Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 19, 2016 12:06 PM

Sep 2011

To submit your challenge/collection ideas, please post in the Challenge Suggestions thread

As the club has grown, so has participation in creating challenges/collections along with adjusting the existing rules/challenges. This thread is for club-related suggestions (such as rules, events, graphics, etc.) and general discussion about anything and everything related (and sometimes not) to the club. We,the staff, personally are open to ideas and suggestions so please don't hesitate to voice your idea or opinion. Even if it's "rejected" it'll be done so in a polite-explanatory method. Most of the time your ideas will get feedback and either expand and grow, or you'll understand why it wouldn't work.

Questions that need answering should be asked in the Queries thread and a staff member and/or another member will assist you.
For challenges updates request, tag @SheyCroix
SheyCroixMay 8, 2023 8:17 PM

β˜… Scavenger Hunts β˜…
β˜… Hi-Score Challenge β˜…
β˜… Represent AWC Club β˜…
β˜… Anime Watching Challenges Club β˜…
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 19, 2016 3:28 PM

Mar 2012
@riho88riho What about Dragon Ball Challenge? It may be a part of the collections, but since it's quite long, it would not be a problem to have it as a separate one.

700+ episodes and 35 items, specials included.

And Macross - this is not as long as Dragon Ball, so it would be great in Collections.
riho88rihoMar 23, 2016 12:17 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2016 5:54 PM

Sep 2011
Funny thing - I've made the list for both. Haha. Dbz, I was working on the image and forgot about it - but I was also slightly concerned about it still being ongoing. But thanks for suggesting and reminding me, I'll get it added soon =)

For Macross, I considered and hesitated - I shall go ahead and add (after I clarify which series are available in eng)

Thanks for both the ideas and interest!! ^-^ let me know if ya find or think of more <3

β˜… Scavenger Hunts β˜…
Mar 20, 2016 3:19 AM

Jun 2014
There are a lot of other series you could use for the Collection challenges (Crayon Shin-chan, Sore Ike! Anpanman - to name a few), but in this post, I want to specifically suggest one franchise I might actually challenge myself to watch - Osomatsu-kun/-san (9 items, 180 episodes in total).

----------
There's also another thing I thought of - challenges fully related to voice actors, both Japanese and English - either ones that may be like "watch 20 anime series with characters voiced by your favourite voice actor" or mixed ones, to make everyone experiment a little~
Amitte_SukkuMar 20, 2016 12:30 PM
Mar 20, 2016 1:46 PM

Sep 2011
Amitte_Sukku said:
There are a lot of other series you could use for the Collection challenges (Crayon Shin-chan, Sore Ike! Anpanman - to name a few), but in this post, I want to specifically suggest one franchise I might actually challenge myself to watch - Osomatsu-kun/-san (9 items, 180 episodes in total).

----------
There's also another thing I thought of - challenges fully related to voice actors, both Japanese and English - either ones that may be like "watch 20 anime series with characters voiced by your favourite voice actor" or mixed ones, to make everyone experiment a little~
My only concerns, is it all or mostly all available in English? If so, I don't mind getting it put together and added =)

For the voice actor challenge version - that's a nice idea. Would you allow people to use previously watched, or limit to only things they've watched after starting the challenge? (Keep in mind if you don't allow previously watched, some people might not be able to use the challenge for certain VAs that they happened to already see a lot of, but if that was the case, it'd force them to be exposed to other VAs instead)

.-'-.-'.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.

I know a lot of that is in English - I'll check to make sure at least 10 items worth are in English and then get it added =) I knew the series had a lot, but didn't realize it had enough to qualify Lol

Thanks to both of ya <3

β˜… Scavenger Hunts β˜…
Mar 20, 2016 1:54 PM

Jun 2014
riho88riho said:
My only concerns, is it all or mostly all available in English? If so, I don't mind getting it put together and added =)

For the voice actor challenge version - that's a nice idea. Would you allow people to use previously watched, or limit to only things they've watched after starting the challenge? (Keep in mind if you don't allow previously watched, some people might not be able to use the challenge for certain VAs that they happened to already see a lot of, but if that was the case, it'd force them to be exposed to other VAs instead)

Thanks to both of ya <3

A disappointment on my side, I'm pretty sure most of it isn't available... I saw a lot of the old footage floating around on YouTube, so I thought it was all subbed long ago, guess not... :\

About the challenge, we'd have to think up some interesting criteria anyway - meaning you could make a challenge about watching a number of series your favourite voice actor had a character in OR totally make everyone broaden their horizonts and "meet" other voice actors. That being said, I think Japanese voice actors and English voice actors should have separate challenges (unless we'd make another big one where they are mixed for the "broadened horizons" effect getting better).

Thanks to you too <3
Mar 20, 2016 2:08 PM

Sep 2011
Amitte_Sukku said:
riho88riho said:

Thanks to both of ya <3

A disappointment on my side, I'm pretty sure most of it isn't available... I saw a lot of the old footage floating around on YouTube, so I thought it was all subbed long ago, guess not... :\

About the challenge, we'd have to think up some interesting criteria anyway - meaning you could make a challenge about watching a number of series your favourite voice actor had a character in OR totally make everyone broaden their horizonts and "meet" other voice actors. That being said, I think Japanese voice actors and English voice actors should have separate challenges (unless we'd make another big one where they are mixed for the "broadened horizons" effect getting better).

Thanks to you too <3
When I looked up the Osomatsu, literally nothing but the remake coming out is in English >.< sorry to say...

So for the VA challenge you still want to require criteria also? Rather than just telling them straight up to watch a number of series? I haven't looked into VAs enough - would it be possible for majority of them to have series that fall under similar criteria? Especially if you're limiting it to only one or two VAs, even togethher they might not have series covering all criteria... Hmm. Have a few examples of criteria ya thinking of for that type of challenge?

β˜… Scavenger Hunts β˜…
Mar 20, 2016 2:29 PM

Jun 2014
riho88riho said:
When I looked up the Osomatsu, literally nothing but the remake coming out is in English >.< sorry to say...

So for the VA challenge you still want to require criteria also? Rather than just telling them straight up to watch a number of series? I haven't looked into VAs enough - would it be possible for majority of them to have series that fall under similar criteria? Especially if you're limiting it to only one or two VAs, even togethher they might not have series covering all criteria... Hmm. Have a few examples of criteria ya thinking of for that type of challenge?

Yeah, uh, well... there are many other series too still! ^.^

Let's see... maybe not criteria. I'd do it like the "Aired in..." challenges, letting the user choose their favourite VA and telling them to watch 10-15 series where they voiced a character.
Another variation we could do it in is "VA relations", letting the user choose two VAs and telling them to watch anime they both voiced a character in~
Mar 20, 2016 2:29 PM

Jan 2015
Ranma ½ probably meet requirements to be a challange collection :)

I like the challenge VA. I think that without criteria would be good
riho88rihoMar 23, 2016 12:19 PM
Mar 20, 2016 5:13 PM

Sep 2011
Amitte_Sukku said:
Yeah, uh, well... there are many other series too still! ^.^

Let's see... maybe not criteria. I'd do it like the "Aired in..." challenges, letting the user choose their favourite VA and telling them to watch 10-15 series where they voiced a character.
Another variation we could do it in is "VA relations", letting the user choose two VAs and telling them to watch anime they both voiced a character in~
Alrighty then~! I'll get that made soon too then.

Oh you're right... I kind of forgot my own "conditions" when I was checkin' it out XD lmao I'll get it added soon as well.

β˜… Scavenger Hunts β˜…
Mar 21, 2016 8:07 AM

Jan 2015
Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari (Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar) probably belongs to tenchi muyou collection. If not then I'm sorry :)
riho88rihoMar 23, 2016 12:19 PM
Mar 21, 2016 8:27 AM

Jul 2009
This is tough but I suggest the Precure Challenge?

I wonder if I missed any.

Also Doraemon Challenge?

Durarara's Collections

AngelHanaMar 21, 2016 9:08 AM

signature set credited to Bunnyama

γ€ŒNo human has ever been whole. 」
Mar 21, 2016 9:18 AM

Jul 2009
Mar 21, 2016 9:32 AM

Jun 2014
riho88riho said:

Thank you so much! :3

By the way, here are other series you could make collection challenges out of:

Crayon Shin-chan

Cardfight!! Vanguard

Aikatsu!

Detective Conan
Amitte_SukkuMar 21, 2016 11:11 AM
Mar 21, 2016 10:28 AM

Sep 2011
JankesS said:
Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari (Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar) probably belongs to tenchi muyou collection. If not then I'm sorry :)
I'll be hoenst, I hesitated for adding this because I felt it was more of its own series, but went ahead and added since you're right that it should technically be included =)

.-'-.-'.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.

AngelHana said:
This is tough but I suggest the Precure Challenge?

Also Doraemon Challenge?

Durarara's Collections

I'm honestly not sure how popular the Precure series is (meaning I don't know which or how much has been subbed) but I'll see what I can or can't find - it'll more likely be an actual Challenge rather than a collection, though =O | For Durarara, I'll hold off on it for two reasons, first it's still airing so I wouldn't want to have to update the collection and then have some people have it completed before the new stuff and others completed it after; it's better to just wait till everything related is done airing and then re-evaluating it. Second, it's technically not enough series yet (5+ with over 150+eps OR 10+ series). So I'll hold off for now, but keep an eye on it for a future possibility. <3

Code Geass: You're actually missing a few things, but I think with the few things it might be enough series to make a collection - I shall look into it and probably get it added
Black Jack - I believe falls just short of the requirements, but I'll double check. Since it's a mix of new and old, assuming everything has at least a sub, it might be a good exception
Hayate - also falls short with only a little over 100 episodes and not ten series
Rurouni Kenshin - if each one of the series you listed is subbed, I'll make a collection out of it; if you don't know if they're subbed, I'll look into it when I can =)

Amitte_Sukku said:
riho88riho said:

Thank you so much! :3

By the way, here are other series you could make collection challenges out of:

Crayon Shin-chan

Cardfight!! Vanguard

Aikatsu!

Detective Conan
I'll make an Extras challenge for Shin-chan... with the series still ongoing and being so freakin' long it wouldn't work well (the main series alone would be a challenge... lol) so the extras can be a challenge (since I know I personally wouldn't watch it for any other reasno... lmao)
Cardfight - I'll add after I make the graphics and when I get a moment
Aikatsu - I'll also add once I mak graphics and get time

Thank you all for the wonderful suggestions! Please be patient as I work to check and add them ^-^ Also, a big thanks for listing the series and providing links! If/when I add them, it'll save a lot of time <3
riho88rihoMar 21, 2016 10:32 AM

β˜… Scavenger Hunts β˜…
Mar 22, 2016 5:53 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
I just want to suggest a footnote lol
for when a challenge gets edited, so those of use who posted already know what got changed (please)

And I was going to suggest the Precure/Black Jack challenge, so I'm happy someone else did it.

Actually there are quite a lote few (lol) franchise that might qualify for the Challenge/Collection so later on I will try to bring them up.

Some (to work on them later):
Slam Dunk (falls short), Gintama *, Fate Stay/Zero/Kaleid, Ghost in the Shell, The iDOLM@STER *, Hetalia, Jewelpet, Hajime no Ippo, .hack//, Persona, Captain Tsubasa

oh and you could do a Ghibli Challenge xD
SheyCroixMar 22, 2016 6:30 AM

ღ HiScore ღ LoScore ღ Auction

ღ Turn-Ins ღ AWCc

α“šα˜α—’

Mar 22, 2016 6:35 AM

Sep 2011
SheyCroix said:
I just want to suggest a footnote lol
for when a challenge gets edited, so those of use who posted already know what got changed (please)

And I was going to suggest the Precure/Black Jack challenge, so I'm happy someone else did it.

Actually there are quite a lote few (lol) franchise that might qualify for the Challenge/Collection so later on I will try to bring them up.

Some (to work on them later):
Slam Dunk (falls short), Gintama *, Fate Stay/Zero/Kaleid, Ghost in the Shell, The iDOLM@STER *, Hetalia, Jewelpet, Hajime no Ippo, .hack//, Persona, Captain Tsubasa

oh and you could do a Ghibli Challenge xD
Changes footnotes have been and will be added to any challenges/collections that get changed or updated (Top 100 excluded).

GitS challenge is in the works, just trying to reconfirm what is or isn't available.
Gintama is airing - it'll be added to the list of challenges I need to make/add, but will not take priority (due to its airing status)
I'll check into the others after I get through some of the previous suggestions =)

For Ghibli, I considered it, but since technically there's an "achievement" with the anime graph, I felt it'd be too much of a "copy" and thus have avoided it >.> Not to mention, high-high chance people would have it completed or almost complete XD haha

β˜… Scavenger Hunts β˜…
Mar 22, 2016 6:56 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

Thanks~
Ok...
Yes, that's why I mentioned it as an option
The others I will post the entries list later when I have the time. Just mentioned the names since I will most likely forget later xD
Now that you mention it.... forget about what I said ~(^_^)~

Also just remembered something I tried some time ago while looking for random anime. To be honest here IT'S a hassle so just think of it as a side challenge or something that could be done =D

The challenge would be a random entry one. Meaning that user would need to watch x total entries based on random numbers. The numbers would/could be given by someone else. Those numbers would represent the entries, since you know all entries have an id. From 1 to 32,900+
But getting them would be the problem since: deleted entries, all genres/types mixed, and so on.

But it's interesting xD

For example I went ahead and got a list of 10 random numbers here (from 1 to 32000)

When I looked them up (adding the number here http://myanimelist.net/anime/###) I got 7 not found, 1 hentai, 1 hello kitty and 1 UBW.... * sighs * so I would need some other numbers for those not found.....

Anyways that's the general idea of something I tried before and think could be used here~
SheyCroixMar 22, 2016 7:04 AM

ღ Turn-Ins ღ AWCc

α“šα˜α—’

Mar 22, 2016 1:11 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
@riho88riho

Obtaining a .pdf file of a web page in Google Chrome. In this case the Top 100.
  1. Open Google Chrome
  2. Visit the Top Anime page
  3. Once there right-click on a blank space anywhere and click "Print"
    - or - just press Ctrl+P
  4. In the print page look for "Destination" and set that as "Save as PDF"
    note: remember in the "Options" to have "Headers and footers" selected for the date
  5. Press save (I recommend not saving the last page since it's blank, just save from page 1-3)
  6. Select a folder or any place to save your documents and Done~

After this you need to repeat it for the second half of the top anime.
Once you are done you can try this page to merge both files and have the Top 100 in one file.

Result : End File for Top 100 as of Mar 22

ღ Turn-Ins ღ AWCc

α“šα˜α—’

Mar 24, 2016 2:45 PM

Nov 2013
Would there be a possibility of manga challenges and collections too?
You all need to watch Nami.

Mar 24, 2016 2:48 PM

Sep 2011
abystoma2 said:
Would there be a possibility of manga challenges and collections too?
I've considered it, but since I named the club "anime" challenges, I wasn't sure if I should step into that ring XD Lol

If we did go that route, I don't see it happening for awhile considering there are still so many anime challenges to get up >.<;;

β˜… Scavenger Hunts β˜…
Mar 24, 2016 3:00 PM

Nov 2013
I guess they can always be done later.

But for anime challenge, wouldn't it be interesting to also do person/studio based challenge (or collections, depending on the size)?
For example stuff by Gainax, Shaft or by Nagai Go (excluding Mazinger ZIP! that has only first 92 episodes aviable and minor credits like "Principle Drawing", it think he especially would make a fine challenge).

Mar 24, 2016 3:10 PM

Nov 2013
AngelHana said:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/26053 isn't included if I'm not mistaken.

Added, thanks!
riho88rihoMar 24, 2016 3:21 PM

Mar 24, 2016 3:22 PM

Sep 2011
abystoma2 said:

But for anime challenge, wouldn't it be interesting to also do person/studio based challenge (or collections, depending on the size)?
For example stuff by Gainax, Shaft or by Nagai Go (excluding Mazinger ZIP! that has only first 92 episodes aviable and minor credits like "Principle Drawing", it think he especially would make a fine challenge).
So are you thinking those specific staff you mentioned, or something in general like the VA but targeted at production/directing/etc.?

β˜… Scavenger Hunts β˜…
Mar 24, 2016 3:26 PM

Nov 2013
riho88riho said:
abystoma2 said:

So are you thinking those specific staff you mentioned, or something in general like the VA but targeted at production/directing/etc.?

Specific staff, basically the same principle as series challenge, but instead of being linked by the anime relation, the anime are linked by the creator.

Mar 24, 2016 3:30 PM

Sep 2011
abystoma2 said:
Specific staff, basically the same principle as series challenge, but instead of being linked by the anime relation, the anime are linked by the creator.
Would it be in a list form of just watch everything under that Staff? Or were you thinking of actual specific items similar to the original anime challenge but has to be from the specific staff?

β˜… Scavenger Hunts β˜…
Mar 24, 2016 3:39 PM

Nov 2013
riho88riho said:
Would it be in a list form of just watch everything under that Staff? Or were you thinking of actual specific items similar to the original anime challenge but has to be from the specific staff?

Watch everything available I would say. And as I mentioned, for persons only the "main" credits, so mostly a "director" or "original creator".

Mar 24, 2016 6:37 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
in the Ultimate Anime Challenge

Spring: [X] Chou Denji Machine Voltes V <---- summer
Summer: [X] Ore wa Teppei <------- fall

suggested 1986 Winter Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ <------- spring

Winter: [X] Hokuto no Ken 2 <----- spring
Spring: [X] Series

suggested 1988 Winter F <----- spring

1991 Winter Future GPX Cyber Formula <----------- spring

1992 Winter Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon <----- spring

1993 Winter Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon r <-- spring

1994 Winter Marmalade Boy
1994 Winter Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S
----------- both spring

1994 Spring Kaou Taikei Ryuu Knight --> Haou Taikei Ryuu Knight
SheyCroixMar 24, 2016 8:02 PM

ღ Turn-Ins ღ AWCc

α“šα˜α—’

Mar 25, 2016 5:54 AM

Sep 2011
SheyCroix said:
in the Ultimate Anime Challenge

Spring: [X] Chou Denji Machine Voltes V <---- summer doesn't need fixing, aired Jun
Summer: [X] Ore wa Teppei <------- fall aired Sept, so Summer

suggested 1986 Winter Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ <------- spring aired Ma, so stays in winter

Winter: [X] Hokuto no Ken 2 <----- spring aired in Mar, stays winter
Spring: [X] Series ? Lol

suggested 1988 Winter F <----- spring aired March, so winter still

1991 Winter Future GPX Cyber Formula <----------- spring aired in March, stays winter

1992 Winter Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon <----- spring aired March

1993 Winter Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon r <-- spring aired March

1994 Winter Marmalade Boy aired March
1994 Winter Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S Aired March
----------- both spring

1994 Spring Kaou Taikei Ryuu Knight --> Haou Taikei Ryuu Knight will fix
I'll clarify in the challenge, but I did:
Winter - Jan/Feb/Mar
Spring - Apr/May/Jun
Summer - July/Aug/Sept
Fall - Oct/Nov/Dec

I also did it based on their actual first aired date and not what MAL has as "Premiered" - so that will cause some confusion, unfortunately >.<;; sorry! I'll clarify this in the challenge as well
riho88rihoMar 25, 2016 5:58 AM

β˜… Scavenger Hunts β˜…
Mar 25, 2016 6:31 AM

Nov 2013
I hope it still counts if I chose all the anime according to the MAL seasons, since it's easier to see all the series from the season and pick one of them.
(I don't want to go through all of them and see if they count for the season or not again ;_; )

Mar 25, 2016 6:34 AM

Sep 2011
abystoma2 said:
I hope it still counts if I chose all the anime according to the MAL seasons, since it's easier to see all the series from the season and pick one of them.
(I don't want to go through all of them and see if they count for the season or not again ;_; )
Similar reason I didn't want to change it to based on premier XD didn't wanna have to go through them all again... haha!

In recognition of the...differences, I will allow it either way (aired date or premeir) >.>; but try not to abuse it lol!

β˜… Scavenger Hunts β˜…
Mar 25, 2016 9:02 AM

Mar 2012
What about challenges where you'd watch anime from different studios, while the previously watchd anime does not count? With three levels - easy (10), medium (15) and hard (20), while participants would be able to choose all of the titles themselves.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2016 10:18 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
riho88riho said:
abystoma2 said:
Similar reason I didn't want to change it to based on premier XD didn't wanna have to go through them all again... haha!

In recognition of the...differences, I will allow it either way (aired date or premeir) >.>; but try not to abuse it lol!

Thanks then, since it really it's easier to see them in the season page.

ღ Turn-Ins ღ AWCc

α“šα˜α—’

Mar 26, 2016 3:40 AM

Jun 2014
New suggestions! :3

Junjou Romantica/Sekaiichi Hatsukoi

Monogatari Series

Haikyuu!!

Natsume Yuujinchou

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Kuroshitsuji

Shingeki no Kyojin

Yowamushi Pedal

Mushishi

Nitroplus' science adventure series

Sword Art Online

Love Live!

To LOVE-Ru
Amitte_SukkuMar 26, 2016 6:22 AM
Mar 26, 2016 9:06 AM

Nov 2013
I would wait at least with Haikyuu, SnK and Nitroplus until the series finish airing.
Also
β˜… Collection is made up of either
1. Ten series all related to each other, or
2. Five series related to each other with over 150 episodes in total"

So some of these don't even qualify.

Mar 26, 2016 10:56 AM

Sep 2011
@Amitte_Sukku - I've updated the suggestions area, but as abystoma2 mentioned, a lot of them fall short (though they might be possible in the future since a lot of them are still "on-going" series) Thanks for more ideas and suggestions!

Rather than just Junjou Romantica/Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, I might change it to a Shounen Ai (and Shojo Ai) related challenge instead, but I'll have to look at my possibilites.

β˜… Scavenger Hunts β˜…
Mar 26, 2016 11:05 AM

Nov 2013
How about a Music related challenge btw? I feel like they are even more underwatched than ONAs.

Added!
riho88rihoMar 29, 2016 10:53 AM

Mar 26, 2016 2:42 PM

Jan 2015
I recently searched the internet and found a few anime related to Tenchi muyou universe:

Sasami spin-off:
1. Mahou Shoujo Pretty Sammy
2. Mahou Shoujo Pretty Sammy (1996)
3. Mahou Shoujo Pretty Sammy Specials
4. Sasami: Mahou Shoujo Club
5. Sasami: Mahou Shoujo Club 2

Battle Programmer Shirase is a spin-off of the Pretty Sammy OVA and TV series.
6. Battle Programmer Shirase

Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure is related to the Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki universe.
7. Dual Parallel! Trouble Adventures
8. Dual Parallel! Trouble Adventures Special

OVA series Photon: The Idiot Adventures is related to the Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki universe, or more specifically, its recent installment, Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar. Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar copies a number of elements from Photon: The Idiot Adventures, such as Koros, Aho energy, having a princess named Lashara, and a young hero with such strong superhuman abilities he's practically invincible.
9. Photon

Kara no Kyoukai:

Kara no Kyoukai 1: Fukan Fuukei
Kara no Kyoukai 2: Satsujin Kousatsu (Zen)
Kara no Kyoukai 3: Tsuukaku Zanryuu
Kara no Kyoukai 4: Garan no Dou
Kara no Kyoukai 5: Mujun Rasen
Kara no Kyoukai 6: Boukyaku Rokuon
Kara no Kyoukai 7: Satsujin Kousatsu (Kou)
Kara no Kyoukai: Shuushou
Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin
Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin - Extra Chorus
Kara no Kyoukai Remix: Gate of Seventh Heaven
Kara no Kyoukai: Manner Movies
Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin - Manner Movie
JankesSMar 27, 2016 3:04 AM
Mar 26, 2016 4:37 PM

Apr 2011
I try to watch everything .hack related and just realized this morning that it's actually a perfect fit for the challenge requirements! I listed it according to the in-world timeline, rather than the real-life chronological release dates.

.HACK COLLECTION

Released 2007: The World R:1:

2009: .hack//Sign
2010: .hack//Intermezzo
2011: .hack//Unison
2011: .hack//Gift

2010: .hack//Liminality

2014: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu
2014: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu: Offline de Aimashou

Released 2015: The World R:2:

2016: .hack//Roots
2017: .hack//G.U. Returner
2020: .hack//G.U. Trilogy
2020: .hack//G.U. Trilogy: Parody Mode

Released 2020: The World R:X:

2022: .hack//Quantum
2022: .hack//Quantum: Sore ike! Bokura no Chimuchimu-chan!!

2024: .hack//The Movie: Sekai no Mukou ni
2025: .hack//Versus: The Thanatos Report

ADDED!
riho88rihoMar 29, 2016 6:15 AM
Mar 26, 2016 8:30 PM

Sep 2011
abystoma2 said:
How about a Music related challenge btw? I feel like they are even more underwatched than ONAs.
Funny ya say that. I based a lot of the early challenges on my MAL graph and I had literally the exact same number of music watched as I did movies at the time XD lmao - which is why I didn't think of or make a music based challenge... hahahhaha totally overlooked it >.<;; I shall get it added to my to-do-list!

β˜… Scavenger Hunts β˜…
Mar 27, 2016 12:53 AM

Nov 2013
riho88riho said:
Funny ya say that. I based a lot of the early challenges on my MAL graph and I had literally the exact same number of music watched as I did movies at the time XD lmao - which is why I didn't think of or make a music based challenge... hahahhaha totally overlooked it >.<;; I shall get it added to my to-do-list!

Lot of people even say Music type anime isn't even real anime ;_;

Mar 27, 2016 10:57 AM

Jun 2014
Well, I admit I went crazy with suggestions in the previous post, but this one will surely make it:

Ojamajo Doremi
to add later: Fairy Tail, Dr. Slump, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Hamtarou, Tantei Opera Milky Holmes (?), Sore Ike! Anpanman (for future reference - fits the criteria, but isn't translated) and some other longest running series

Some other suggestions of mine (getting off the topic of Collections/Challenges) would be:

- The Ultimate Idol/Magic Girl (Boy) Anime Challenge - as we all know, there are hundreds of anime series telling stories of idol units or magical girls (boys), a big chunk of them was running for quite a long time too;
- The Short Anime Challenge - a challenge focusing on short anime series (their episodes must be shorter than 10 minutes). Could be genre specific, airing season specific, alphabetical; whichever you think will fit best.
Amitte_SukkuMar 27, 2016 12:31 PM
Mar 27, 2016 11:41 AM

Nov 2013
Dr. Slump and Hamtarou aren't fully translated and I'm not sure if all the raws are even findable, Anpanman raws for all the episode aren't findable for sure.

Mar 28, 2016 2:04 AM

Nov 2012
Hi guys! I need a clarification on Ultimate Challenge requirements. I want to do that!
Mar 28, 2016 4:02 AM

Nov 2013
Amitte_Sukku said:

- The Ultimate Idol/Magic Girl (Boy) Anime Challenge - as we all know, there are hundreds of anime series telling stories of idol units or magical girls (boys), a big chunk of them was running for quite a long time too;.

MALgraph already has mahou-shoujo achivement.

Mar 28, 2016 4:34 AM

Sep 2011
XengRyu said:
Hi guys! I need a clarification on Ultimate Challenge requirements. I want to do that!
Requirements are listed at the top of each individual challenge. For the Ultimate in particular:
riho88riho said:
Requirements:
  • TV type series only
  • Previously completed series are allowed except cannot overlap with series used for the Aired XXX Challanges (including but not limited to Aired 2013 Challenge, Aired 2014 Challenge, etc.)
  • Only seasons-listed series are required (because at least one series is known and available in English)
  • If a series is listed, it is required, unless you find another series to watch as a replacement, however, it must have aired in the same year and season
  • There would be suggestions for participants. Note: they are merely suggestions, therefore not required (the suggestions are there to help you find series that were translated/released in English)
  • There is no time-limit for completing this challenge
  • Even if the series continues into other seasons, it would only count for the season it first aired in (e.g. Hunter x Hunter 2011 would only count for Fall 2011) season is determined by the aired date and/or premier season
    • Winter - Jan/Feb/Mar
    • Spring - Apr/May/Jun
    • Summer - July/Aug/Sept
    • Fall - Oct/Nov/Dec

• Currently airing, also known as on-going series cannot be used
  • Try not to overlap with the Lustrum Challenge (if it cannot be avoided, it is fine, but if there are alternatives, use that one instead)

abystoma2 said:
Amitte_Sukku said:

- The Ultimate Idol/Magic Girl (Boy) Anime Challenge - as we all know, there are hundreds of anime series telling stories of idol units or magical girls (boys), a big chunk of them was running for quite a long time too;.

MALgraph already has mahou-shoujo achivement.
Agreed, but we could still do a kind of variation of it and still disallow completed already so it'd help 'em for the MAL graph too (but it'll be more of a later added challenge in that case)

β˜… Scavenger Hunts β˜…
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » πŸ† Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

8825 by AliceHanano »»
2 minutes ago

» 🟀 Anime Auction Houseγ€Œ Round 06: MAR 19 | Sign Up R.06 CLOSED | Everyone until APR 19 」 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - May 23, 2020

1532 by JmePenseBonne »»
20 minutes ago

» 🌸April 2024 Challenge [NEW RESTRICTION ADDED] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

AWCC_admin - Mar 31

203 by xLunaDragon »»
45 minutes ago

» βš”οΈ AWCC Staff Battle '24: I Died From Lack of Sleep Trying To Finish All These Challenges and Woke Up in Another World Where the AWCC Staff Are All Villains ( う-Β΄)γ₯︻╦̡̡̿╀── \(Λšβ˜Λšβ€)/ ( 1 2 3 4 )

Bri - Feb 29

176 by xLunaDragon »»
49 minutes ago

» Movie-Per-Day Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Feb 10, 2016

449 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.