Forum Settings
Forums
Mar 20, 2016 3:13 AM

Just finished another real life project so I can go back to marathoning anime

Since I usually batch watcher, so I need this specific request

1. Aired somewhat 6 months ago (I think I have watched most of famous one from early 2015)
2. Completed - Preferable not half part (I think aldnoah zero, UBW, Code Geass and Gundam 00 does this half-break-half series)
3. Stand-alone / new franchise - I got couple of complete batch that wasnt first season, so I have to find earlier part. (kinda hard with less seed)

I heard many talk about erased, so definitely looking forward for that.
Watching style atm:

1. Mindless Gaming + Anime streaming with dual monitor
2. Focused + Anime binged watching with speed up
3. Couch / Bed Anime watching with large TV
4. Relaxing in virtual cinema with VR.

Mar 20, 2016 3:43 AM

Sore ga Seiyuu! - I think you'll like it when you liked Bakuman and Shirobako
KonoSuba - fantasy + comedy (there will be second season)
Osomatsu-san - comedy
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu - mature + Japanese culture

Mar 21, 2016 8:16 PM

2 days bump

Aww only 1 reply, expecting a bit more.

I thought I need to watch osomatsu-san prequel first (1988), but seem new one is stand alone i guess.

Shouwa something seem like staggered release, it showed 13 episodes but ending date is ???
Probably gonna wait until all released first. (usually series that not aired weekly tend to have high quality)

Keep em coming TY!
Watching style atm:

1. Mindless Gaming + Anime streaming with dual monitor
2. Focused + Anime binged watching with speed up
3. Couch / Bed Anime watching with large TV
4. Relaxing in virtual cinema with VR.

Mar 21, 2016 8:25 PM
i agree with osomatsu san, the original was in 1960 (osomatsu-kun) and the first reboot was 1988 (osomatsu-kun 1988) they were both targeted for kids and there is also a manga. the 2015 (osomatsu-san) is stand alone and for a very different audience. theres some good adult humor and 24 of the 25 released already and the next on monday i highly recommend it if you like gag anime with lots of references to other anime genres. (sorry if any of this is wrong it is from memory)

also one punch man for gag anime with male leads is very very good (the ova isnt fully released yet but the anime is)