Forum Settings
Forums

Bomb attack in Brussels. (Update: Full-on assault now)

New
Mar 22, 2016 1:19 AM

Nov 2015
http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/22/two-loud-explosions-heard-at-brussels-airport-5766899/

[The video died]

I just hope my friend, and mentor, is fine.

Another explosion: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/brussels-attacks-maalbeek-maelbeek-metro-explosion-live-updates-zaventem-airport-a6945401.html
(Credits: Rance-sama)

More stuff happening.

Someone's real pissy about the detainment of the Paris bomber.
TranceMar 22, 2016 2:39 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 22, 2016 1:21 AM

Dec 2015
Fuk, you beat me to it XD
This is a real tragedy though, very sad.
Mar 22, 2016 1:23 AM

Aug 2014
When does this fucking madness stop?
Mar 22, 2016 1:27 AM

Jun 2015
17 killed 30 injured, death toll may still rise due to serious injuries
https://www.rt.com/news/336519-explosions-hit-brussels-airport/

EDIT: News of explosion at Brussels metro station (source: RT Live broadcast)

EDIT: Maalbek metro station bombed following Zaventem Airport attacks.

source: https://www.rt.com/news/336536-brussels-metro-bombing-maalbek/

EDIT: Schuman metro station attacked too.
TomatoMar 22, 2016 1:54 AM
Mar 22, 2016 1:28 AM

Jan 2013
Thoootje said:
When does this fucking madness stop?

When people stop letting terrorists in their countries and properly secure their countries borders maybe? Just a thought. Probably 2-3 more years until ISIS is mostly destroyed, judging by the advances made by the Syrian/Iraqi army. Then it'll probably be much more rare, but until then you can expect some terrorist attack is going to happen somewhere this year and the next until then.

2nd explosion at Maalbeek Metro station, another location.

Wait, there's reports of another explosion. Not sure if confirmed, but holy hell. This is organized.
TyrelMar 22, 2016 3:03 PM
Mar 22, 2016 1:45 AM
Apr 2013
Rance-sama said:
Wait, there's reports of another explosion. Not sure if confirmed, but holy hell. This is organized.

Link to anybody interested.

https://www.rt.com/news/336536-brussels-metro-bombing-maalbek/
Mar 22, 2016 1:46 AM

Jul 2014
RT reporting 17 dead while all others reporting 10 or 11

Horrifying.
Mar 22, 2016 1:53 AM

Jun 2015
Explosion at Schuman metro too
Mar 22, 2016 1:54 AM

Aug 2014
There's a shooting going on now.
Mar 22, 2016 1:55 AM

Jan 2013

IT'S HAPPENING MATES
Mar 22, 2016 1:58 AM

Jun 2015
@Trance- 4 explosions so far and atleast 10 killed at metros
Mar 22, 2016 1:58 AM

Jul 2014
Rance-sama said:

IT'S HAPPENING MATES

Just watch your tone. Don't phrase as if it's something you're looking forward to. "It's happening" tends to have more positive than negative connotations.
Mar 22, 2016 1:59 AM

Feb 2013
Fucking hell, you pretty much expect this at this point when you see all the train traffic to Brussels has been cancelled...

And they just caught S.Abdeslam(Paris attacks) a couple of days ago in Brussel too after months of searching
Mar 22, 2016 2:00 AM

Jan 2013
Tozzy said:
Rance-sama said:

IT'S HAPPENING MATES

Just watch your tone. Don't phrase as if it's something you're looking forward to. "It's happening" tends to have more positive than negative connotations.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/28/world/europe/trump-finds-new-city-to-insult-brussels.html?_r=0

heh
Mar 22, 2016 2:00 AM

Nov 2015
Rance-sama said:

IT'S HAPPENING MATES

Oh noes...

This is bad.
Mar 22, 2016 2:05 AM

Aug 2010
So about those talks of having a chance to throw Trump down...
Mar 22, 2016 2:10 AM

Jan 2009
terrorism by jihadists again? this is becoming a norm now if that is the case
Mar 22, 2016 2:12 AM

Jul 2014
j0x said:
terrorism by jihadists again? this is becoming a norm now if that is the case

It is quite disturbing how little these events tend to surprise me, as much as they disgust me.
Mar 22, 2016 2:15 AM

Jan 2013
5 explosions reported, currently. It seems to be timed according to professionals, with intervals between each one.
Mar 22, 2016 2:19 AM

Jul 2009
Rance-sama said:
Belgians tweeting #NotAllMuslims while the bodies are still fresh, don't like this massacre? Learn from your mistakes, just saying.

Delusions die hard.
If EU doesn't change its policies in regard to migrants, or if EU doesn't break up, then inbeforenewhitler.
Mar 22, 2016 2:23 AM

Jul 2014
There are now multiple suspicious packages being reported across the city
Mar 22, 2016 2:25 AM

Jul 2009
I saw a headline on RT yesterday that some European intelligence suspects over 90 suicide bombers roaming in EU at the present time.
Mar 22, 2016 2:27 AM

Jul 2014
Tsundereppoi said:
I saw a headline on RT yesterday that some European intelligence suspects over 90 suicide bombers roaming in EU at the present time.

Frightening to think, isn't it? As much as you can attempt to crack down on illegal immigration and ramp up your anti-terror measures there will always be someone out there prepared to strike.
Mar 22, 2016 2:32 AM

Jan 2013
23 reported dead, many more injured. Airport bombing was a suicide one. Everything's shut down in Brussels now, including the EU HQ. In other news, this Jewish man wants to fly to Israel but they won't let him.

Mar 22, 2016 2:35 AM

Nov 2013
Sad news really. RIP to the victims and i hope they catch those bastards asap. They really hit the right point with going after abdeslam and the people around him. This is the proof.

Oh yeah... can't wait for the shitty threads and the net to be spammed about insulting muslims and calling them all terrorist again.
Mar 22, 2016 2:35 AM

Jul 2009
Tozzy said:
Tsundereppoi said:

Frightening to think, isn't it? As much as you can attempt to crack down on illegal immigration and ramp up your anti-terror measures there will always be someone out there prepared to strike.

If only EU would actually engage in cracking down on all immigration and truly ramping up its anti-terror measures, with negligence to the prevalent neoliberal 'moralism' that's infected the EU leadership, then quite likely European citizens would be living a safer life, and remain the national majority in their own countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTKHffOoRXw
Mar 22, 2016 2:36 AM

Dec 2013
I'm sure that this has nothing to do with islam.
Mar 22, 2016 2:40 AM

Apr 2010
Tsundereppoi said:

90??? Impossible
Mar 22, 2016 2:44 AM
Jul 2018
Can't wait to see how Trump and others use the deaths of innocents to further their own agendas using the fear mongering mass media to manipulative the sheep of America.
Mar 22, 2016 2:46 AM

Jul 2014

Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I'd take it with a pinch of salt until this 'source' is actually named though.
Mar 22, 2016 2:49 AM

Jan 2013
StormSky92 said:
Can't wait to see how Trump and others use the deaths of innocents to further their own agendas using the fear mongering mass media to manipulative the sheep of America.

"Brussels used to look great 20 years ago, now it's bad. Something will happen there"
- Donald Trump (1/28/16)

Or he just said it like it is and has every right to shit on them for not listening to him.
Mar 22, 2016 2:56 AM

Nov 2013
Rance-sama said:
StormSky92 said:

"Brussels used to look great 20 years ago, now it's bad. Something will happen there"
- Donald Trump (1/28/16)

Or he just said it like it is and has every right to shit on them for not listening to him.

Yeah it was so hard to guess that something will happen in Brussel. /facepalm...
Mar 22, 2016 3:16 AM

Apr 2013
Kudo said:
Rance-sama said:

- Donald Trump (1/28/16)

Yeah it was so hard to guess that something will happen in Brussel. /facepalm...

Agreed. No time limit and no precision of what will happen. Big fire killing several peoples 1 year later -> "see, told you something would happen, you should have listened to me".
I can predict that "something will happen" in any other place if you want.
How dumb. Well, that's Trump.

So can we stop talking about that dumb guy in this thread please? this isn't a thread about Trump.
Mar 22, 2016 3:18 AM

Mar 2014
Those fucking terrorist cunts

I am so tired of their shit

STOP FUCKING WITH EUROPE
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Mar 22, 2016 3:23 AM

Jan 2013
Zefyris said:
Kudo said:

Agreed. No time limit and no precision of what will happen. Big fire killing several peoples 1 year later -> "see, told you something would happen, you should have listened to me".

So can we stop talking about that dumb guy in this thread please? this isn't a thread about Trump.

Weird how Trump isn't blasting many other countries, maybe it's because Belgium has parts of it's country under sharia law and that prediction had some factual base behind it? Or maybe it's just a dumb prediction by a person smarter than 99.9% of the population, but I don't think it's the latter :^)

EDIT: Also 30 dead, 80 wounded. The number is going up, it's possible for another attack to come soon if we're basing this off the time interval that the attacks thus far have followed.
Rance-samaMar 22, 2016 3:27 AM
Mar 22, 2016 3:29 AM

Apr 2013
Rance-sama said:
Zefyris said:

Weird how Trump isn't blasting many other countries, maybe it's because Belgium has parts of it's country under sharia law and that prediction had some factual base behind it? Or maybe it's just a dumb prediction by a person smarter than 99.9% of the population, but I don't think it's the latter :^)

Can't you understand simple sentences? i asked that you stop talking about trump.
I'm glad we agree that it's the later on the "dumb prediction"rather than having a factual base behind it btw.
"something happened" in a lot of country. This is charlatan level right here. "something will happen". Well yeah. Keep revering your God (if he's smarter than 99,9% of the american population, then that's very frightening for the level of the american population btw. Could you stop insulting american like that?) all you want but can't you do it elsewhere?
Mar 22, 2016 3:30 AM

Mar 2014
Oh, and guess what this HIGHLY intelligent Swedish politician wrote

Translation: The threat level has been raised to 4 in Brussels. This is going to have direct consequences for us in the parliament. Let's see how this will have an influence on the job here.

It's funny because when the November 2015 Paris attacks happened there was another Swedish politician who tweeted something similar

Please tell me, why are so many of our current politicians such fucking idiots?
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Mar 22, 2016 3:34 AM

Jan 2013
Zefyris said:
Rance-sama said:

Can't you understand simple sentences? i asked that you stop talking about trump.
I'm glad we agree that it's the later on the "dumb prediction"rather than having a factual base behind it btw.
"something happened" in a lot of country. This is charlatan level right here. "something will happen". Well yeah. Keep revering your God (if he's smarter than 99,9% of the american population, then that's very frightening for the level of the american population btw. Could you stop insulting american like that?) all you want but can't you do it elsewhere?

Trump's right, liberals BTFO. Belgium is the heart of the EU, Trump knows this. Parts of Belgium is under sharia law, anti-Western and won't assimilate. If you think it's a baseless prediction then I honestly don't know what to tell you, I mean it was pretty obvious they would eventually attack Brussels.

UPDATE: Unconfirmed if the terrorists, but 2 people arrested in Brussels.
Mar 22, 2016 3:36 AM

Jul 2009
When some use migrants' supposed contribution to economy as a pretext to justify immigration, this reminds me of Marx' warning that capitalism has an innate drive to commodify everything for the purpose of generating capital, including things of value to humanity. Has Europe commodified its culture and nationality, and sold it in exchange for new labor (Muslim migrants)? Certainly the labor potential of these migrants is very dubious given their personal interests and cultural difference, but doesn't seem like transnational capital at all cares about such small details.
Mar 22, 2016 3:43 AM

Jan 2013
Reports coming in that Wetstraat was bombed, maybe a controlled explosion.
Mar 22, 2016 3:45 AM

Mar 2014
So far over 40 people have been killed according to Swedish news
Nico- said:
Mar 22, 2016 3:47 AM

Apr 2010
Brussel got alah ahbar'ed
Mar 22, 2016 3:52 AM

Jan 2013
https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/712229042112630784
Suspicious package found near palace.

https://twitter.com/News_Executive/status/712226405644374016?lang=en
Area evacuated, explosion was dealt with by police. Good job.
Mar 22, 2016 4:01 AM

Feb 2013
@Rance_sama can you show me where the fuck you read that Belgium has sharia laws, because as far as I know that is some bs.

There was this radical organisation called sharia4Belgium who wanted to turn belgium into a islamic state a few years ago but they didnt accomplish anything and they were designated a terrorist organisation by a judge and their leader got sentenced in prison
So I have no clue where you got that info
Mar 22, 2016 4:04 AM

Feb 2013
Damn, not this shit again :/ all my condolences to the victims

Now Im afraid, since they're focusing in Europe, how long till they attack Spain

Mar 22, 2016 4:07 AM

Apr 2013
Comic_Sans said:

French news say 28 it seems (13 in the airport and 15 for the subway)

@Rance-sama : anyone a little informed was aware of the problem of too many terrorists using Belgium as their base of operation. They kept trying to handle that problem those last months. That's not for nothing that the last terrorist alive among the main participants of Paris attacks was caught in Belgium a few days. Saying "something will happen in Brussels" without any precise date is like saying at the beginning of the monsoon that "it will rain a lot in tokyo". Thank you captain obvious.
And saying "they should have listened" when they were aware of the problem and were trying to handle it for months is just stupid an uninformed.

yurkin said:
Well, EU prefer to accept terroristic emigrants instead of economic emigrats, hah the poor hypocrite europa. Btw the pseudo good-hearted hyena like journalists are always waiting for such news.

You're clearly uninformed. They're receiving REFUGEES as per the international law, the problem being the economic migrants coming with them saying they're refugees, they're too numerous. And because of them, the amount of migrants is so buig that catching the few terrorists among them becomes a pain in the ass.
So no, the problem is with economic migrants. Refugees are welcome, as it should be.
Mar 22, 2016 4:09 AM

Nov 2012
Comic_Sans said:

Translation: The threat level has been raised to 4 in Brussels. This is going to have direct consequences for us in the parliament. Let's see how this will have an influence on the job here.

It's funny because when the November 2015 Paris attacks happened there was another Swedish politician who tweeted something similar

Same everywhere, everyone with real skills get real jobs and the narcissist morons flock to politics. Time to run for prez Comic_Sans

Mar 22, 2016 4:16 AM

Mar 2014
Orevataf said:
Comic_Sans said:

Same everywhere, everyone with real skills get real jobs and the narcissist morons flock to politics. Time to run for prez Comic_Sans
I agree

COMIC SANS 4 PREZ 2018

VOTE VOTE VOTE
Nico- said:
Mar 22, 2016 4:23 AM

Jan 2013
TheNextChamp said:
@Rance_sama can you show me where the fuck you read that Belgium has sharia laws, because as far as I know that is some bs.

There was this radical organisation called sharia4Belgium who wanted to turn belgium into a islamic state a few years ago but they didnt accomplish anything and they were designated a terrorist organisation by a judge and their leader got sentenced in prison
So I have no clue where you got that info

In Muslim areas, sharia is enforced. Same in London and Sweden, get real here. I never stated that Belgium itself was under sharia law, just that sections with a good sum of Muslims are. Like in Brussels! Funny how that goes, huh. It's not something official, but it's the unofficial law with night patrols enforcing it in majority Muslim areas.

Zefyris said:
Comic_Sans said:

French news say 28 it seems (13 in the airport and 15 for the subway)

@Rance-sama : anyone a little informed was aware of the problem of too many terrorists using Belgium as their base of operation. They kept trying to handle that problem those last months. That's not for nothing that the last terrorist alive among the main participants of Paris attacks was caught in Belgium a few days. Saying "something will happen in Brussels" without any precise date is like saying at the beginning of the monsoon that "it will rain a lot in tokyo". Thank you captain obvious.
And saying "they should have listened" when they were aware of the problem and were trying to handle it for months is just stupid an uninformed.

They were aware of the problem, but they didn't act properly. Liberal politicians were blocking a true house by house crackdown in Brussels. Everyone keeps saying it's only natural that Brussels was attacked, so you DO agree that Belgium isn't like what it used to be and that Trump was right on that point. It's common sense, right? So explain why all these immigrants were continued to be allowed into Belgium, people who couldn't assimilate and kept going by the dozens? Why wasn't there truly a major crackdown if it was sooooooooo obvious an attack was going to happen? Because liberalism and politicians who believe in #NotAllMuslims when making policy decisions.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.