Mar 22, 2016 7:38 PM

Nov 2011
Official site updated.

Coming Summer 2016.
http://anime.prisma-illya.jp/2weihelz/
Stark700Mar 23, 2016 2:53 AM
Mar 22, 2016 7:54 PM

Mar 2013
I guess this will help me get through waiting for HF.
Mar 22, 2016 8:31 PM

Nov 2014
finally, i need my anime dose of illya... that background though i want me some of that for my pc...

pv when?
Mar 23, 2016 1:47 AM

Sep 2013
fck yes!!. right after I have finished 3rd season. so damn looking forward to it.
Mar 24, 2016 4:40 AM

Jul 2007
zetsubousei_hero said:

It will make HF feel a lot more worse tho since 3rei far surpasses HF in pretty much every way.
Mar 24, 2016 12:58 PM

May 2012
I'm so happy

2016 is going to be a good year for anime. A lot of good anime is Spring and Summer !!!
Mar 24, 2016 2:22 PM

May 2014
Nice
Looking foward to seeing more Kuro
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Mar 24, 2016 4:05 PM

Mar 2013
Fai said:
zetsubousei_hero said:

It will make HF feel a lot more worse tho since 3rei far surpasses HF in pretty much every way.

I don't compare the two and I love both so it don't really matter. Anything Fate for now will do for me.
Mar 25, 2016 5:13 AM

Jul 2009
The question is not to know if it will be better than HF or when in summer.
The real question is if they will adapted Miyuverse Shirou's flashback or not this summer or will we have to wait till spring 2017 Q_Q
bruh
Mar 25, 2016 7:29 AM

Aug 2010
kei78 said:
The real question is if they will adapted Miyuverse Shirou's flashback or not this summer or will we have to wait till spring 2017 Q_Q

There's no way they'll ever reach that flashback this season. Heck, there's a chance they won't even reach THAT fight.
Mar 25, 2016 8:33 AM

Jul 2007
kei78 said:

Not gonna happen. 3rei will be at least in 3 or 4 split series.
Mar 25, 2016 8:36 AM
May 2015
is it even good? I don't mind yuri
Mar 25, 2016 9:19 AM

Aug 2010
oryo23 said:

This is how a lot of Fate fans see it.
First season: Pretty nice with amazing fight scenes.
2wei: Even better with still amazing fight scenes.
2wei Herz: Sloooow start with tons of fanservice, but gets better in the last third and it's pretty awesome how they're still keeping the fight scenes consistently amazing.
3rei (manga): Oh my god, is this even still the same series? It gets unbelievably good unbelievably fast and with, believe it or not, even better fight scenes.
Mar 25, 2016 9:34 AM
Jan 2015
Still crossing my fingers in hope that it doesn't get butchered.
Mar 25, 2016 9:44 AM
May 2015
astroprogs said:
oryo23 said:

This is how a lot of Fate fans see it.
First season: Pretty nice with amazing fight scenes.
2wei: Even better with still amazing fight scenes.
2wei Herz: Sloooow start with tons of fanservice, but gets better in the last third and it's pretty awesome how they're still keeping the fight scenes consistently amazing.
3rei (manga): Oh my god, is this even still the same series? It gets unbelievably good unbelievably fast and with, believe it or not, even better fight scenes.
sounds like a great watch
Mar 25, 2016 10:02 AM

Jul 2007
Nephery said:
Still crossing my fingers in hope that it doesn't get butchered.

So far Silverlink has far better track record with Prillya than Ufo has with FSN so I would not worry. They literally made one misstep(due to japanese culture no less) with the last season's ending. Compared to 24 episodes of missteps by ufo.
Mar 25, 2016 11:31 AM

Jul 2009
Fai said:
kei78 said:

Not gonna happen. 3rei will be at least in 3 or 4 split series.

Well. A real plit can happen between chapter 29 and 30.
But fitting 29 chapter in 10-12 episode is hard too.

I just hope they won't butcher it
bruh
Mar 25, 2016 11:38 AM

Jul 2007
They are not ufotable. SO they won't.
Mar 25, 2016 11:48 AM

Aug 2010
Fai said:

Probably best to keep expectations in check. Disappointments take place when you don't, or chose not to, see them coming.
Mar 25, 2016 1:25 PM

Jul 2007
astroprogs said:
Fai said:

Probably best to keep expectations in check. Disappointments take place when you don't, or chose not to, see them coming.

I keep my expectations according to the existing evidence, thank you very much.

Number of episodes Silverlink disappointed me in last five years: 3(1 in S1, 2 in S3)
Number of Episodes Ufotable disappointed me in last five years: 24+GodEater

Number of episodes Silverlink Delivered in last five years: 29 +Entire Near Perfect Run of Rakudai
Number of episodes Ufotable delivered in last five years: 1(Rin prologue)

Do the Math.

If they mess it up then its their problem and their fault. Right now HF needs far more worry about being completely messed up so go do that.
Mar 25, 2016 1:47 PM

Aug 2010
Fai said:
astroprogs said:

Number of episodes Silverlink disappointed me in last five years: 3(1 in S1, 2 in S3)

Number of episodes Silverlink Delivered in last five years: 29 +Entire Near Perfect Run of Rakudai

Do the Math.

If they mess it up then its their problem and their fault. Right now HF needs far more worry about being completely messed up so go do that.

Well, you were as hyped for UBW before it aired as were all of us and look how that turned out. ALWAYS keep your expectations in check, regardless of evidence, is all i'm saying.
Mar 25, 2016 1:54 PM

Jul 2007
astroprogs said:
Fai said:

Do the Math.

Well, you were as hyped for UBW before it aired as were all of us and look how that turned out. ALWAYS keep your expectations in check, regardless of evidence, is all i'm saying.

I was expecting them to not mess up. Even then even before it started airing I was already talking about red flags like all newbie production staff,miura, etc. ANd I was one of the first to notice that something is wrong while others were still hoping that stuff would be put into "last episode of first cour or into second cour" etc.

Again, back then they had cred enough for me to believe that they would not mess up something so high profile.

Alas, even if I was not as hopeful as I was, it would not change the lack of quality and the complete and utter disappointment it brought. Just because you wait for something in more pessimistic mood, does not make the work better

As for "hype"? I Never get hyped. Hype is stupid corporate invention to psychologically manipulate people. I always keep my mind objective and critical, not sugarcoating or deluding myself, as it is required in my dayjob too. If something stinks something stinks. Its the fault of the ones who made the mess. If something works something works.

Right now Silverlink has not done anything to make me worry about the adaptation. In fact since end of Herz all they did was reassure me with everything they did be it a fight or an intense scene. There's no reason to worry about them "messing up" the adaptation or something, even if nobody knows what could happen. And Ufo did everything to make me not except anything from HF(if it ever comes out).
AhenshihaelMar 25, 2016 2:20 PM
Mar 25, 2016 2:43 PM

Aug 2010
I believe that no matter how much you try to be objective, your mindset, preconceptions and expectations play a huge role in how you'll recieve a work.

SL, as any other studio or any organization made up of humans really, WILL royally fuck up at some point. Big time. 2wei Herz ending won't even compare. It's the facts of life.
There are hundreds of shows that are a thousand times worse than ufoUBW, but you won't feel towards most of them as you do towards it for obvious reasons.
No, you don't hate it just because it wasn't to your standard of quality. There's a huge emotional baggage consisting of hopes and expectations messing with said objectivity.

Coming into something pessimistically doesn't make it a better show, but it sure saves you a shit ton of mental energy wasted on anger or disappointment.

Anyway, this isn't reallty a subject to discuss here, so this will be all for me.
astroprogsMar 25, 2016 2:47 PM
Mar 25, 2016 6:31 PM

Mar 2008
It will be interesting to see how they handle this in all honesty. It's a big story, much larger than 2wei. I think you could probably make a split at chapter 11 for the first part if they stay with the 10 episode format. The next split I'm less sure about, but that's something to tackle later I suppose.

Definitely the best of the source material in this third arc, so will be interesting to see it animated. At least for me it's on par with any of the main FSN routes.
Mar 31, 2016 1:50 PM

Nov 2015
Fai said:

They literally made one misstep(due to japanese culture no less) with the last season's ending. Compared to 24 episodes of missteps by ufo.

would you mind explaining the whole thing for me? :D
Mar 31, 2016 1:58 PM

Jul 2007
PukingMachines said:
Fai said:

They literally made one misstep(due to japanese culture no less) with the last season's ending. Compared to 24 episodes of missteps by ufo.

would you mind explaining the whole thing for me? :D

Japanese hate season ender cliffhangers. I do not know the exact mentality but I have observed over five shows over last few years alter their last episodes or end last episodes before the cliffhanger comes up. Unless its a split cour, cliffhangers are usually avoided.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2016

255 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 7, 2:51 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2016

128 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 6, 2:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2016

68 by The_Void_State_ »»
Mar 9, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2016

101 by Karva1 »»
Feb 22, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2016

104 by Karva1 »»
Feb 22, 11:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.