Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Ace of the Diamond
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 21, 2016 9:31 AM

Aug 2015
Rio_Pascua said:
When this game ends and only Furuya is remembered despite the efforts of the other two, it doesn't stop the bitterness.

Ikr ? Furuya pitch against yakushi bottom line up in 1 inning and everyone think he carry seido through the fall tourney.
Mar 21, 2016 9:33 AM

Dec 2014
That was awesome :D

That Zono hit into double run, Just epic. Was a little worried that they might take off Miyuki but thank goodness he's still playing :)

I'm not really too bitter about the Sawamura switch as long as Seido win I'm fine with it.

I loved the moment when Miyuki started smiling after talking to Furuya, Especially at the end when he said he would never give up his position.
Miyuki Ftw!
Mar 21, 2016 10:25 AM

Jan 2014
I'm tired of hearing people complain about Furuya replacing Sawamura and how people think that Furuya might as well be the main character. Here's the thing, ever since the beginning of the show Furuya has always been the better pitcher because of his amazing fastball. Sawamura only had his natural moving fastball. So for me, the main point behind Ace of Diamond is Sawamura's struggles through Seido to learn and become a better player. Sawamura is the main character people. We watch as he grows and develops to become the true ace of the team. Along the way so far, he has improved his pitches learning multiple ones in fact, even more than Furuya. Sawmura has also gotten through the YIPPS, and he has honestly shown the most growth throughout the team.

Overall, people need to stop complaining about Furuya, some of you guys don't realize that Furuya's main point as a character is to be a rival character for Sawamura. Furuya's presence as a character is to push Sawamura so that he can become better and eventually become the true Ace of Seido. And in my opinion, Sawamura is really close to becoming the Ace, he has added so many aspects to his pitching that' he's become a fierce pitcher and has started to show consistent results throughout this tournament. However, coach Kataoka made the right choice in replacing Sawamura with Furuya. Furuya is a dynamic pitcher that has heavy fastballs that can just overpower opponents. Yes, Sawamura pitched great this game, but when the game is on the line you have to go with the Ace, especially when it was about to be Sawamura's third time through the Yakushi Lineup. In the end, people need to stop complaining, and have mutual respect for both Furuya and Sawamura.

TLDR; People need to stop bitching about Furuya and realize what the main point of Ace of Diamond is, which is to follow Sawamura's long treacherous path to becoming the Ace of Seido.
If you poop in your dreams then you poop in real life.
Mar 21, 2016 10:39 AM

Nov 2009
Men like this episode a lot, but to bad that they kick out Eijun, want to see him pitch to the end but well let's see how this end on next episode also that spoiler in the end was like dudee!!!!! xD, also the smile at the end in Miyuki's face was cool

Between You And Me The Only Difference Is The Darkness Inside You're Heart, Soul And Mind~
Mar 21, 2016 10:47 AM
Dec 2015
Matty_Ice said:
I'm tired of hearing people complain about Furuya replacing Sawamura and how people think that Furuya might as well be the main character. Here's the thing, ever since the beginning of the show Furuya has always been the better pitcher because of his amazing fastball. Sawamura only had his natural moving fastball. So for me, the main point behind Ace of Diamond is Sawamura's struggles through Seido to learn and become a better player. Sawamura is the main character people. We watch as he grows and develops to become the true ace of the team. Along the way so far, he has improved his pitches learning multiple ones in fact, even more than Furuya. Sawmura has also gotten through the YIPPS, and he has honestly shown the most growth throughout the team.

Overall, people need to stop complaining about Furuya, some of you guys don't realize that Furuya's main point as a character is to be a rival character for Sawamura. Furuya's presence as a character is to push Sawamura so that he can become better and eventually become the true Ace of Seido. And in my opinion, Sawamura is really close to becoming the Ace, he has added so many aspects to his pitching that' he's become a fierce pitcher and has started to show consistent results throughout this tournament. However, coach Kataoka made the right choice in replacing Sawamura with Furuya. Furuya is a dynamic pitcher that has heavy fastballs that can just overpower opponents. Yes, Sawamura pitched great this game, but when the game is on the line you have to go with the Ace, especially when it was about to be Sawamura's third time through the Yakushi Lineup. In the end, people need to stop complaining, and have mutual respect for both Furuya and Sawamura.

TLDR; People need to stop bitching about Furuya and realize what the main point of Ace of Diamond is, which is to follow Sawamura's long treacherous path to becoming the Ace of Seido.

I wish I can see it like that. I would love to feel that there is sense in all this suffering. Still, Sawamura should not be dependent on Furuya alone or Miyuki for that matter in order to become the true ace. I'm sure if you're reading part 2 , you'll know Eijun has become more independent without the need to constantly compete with Furuya. The point of this switching is to make the audience feel bitter, that no matter how hard you work there are somethings that are set in stone already. Honestly, what this manga tells is how hard for the status quo to be broken, in this case to snatch the ace number.

As for the reactions of the people, of course these are justified. Furuya is supposedly injured, Eijun did well, mind you there was no doubt in his performance besides Kataoka's thinking that Eijun might mess it up (because that's what it tells us)...and Furuya pitch in the bottom of the lineup. I'm sure that if Furuya is pitching well, he'll never be switched simply because he's the "Ace".The issue here is trust. Of course, I know this series will be a long one and Eijun's struggles are still a great pile but what we're questioning is the decision for the switch. "You're the ace so go finish it", is what Kataoka gave as an explanation. Both Eijun and Furuya asked to pitch and Eijun got sacked. This is where there's something wrong. And there will be differing opinions. But if we're talking about impact and a great finale for a story, it's not just right to end it with Furuya no Ace.
Mar 21, 2016 11:06 AM
Jul 2012
I am so fed up with Furuya always stealing the spotlight...Also that ungrateful audience, forgetting Sawamura's splendid performance as soon as Furuya gets on the mound. I am so done because other way, it would be such an awesome episode and I would feel contented, they totally killed the mood with this.

And I think that the "Furuya complaints" are pretty much justified because the scenario is always nearly the same. Where is some variety to this?
It's impossible not to get frustrated. They kill Wamura's momentum so often...In my opinion, if this aspect were less frequent, it wouldn't hurt anything.

End of the tl;dr
VerkaCCMar 21, 2016 11:11 AM
Mar 21, 2016 11:42 AM

Jan 2014
Rio_Pascua said:
Matty_Ice said:

I wish I can see it like that. I would love to feel that there is sense in all this suffering. Still, Sawamura should not be dependent on Furuya alone or Miyuki for that matter in order to become the true ace. I'm sure if you're reading part 2 , you'll know Eijun has become more independent without the need to constantly compete with Furuya. The point of this switching is to make the audience feel bitter, that no matter how hard you work there are somethings that are set in stone already. Honestly, what this manga tells is how hard for the status quo to be broken, in this case to snatch the ace number.

As for the reactions of the people, of course these are justified. Furuya is supposedly injured, Eijun did well, mind you there was no doubt in his performance besides Kataoka's thinking that Eijun might mess it up (because that's what it tells us)...and Furuya pitch in the bottom of the lineup. I'm sure that if Furuya is pitching well, he'll never be switched simply because he's the "Ace".The issue here is trust. Of course, I know this series will be a long one and Eijun's struggles are still a great pile but what we're questioning is the decision for the switch. "You're the ace so go finish it", is what Kataoka gave as an explanation. Both Eijun and Furuya asked to pitch and Eijun got sacked. This is where there's something wrong. And there will be differing opinions. But if we're talking about impact and a great finale for a story, it's not just right to end it with Furuya no Ace.

I highly disagree with your interpretation of Kataoka's reasoning for switching Furuya in. It's not just because "Furuya's the Ace" there's a perfectly logical explanation as well. Look at it like this: You have two options to close out the bottom of the 9th. You have a pitcher who is pitching great through the second half of the game (Sawamura), but he's about to pitch to the same batters for the third time now. Yakushi has a very strong batting lineup no doubt, so there's a strong chance that the batters are starting to get used to Sawamura's pitches.

Or you have a pitcher who is injured, but has been allowed to pitch only one inning (Furuya). He has been preparing ever since Sawamura got switched in for Kawakami, and he has been intimidating Yakushi with his pitches even though he's been in the bullpen. If you choose to switch Furuya in, you're sending in a fresh pitcher and a whole new pitching dynamic to Yakushi. Throughout the game, Yakushi's batters have only been batting against slower pitching players in Kawakami and Sawmaura (I know Sawamura's pitches are fast compared to Kawakami, but Furuya's are on a whole new level). Switching in Furuya, gives the other team pressure because they have to try and get used to Furuya's fastballs with only 3 outs to work with. Which can cause stress and panic for Yakushi. Clearly, Furuya is the better option, because it puts on tons of pressure for Yakushi to try and adapt to a completely different pitcher in Furuya.

This is why I love Ace of Diamond so much, it's a much more team based sports anime. You don't just have the main character playing all the time and making all of the plays. Ace of Diamond takes a methodical approach and weighs its options as for what's better for the team, yet still maintaining a good balance with how they handle Sawamura's main character development. In the end, Sawamura did his part for the game, and now it's up to Furuya to try finish the game, and give Seido the team victory to go to Nationals.
Mar 21, 2016 12:10 PM
Dec 2015
Matty_Ice said:

I highly disagree with your interpretation of Kataoka's reasoning for switching Furuya in. It's not just because "Furuya's the Ace" there's a perfectly logical explanation as well. Look at it like this: You have two options to close out the bottom of the 9th. You have a pitcher who is pitching great through the second half of the game (Sawamura), but he's about to pitch to the same batters for the third time now. Yakushi has a very strong batting lineup no doubt, so there's a strong chance that the batters are starting to get used to Sawamura's pitches.

Or you have a pitcher who is injured, but has been allowed to pitch only one inning (Furuya). He has been preparing ever since Sawamura got switched in for Kawakami, and he has been intimidating Yakushi with his pitches even though he's been in the bullpen. If you choose to switch Furuya in, you're sending in a fresh pitcher and a whole new pitching dynamic to Yakushi. Throughout the game, Yakushi's batters have only been batting against slower pitching players in Kawakami and Sawmaura (I know Sawamura's pitches are fast compared to Kawakami, but Furuya's are on a whole new level). Switching in Furuya, gives the other team pressure because they have to try and get used to Furuya's fastballs with only 3 outs to work with. Which can cause stress and panic for Yakushi. Clearly, Furuya is the better option, because it puts on tons of pressure for Yakushi to try and adapt to a completely different pitcher in Furuya.

This is why I love Ace of Diamond so much, it's a much more team based sports anime. You don't just have the main character playing all the time and making all of the plays. Ace of Diamond takes a methodical approach and weighs its options as for what's better for the team, yet still maintaining a good balance with how they handle Sawamura's main character development. In the end, Sawamura did his part for the game, and now it's up to Furuya to try finish the game, and give Seido the team victory to go to Nationals.

Well, I get your point. I did mention that I understand the reasoning behind Furuya being switched in. Still, if you know their history, you'll still think otherwise. Furuya is a slow starter pitcher and has a high percentage of being scored runs. This is a fact and his ERA proves it. Eijun has been an experienced closer and you'll know that he still has another pitch to throw which he only pitched to Raichi once. The next batters are the bottom of the lineup. Saying that Eijun is about to faced the batters 3rd time in a row will make him prone to hits isn't so strong if you factor in the likes of Mei and Sanada. Those people are used to pitching nine innings. And please, don't overrate Yakushi's batters' bottom lineup.

Now, let's get to this. Furuya is supposedly injured and Eijun is at his best. Furuya is preparing since the beginning and Eijun has been getting used to pitching and stable, his pitch count is very safe. Then, Kataoka was thinking about who he TRUSTS more to finish the game. Of course, there are uncertainties. What if Eijun fails, right? But does Kataoka has a plan IF Furuya couldn't deliver? See, it's all about trust. The more logical reasoning is that you let a player who's doing good instead of someone who's injured because you try to minimize the risk. Yes, Furuya was the better choice if you were aiming for a surprise factor but did Kataoka took any chance to explain his supposed decision? He just said he's the ace, and Eijun made a face.

Now, I love Ace more than any other sports anime and this series has stayed realistic so far but this decision doesn't sit well with me. It's as if the author just made this development to make Eijun and the audience suffer. Yes, it's team based and it's better that way. But knowing the history of both characters, there's a much deeper reason as to why Eijun and Furuya verbally requested to play. I'm sorry but what this series has successfully conveyed to the audience is that Furuya is the favored pitcher.
Mar 21, 2016 12:34 PM
Mar 2008
Rio_Pascua said:
Matty_Ice said:

Well, I get your point. I did mention that I understand the reasoning behind Furuya being switched in. Still, if you know their history, you'll still think otherwise. Furuya is a slow starter pitcher and has a high percentage of being scored runs. This is a fact and his ERA proves it. Eijun has been an experienced closer and you'll know that he still has another pitch to throw which he only pitched to Raichi once. The next batters are the bottom of the lineup. Saying that Eijun is about to faced the batters 3rd time in a row will make him prone to hits isn't so strong if you factor in the likes of Mei and Sanada. Those people are used to pitching nine innings. And please, don't overrate Yakushi's batters' bottom lineup.

Now, let's get to this. Furuya is supposedly injured and Eijun is at his best. Furuya is preparing since the beginning and Eijun has been getting used to pitching and stable, his pitch count is very safe. Then, Kataoka was thinking about who he TRUSTS more to finish the game. Of course, there are uncertainties. What if Eijun fails, right? But does Kataoka has a plan IF Furuya couldn't deliver? See, it's all about trust. The more logical reasoning is that you let a player who's doing good instead of someone who's injured because you try to minimize the risk. Yes, Furuya was the better choice if you were aiming for a surprise factor but did Kataoka took any chance to explain his supposed decision? He just said he's the ace, and Eijun made a face.

Now, I love Ace more than any other sports anime and this series has stayed realistic so far but this decision doesn't sit well with me. It's as if the author just made this development to make Eijun and the audience suffer. Yes, it's team based and it's better that way. But knowing the history of both characters, there's a much deeper reason as to why Eijun and Furuya verbally requested to play. I'm sorry but what this series has successfully conveyed to the audience is that Furuya is the favored pitcher.

And that is what i see here "It doesnt sit well with me". That is the key point you are making, delivering arguments but in the end always coming down to "me". Meaning "I would prefer this istead of that even thou this is more logical than that".
I've followed the argument from you two and i have to agree with Matty.
The thing is this, Furuya may be injured, but he is injured in the level IF he goes for two innings instead of one. Now here, he is just going for one inning. Which means he is still fresh and Sawamura isnt since he has been playing for some innings.
Now, he may very well be at the pick of his level now and therefore still wants to play and finish Yakushi off, which is understandable since he wants to improve as well AND Kataoka nows that very well. Kataoka isnt any idiot, he knows very well how his players feel and think, as coaches go in anime, personally i respect Kataoka the most. But Sawamura is not 100% anymore and Sawamura knows that as well, of course he ignores it since he wants to play. Now, Furuya was just warming up until now and was not playing and playing itself costs way more stamina and nerves. Therefore Furuya is still fresh and since Yakushi knows how fearsome Furuya can be, it was only logical to consider Furuya to finish instead of Sawamura.
Yeah, Sawamura was turned down by Kataoka, but he seemed to acknowledge the decission of Kataoka and he himself may be a little selfish.
When Furuya finishes, doesnt mean he is getting all the glory. By that logic, how many times would Kawakami get all the glory for how he often finishes the games?
Then, if Kataoka has 3 Pitchers but only used 2 until now and the third one can still play (for a single inning at full power but still), so why not use the last pitcher? He did the same with Kawakami often, but i dont see you complain about it. Its just because it is the final of the tournament and season 2 and therefore you want to see your favourite character finish everything off?
Mar 21, 2016 12:59 PM
Dec 2015
[quote=MahadoKusanagi message=45264758][quote=Rio_Pascua message=45264512]
Matty_Ice said:

And that is what i see here "It doesnt sit well with me". That is the key point you are making, delivering arguments but in the end always coming down to "me". Meaning "I would prefer this istead of that even thou this is more logical than that".
I've followed the argument from you two and i have to agree with Matty.
The thing is this, Furuya may be injured, but he is injured in the level IF he goes for two innings instead of one. Now here, he is just going for one inning. Which means he is still fresh and Sawamura isnt since he has been playing for some innings.
Now, he may very well be at the pick of his level now and therefore still wants to play and finish Yakushi off, which is understandable since he wants to improve as well AND Kataoka nows that very well. Kataoka isnt any idiot, he knows very well how his players feel and think, as coaches go in anime, personally i respect Kataoka the most. But Sawamura is not 100% anymore and Sawamura knows that as well, of course he ignores it since he wants to play. Now, Furuya was just warming up until now and was not playing and playing itself costs way more stamina and nerves. Therefore Furuya is still fresh and since Yakushi knows how fearsome Furuya can be, it was only logical to consider Furuya to finish instead of Sawamura.
Yeah, Sawamura was turned down by Kataoka, but he seemed to acknowledge the decission of Kataoka and he himself may be a little selfish.
When Furuya finishes, doesnt mean he is getting all the glory. By that logic, how many times would Kawakami get all the glory for how he often finishes the games?
Then, if Kataoka has 3 Pitchers but only used 2 until now and the third one can still play (for a single inning at full power but still), so why not use the last pitcher? He did the same with Kawakami often, but i dont see you complain about it. Its just because it is the final of the tournament and season 2 and therefore you want to see your favourite character finish everything off?

And I guess you only see that last statement, huh? Disregarding all arguments simply because it's an opinion. Huh.
Of course, I'm gonna talk about how I perceive it, I can't read other people's minds. That's what literature is. Even your opinion is nothing but a "me" statement and hardly present an argument. if you think it's just me, then look at other forums. Chinese, Japanese whatever. Even when the chapter was released, there was a heated argument. Because the decision was not properly introduced and casualties are made.

Switching a new pitcher IS riskier than retaining one and a plan that is based on uncertainties. Remember the difficulty in the summer when Kawakami was switched in? It could've resulted to that. How can you say that Eijun is not 100% anymore and Furuya just because he warmed up since the beginning (which Eijun has done since the dawn of the summer) is at 100%? It's not about these, you know. Both are logical options and please, people would have accepted it more if Kataoka at least offered an explanation as to why the switching happened, instead of just declaring Furuya as the ace. I guess you also don't know Eijun enough to know that him shouting still supporting the team is his way of recovering from the shock.
And I'm sure you don't know the result of this game? Well, no since it's not finished yet. But yes, people will only remember Furuya in this game and will speak glory throughout the winter. Until the Spring.

"That's not the point. Furuya is a notably slow starter; with Yakushi's 1-3 batters up and Raichi due up if Furuya allows even a single baserunner, Kataoka's logic is entirely faith-based with no actual substance behind it. Sawamura's dominated Yakushi multiple times through the lineup, on the other hand, and Furuya gets the nod simply because he's wearing the #1 jersey, even if there's no plan in place for if his slow start allows a run.

Of course, if he starts slow, then Seido automatically loses because there's no way Raichi doesn't ride one into the scoreboard if Furuya can't pitch full power against him and get strikes."

Literary wise, Eijun is the best bet to finish this. Season 1 ended in a tragedy and Season 2 is supposed to make up for it. In all fairness, Eijun is the MC and that's why it's logical to believe he's to finish it other than any reason which will make him go out. And there wasn't, other than the fact that there is an "Ace" in his own team. Yes, it might have been a personal (not just mine) expectation to see Eijun closing it and such a development would require an explanation from Kataoka.

And from other forum:
"Well, naturally, as a fan, you want to see the best players out there playing to the best of their ability. However, what we just saw was an ace-worthy performance from Sawamura, with excellent control and a rise in velocity that indicates an overall vast improvement. He controls the ball better than Furuya, and he's probably more reliable at this point. Their pitches have a similar quality of break to them, and Sawamura manipulates his breaking balls better.

The only thing Furuya actually has on Sawamura is pitch speed, so even though that's a big plus for him, I'd put Furuya and Sawamura on about the same level, which makes sense because, as you noted, Sawamura had never had a coach before, so with a top-tier coach as his first mentor, it makes sense that he would grow so rapidly for a while. Furuya, on the other hand, was already a prodigy when he arrived, and he's been hurt a couple times, limiting the improvement he could make in that time.

This is what's so frustrating about DnA; for someone with as much raw talent as Sawamura, they set a pretty low bar for him with only three pitchers in front of him, with one of them graduating immediately. In terms of what they've shown us, he's good enough to compete for the ace spot, but they've barely given him a chance at it, and it shows in the number he was given. Hell, Ochiai thought he was trash and didn't give him so much as a week to prove to him otherwise, and Sawamura was lucky that Kataoka was still the one in charge, otherwise this show is already over. Now that he's proving that he's as good as any pitcher they have, they decide that he's a solid…………long/middle reliever and pick a sidearmer with no backbone either because of sole seniority or fuck-you-that's-why. It's infuriating, because they don't seem to notice that they have an ace screaming in their faces, even when neither of their other two pitchers are reliable."
Loyalty06Mar 21, 2016 1:31 PM
Mar 21, 2016 1:17 PM

Jul 2014
What a episode, Maezono holy f*** man you did it again, well played. And as of now, am just glad this show is gonna be over. Furuya is back to close the game, and now he becomes a closer who is the ace... Furuya no ace is the real name of this anime.

Sawamura was amazing up til this point, but i can't take more of furuya and that there actually is character that overshadowes the main protagonist. Or maybe furuya secretly is the main protag we just don't know it yet hmm. Either way great show glad they won, and i still don't like furuya or that Sawamura when not serious is just a damn comic relief.
Mar 21, 2016 1:44 PM
Dec 2015
Anyway, this episode embodies DnA's core so well. Those tension, that hope keeping the dream alive and every player's determination to win can be felt.

Miyuki, you're the man! The MVP. I love those smiles of yours. You're literally the saving grace of this episode, along with the rest of Seidou. <3
Mar 21, 2016 2:06 PM

Jan 2014
Ah...I remember reading this part in the manga and felt like I received a hard slap.
It was disappointing although that I could understand the coach's decision.
1 more eps left....

Mar 21, 2016 2:09 PM

Aug 2010
Props to Zono.

Must have been one hell of a decision for Kataoka. I mean Eijun was totally ready. Seriously why :( Poor Eijun.

But tbh I feel that Furuta's gonna REKT some bitches now. His confidence should be top level atm.

And Miyuki's smile at the end was so sweet. He's really enjoying this way too much
Mar 21, 2016 2:19 PM
Mar 2008
Rio_Pascua said:

And I guess you only see that last statement, huh? Disregarding all arguments simply because it's an opinion. Huh.

I red your whole post BUT i am only gonna reply to this bit. And the reason is simple. I dont know why you are seemingly taking my post offensively but in a discussion i dont appreciate at all when somebody assumes crap just because whatever. Like assuming that i only saw the last statement when i CLEARLY stated that i've been following your discussion with Matty.
And then immediately writting that i disregard all arguments because its an opinion EVEN THOU i clearly stated that you bring you arguments but in the end still go to the "me" argument. This even thou you wrote "i wish i can see it like that" refering to Matty's arguments for Furuya instead of Sawamura.
The difference here is, as i see it, simple. You and Matty bring the arguments to the table as well as me, but i didnt go the route of "me". Its an opinion? Maybe as well be. But the difference is the actual logic. I never wrote that you dont use it, i am simply not agreeing with it WITHOUT using the "me" argument (yes, i prefer Furuya over Sawamura any day, but in this case i stayed neutral all the time which you didnt by using the "me" argument), since the "me" argument just makes everything worse and almost invalid when logic has the most weight.
You can say that i am wrong or whatever, if you bring logical arguments with it, then i acknowledge that i am wrong if i see that i am wrong. But assuming crap that i meant/wrote/whatever even thou i clearly didnt?
It shows you dont take the discussion seriously (at least with me) and therefore i am not wasting more time with it. Have fun.
Mar 21, 2016 2:30 PM
Dec 2015
MahadoKusanagi said:
Rio_Pascua said:

I red your whole post BUT i am only gonna reply to this bit. And the reason is simple. I dont know why you are seemingly taking my post offensively but in a discussion i dont appreciate at all when somebody assumes crap just because whatever. Like assuming that i only saw the last statement when i CLEARLY stated that i've been following your discussion with Matty.
And then immediately writting that i disregard all arguments because its an opinion EVEN THOU i clearly stated that you bring you arguments but in the end still go to the "me" argument. This even thou you wrote "i wish i can see it like that" refering to Matty's arguments for Furuya instead of Sawamura.
The difference here is, as i see it, simple. You and Matty bring the arguments to the table as well as me, but i didnt go the route of "me". Its an opinion? Maybe as well be. But the difference is the actual logic. I never wrote that you dont use it, i am simply not agreeing with it WITHOUT using the "me" argument (yes, i prefer Furuya over Sawamura any day, but in this case i stayed neutral all the time which you didnt by using the "me" argument), since the "me" argument just makes everything worse and almost invalid when logic has the most weight.
You can say that i am wrong or whatever, if you bring logical arguments with it, then i acknowledge that i am wrong if i see that i am wrong. But assuming crap that i meant/wrote/whatever even thou i clearly didnt?
It shows you dont take the discussion seriously (at least with me) and therefore i am not wasting more time with it. Have fun.

I see, I apologize that you might have thought badly of my post. But the fact that you dismissed my post as just an "me" opinion in the end, that's what's wrong. I told my arguments which in turn encapsulates with the overall idea that something doesn't sit well with me. Just because it pertains to me, it doesn't become invalid. If you truly read my post, then you'll know I considered both options to be logical but Furuya has been the riskier choice. All I said is that it is basically all what-ifs and there was no explanation whatsoever which I is why I believe that Eijun was less risky.

If you can't take than an argument and expect to think that your logic is the only logical one, so be it.
Mar 21, 2016 3:03 PM

Apr 2014
I hate to sound like a salty cunt but when Sawamura got switched out all the excitement and intensity was completely drained from me. It's not that I dont like Furuya, it's just that with Sawamura on the mound you get that feeling that anything could happen, both good and bad. And it's just such a great feeling when he silences the doubters and comes through in the end. It's just a shame we wont be able to experience that again.

With the anime ending next week and who knows how long it will be till a continuation, if there even is one. I was just hoping the anime would finish off the same way it started, with Sawamura on the mound.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2016 3:14 PM

Oct 2011
Crying my eyes out when Znon Senpai hit the ball and then Kominato and Hiyuki scored AHHHHHH T____T <3

Cannot belive it's ending next week T___T
Mar 21, 2016 3:19 PM

Sep 2011
miyuki-senpai, don't scare us like that again. you have a tact of giving us heart attacks, you usual crazy bastard. good work to zono. he stood his grounds that led the team to score despite his tenseness. keep fighting on, seido! don't worry eijun, you still have your chances in the near future, no matter how many bitterness and frustrations and other challenges throw your way. i'll keep believing in you.

to the three who are arguing here, please take it somewhere else like a different discussion topic forum. it's literally escalating and not meant to be here. this is an EPISODE discussion topic forum not an argument topic forum for eff sake. if you're not going to talk about the other aspects of episode 50, then please leave this topic discussion and leave your arguments elsewhere. please and thank you.
Mar 21, 2016 3:43 PM
Mar 2016
If there will be no season 3 for awhile than this will be horrible ending for the show by telling the main character furu is the ace go sit your ass down middle reliever. Sawamura has saved furus ass so many times this season and this is how he gets rewarded wtf. Thank god for Haikyuu atleast they don't switch hinata against aoba second time and trust him 100%.
Mar 21, 2016 4:02 PM

Sep 2008
This series... is just... I can't...
I don't care this is realistic or not...
but this is first sport series which I watch, when MC is treated like this!
Isn't just for such moments MC shine?
Even if this isn't realistic isn't it classic to in such moments MC play main role?

Eh... Glad this season soon will be finished.
Hope 3rd will be just OVA or movie...
because I don't think I can stand another Furuya no Ace -.-
Mar 21, 2016 5:22 PM

Jul 2012
I don't like the decision of Furuya coming in, but I can understand it. A new pitcher (especially one as good as Furuya) so late in the game can throw them off. Let's see how this plays out..

Only 1 more episode to go. I'm really gonna miss Daiya ;__;
Mar 21, 2016 6:30 PM

Jan 2014
MitsukiAkashi said:
miyuki-senpai, don't scare us like that again. you have a tact of giving us heart attacks, you usual crazy bastard. good work to zono. he stood his grounds that led the team to score despite his tenseness. keep fighting on, seido! don't worry eijun, you still have your chances in the near future, no matter how many bitterness and frustrations and other challenges throw your way. i'll keep believing in you.

to the three who are arguing here, please take it somewhere else like a different discussion topic forum. it's literally escalating and not meant to be here. this is an EPISODE discussion topic forum not an argument topic forum for eff sake. if you're not going to talk about the other aspects of episode 50, then please leave this topic discussion and leave your arguments elsewhere. please and thank you.

LOL, the argument is not even escalating. It stopped before you even posted your comment. I think it's friendly banter that offered valid points for both sides. And if you're going to talk about us not talking about other aspects of the episode, then you might as well tell that to over half the people in this discussion thread as well. Our discussion of the pitching change is literally no different then a lot of people only talking about the "aspect" of Sawamura getting switched and being shafted as the main character. And how the anime always turns into "Furuya no Ace". Besides we're definitely still talking about the episode, especially with what we were talking about seemed to be what everyone else was talking about with the pitching change at the end of the episode. GG
Mar 21, 2016 6:32 PM

Jul 2011
I cannot wait for another season of Furuya no Ace. Please make it happen!
Mar 21, 2016 7:00 PM

Mar 2015
I swear Furuya is basically John Cena
Mar 21, 2016 7:16 PM

Jul 2014
Furuya-sama makes his entrance with the best character theme in the series.

And 20 minutes with only 2 at-bats is really lame. The pacing for this show is really hit or miss and it struck out this episode. (yay baseball puns)

For the argument of Furuya coming in
ibearMar 21, 2016 7:28 PM
Mar 21, 2016 9:11 PM

Jan 2013
yep, the furuya entering the game is logical , however i am not gonna lie.. I kinda hoping that Sawamura would pitch to the very end..

Especially after re-watching the last 2 episode where he shut-out their clean up hitters and That 'confession' message...

oh and btw, Furuya has a weak early game right?
i always thought, 'early' means the first inning for that pitcher, i guess i am wrong.
Mar 21, 2016 10:04 PM

Jun 2012
Of course they gonna end it with fucking Furuya, tired of seeing him.
Mar 21, 2016 11:08 PM

Sep 2011
Matty_Ice said:
MitsukiAkashi said:

LOL, the argument is not even escalating. It stopped before you even posted your comment. I think it's friendly banter that offered valid points for both sides. And if you're going to talk about us not talking about other aspects of the episode, then you might as well tell that to over half the people in this discussion thread as well. Our discussion of the pitching change is literally no different then a lot of people only talking about the "aspect" of Sawamura getting switched and being shafted as the main character. And how the anime always turns into "Furuya no Ace". Besides we're definitely still talking about the episode, especially with what we were talking about seemed to be what everyone else was talking about with the pitching change at the end of the episode. GG
but out of everyone here on this thread, the three of you were pretty heated about the whole furuya/eijun thing and it nearly got out of hand. you were at each other's throats. we can't control how the canon story goes, but that's why we have fanfics. i, myself, is not a big fan of furuya, but even i can respect his slow growth and development as a character and as a baseball player with the rest of the seido guys and guys of the other teams.
Mar 21, 2016 11:16 PM

Sep 2011
ibear said:
For the argument of Furuya coming in
i agree. out of all the sports anime/manga, DnA's one of the very few that's close to being pretty damn realistic. plus, we have to remember, almost all of the sports series in japan so far, they're HIGH SCHOOL KIDS. their egos and stubbornness can be pretty big, but they're still constantly growing, learning, and improving.
Mar 21, 2016 11:36 PM

Apr 2013

Miyuki Senpai!!! <3

Okay, I was a bit disappointed that Furuya gets to have all the glory in the end. But what disappointed me more was that next week's episode will already be the final ep for the season! I was hoping for at least 75 eps like the first season. My week will never be the same without DnA :(

Gonna miss my Senpais.

Forum set by: DeadlyBasan
Mar 22, 2016 12:39 AM

Jan 2011
Guy guys lets focus on what is important here...we don't have the show anymore after next week!!!!!

Great episode though. Considering this isn't the end of the story, it makes "story sense" that Furuya closes this game. There will come a day when our boy clutches a game from start to finish but today is not that day. This will only make him grow and feed the fire that fuels the desire to out perform every player. Excited for that continued development....so there better be a flipping season 3 at some point!
Mar 22, 2016 12:50 AM

May 2013
Woah their game is so long 1 batter = 1 episode
Mar 22, 2016 1:13 AM
Mar 2013
Sigh*

Cant stand Furuya....

Funny thing is more happened in this chapter i should be happy about but since it ended with Furuya, i lost all excitement.

Sawamura deserves more shine, and not under the circumstances of a hurt ace.
Mar 22, 2016 1:59 AM
Mar 2008
MitsukiAkashi said:
Matty_Ice said:

but out of everyone here on this thread, the three of you were pretty heated about the whole furuya/eijun thing and it nearly got out of hand. you were at each other's throats. we can't control how the canon story goes, but that's why we have fanfics. i, myself, is not a big fan of furuya, but even i can respect his slow growth and development as a character and as a baseball player with the rest of the seido guys and guys of the other teams.

Where did it escalate? Show me the part where it did. Are you talking about me to have stopped the debate with pascua since i dont mind when somebody tells me that i am wrong but i do mind when somebody assumes out of nowhere what i wrote? This as an example.
There, it didnt escalate at all, sometimes a discussion can become the way it did and BEFORE it even comes near to escalate, i decided to stop the discussion with Pascua because of that, even thou i still think he/she is wrong while understanding his/her position................which he/she still didnt seem to understand but whatever, its over.
From Matty i didnt get the point where the discussion escalated or even from Pascua. So, again, where did it escalate exactly or got nearly out of hand? Its was just a simple discussion.

Now, you claim that this discussion doesnt belong here and that this is an episodic discussion, right?
And..............Sawamura was switched out for Furuya by the hands of Kataoka................and how does THAT not belong to the discussion for this episode? When it literally happened in this episode?
Did we probably mentioned past events from the two? Sure, but for a full understanding of why Kataoka decided for Furuya, past events are important as well while focusing on the event that happened on this episode. So, how again does the discussion not belong here?
You could also discuss with somebody how the episode was slow-paced with even a flashback from Isashiki or something. It happened on that episode, so its perfectly fine to discuss about that on the appropiate episodic thread, is it not?
If we had this discussion on an episodic thread where Miyuki was the focus and Furuya nor Sawamura appeared, THAT would be out of nowhere and i would understand your position and even agree with it. But that is not the case here.

But, NOW this is side-tracking.
Mar 22, 2016 2:12 AM
Aug 2012
The problem isn't Furuya though.......it's the continuous Furuya worship and continuous unfairness towards Sawamura.

Even looking at previous games, Furuya bowls first, gives some runs and run out of steam (lol losing motivation because of rain). After that Sawamura and Kawakami has to come in at serious situations and CLEAN UP his mess. Is there any match where Furuya closed a game or played in a serious situation? I don't really remember......Sawamura came in at some very dangerous situations and saved the team.

This time they both did well, especially Sawamura who was in top condition and had high morale but the shitty audience and Coach just denied all of that and everyone is going to crazy because Furuya destroys the bottom order after they . It's literally just saying to his face that he isn't trusted enough to finish the game and he is just an hanger-on for Furuya even after appealing like that and showing an spectacular performance. It's how these events play out that makes the readers/audience pissed off time and again.

The most economical and pinch-situation-adapted player in a highly motivated state aka Sawamura is more reliable to close the game than the injured ace(?) (btw that happened because of him being selfish) who has no experience in closing and rarely plays in pinch situations.

Mar 22, 2016 4:12 AM
Mar 2008
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
The problem isn't Furuya though.......it's the continuous Furuya worship and continuous unfairness towards Sawamura.

Even looking at previous games, Furuya bowls first, gives some runs and run out of steam (lol losing motivation because of rain). After that Sawamura and Kawakami has to come in at serious situations and CLEAN UP his mess. Is there any match where Furuya closed a game or played in a serious situation? I don't really remember......Sawamura came in at some very dangerous situations and saved the team.

This time they both did well, especially Sawamura who was in top condition and had high morale but the shitty audience and Coach just denied all of that and everyone is going to crazy because Furuya destroys the bottom order after they . It's literally just saying to his face that he isn't trusted enough to finish the game and he is just an hanger-on for Furuya even after appealing like that and showing an spectacular performance. It's how these events play out that makes the readers/audience pissed off time and again.

The most economical and pinch-situation-adapted player in a highly motivated state aka Sawamura is more reliable to close the game than the injured ace(?) (btw that happened because of him being selfish) who has no experience in closing and rarely plays in pinch situations.

....................did Kawakami looked like the hero anywhere the times he finished a game? If not, then how can anybody say that Sawamura is a hanger-on for Furuya?
By that logic, Furuya and Sawamura would be hanger-ons for Kawakami on other games. It is not really a matter of trust, if Kataoka didnt trust Sawamura at all, he wouldnt even be able to play. Basically, Kataoka would be more like Ochiai. Now Ochiai didnt trust Sawamura at all........and maybe even now he doesnt.........well, maybe a little. But he isnt Ochiai at all.
Using Furuya now instead of Sawamura doesnt mean "Hey, i trust Furuya more, which is injured, than Sawamura" or "I want to piss everybody off just because and therefore is Sawamura out", doesnt mean that he trusts Furuya more than Sawamura. He trusts Kawakami the same way he trusts Furuya and Sawamura but on the same level he knows what they can do and can not do.
Using Furuya now is a matter of trying to overpower the enemy now when Seido has the lead and wants to finish it off. Sawamura already played and therefore Yakushi knows what to expect from him. Yeah, Sawamura is highly motivated to finish the game by himself, but Yakushi is already prepared for what he throws. Yeah, he may have more variety than Furuya, but Sawamura already used his variety against Yakushi. And he does have the power of Furuya.
Now, Furuya, yeah he is injured, but he still can play for 1 inning at full power. Sawamura already played, even if he doesnt want to admit, he cant use his full power anymore since he doesnt have the beans from Dragon Ball.
Furuya can now overthrow and destroy Yakushi with something that they dont really expect. Yeah, Yakushi counted Furuya as an enemy throughout the game, but not now. And with his power, he can overthrow Yakushi, a team that will need time first to adapt to Furuya even with Sanada and Raichi as power-batters. And when the time runs out, the game will be over.
And besides, Furuya is motivated the same way Sawamura is, his Saiyajin-God-Mode shows it every time. Besides, Furuya himself knows that he only has 1 inning. He knew that before the game. But as you probably saw, even he was surprised when Kataoka switched him in. Kataoka saw how Furuya warmed up and probably even saw his blueish God-Mode (since its hard to overlook) and decided that he is the right man for the job. There is the more reason for Furuya to give it his all.
If Kawakami hadnt played until now, then Kataoka may have used him to finish Yakushi off. And yeah, because he has the experience as a finisher more than Furuya. Furuya messed up in the past, yeah, so did Sawamura. Sawamura was able to save the team in occasions? So did Furuya. Did Furuya messed more up than Sawamura until now? I wouldnt say so. But is he more selfish? A bit, yeah.
Bringing the argument "He is an Ace". Yeah, he is the Ace, so? He did deserve that after all in season 1. And besides, look at Tanba and how he did.

This is not a matter of "I prefer Furuya over Sawamura, so therefore i want to see Furuya". Its a matter of the more rational decissions. Ochiai wouldnt probably use Sawamura that long, THEN you could say that Furuya is preferable, since he himself doesnt trust Sawamura all that much and wants to see the Ace getting experience even if it means not coming very far in the tournament.

Besides, personally i dont really even see Sawamura as the "main character". No, i dont even see Furuya as an MC. But i see Seido as the MC in Diamond no Ace. And there is a difference.
Mar 22, 2016 5:04 AM
Dec 2015
[quote=MahadoKusanagi message=45272379]
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

....................did Kawakami looked like the hero anywhere the times he finished a game? If not, then how can anybody say that Sawamura is a hanger-on for Furuya?
By that logic, Furuya and Sawamura would be hanger-ons for Kawakami on other games. It is not really a matter of trust, if Kataoka didnt trust Sawamura at all, he wouldnt even be able to play. Basically, Kataoka would be more like Ochiai. Now Ochiai didnt trust Sawamura at all........and maybe even now he doesnt.........well, maybe a little. But he isnt Ochiai at all.
Using Furuya now instead of Sawamura doesnt mean "Hey, i trust Furuya more, which is injured, than Sawamura" or "I want to piss everybody off just because and therefore is Sawamura out", doesnt mean that he trusts Furuya more than Sawamura. He trusts Kawakami the same way he trusts Furuya and Sawamura but on the same level he knows what they can do and can not do.
Using Furuya now is a matter of trying to overpower the enemy now when Seido has the lead and wants to finish it off. Sawamura already played and therefore Yakushi knows what to expect from him. Yeah, Sawamura is highly motivated to finish the game by himself, but Yakushi is already prepared for what he throws. Yeah, he may have more variety than Furuya, but Sawamura already used his variety against Yakushi. And he does have the power of Furuya.
Now, Furuya, yeah he is injured, but he still can play for 1 inning at full power. Sawamura already played, even if he doesnt want to admit, he cant use his full power anymore since he doesnt have the beans from Dragon Ball.
Furuya can now overthrow and destroy Yakushi with something that they dont really expect. Yeah, Yakushi counted Furuya as an enemy throughout the game, but not now. And with his power, he can overthrow Yakushi, a team that will need time first to adapt to Furuya even with Sanada and Raichi as power-batters. And when the time runs out, the game will be over.
And besides, Furuya is motivated the same way Sawamura is, his Saiyajin-God-Mode shows it every time. Besides, Furuya himself knows that he only has 1 inning. He knew that before the game. But as you probably saw, even he was surprised when Kataoka switched him in. Kataoka saw how Furuya warmed up and probably even saw his blueish God-Mode (since its hard to overlook) and decided that he is the right man for the job. There is the more reason for Furuya to give it his all.
If Kawakami hadnt played until now, then Kataoka may have used him to finish Yakushi off. And yeah, because he has the experience as a finisher more than Furuya. Furuya messed up in the past, yeah, so did Sawamura. Sawamura was able to save the team in occasions? So did Furuya. Did Furuya messed more up than Sawamura until now? I wouldnt say so. But is he more selfish? A bit, yeah.
Bringing the argument "He is an Ace". Yeah, he is the Ace, so? He did deserve that after all in season 1. And besides, look at Tanba and how he did.

This is not a matter of "I prefer Furuya over Sawamura, so therefore i want to see Furuya". Its a matter of the more rational decissions. Ochiai wouldnt probably use Sawamura that long, THEN you could say that Furuya is preferable, since he himself doesnt trust Sawamura all that much and wants to see the Ace getting experience even if it means not coming very far in the tournament.

Besides, personally i dont really even see Sawamura as the "main character". No, i dont even see Furuya as an MC. But i see Seido as the MC in Diamond no Ace. And there is a difference.

Here you go again. Stop painting the issue as if there is only one logical reasoning to this. This was a valid argument, just as you argue yours. There IS a VIABLE REASON behind the switching yes but THERE IS ALSO A VALID POINT ON WHY THE SWITCHING SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED. It's all about facts, historical data and characters/audience's PERSPECTIVE.

Yes, Diamond no Ace is about Seido but it's also about the pitchers..and ultimately Eijun. In case you missed the marketing of this anime and the manga, the series is dubbed as Eijun's journey or legend. WHICH SHOWS IN THE COVERS, OPENINGS AND OTHER MARKETING MATERIALS.
Really, you should hold on to your horses before making an argument.
Mar 22, 2016 5:13 AM

Dec 2012
Leave it to the final match to keep the tension overflowing all throughout. Seeing the 3rd years watching over them really brought it all home, emotions and adrenaline were running wild this episode. Sawamura getting switched out was certainly a surprise, it just seems like the MC would get that final honor in this scenario. On the other hand, I am happy for Furuya and I think that the coach's decision displays his trust in both pitchers as he recognized Sawamura's performance without complaint.
Mar 22, 2016 6:00 AM
Oct 2007
OSH OSH OSH!! OSH OSH OSH!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2016 6:41 AM
Mar 2016
This anime has become like naruto, MC is just a comic relief and side character takes all the glory. All the development sawamura went through means jackshit when the coach doesn't trust him in last inning. It won't matter what eijun does conquer yip, add breaking ball or come through in every pinch situation it's always going to be furuyanoace. What a horrible ending to the season thank god kuroko or haikyuu didn't end seasons like this.
Mar 22, 2016 7:16 AM
Mar 2008
[quote=Rio_Pascua message=45272690]
MahadoKusanagi said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Here you go again. Stop painting the issue as if there is only one logical reasoning to this. This was a valid argument, just as you argue yours. There IS a VIABLE REASON behind the switching yes but THERE IS ALSO A VALID POINT ON WHY THE SWITCHING SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED. It's all about facts, historical data and characters/audience's PERSPECTIVE.

Yes, Diamond no Ace is about Seido but it's also about the pitchers..and ultimately Eijun. In case you missed the marketing of this anime and the manga, the series is dubbed as Eijun's journey or legend. WHICH SHOWS IN THE COVERS, OPENINGS AND OTHER MARKETING MATERIALS.
Really, you should hold on to your horses before making an argument.

Why the hell are you even reacting to me when i was done with you?
WHERE the hell did i say that there is only ONE logical argument? There are more realistic outcomes that can be logical, but there is most likely one the is THE MOST logical.
Again, you are assuming something just for the sake of it. Not even that, its just so you can make your own points. I dont appreciate playing like that, if you do, then good for you but search somebody else to play that game.
Reply to me again, whatever. But i am just gonna ignore it in the future since there is no point anymore even debating with you in a reasonable way.
Mar 22, 2016 7:36 AM

Sep 2013
Mad at Dia no Ace? Well, I see some of you didn't watch Haikyuu!! yet... Honestly, I have no idea what you are waiting for rofl. Seriously, go watch it NOW, my fellow sports anime friends.
Mar 22, 2016 8:29 AM

Sep 2012
Wintovisky said:
Mad at Dia no Ace? Well, I see some of you didn't watch Haikyuu!! yet... Honestly, I have no idea what you are waiting for rofl. Seriously, go watch it NOW, my fellow sports anime friends.

I watched it too and still DnA is the best by far. :)
Mar 22, 2016 8:38 AM

Sep 2008
ShiiroChan said:
Wintovisky said:

For me Haikyuu is better :D
Even if story/arc focused on another/supporting character
I never get bored and I end up liking this character.
Really Haikyuu characters are very likeable :D
Compared to DnA there is already few characters I can't stand... -.-
Mar 22, 2016 8:43 AM

Sep 2012
LittleStar said:
ShiiroChan said:

For me Haikyuu is better :D
Even if story/arc focused on another/supporting character
I never get bored and I end up liking this character.
Really Haikyuu characters are very likeable :D
Compared to DnA there is already few characters I can't stand... -.-

I don't want to compare them here. I just got a bit angry when someone come to DnA ep. disscussion topic and said "Haikyuu is better." :D
Mar 22, 2016 9:14 AM

Sep 2013
So I can't discuss other sports anime which is also ending next week, both with the most hyped episode a few days ago (1 day apart from each other)? ROFL. Hopefully, though, you can understand that saying Haikyuu is better doesn't mean Dia no Ace is bad. Actually, BTW, it seems your first reply was typed to make me mad.
Mar 22, 2016 10:53 AM

Oct 2015
MeinKaiser said:
as always Furuya will take away all the glory from kawakami and eijun...
hayka said:
murasaki__ said:
It's so frustrating that Eijun was replaced. Arrgh!

I know how you feel bro. Eijun is supposed to be the main protagonist but they royally screw him over on numerous occasions and place alot of focus on other player that at one point I had to really wonder who the star of the show was.

Well its nice to see how he developed from the first episode in season 1 till now even thou he's fighting a losing battle.

So Sawamura got screwed again. I wish he would have completed the innings. He was the one who saved their asses.
Shuhan said:
Of course they gonna end it with fucking Furuya, tired of seeing him.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Mar 22, 2016 5:10 PM
Dec 2014
All i need to say now is Fuck you Furuya , why ?? because he will take the credit in the end!!! because he`s the fucking ace!!! . Sawamura is the one who deserve all the credit not Furuya!!!! seriously WTF with the writer
Mar 23, 2016 12:32 AM

Oct 2013
Nah, it's okay. Sawamura already pitched amazingly. I think putting in Furuya was a decent call.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Diamond no Ace: Second Season Episode 51 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2016

139 by PrOxAnto »»
Dec 14, 2023 3:40 PM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace: Second Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2015

50 by PrOxAnto »»
Dec 11, 2023 5:00 PM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace: Second Season Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2015

35 by PrOxAnto »»
Dec 11, 2023 1:23 PM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace: Second Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2015

47 by PrOxAnto »»
Dec 11, 2023 7:49 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace: Second Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2015

55 by PrOxAnto »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.