Forum Settings
Forums
Mar 22, 2016 5:49 PM

Each dorm consists of two rooms, being connected to each other.

Residents:
Era Ringo
Mineko Shiro
Tengaku Nagare
James Holloway
Modified by LightSpark090, May 14, 2016 12:26 PM
RP characters: Freya

Mar 22, 2016 6:32 PM
She was very excited to have arrived at Mirai High, maybe a little too much since she had arrived way before the others in her dorm. She picked the bed near the window and put her bags down. She was glad to be able to have first pick. Until the others arrived she decided to take a nap.

Mar 25, 2016 9:29 PM

Renji walks up to the dorm and looks around for anything suspiciou, renji reaches behind him and grasps one gun,he the proceeds to walk in ready for anything. Renji opens the dorm room and steps in slowly but sees an empty room.
Modified by Zyphkin, Mar 25, 2016 11:58 PM

Mar 26, 2016 7:45 PM

Moniade Gbemisola

They continued walking and came all the way to the dorms.
Moniade found Nagare's comment on her way to sleep genuienly funny. Specially the part were she called it healthy. She laughed at it a responded as follows. "Hehe, then i guess i should say that i look forward to seeing you beautifull slim body each night" she said wicking. She wasn't really shy around naked people, she had seen alot in her line of work. ALOT. She then looked up to look at the roof. It seemed like the roof was about 3 meters up, so that was good. Sometimes it happens that she has to crouch all the time while walking in certain hallways due to her height. It has always been a pain in the neck. Literally.
The two finally gets to their dorm. "Oh, this one's mine. Dorm 16, what's yours?" She said as she looked at the papper she had in her hand and the door. Then at her papper then back to the door again.

Mar 27, 2016 4:58 AM

Nagare

Yet an another unexpected response. This time however, she kept her head up high with confidence with a 'hmph!' and laughed as well. "You better be. I am not shy to show off at all." Looking up Nagare noticed how close Moniade is to the ceiling, nodding to herself as she confirmed that she really is at least 2 meters tall. She was already sure of her dorm room's number and she knows that that her memory won't betray her over a trivial thing like this, so she whistled in amusement looking up between Moniade and the paper in her hand. "Looks like we're going to be in the care of each other after all, honey~" glombing her arm, she chirped those words and winked once again.

Before even getting her reaction Nagare bounced into the room without knocking. Her luggage was already moved in within boxes beforehand so all she had to do was pick her space and arrange her stuff later accordingly. Anyone witnessing Nagare's actions would assume that she's simply having a pure fit of excitement. While it's true, it's also not completely as it seems..
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri

Mar 28, 2016 5:50 AM

Moniade Gbemisola

She laughs at Nagare's confident responce. Looks like they were going to end upp in the same dorm room. There were no doubt about it. This was fate. As Moniade's family was very traditional, she did infact believe in the mystical. So she genuienly believed that this was fate. She was now herself a bit exited because if the one above all wants her to get along with this girl that must mean that the girl will turn out to be a good ally or maybe just an interesting person. "I guess this is pretty much confirmation that this is the work of fate." She said chuckling before entering the room as well.

Her laguage was also there in the form of boxes but they were very few boxes. Less than what most people would have. She puts her bag down and gets to unpacking her stuff. "Seems like you're pretty exited." She remarked after seeing how exitedly Nagare was unpacking her stuff. "Do you have something planned?" she asked curious while continuing with the unpacking of her stuff. Most things that were coming out of her boxes were wieights and other training materials.

Apr 2, 2016 9:12 AM

Nagare

"Who knew that fate could be so..." She mumbled to herself, her smile stretching from ear to ear. She was giving Moniade her back while unpacking so her smile was unseen. "This is going to be interesting." She said it this time aloud. Her luggage wasn't much, and most of it seemed pretty normal actually. Maybe the most eye-catching things that were in her position were the leather bullwhips of variant lengths and thicknesses. She didn't care about wether her roommates stumble upon it later on, she didn't feel like it's anything that she had to hide. "Oh nothing in particular, nothing at all~" She replied cheerfully.

After both of them went on arranging their stuff for a while, Nagare changed to her uniform and patted her skirt flat. "Now it's time for the great me to check out what this school has for me!" She declared with confidence and a bit of arrogance, flipping her hair and placing her other hand right up her waist. "Later Moni~ hope you don't get lonely without me."

(Sorry for letting your character stick with mine for too long >.<)
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri

May 17, 2016 10:45 AM

Mineko Shiro

As Shiro walks into her dorm room she doesn't pay attention to any of the others in her room and continues walking to a seemingly open half of the room that she decided would be hers. She then puts down all the stuff she was carrying and begins putting away her belongings in open drawers and desks. Not having much with her this did not take her long. Once she was done she laid on her bed and began getting lost in her own thoughts That girl.... Why was she able to make me angry so easily?.... And her power.... It's very interesting. I'll have to keep an eye on that crystal of hers from now on.

May 17, 2016 5:40 PM

Mineko Shiro

After a bit of time passes of Shiro thinking to herself she decides Well no point in staying here for now. Guess I'll just wander around the grounds for a little while. Maybe something will interest me. She thought to herself as she started getting up and went to explore the school grounds.