Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 21, 2016 9:37 PM

Mar 2014
Each dorm consists of two rooms, being connected to each other.

Residents:
Arami Thornstone
Yuuki Kazekhaya
Loki
Shou Nishimura
RedPtolemyMar 22, 2016 4:48 PM
RP characters: Freya
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 22, 2016 10:02 AM

May 2013
Yuuko Betsu

She had stopped by the entrance to check the roster before quickly going to this dorm. It had his name on the door so it shouldn't be to hard for him to find. "well here we are, whem your done settling in come find me at dorm 4" she said opening the door for him then moving out of the way and down the hall to her own dorm.
Mar 22, 2016 10:16 AM

Feb 2016
Arami Thornstone

Arami walked through the building, taking in everything around him. All the students, and what they were doing, everything was interesting to him. When he saw the dorms he ran into his dorm, probably bumping into a couple of people along the way. "Ahhhh, so this is the place im going to be residing on my visit here."

Arami looked around a bit, and noticed that there were also many other beds here. Seemed like there would be other people taking rest here. "Well, thank you for taking me here Yuuko, I am fairly sure I can remember where to go next time! I will be unloading my stuff, and I'll come to you soon!"
Arami threw his bloody bag under his bed, he chose one of the lower bunks.
Mar 22, 2016 10:23 AM

Feb 2016
Yuuki

Yuuki entered his dorm and unpacked his stuff. He then decided to leave bu then he saw another boy in the room. Probably my roommate.
Mar 22, 2016 10:31 AM

Feb 2016
Arami Thornstone

Arami layed down on his bed when he heard the door open. A boy who seemed to live here as well was unpacking his things. "Greetings good sir! I believe we are roommates! Yes indeed, that's true! Allow me to introduce myself! My name is Sir Arami Thornstone, but since we're roommates feel free to just call me Arami! I am a proud member of the Royal family Thornstone, War general and also High School student! It's indeed a pleasure to meet you! What is your name?"
Arami looked enthusiastically on the boy that has just entered the room, he was excited to know who he would be resting in the same room with.
"Oh, and don't mind the armor! I have arrived here minutes ago, and I will be aquiring my uniform shortly!"
Mar 22, 2016 10:36 AM

Feb 2016
Yuuki

Yuuki listened to the introduction. He smiled.

"Hi. I am Yuuki Kazekhaya, a high school student. It is nice to meet you. I see that you are very enthusiastic about starting high school. Well, as for my background, I am just a loner and a traveller. And now a high school student."

Yuuki was very pleased to have met his room-mate early on.
Mar 22, 2016 10:44 AM

Feb 2016
Arami Thornstone

Arami listened interested to what the boy had to say. "A loner and a traveller huh? I guess you could call me that as well, I have left my home country for personal reasons, and I am very far away from home with no support given to me. I am glad to be meeting so many nice people early on though!"

Arami swung his mace up on his shoulder. "Well Yuuki, I am looking forward to living with you. But I have some business to deal with. Have a nice day though!"
Mar 22, 2016 10:53 AM

Feb 2016
Yuuki

"Hehe. Well, see you and have a nice day too!"
Mar 23, 2016 3:21 PM

Feb 2016
Yuuki

Yuuki entered his dorm. He looked around. Nobody was there.

Man, what a drag. Guess I will wait for a while.

He sat on his bed, and thought about his past and recent stuff.
Mar 23, 2016 5:35 PM

Feb 2016
Yuuki

Yuuki left the dorm.
Mar 24, 2016 11:34 AM

Feb 2016
Arami Thornstone

Arami walked into his dorm and threw himself on the bed, he could hear the springs take on the massive pressure from him throwing down his whole weight with the armor onto the bed. "Hmm, maybe it really will be better to take this armor off, in multiple ways." he said and smiled. He was also looking foward to moving more freely, since the armor had weighed him down quite a bit. He was a bit worried about the lack of protection though, he would keep his armor easily available in case of any battles occuring.

He went into the bathroom and slowly took off his armor piece by piece, leaving him in only his undersuit. "Hmm, I don't think it would be a good idea to wear my undersuit under these clothes..." He didn't have any underwear though, he had completely forgotten to bring any clothes with him, since he was used to just wearing his armor everywhere. "Hmm, well I guess underwear doesn't matter that much anyway, no one would be able to it through these clothes." He put on his uniform and looked himself in the mirror, seemed allright. He tried to take a shower aswell, but couldn't figure out how it worked and dropped it entirely. He sat on his bed and started meditating.
Mar 25, 2016 6:37 AM

Feb 2016
Arami Thornstone

Arami stopped meditating and left the dorm to look for people to invite to his feast.
Mar 30, 2016 2:47 PM

Aug 2014
Shou

shou walks into the room and chucks himself on one of the beds

Song i'm feeling right now: <3

Quote of the day:"Throw me to the wolves and i'll return as pack leader"
Mar 31, 2016 7:13 PM

Aug 2014
Shou

Shou wakes up, seemed like he asleep in his bed, so he decides to go an a morning walk even though it wasn't morning anymore

Mar 31, 2016 8:40 PM

Aug 2014
Shou

walks into the dorm room holding Akiko's hand
"This is my room, what do you think?"
Shou starts looking for another shirt

Mar 31, 2016 8:46 PM

Feb 2016
Akiko
"It's very nice" Akiko said, lookingaround.
"Wait!" Akiko said as Shou started rummaging around for another shirt, "I want the one you're wearing! That way it smells like you!" Akiko said
"I only collect the shirts that people have worn" She said, in a quieter voice
Mar 31, 2016 8:47 PM

Aug 2014
Shou

"Why is it that you want my shirt specifically?"
"you didnt ask for renjis shirt....." Shou asked confused

Mar 31, 2016 8:51 PM

Feb 2016
[b]Akiko[/b[
"Renji didn't have a shirt on" Akiko told him, "Just some bandages over his chest, remember?"
Mar 31, 2016 8:53 PM

Aug 2014
Shou

"oh really? i didnt even notice" he exclaimed
"Ok fine il give you my shirt just dont do weird things with it"
He takes off his shirt and hands it to Akiko

Mar 31, 2016 8:54 PM

Feb 2016
Akiko
"Yay!" Akiko exclaimed happily, carefully folding the shirt and putting it with Saika's. "What do you want to do now?" She asked
Mar 31, 2016 8:56 PM

Aug 2014
Shou

starts searching for another shirt
"i dont mind we can do anything you want i guess"
he gave her a smile then went back to searching for a shirt

Mar 31, 2016 9:21 PM

Feb 2016
Akiko
"Then let's go apply for a mission!" Akiko said
Mar 31, 2016 9:22 PM

Aug 2014
Shou

Puts on a new shirt
"ok then" he said happily
"do you want to leave your shirts here? or do you plan on taking them with you?"

Mar 31, 2016 9:24 PM

Feb 2016
Akiko
"I'll take them with me!" Akiko said, "besides, I could always leave them at the mission place"
Mar 31, 2016 9:26 PM

Aug 2014
Shou

"thats true...."
"ok lets go then" he smiled at Akiko and grabbed her hand to take her to the mission center

(u post next there?)

Mar 31, 2016 9:26 PM

Feb 2016
Yuuki

Yuuki entered his dorm. Surprisingly, he met his two other roommates, Shou and Akiko.

"Hi. I suppose you two are my roommates?"
Mar 31, 2016 9:28 PM

Aug 2014
Shou

"Oh no sorry, im Shou im your roomate, this is Akiko, she is in a different dorm"
shakes Yuuki's hand with his other not already in use hand
"anyway got to go mate, il catch you later"

Mar 31, 2016 9:30 PM

Feb 2016
Yuuki

Shou explained that he was Yuuki's roommate while Akiko was in a different dorm. Then Shou shook hands with Yuuki.

"Oh ok. Well, it is nice to meet you, Shou. And you too Akiko."
Mar 31, 2016 9:30 PM

Feb 2016
Akiko
"That's right!" Akiko said with a smile, eyeing Yuuki's shirt, "I'm not in this dorm. Well I'm in it, but I'm not here."
She paused for a moment, "Well you know what I mean"
Mar 31, 2016 9:32 PM

Aug 2014
Shou

"Anyway we are oof, take care man"
he gives Yuuki a smil before running off to the mission centre

Mar 31, 2016 9:32 PM

Feb 2016
Yuuki

Yuuki laughed.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. You were just visiting. Bye Shou."Yuuki said. He noticed Akiko eyeing his shirt. "Umm..Is there anyhting wrong with my shirt?", he asked, confused?
Mar 31, 2016 9:34 PM

Feb 2016
Akiko
As Akiko hurried after Shou, she quickly hollered back to Yuuki, "I want your shirt!"
Mar 31, 2016 9:37 PM

Feb 2016
Yuuki

She wanted....WHAT!! Hmm..what was al that about? Well, he would ask her the next time he saw her.
Apr 6, 2016 2:01 PM

Aug 2014
Shou

Shou strolled into the room and jumped onto his bed face first and took a nap after his exhausting day

Apr 8, 2016 10:49 AM

Feb 2016
Arami Thornstone

Arami opened the door and saw a boy napping on his bed. He smiled at how comfortable he was. He took off his armor piece by piece and changed into his school uniform, he wanted to put on something nice for this girl but unfortunately he didn't own any clothes. He went into the bathroom and checked himself in the mirror. He wasn't that dirty, but he washed his face anyways. He usually didn't take good care of himself but for some reason he was a little concerned by his looks. He didn't want to look like some measly mercenary to a fine girl like Aya. He looked around if there was anything in the room he could give to her, maybe a flower, or jewelery, or? He decided he would give her one of the gems from his pouch. After asking for her favorite colour, and...
He finally left the dorm still thinking about her.
Apr 8, 2016 1:03 PM

Aug 2014
Shou

Shou opens his eyes and his stomach grumbled, his lips were as dry as the sahara desert, he hops out of his bed and heads to the cafeteria for a late breakfast

Apr 10, 2016 7:02 PM

Aug 2014
Shou

Shou unlocks the door to his room and lets Naoimi in first to let her experience the complete essence and immersion of being in an all boys rooms, shortly after he followed her into the room. "Ahhh, just the way i left it" he said whilst jumping backwards onto his bed then patting beside him signalling her to come over.

Apr 10, 2016 7:13 PM

Feb 2015
Naomi

"Okay this is cool. This is private? Great." she said, hurrying Shou in the door before giving a suspicious glance down the hallway and closing the door quietly, locking it behind her almost instantly.

Not saying another word to Jim after entering, she proceeded to the curtains and shut them. Walking back towards Shou she smiled brightly at him as she grabbed a chair and slowly dragged it over to the door, Positioning under the handle in such a way that prevented any form of entry.. Or easy exit.

Once that was done she pounced onto the bed beside Shou, snuggling into him comfortably.

"Hey... I left my phone at home and I want to take a quick picture... Mind if I borrow your phone for a second?" She asked with a serious tone but as soon as she finished speaking a wide grin denoted a change in her tone.

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

Apr 10, 2016 7:24 PM

Aug 2014
Shou

"Uh.... sure thing" Shou starts to fumble around in his pockets trying to free his phone from his tight jeans, finally he manages to pull out his old crappy Nokia brick from his pocket

He starts to tease her with the phone by saying "Ah, ah, ah first i need something in return for this grateful act of kindness, Shou goes in for a kiss on the snuggling Naomi whilst holding th phone far out from her reach

Apr 11, 2016 6:56 PM

Feb 2015
Naomi

"Well don't make me beg babe." She said as she leaned into him and kissed him. As she did this she reached her hand down along his arm and pinched the top of his phone. Hoping he would be distracted by where her other hand just went, she took his phone and, as intended, took that picture while they were still kissing. After it was done she tossed the phone onto the other bed out of reach.

"So is it just some kissing and a sad handy you're paying for or where are we going with this? I mean I can pretend to be a dead whore if you wan-Oooh, maybe a zombie whore? Come on babes, what's your fancy?" she asked, removing her hand from his pants and breaking his kiss to lick that very hand.

Apr 11, 2016 7:08 PM

Aug 2014
Shou

Moving backwards from the kiss he wiped off some of her saliva off his mouth and then smiled at her, "Ok that was good enough for my phone" He said happily as he watched her throw his phone away

"Im up for most things sweetheart, its your choice" he said whilst stroking his hand down her face and looking deep into her eyes, "especially if it will decrease the cost of this.....experience" he said jokingly but eager to get into the action.

(How far do you want to take this? O.o)

Apr 11, 2016 7:13 PM

Feb 2015
(Can take it somewhere that facilitates NSFW rp but forewarning it will involve a looooot of hardcore BDSM dominatrix stuff c:)

Apr 11, 2016 7:17 PM

Aug 2014
(Ummm......ok, that would be fun i guess xD)
(Should probz ask or something before you put any of dat in here though O.o)

Apr 13, 2016 10:34 AM

Feb 2016
Arami Thornstone

Arami opened up the door and looked in, he then ran over and got some clean clothes and ran out again. He turned over to Aya.
"Doesn't seem like the best time Aya, a couple getting it on in there." He said and smiled. "Is it alright if we head to your dorm instead?"
Apr 14, 2016 9:36 AM
Nov 2014
Aya Matsu
She blushed and nodded. She got onto Arami's back and kissed his cheek
Go go! Run, my mighty stead!
Apr 16, 2016 1:40 AM

Aug 2014
Shou

Shou finally finishes and gets up from the bed, "Well that was fun Naomi, but you should probably get going now, you have other customers, right?" He handed her pants back and smirked at her playfully, "We should do that again some time." He gave her a small kiss on the cheek and then opened the door to show her out

Apr 16, 2016 10:01 AM

Jul 2013
Fetch Bailey
M.C.V.P. and head of the disciplinary sub-committee

As Shou opened the door he would come face to face with a black haired girl by the name of Fetch. Standing there motionless, she stared inquisitively at himself and Naomi. Her movement into the room was preceded by her blowing a large pink bubble of gum from her mouth, entering immediately after it popped.

"Actually my good man I think the good lady should not get going. After all, we have so much to discuss about this fantastic new job of yours students in the cafeteria have informed me of. Sit," She commanded Naomi as she went to the small kitchen of the room and began to brew herself some coffee that Shou was forcibly nice enough to allow her to brew. Well, it wasn't so much a case of Shou allowing her as it was him, in her opinion, being completely powerless to stop her. Naomi would probably put up a better fight than this kid, having technically become the highest rated F rank fighter following her victory in a past mission.

While she had no intention of actually allowing a fight to develop, it was an interesting preoccupation for her while she sipped her stolen coffee.
Apr 16, 2016 10:31 AM

Feb 2015
Naomi

"Oh look at that. The moral committee attack dog has come to grace us with her presence." She said as she shook her head and took a seat, crossing her arms and looking furiously at Fetch as she did.

"So what the hell do you want, Fetchy-girl?" She asked. While this was the first time they were actually meeting, Naomi had heard quite a few things about the severity of this girl. It did not bode well for her. This could get messy.

Apr 16, 2016 11:10 AM

Aug 2014
Shou

She looked at Naomi "Would you mind telling me who this hot piece of ass is?" He put his fingers just underneath his chin and starting admiring the girls body "Hmmm, yes, i suppose you would do" He layed down on the bed his shirt still unbuttoned showing his manly body. "Alright i think im ready for round two now, come over here" He patted on the bed next to him, beckoning the new girl over.

Apr 16, 2016 11:19 AM

Jul 2013
Fetch Bailey
M.C.V.P. and head of the disciplinary sub-committee

"How flattering. Of course I'm sure you're well aware what the potential incursions of a hot ass are right?" She asked as she took the mug and motioned towards Naomi. Without even stopping she reached her arm out and poured the searing hot coffee down onto his crotch. "A toasted cock," she said as she passed, not even caring enough about him to look his way before she approached Naomi.

"Now, I heard you have a new little job for yourself. That rumour, thanks to the selected words of your client here, has been proven without doubt. Now... prostitution is a serious breech of morality isn't it?" She asked, cocking her head sideways as she contemplated every little thing she was going to put this girl through as part of her institutionalisation.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.