts with.
Mother was one of the most love-able characters.

It could've had way more complex stuff but I dont feel this anime needed it ... on the other hand, I wouldn't have minded it to be a bit more complex.

9/10
Nov 5, 2016 10:02 AM

Jul 2008
Best anime of 2016
Nov 6, 2016 1:39 AM
Sep 2016
Why Kayo is with this blond guy?! That hurts.
Nov 12, 2016 8:33 AM

Jan 2012
ezaya said:
I still don't get it why this show is ranked so high.

6/10

Klassical said:
From episode three one can tell that its overrated.
But I dont think its complete shit, i think its mediocre.

My Final Score: 5.8/10

agree with u both

the whole anime is mess and mediocre

like someone said This anime is bad, it has poor theme exploration, it's full of conveniences, plot holes, fails on its psychological aspect and creating a good mystery, the tension and the drama are meaningless and the only good aspects are the production values.

Don't know what all the hype's about

6/10

Nov 16, 2016 2:10 AM

Aug 2010
I dont read the manga and I think by itself this anime is pretty good! Even though they skimmed through some parts (as what I understand from some comments), the plot in this anime in general still flows quite well. Although even I could feel that the second part (after Kayo is saved) was kind of rushed...it just felt like it was lacking in the depth of content/details somehow especially when compared to when he is trying to save Kayo.

For a bit there I thought he would die but then I remembered his conversation with Kenya and Hiromi and guessed he'll be fine. Just one thing I don't really get, why did he say the time that he lost (the 15 years in unconsciousness) was his treasure or something like that? :S

This anime's idea of "Relife" reminds me of the Re:zero anime lol
blue-yNov 16, 2016 2:15 AM
Nov 27, 2016 6:11 AM

Sep 2016
This was a bit... I don't know, underwhelming?
I didn't even read the manga, so this is just a guess, but maybe they could have made just a couple more episodes.

I felt like a lot of plot points were dropped. (Why he can use the "revival", that list of suspects, etc.)

This was still really good up until episode 10 or so, imo.
Nov 28, 2016 1:45 AM
Sep 2016
I swear the whole series i thought the teacher was evil😭. I loved this anime, shit made me go back to my otaku ways. stayed up all night and watched the whole series.
Nov 29, 2016 4:53 PM

Jul 2012
Wow. That ending was so... lame. Such a good premise, such a good manga and this anime was so disapointing. Shame.
Dec 17, 2016 12:10 AM

Dec 2012
Honestly stopped caring after a certain thing that happened in the previous episode. Look at Hiromi and Kayo sitting next to each other. They don't even look right together. Airi is better than nothing I guess.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 17, 2016 9:26 PM

Jan 2014
It breaks my heart knowing Kayo and Satoru didn't end up together. Airi is fine but I will always prefer Kayo.

That ending felt satisfying but also anti-climatic. Lots of dialogue and didn't really like how the story progressed near the end.

Overall I really like this anime. I started watching several hours ago and didn't expect this to be great. I'm glad I gave this show a chance.

9/10
Recommend me an anime
Dec 20, 2016 9:46 PM

Jan 2016
Well, its a Great Show..
Dec 25, 2016 11:55 PM

Aug 2016
The ending was really abrupt... This is the only black hole of this masterpiece. If this had one more episode, I think it would have been amazing (get more explanation).
Dec 31, 2016 5:11 AM

Sep 2016
After watching ep#1, I thought we would have a lot of frustrating moments before the murderer was caught, so I put it on hold until recently I finished watching JOJO DiU and would like to give this another try. I’m glad I did cuz it didn’t happen the way I predicted it and I got hooked after ep#2.

The interacts between Satoru & Kayo were so adorable (that Christmas tree scene was so romantic). And their classmate friends were lovely. The suspense whether Kayo would be saved this time and who was the true murderer were on point. We also had some humorous moments from time to time. BTW, thumbs up for best mom in anime. All those things made me so emotional that I was going to rate this series around 9-10 after watching ep#8.

But things got kinda cliche afterwards. Kayo’s mom turned out to be another victim of violence herself. Sorry, she just can’t be forgiven because of that.
Another thing making me disappointed was that Satoru & Kayo didn’t end up together. I can totally see why some people are angry about that. For me personally, I understand that in reality you don’t usually marry someone who has a strong bond with you, but go into a light hearted relationship instead. That being said, I cannot deny my disappointment. Don’t get me wrong, I actually like Airi. She’s likable and a very nice girl. It’s just what Satoru & Kayo had been through were much deeper and more impressive to me. But still it’s a comfort that Airi was still involved in Satoru’s life after all that happened to him.

What really bothered me was the conclusion to the murderer and his motivation. I was at a loss when the teacher said “I can’t live without you” to Satoru in the last ep. With that talk, I could almost ship those two. Some manga reader said the reason why the teacher kidnapped the kids was very different from that in the manga. I will probably read the finale part in the manga to see what’s the canon plot.

Overall, the show started out great but it kinda lost its charm during the end while I did see some potential how the finale could be better. I will rate it at 8/10 mostly because I love the first 2/3 part of it.
Jan 3, 2017 3:38 PM
May 2016
Destroyed my hardcore ship but still a good ending. It would've been better if Satoru and Kayo were together in my opinion but it is more realistic that they wouldn't end up together.
Jan 4, 2017 6:03 AM
Nov 2016
I never really understood how airi just recognised satoru when they haven't even met after he changed the future entirely. He never really worked at the pizza place(if airi still continues to do so in this timeline). Anyone any help??(I have read the manga ending, but still). Plus how did kayo and hiromi end up together?
Jan 9, 2017 4:53 PM

May 2013
I liked this series and like everyone else, I absolutely adored the VA of Satoru. Everything he narrates is so deep and insightful.

The storyline was also good and interesting. I'm glad it had a suggestive happy ending :)
Too bad Airi didn't play a bigger role. Oh well. No one died, so yay <3

8/10
Jan 12, 2017 8:40 PM
Apr 2016
Why did they have to fuck up the last couple episodes?! Actually it started well before that with the terrible Kayo arc resolution.

Still a 6 I guess. Or a 5. I don't know. Kind of struggling rating it. Terrible endings are the worst, man. Makes you forget about everything you loved beforehand. I tend to severely punish that in my ratings.

Kind of like a great fuck without cumming.
CruicruiseJan 12, 2017 9:31 PM
Jan 14, 2017 1:02 AM

Aug 2016
Episode 11 made me mad because Hinazuki is married so someone else, but..... this ending!!! much better

I am actually happier that he ended up with Airi, Hinazuki was just become the receiver of his care, and it was elementary kids love, what more could you hope for. Airi on the other hand had met him when they were kinda an adult, and Airi has proven her loyalty to him, so yeah, Airi all the way!!!

in the end.. Best girl is Mom >>>>>> second is Airi :3
Jan 14, 2017 4:42 AM
Apr 2016
Fried_Potato said:
Episode 11 made me mad because Hinazuki is married so someone else, but..... this ending!!! much better

I am actually happier that he ended up with Airi, Hinazuki was just become the receiver of his care, and it was elementary kids love, what more could you hope for. Airi on the other hand had met him when they were kinda an adult, and Airi has proven her loyalty to him, so yeah, Airi all the way!!!

in the end.. Best girl is Mom >>>>>> second is Airi :3

Wish they didn't mate Kayo with Satoru's random friend who btw we were lead to believe was a chick for a good chunk of the series (then I thought he was gay. Still do.). Felt wrong on so many levels. Would have been perfectly fine with her getting together with some other dude we didn't know about.

But this is far from the only beef I have with the last few episodes. Pacing is terrible and nothing makes sense anymore. Final confrontation with the sensei is a total bust.
CruicruiseJan 14, 2017 5:06 AM
Jan 14, 2017 8:16 AM

Aug 2016
@cruicruise
its not making Kayo with Satoru's Random Friend....
Kayo X Hiromi
Remember Hiromi in the original timeline was also killed, so I think the writer using the world reshape itself after a change in the past happened, so 2 persons that supposed to be dead ended up together.

Well, ya they make it look like Kayo would be the girl, but I prefer the story to end with Airi still.
This is why: The MC might genuinely love Kayo, but we are never sure if Kayo Loves him back, maybe she likes satoru but not love because is the 1st person to be nice to her. She is grade 5 elementary school, love on this age is unthinkable in their age and time 1988 (unlike today >,<).

Now on the Airi side... She genuinely loves Satoru, just see what she did on hiding him in her house, and believes in him. How she was really mad to her manager after the manager wanted to betray Satoru, she even visits him under the bridge after the housefire. (she is somewhat similar to Rem).
I think it is very beautiful in the end that Satoru was able to see kayo whom he saved but was unable to be with her, BUT he also realize who is that girl who always believe in him and genuinely loves him that is: Airi ^^. Even on episode 1 his mom approves this ship and from the 1st meeting mom already realize Airi really likes Satoru despite the age gap. This is a happy end for everyone...

I agree on the final confrontation and the killer reveal though, its kinda less spectacular on how they did it, lol
Jan 14, 2017 8:46 AM
Apr 2016
Fried_Potato said:
@cruicruise
its not making Kayo with Satoru's Random Friend....
Kayo X Hiromi
Remember Hiromi in the original timeline was also killed, so I think the writer using the world reshape itself after a change in the past happened, so 2 persons that supposed to be dead ended up together.

Yeah I got the symbolism but it doesn't make it right either. The author forced it down our throats when it really wasn't needed. They never interacted, and they don't match whatsoever from what we saw throughout the story. It's just plain wrong.

And again I wasn't necessarily a Satoru x Kayo shipper. Like I said, some other random dude would have been perfectly fine and I think people would not have been as much thrown off by it.
Jan 22, 2017 10:50 AM

Sep 2014
They definitely needed to have an extra episode or so to flesh out the ending.....very rushed. Airi needed a lot more screen time especially since she is going to be with the MC. The confrontation with the villain was also pretty poor and awkward. Oh well 7 out of 10
davinci12Jan 22, 2017 10:54 AM
Jan 29, 2017 12:12 PM

Dec 2016
After the first few episodes I was thougth it is a dark anime with awesome twists, but... well, I'm kinda disappointed, because the anime became lighter and lighter, the killer was exactly the same guy we are expected.

And the ending... Meanwhile in the Butterfly Effect our "hero" hanged himself with the navel cord, here the MC became happy, and met Aira-chan, his future girlfriend. I mean, I don't have - I would not have - a problem with this ending if the anime was darker in the whole time. Then, the spectator is hunger for the happy ending. I think this anime was good, but it could have been better.
Jan 31, 2017 1:07 PM

Nov 2016
You said all i wanted XD
Feb 1, 2017 6:30 AM
May 2014
I normally don't give a shit about how closely an anime needs to follow the manga

But the second half was the writers trying to finish off the manga arc rather than seeing if it made sense. Just a bunch of conveniences and weak writing to rush all the character development and emotion built through the first half
Feb 1, 2017 4:39 PM

Apr 2015
I just finished ep 12, and thought it was a great anime overall, but a little disappointed as I wanted more of it (cant believe it just ended like that). My initial suspects were Kenya, Teacher, and Satoru himself (because his eyes went red at one point - trying to push the Kayo's mom down the stairs). Funny how it turned out to be the teacher.
Feb 6, 2017 8:27 PM
Aug 2015
I think that the writers did a good job at this anime series I am glad that Airi is back in the end it would have suck if she did not appear at all I think that it is havley hented that Airi & Satori are together but I wish that she was in the anime more but he disvet Happyins in he live sins he been in the hospital for 15 year's and Kayo is all ready married to someone else I was hoping that Kayo would end up with Satori but after the Kayo Are was over I doubted that they would end up together but I am glad that he ends up with Airi
Feb 7, 2017 11:14 PM

Apr 2014
At last, Satoru had a semblance of a 4D chess moment I'd been waiting for, although it was still rather underwhelming. While it was interesting due to the psychological elements and how Satoru was the hamster to Yashiro and such, those elements were only briefly touched upon in the final two episodes. The happy ending and his reunion with Airi were touching to see though.

The show began with great intrigue and appeared to be setting the stage for a mystery thriller, but ultimately finished far short of its potential and ultimately feels lackluster. However, I did love watching the characters interact with one another, and Satoru's time in 1988 again juxtaposed with his current situation in 2006. Attention was split between managing his daily life in 1988, doing so while thwarting the killer's plans and discovering his identity, and his predicament in regards to murder in the present time. There was a great blend of tension and lighthearted moments in the episodes before the revelation of the killer, resulting in something that I felt was captivating, heartwarming, and enjoyable to watch. The story post-coma however, lacked those levels of intrigue, suspense, and impactful moments even with Satoru's reunion with his close ones and even after waking up after 15 long years. Yashiro's motive was quite lacking and didn't amount to much more than "He's just crazy" , although I'd like to believe that given more time there would have been better depth in regards to the whole "fill up the void" and "purpose in life" themes that would tied into the scene quite nicely and added much needed tension and depth.

Due to how midway through the show where Satoru returned to 2006 after failing his first Revival attempt in 1988, I had expected that he would return to 2006 after being submerged underwater and supposedly failing and dying. It was also very arbitrary how he was able to return to 1988 through sheer will and place himself in a relatively convenient time. I'm able to accept that he just simply possesses the power to go back in time and rewrite history, however his return to 2006 after the first failure in contrast to his inability to do so after the events that led to his coma confuse me and seem very arbitrary and convenient for plot's sake. Perhaps because he had succeeded in his mission, the purpose of the Revival was complete and therefore there was no return whereas before, he hadn't fulfilled the condition. That still seems very convenient though.

I had hoped that the show would have executed better in regards to setting up the mystery. While it did throw red herrings occasionally, the directing choices and setting made it such that the culprit could have been safely assumed through eliminating every person that it couldn't have possibly been. The reveal was also terribly done. There was little suspense as it was blatantly hinted upon in the episode before it, with scenes where Yashiro referred to how the bus would be a great spot for a kidnapper and the candy in his car. However, if us anticipating Satoru's reaction for when the time came was the intention rather than us being surprised, then that also fell flat as Satoru was being dumb when it happened and took away from the impact. The events post-coma felt too rushed and lacked the weight it could have had.

I also like the symbolism of the butterfly. It wasn't only symbolic of the Butterfly Effect in regards to time travel, but I also feel that it represented Satoru's development. He had been trapped in a cocoon of social isolation and guilt, and the butterfly represented the next stage in his life that he yearned for, freedom, liberation and letting go of the stagnation that represented the previous stage of life. Once he was able to soar free after fixing history and overcoming the guilt, there was no more yearning for what he had just managed to obtain, hence no more butterflies and revivals.

The OP and ED were great.

Sachiko was badass and awesome consistently throughout the show. Kayo was adorable and it was great to see her make friends and warm up to others. I liked Satoru's contemplative and caring nature, however some of his decisions were quite questionable.

First nine episodes: 8/10
Final three episodes: 5.5/10

Overall Rating: 7/10
ZeroDragonFeb 8, 2017 12:09 AM
Feb 8, 2017 6:09 PM
Mar 2016
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Still a lot of dialogues in the finale but hmm, I guess it worked its way with the execution.

Honestly, I'm not happy about a lot of content skimmed but it was kinda expected with a 1-cour adaptation. Glad to see Kenya inspiring Satoru though as a friend even in the present timeline. The final confrontation between Satoru and Yashiro is definitely intimidating.

Glad to see Satoru being the one with the crafty mind though. Damn, I really wish this was a 2-cour instead but whatever, had its good and bad moments.
Going to really miss the music for this show though, it was fantastic in that.

that is the one thing no one can bash on a-1 for, great music in their anime.
Feb 10, 2017 4:32 PM

Dec 2016
Overall a very solid series, only complaint would be left out parts of the story that would have tied it up nicely, but other then that it kept me on the edge of my seat to the very end, and for that I thank it
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Feb 15, 2017 4:46 AM

Dec 2012
Yashiro x Satoru was the real OTP all along, people. I'm glad Airi showed up in the end but now I might have to read the manga to find out how it originally ended. Then again, this anime kept me entertained enough to finish it in a single day.
allo
Feb 16, 2017 9:44 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Overall it was an amazing show. Yashiro realizing the truth about his actions and thus getting arrested. Satoru falling down and landing on that inflatable object was pretty clever.
Even though the one responsible for the crimes was in front of us the entire time, it was still a pretty good ending. The car scene was still much better than the roof scene imo.

Satoru can finally live in peace, happy ending for his friends and he even reunites with Airi. Touching reunion because it was Airi who never once stopped believing in him, her words gave Satoru the strength to keep going and that's what makes Airi very much stand out to me.

Also it was very sweet of Satoru's other classmate, raising funds to pay for his hospital expenses. She may have been mean to Kayo but her actions afterward were very touching.
Did anyone notice the Guilty Crown reference?
Poster in one of the scenes at the very end of the episode.

SweetKiichigoFeb 16, 2017 10:13 AM

Feb 18, 2017 10:22 PM

Aug 2007
Really enjoyed seeing Satoru and all his friends going out and meeting over the end credits, that was pretty heartwarming. As for everything else in the episode... eh. Like many others I wasn't too pleased with how things shook out in the latter half of the series, first half definitely felt stronger. Overall though, I don't regret watching and it had its fun moments.
Feb 19, 2017 7:05 PM

Jan 2010
I remember there being an absurd amount of divisiveness with regards to this anime, so much so that there were spoilers being thrown around left and right along with their associated arguments. Because of that, it took me the longest time to actually get around to watch this.

Well...it was solid. I'm not sure how else to describe it. ERASED is a completed story, albeit with pacing issues. I don't know how much content was altered or removed between the transition from manga to anime, but from what I can see, I can definitely tell there was something missing in the transitions between the "arcs," if you can call them that. Though, whatever it may be, the overall experience wasn't affected all too much. I didn't really care for any explanations regarding the Revival power, as its origins doesn't really effect my understanding of the overall plot. I will, however, question the use of romance subplots here, as it also ties directly with the behaviors of the various characters, particularly Satoru, Kayo, and Kenya.

I understand the concept of kids maturing far beyond their years. However, it's weird seeing how calm everyone seemed when faced with sudden revelations. Other titles may have issues with overreacting, often coupled with some distractingly obstuse facial shots with screaming and tears, but here, while we had some of that with Kayo's mother, a good amount of the dramatic moments were quite downplayed. I'm not exactly sure how the audience is supposed to react, but I suppose it's used as a moment of silence for viewers to absorb information and react accordingly, as opposed to the characters creating that reaction themselves.

With Satoru, it becomes another aspect of the show I'd question. He jumps a lot between acting like his older self before leaping back and acting like a kid. I'm not sure if that was intentional, as he seems quite adept at acting like a naive child immediately upon getting sent back in time. It's hard to believe that he's supposed to be 29 given how he acts, but this inconsistency is linked back to the tone of the series, which tries to balance halfhearted comedy with dramatic moments built from purely actions, rather than actions taken upon established characters.

I still believe that this anime might have made a stronger impact if it had more time to develop itself. Additionally, the effort placed into involving all the murder victims seemed a bit much for the 12 episode time constraint. For a single season, perhaps it might have been more effective to focus solely on Kayo, as the resolution of that part led directly into the rest of the case, which wasn't given as much time or attention comparatively. In addition, the romance subplot between Satoru and Kayo was thrown out rather quickly, rendering the comedic moments and whatever relationship built between them a bit awkward in hindsight. I probably would have been kinder in this regard had they strictly maintained a friend-only relationship, but all that incessant shipping became quite distracting after some time.

I don't mind the ending, but again, it was resolved somewhat quickly given the amount of complexity associated the murders. You'd think that there were some government conspiracy associated with the case given how many hands were involved in covering things up. Well, Gaku was certainly in the city council, but even then, I'm still unsure about it all. Murdering to cover up murders? I'm not sure if that all connect. That, and it heavily relies on the police and the public to immediately assume that Satoru was deranged enough to kill his mother, conspire with a high school girl to do so, then attempt to kill her through arson to cover it up. It would be like walking around with a large neon reading "I'M INSANE," and by not taking a moment to consider how absurd that sight would be, it would paint the particular society of ERASED as being ridiculously gullible and easily manipulated.

Perhaps it's a reflection of Japan's judicial system and societal values. Perhaps it's a reflection of how we try to ascribe blame to any event before trying to understand the event itself, becoming a game of pointing fingers instead. This is shown in how Kayo's mother was suddenly given her own character upon meeting her own mother, where the blame for her actions wasn't absolved, but rather shifted over to her ex-husband. This doesn't resolve any of the abuse, nor does it excuse the amount of time dedicated to showing why abuse is bad. That's...kind of a given, but the fact that it had to be pointed out may be indicative of how the drama has much to be desired for.

It just seems like the series could have done more with its set up, as it's quite interesting to consider the concept of a mystery that must be solved between two different timelines. As it was executed, I don't have any particular complaints, as the series is still solid despite all I've said. Still, I feel that it could be better, and I suppose that room for improvement could be the groundwork for future titles of a similar nature. That being said, at the moment of this post, I still have Re:zero on my Plan to Watch list, so guess I'll leave it at that.
Feb 24, 2017 6:41 PM
Nov 2011
Before reading manga: 10/10, after reading manga: 4/10.
Mar 5, 2017 7:44 PM
Aug 2011
First half was on point, very well paced with Hinas arc, alot of feels going on.

Second half felt rushed, but still enjoyed it, kinda lost me on the last 2 episodes, especially the last.

Over all I'm satisfied with everything BUT come on, Hina and Satoru were so fucking cute as kids, I'm surprised she didn't wait for him and I'm also surprised it was one of their close friends who chopped his grass.

How could 2 people even start a relationship with those circumstances... Dissapointed, Airi was good, but no depth.
Mar 28, 2017 3:16 AM
Mar 2017
Did anyone notice airi was 17 when satoru was 29 , then if he is 26 then she is 14(still a kid) , their chemistry is a bit weird ¿
Mar 30, 2017 6:16 AM

Feb 2013
This was EPIC!
I loved the way he tricked Yashiro.
Apr 5, 2017 2:49 PM

Jun 2012
Read the manga ending and I must say. If the anime was as good as it was with a 8.60ish score, I can't imagine how better/bigger it would be if it had been more faithful to the manga. It should have been a 2 cour(24 eps) anime.
Pages (28) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2016

769 by Jocku »»
Apr 17, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

900 by bakakisima »»
Apr 12, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

498 by bakakisima »»
Apr 11, 1:04 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2016

581 by bakakisima »»
Apr 11, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

616 by bakakisima »»
Apr 10, 1:35 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.