Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2016 6:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pfft I knew it. The bro of those two Russian girls never really gave a damn about them except to fulfill his own goals...

Really disgusting at how he acted against them this episode.
Starting to feel more sympathy for those two girls now. (perhaps they could even defect) At least Azuma knows how to treat people right.

Action was the usual stuff. Shuusaku underestimated his opponent lol. That cliffhanger..not again.
Mar 19, 2016 8:11 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
My god this episode was really intense

Seeing the Russian Heart get betrayed and then knocked the fuck out was very satisfying and I am proud of Azuma for initiating it all because that kid is a psychopath

The fight between our two men on Reoko's side had me confused but it was badass nonetheless...I wonder what that one guy's kid looks like

Lastly finding out about Reoko's power and immortality was very interesting and it truly isn't fair that she had to go through so much and get ridiculed for it....Still I really hope that Azuma stops her from killing his mom

This episode really felt like a finale if not for the cliffhanger.....I'm just hoping that the sister comes back in the finale because the Muricans have been pretty quiet....And what up with England magically entering the fray lol
TokoyaMar 19, 2016 8:16 AM
Mar 19, 2016 9:00 AM

Aug 2015
Pretty good episode. Hoping Azuma's mother doesn't die.
Mar 19, 2016 9:02 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Pretty action packed episode. At least one of those Russian girls is on their side. I wonder how they'll wrap this up.

4/5
Mar 19, 2016 9:40 AM
Jul 2011
This episode was insane!!!! I was so excited!
I was glad that they finally did something about that Russian Heart, he is kind of a psychopath, seriously :mellow:
Btw, I was surprised to see England getting into this at this point, there`s a rumor saying that this is a split cour, so probably we`re going to see more in the future, since we just have one episode last and I don`t think that it`s going to end next week.
Can`t wait for the next one, to see what is going to happen with Azuma`s mom, I hope that he can rescue her!

Mar 19, 2016 10:16 AM

Mar 2014
Okay that was pretty good and it looks like the next one is going to be more intense !!
Mar 19, 2016 10:17 AM

Jan 2015
I'm "sniffing" out NTR from between Azuma's mother and Hiiragi's father. LOL

That's it. That's how you deal with them, break their mind. Make them fall into despair. Though, he should've just taking picture of Reoko's death and show it to the them

"Jump Scare" Moment...
MasceraMar 19, 2016 10:35 AM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 19, 2016 10:23 AM

Mar 2014
This episode was great, I can't believe how low the rating for this show is right now

Yay for Asuma punching that Russian guy
Mar 19, 2016 10:23 AM
Jul 2018
Fucking great episode, that shit was so intense tbh personally. :3
Mar 19, 2016 10:25 AM

Dec 2014
Holy fucking shit that was intense. Interesting info was presented as well.

One more episode left. Please don't become a Comet Lucifer 2.0.
Mar 19, 2016 11:30 AM

Dec 2012
I wonder who is this "Guy" that jerk Onii-sama mentioned
i am detecting the"boss" vibes there, we already aware if Reoko just misunderstood villain.
this Guy or Azuma mom or his sister
season 2 must happen
and Epizo is the best boy, need he more!
Mar 19, 2016 12:34 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was quite intense!

Azuma sure knows how to treat people right!

Let's hope Azuma's mom will be alright!
Mar 19, 2016 1:37 PM

Feb 2015
really great episode imo. many things, not too many, but some things have been revealed in this show. i didn't know that Reiko is immortal. LOL that guy with a hat want to raise Kogane as his own daughter ? better not do that m8, he can't even do it because he died in this episode, right? That rusian leader....get reck!!! XD thank god one of his sister still sane :D

Dat cliffhanger tho.... didn't expect that....i thought Migiwa was the one who's controlling Entei....and i'm guessing Azuma's sister will help him, help her mother too in the next episode, isn't she ? XD like they are in the verge of death, the last minute of the episode and suddenly, his sister appeared and she saves the day...... "To be continued" XD XD i like that kind of ending/cliffhanger. i hope they will do that :D

so, any info for the second cour ?
they show the england bubuki user. only the heart tho....
you ain't gonna tell me all of the country have their own bubuki ? can't wait for the second cour now!!!

i personally is waiting for Azuma's sister to appear now. i'm waiting for that from the very freaking beginning of this show. that is one of the main reason why i watch this show :D so they better show his sister in the next episode!!!
YizelTroMar 19, 2016 1:43 PM
Mar 19, 2016 3:01 PM

Feb 2015
The story is still a mess and how can a guy take a bullet to the head and not die?

There is nothing 'intense' about this episode, the entire series and descended into one big mess, thank god there is only one week left.
Mar 19, 2016 3:46 PM

Jan 2016
This was very action filled! At least one of the Russian sisters saw what her brother was doing was wrong. At least Azuma punched him. So I'm confused, did the blonde guy with the hat (the one that fought against Souya) actually have a kid or was that supposed to mean something else? I was heartwarming so hear his reason for wanting to kill Kogane's Bubuki so she can live a normal life but that's what he assumed would be best even though she's happier being with her team. I hope he doesn't die though, him and Kogane should talk and if he did have a kid, I wanna see the kid!
Mar 19, 2016 3:58 PM

Oct 2011
Intense episode OMG
Mar 19, 2016 4:34 PM

Feb 2013
NeonStarrzzify said:
So I'm confused, did the blonde guy with the hat (the one that fought against Souya) actually have a kid or was that supposed to mean something else? I was heartwarming so hear his reason for wanting to kill Kogane's Bubuki so she can live a normal life but that's what he assumed would be best even though she's happier being with her team. I hope he doesn't die though, him and Kogane should talk and if he did have a kid, I wanna see the kid!

Shuusaku (Fedora) did have a kid. However, the problem is, that the minute one of the members of a Buranki team have a baby, the powers they have as a limb, instantly go their offspring. So, last episode, Shuu got a call from the hospital about the baby coming and so he knew that he was facing a ticking clock in how long he would still have his powers. When Souya hit him with that last shot, his bubuki was destroyed because he couldn't defend himself, his new child had been born in that very moment, and thus he lost all his powers.

Migiwa said something similar happened to Hiiragi's father and that's why she didn't call him in to help her since Hiiragi's father could no longer fight once his son was born and all ownership of his bubuki went to his son.

It's been known for a while that Shuu was trying to protect Kogane, and that's why he apologized to her father a few episodes ago. He didn't have much longer to keep the power in order to protect her.

Crashmatt said:
The story is still a mess and how can a guy take a bullet to the head and not die?

It's the rinzu shield they have, from their Bubuki, it will keep them safe from any kind of lethal blow.

Omnisword said:
I wonder who is this "Guy" that jerk Onii-sama mentioned

You've seen him a couple of times already, he's the guy who sends out the American team with the goatee and purple eyes. He's been the one in charge of both the American and Russian teams.

Tevens said:
really great episode imo. many things, not too many, but some things have been revealed in this show. i didn't know that Reiko is immortal. LOL that guy with a hat want to raise Kogane as his own daughter ? better not do that m8, he can't even do it because he died in this episode, right?

He doesn't want to raise Kogane, he was trying to protect her from a life in all this Buranki mess by destroying her bubuki and ending it there. He was having a child himself (the babe was born the moment he lost his powers), and he didn't have much longer.
Mar 19, 2016 5:06 PM

Jun 2013
intense action around the episode but seriously the oni-sama dude is fucking despicable
Mar 19, 2016 6:04 PM

Jan 2009
wow, there is an england team too lol, cannot wait for the season 2 of this anime

we learn that Reoko sold her soul to Entei to become immortal though, what a fucking badass woman she is

next episode is the finale of season 1
Mar 19, 2016 7:19 PM

Apr 2011
amazing action between Souya and Shuusaku especially the freefalling segment. Shuu was so badass!!!

Russia's heart got the "You're An Absolute Idiot" punch by Azuma, can probably expect a change of personality in the future (and probably more punches from Azuma that shatter their delusions? :^)

Reoko's past was sad, I'm such a sucker for the "It's my responsibility and mine alone" kind of backstories; I can truly admire her determination and willpower.

this episode practically spelled out "There's a 2nd Season" even though it hasn't been officially announced yet, or maybe it already had?

I wonder what kind of manipulation Azuma's twin sister, Kaoruko is going through...
Mar 19, 2016 9:59 PM
Oct 2013
The change of face that we saw kinda felt off for me. The sister I can sorta understand, and obviously the two guys were obvious. Shuusaku on the other hand felt out of nowhere. Although, I may have just missed the hints.

Fights were alright, nothing reall special to talk about.

Kinda nice to see what Reoko has been going through, but I can't help but feel unsurprised about this. It felt kind of obvious in a way.

Oh yeah, I'm really happy the Russian brother is out of the picture, he was nothing but a nuisance this entire series. The English disappeared as suddenly as they left. Wonder If they will have any role in the series at all. And I want some American action too :D

Also I would like if the sister actually showed up in the finale. Kinda disappointed in such a low role in the series. I wonder if we will see the father at all, or even if he is alive! >.<
Mar 19, 2016 10:00 PM

Jun 2013
I know a lot of people aren't very high on this series but damn this was an incredible episode!
Mar 19, 2016 10:11 PM

Feb 2013
Norjack2 said:
The change of face that we saw kinda felt off for me. The sister I can sorta understand, and obviously the two guys were obvious. Shuusaku on the other hand felt out of nowhere. Although, I may have just missed the hints.

The hints were obvious if you knew were to look. For example, you never saw Shuusaku actually kill Kogane's father. They always cut away from it. Also, when we finally see the death scene, the gun he was holding wasn't his own signature pistol. He's had plenty of chances to kill Kogane but he's never taken it.

The biggest clue was when he apologized to "Genma" a couple of episodes ago and spoke about owing the man. Genma was the name of Kogane's father.
Mar 20, 2016 3:47 AM

Oct 2015
Noone is really evil in this Anime. Only that selfish brother.

That was a intense packed episode. I can't believe they will sort everything out in the next episode. They have to fight Entei, stop the island falling, a couple of people to fight, save Azumas mum.

Oubu Entei fight next time! Hype!
Mar 20, 2016 3:55 AM

Dec 2015
I am satisfied I got some needed backstory elements (I feared this episode would be purely made of battles), Reoko's one was only illustrating what we already understood but it was nice to see it animated anyway.
The few moments making fun of the russians were nice to lighten the apocalyptic tone of the environment.
The mid-series objectives are almost fulfilled, I can't wait to discover what comes next (especially, the true plot)

Tevens said:

you ain't gonna tell me all of the country have their own bubuki ? can't wait for the second cour now!!![/b]

Since the Blanki's hearts were used all over the world to generate energy, I suppose at least every developed country owned one and used it at the core of its energetic production (bedore Migiwa "broke" them).
This leads to two questions:
- what did Azuma's mother learn that made her think this exploitation was wrong?
- where is the french team?!
Mar 20, 2016 10:25 AM

Dec 2013
Finally the little Russian twat got what he deserved, wish Azuma would have beat his face in a little more.

But seriously this episode was no less confusing as the last one.
Suddenly we get a Britian Buranki heart in a wheelchair for absolutely no reason.. so apparently all the old Buranki teams are able to reach Treasure Island now? So why the heck are no other teams trying to stop the Russian team from dropping the Island onto Russia?

And what is the point of the Russian kid to drop what would essentially be a Nuke onto his own country? It makes absolutely no sense.... but worse than that, why would crazy pedophile be willing to help them? Shouldn't he be working for Reoko?

Then the weird ass thing about Azuma's mom.... she finishes talking to pedo-bear and just walks off as if nothing else happened, and hides in a hole, just for Reoko to fly in with Entei and drag her out of said hole.... like what the heck was she trying to accomplish by that anyway?

And seriously, where is Azuma's sister? It's like she and their dad has become completely irrelevant to the plot. Shouldn't she be trying to save their mom as well?
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 20, 2016 1:01 PM

Sep 2014
Wow, what a build up.
The reveals.
The fights.
I really can't wait to see eps 12.
Mar 21, 2016 7:23 AM

Nov 2011
Although the narrative is a little messed up, your enjoyment of the episode is good, the action makes the story quite addictive. Animation and CG, excellent, on this side there was never any defect, somehow will end this anime series, there are still many points to be clarified, are very curious.
Mar 23, 2016 12:14 PM

Jul 2009
So, I guess the sister will show up in the last episode?
Mar 24, 2016 12:31 AM

Mar 2014
the fight sucks, it lacks of actions. whats the excitement?
Mar 26, 2016 1:53 AM

Nov 2015
I hope that Russian guy gets killed, and I hope Azuma's mother doesn't die

Mar 26, 2016 10:48 PM

May 2014
Wow, this episode kinda made me like the gunman dud.
intense episode...i hope the mother will be fine
Mar 27, 2016 10:10 PM

Dec 2012
I hope his mom is okay.
Apr 10, 2016 8:36 PM

Feb 2013
Woa, Reoko popped outta nowhere. I guess they're saving the "big" action for the final episode before the next season.
Apr 26, 2016 10:08 PM

Jun 2014
Holy shit.

This is one of those rare shows that actually gets better and better as it goes. Each episode is better than the last. I feel bad for the people who dropped it early.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Apr 27, 2016 7:21 AM
Dec 2014
Another epic episode! Honestly, maybe it's because I've binged this over the course of a few days instead of watching each episode on a weekly basis, but I don't understand how people could drop this anime! I mean, the plot isn't super spectacular or anything but it kept me hooked until the very end. Anyways, I think my favourite part from this episode had to be when Onii-sama got decked by Azuma. That piece of shit deserved a reality check :^) and uh....reoko-sama....perhaps now is not a good time to exact revenge on migiwa while treasure island is about to crash into russia....hah...just saying..!
May 9, 2016 6:04 PM

Apr 2015
good episode. 4/5

finally i understood what they were explaining. It was interesting to see that one member of reoko's team is not a bubuki user anymore.

I'm still not sure if reoko is a villan or a hero. Sometimes it looks like she really wants to save the earth but in other times she seems so insane and bad
May 11, 2016 8:37 PM

Dec 2012
Normally when you play the opening during a fighting scene, it's pretty awesome, but I guess with it be CG, it seems out of place. I think a sister might like one of the mice. lol

Save Fire Emblem mom.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 16, 2016 10:43 PM

Jul 2011
Wasn't there people complaining about 1D villains? Well, there ya go.
Jul 22, 2016 4:25 PM

May 2012
Solid episode, let's see how this series will end!
Oct 6, 2016 7:24 PM

Nov 2013
That russian pig really pissed me off. I'm glad that they stood up to this douche and how Azuma trashed him was great.

I feel sorry for Reoko. Considering everything that happened, it's not surprising that she became this way.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
May 14, 2017 5:19 PM

Apr 2013
So one of the twins remains stubborn but gets dealt with quickly

At least her sister realized what a douche her brother is and regrets their actions
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bubuki Buranki Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2016

151 by 0063873192871 »»
Apr 8, 6:29 PM

Poll: » Bubuki Buranki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2016

103 by imnotcurry »»
Aug 27, 2022 1:26 PM

Poll: » Bubuki Buranki Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2016

58 by syncrogazer »»
Apr 14, 2020 8:20 PM

Poll: » Bubuki Buranki Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2016

51 by tokidoki921 »»
Mar 17, 2019 11:51 AM

» licensing

NG_Chloe - Nov 10, 2018

0 by NG_Chloe »»
Nov 10, 2018 5:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.