Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu Episode 12 Discussion

Mar 26, 2016 6:54 AM

Liked this ending, they continue to make games.

7/10, even though it was close to 6/10.

Mar 26, 2016 10:35 AM

That was surprisingly good. Didn't had much expectations from it but it managed to be engaging/enjoyable especially these last two episodes. The characters were bearable too and that is what made it better. I am glad that Kuroda-san didn't turn out to be another you-know-who. =D

7/10 from me. :)

what happened to Yuka's feelings for Bunta btw?

Mar 26, 2016 1:29 PM

Okay, what happened? they win? so?
I've been expecting it from early, then i hope for more characters development, but nothing happened.
The story was kinda bored and being monotone.
5/10 enough :D

Mar 26, 2016 1:56 PM

Unfortunately, this felt very much like the first half, or first quarter even, of a complete plot. As much as we saw them struggle to recruit and create content within the minimum allotted time, it still feels like the story isn't suppose to end in the spot that it did.

Mind you I'm happy that the group achieved what they achieved by this episode, but somehow the entire episode just doesn't feel like a conclusion of sorts. There is no "What happened to our characters next" or any indication of what they were all planning to do in the next stage. And apart from the small hints of romance that appeared in the first few episodes, nothing really developed from it all and most of those interactions were placed on the backburner in preference to the pushing of the grander plot. The unfortunate thing here is that the greater plotline was just too one-dimensional and lacked any essential drama or problems to be made that much of a deal about. I didn't feel any satisfaction at having concluded watching the show, nor could I take anything meaningful away after finishing it at the end.

If they ever made a second season, I might watch just to see if it gets any better, but as a standalone series, these first 12 episodes fell a bit short.
HESTIAAPPROVES

Mar 26, 2016 2:50 PM

flat ending, like 11 episode before this

Mar 26, 2016 2:50 PM
desertkona said:
triscaidecafilo said:
The final of the season has let me down. This episody is very silly, the only reason to do it is tell us who won... But they don't solve the romance of Bunta :'(

Because this series there aren't Romance tag

Of course. But they drew attention on the romance secundary plot at the end of the previous chapter, so I hoped they would solve it in this hahaha
Triscaidecáfilo
www.triscaidecafilo.es

Mar 26, 2016 7:31 PM

L-Ryoshi said:
Unfortunately, this felt very much like the first half, or first quarter even, of a complete plot. As much as we saw them struggle to recruit and create content within the minimum allotted time, it still feels like the story isn't suppose to end in the spot that it did.

It feels like it because that's exactly what it is: only part of the plot. From what I heard, they only adapted the Common Route of the upcoming VN, and common routes tend to serve as an introduction and a warm-up.

Mar 27, 2016 9:55 AM

So does the VN pick up where this left off?(or rather cover what the anime covers and beyond)

Anyway I enjoyed it slightly below 8/10

Mar 28, 2016 1:29 AM

Thiss episode was a nice conclusion. They all worked together and won their duel.
Shoujo-tachi is a good anime about making game. It is much lower than Saekano but still entertaining.
Too bad that the romance between Yuka and Bunta didn't progress :/

Mar 29, 2016 3:32 AM

Ha! Take that bitch! Have a nice taste of defeat.

It was fun watching them all gather up to make that game. It was fun while it lasted. Feels like Bunta match with Kuroda than with Yuuka. lol at Hosokawa just disappearing like that.

I'm satisfied with the ending. 7/10

Mar 30, 2016 8:52 AM

Well, That's kinda fun to watch and the ending was okay.
Anyway, I'll rate this anime a 6 (or 7?) score overall.
Haters always gonna hate.

Apr 2, 2016 8:28 AM

Goad they won!

6/10

Apr 4, 2016 5:57 AM

7/10 - as it leaves very pleasant feeling, got me thinking about returning to game making, also had some really good laughs here and there.

Apr 10, 2016 8:07 AM

Xenovius said:
This anime was just way too average and boring most of the time for me. It also lacked anything appealing. Add in the forced drama that was always wrapped up way too easily and I have to give it a below average score. 4/10

I agree with this. I also rated it a 4/10. The characters were too bland or something. After the first few episodes, it was around an 8/10 for me - I thought eventually they'd go more in-depth with the personal relationships. But as the series continued, nothing regarding the characters really changed and it hung around a 6 for me. I was really, really disappointed in this episode, though, as nothing changed between the group other than the results of the sales battle. If the anime would have ended at episode 11, I would have given it a higher score, to be honest.

To me, the story of them making the game wasn't strong enough to support the entire series. If they were going to go that route and not add any relationship drama, they should have really showed the struggle of making a game, like Bakuman did with manga. About the only struggle they ever showed was a character(s) gets mad, quits, then Bunta has to convince them to rejoin the group. Rinse and repeat.

If there somehow is a season 2 that would expand on the characters and their relationships, their futures, etc., then I would knock the score up on this as this season would be a great setup to a more in-depth season 2. However, as a stand alone season, I feel like I wasted my time watching it.

Apr 10, 2016 6:05 PM

I can accept they went back to finish the game for themselves, to see "the end of the journey" or even to help bunta with the ridiculous bet where he would be forced to abandon school? But to forgive that kind of lie overnight. And in the end they went back to being friends like nothing happened. Teenagers would never forget something like this.
But of course we got to remember this is only a story, the beginning was fun and the main character was nice so i'ts all good.

Apr 16, 2016 2:49 PM

I am pretty disappointed in this show. I was hoping for some drama and romance since this is a VN adaptation but there wasn't. The story was quite mediocre to begin with and the boring characters with their lack of development didn't help at all. I also think Kuroda's character is too awkward as a main heroine and more suited for a supporting role.

In short, it was a waste of time. 4/10

May 12, 2016 8:50 AM

Lol that ending was pretty fun, I'm actually glad they've won but to see that Hosokawa-san actually took first place was even more hilarious!

Pretty decent ending in general, the overall anime was pretty decent, the buildup was a bit lacking but in general the development towards the ending was pretty solid!

All in all a pretty decent anime!

Jul 5, 2016 1:43 PM

Well not the ending i was expecting, but quite liked it, need to wait to see the OVA sense i don't have any internet ;_; Anyway im pleased with the ending here, as now a quick review ^^
Animation~there is no words on how amazingly beautiful n breathtaking it is. Background, the building, everything is just a plain masterpiece! great work.
Sound~there was times where there was no sound n it just felt awkward maybe it was the point but idk. either way lovely insound n OP/ED love the OP with its rocky-Japanese tune!
Characters~ while there was not many characters, n only the group, could have been a little bit more (okey,alot more!)character development.. n felt there was to many one time characters as well. but in other hand, its a wonderful group but could need a little more character development...
Story~ Fantastic story, kinda the typical highschool story, but also not. maybe i am a sucker for this kind of story, idk, i liked either way. had it small touches where they shocked me breathtaking, (Exemple, the debt..)there also some others but not so big. fantastic story, but not the best i've seen nor the worst.
Enjoyment/recommend~well yea. i really enjoyed it. might have my complains for a hour, but thats it,
everyone might have a few complains, but for me its deffidently something i would recommend to some,
maybe not as a first tho lol. one thing they did that i enjoyed where much is THE! Animation.
Anyway Overall as i need leave a rate at fucking 40min ish before i start work. i give it a 7.9/10 (8/10)

P.S These comments for this anime is bout 2 weeks old sense i completed about 2 weeks with no internet n could not send in comment. but had em saved on my notepad on my computer ^^ ima smart xD
cause MAL is doing there job for once.

Sep 7, 2016 10:00 PM

The beginning looked pretty good, especially with the relationship that the original trio had, but for some reason, the second half turned into a brainless cliche harem filled with generic troupes, the writing felt really lazy. They accomplished their goals way too easily, and the drama was childish, it felt like they had no real bond, no real feelings. They quit their duty so easily you wondered if they even had the heart for it when they were doing it. The crushes and romantic encounter were so not genuine, they just fall in love with the protagonist because he's the protagonist, not because he is who he is.

All in all it was a waste of time watching a series with no soul.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Dec 15, 2016 8:49 PM
The could have removed the brother debt crap from episode 11 and it would have flowed better just being the rush to get the game out and the competition. It was like a brick wall right in the middle of the storyline. Like I said in the episode 11 discussion, I felt like I was trolled hard and was mad about it as soon as it happened.

"Drama for drama's sake" indeed...

Oct 31, 2017 2:03 AM

I liked the whole drama stuff but they shouldn't have start the romance flag for no reason..
I would give it 8 if there's no romance flag where it's an open Ending or if the girl ever confess during one of the episode.
It sucks.. i kinda liked Sayuki and Yuuka.
But none of the characters have a progress towards the romance flag although it was implied theres no romance on the genre.(man i was disappointed).

Overall it's a nice anime,good ost and va,good story but overwhelmed by 12 episode adaptation.
Felt like rushed it could've been better ,
I am confused giving between 6-8 score but I'll give it 6 because the show is kinda forgettable but damn.. Sayuki and Yuuka have good character design..

Oct 31, 2017 2:13 AM

jfabritz said:
The could have removed the brother debt crap from episode 11 and it would have flowed better just being the rush to get the game out and the competition. It was like a brick wall right in the middle of the storyline. Like I said in the episode 11 discussion, I felt like I was trolled hard and was mad about it as soon as it happened.

"Drama for drama's sake" indeed...

I agree on episode 10 last seconds i was like wtf the writer thinking bringing this crap up and showing it on the last 2 episode.
Those time about her brother couldve been better if his brother were waiting for her sister (Sayuki) to compete against him and ask MC somehow take care of her and camera rolls open ending whether some of the girl got jealous then they continue their Rokuhaka club.
Simple as that.

And those precious minutes could've been used to build those girl feelings especially on Yuuka and Sayuki including Bunta doubt about his future.
There's a plot hole when Sayuki coming back from buying stuff saying "I'll tell you when i am back", yet it doesn't even properly filled.
Yet we got another nonsense about her brother and Hosokawa nonsense which could been filled with saying congratulations.

Meh even the OVA is pretty much a side story.

There's nothing to see here i guess

Mar 3, 11:44 AM

I can't be happy too early.. Still nervous about things going wrong.. Wish, I would know that the end was good/bad during all the fun time heroes are having.. ;P
Working with plan is a really important thing, though.. It worked well for them, after all.. ;p
Overall, this anime was great - really enjoyable, glad I watched it.. ;p

Pages (2) « 1 [2]