Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (43) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Nov 19, 2016 5:41 PM

Dec 2015
@Santouka
It works, all video games are under the source "Game".
Nov 20, 2016 2:31 PM

Feb 2010
Would Emilia from Re:Zero count as "Mixed Eyes" for the People Challenge?

People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations. - Yang Wen-li
Nov 20, 2016 7:40 PM

Mar 2012
If the title's page on MAL lacks info about its producers/studios (example), does watching it counts towards "Watch anime from a studio you don’t know"?

Nov 21, 2016 5:12 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Nov 21, 2016 9:43 PM

Nov 2013
Is he not? Well, I tried adding him to the staff, if he doesn't get approved after a while, I'll remove it from the collection.
You all need to watch Nami.

Nov 22, 2016 3:39 AM

Nov 2013
In the People Challenge, the requirement "HAS A FULL FEMALE CAST" means all the characters or just the main cast?

Nov 22, 2016 3:59 AM

Feb 2014
renzoushi said:
In the People Challenge, the requirement "HAS A FULL FEMALE CAST" means all the characters or just the main cast?

Main cast only, is actually in the challenge rules "Character(s) must be a main character; specify which character has the required trait", although with that wording is easy to misunderstand.
Nov 22, 2016 5:25 AM

Apr 2010
While we're at it : does "HAS A FULL MALE/FEMALE (MAIN) CAST" require that there are more than 1 main character ? Or would e.g. this just barely qualify ?
Nov 22, 2016 8:09 AM

Nov 2013
That's certainly an interesting loophole, but I would personally say it should still qualify.

Nov 22, 2016 10:09 AM

Dec 2015
Yeah, one character works.
Nov 22, 2016 1:20 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
SheyCroix said:
I need help, quite a bit of it. Regarding the Alpha-Movies Seasonal Challenge, I had it on-hold and I'm planning to resume it soon, but I can't find some entries needed that can qualify.

For < SPRING (Apr/May/Jun) > I'm in need of something that starts with < I >
for < WINTER (Jan/Feb/Mar) > I'm in need of something that starts with < I > and < J >

I searched and found for spring
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2831/Ie_Naki_Ko_Movie *
https://myanimelist.net/anime/24347/Inazuma_Eleven__Chou_Jigen_Dream_Match
https://myanimelist.net/anime/28235/Indie_Anibox__Selma_Danbaekjil_Coffee *
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2132/Inukami_The_Movie__Tokumei_Reiteki_Sousakan_Karina_Shirou

and for winter
https://myanimelist.net/anime/187/Initial_D_Third_Stage
https://myanimelist.net/anime/3603/JoJo_no_Kimyou_na_Bouken__Phantom_Blood *
https://myanimelist.net/anime/8228/Jigoku_Sensei_Nube__Gozen_0_toki_Nube_Shisu

and I can't watch any of those. Well, I can, but I don't like watching a movie if there's a main series to watch first and I haven't seen yet any of those. As for the stand alone * I can't find them online and/or subbed. What can I do to finish this challenge? Do I have to watch the main series to be able to finish this?

@riho88riho
In the end I will need an alternative at least for the < I > for Winter... I don't want to get into Initial D yet, don't have enough time at the moment and I want to finish this one before 2017...

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 22, 2016 8:50 PM

Jan 2011
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1487830

So I'm getting close to the end and have realized that "Any previous movies already seen before you start are not counted; start day is the day you post." poses an issue in the Thriller genre. I have previously seen all of the Thriller genre movies that are available (honestly, there's only 23 of them and most are crazy popular/famous). The two left overs are
https://myanimelist.net/anime/21025/Chang
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34048/Seoul-yeok
which I have found no English release for.

That means I'll be stuck at 36/37. Can I replace the Thriller genre for Shounen-Ai? Because of the 6 genres not used for the challenge that's the only one that has a movie I haven't seen yet (if they had any anime listed to begin with). https://myanimelist.net/anime/30346/Doukyuusei_Movie
That way I still complete 37 films for the challenge just like everyone else.
Nov 23, 2016 9:27 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Why is Moyashimon a Gourmet anime? Isn't it about bacterias and such? or does it focus on their use while making food?

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 23, 2016 9:32 AM

Feb 2010
SheyCroix said:
Why is Moyashimon a Gourmet anime? Isn't it about bacterias and such? or does it focus on their use while making food?

It's not really about cooking, but it does focus on the bacteria activity while making alcohol, bread and other stuff.

Nov 23, 2016 12:07 PM

Jan 2009
I have a question.

Considering the anime challenges that have the easy/medium/hard difficulty, where you need to watch 10/20/30 anime titles, respectively; and to do the challenge the second time for points you need to do the first run.
I don't quite understand how that works. Does it mean you need to watch 60 anime titles before watching the second run of 60(easy/medium/hard combined) titles? Or 30(hard) and then another run of 30(hard)?
Cause I've seen there is an option, in some challenges, to put the already watched anime titles, but only for the easy difficulty. But then I've also seen there is the "upgrade" thing which some users do, and upgrade from easy to hard difficulty, after already putting the already watched anime titles on it.

Please clear this up. Thank you. :3
Nov 23, 2016 12:15 PM

Nov 2013
@Succub
You need to complete all difficulties before starting 2nd run of any difficulty. About the previously watched allowed that's for most of the genre challenges, that's only allowed for easy for 1st run.

You can add more anime that aren't previously watched to it to make for example hard that is partially previously watched, but you can only use as much previously watched as the easy difficulty allows. You can also make this only once, so if you combined previously watched easy and another anime to complete hard difficulty, for easy difficulty you can use only not previously watched.

Does this clear things up?

Nov 23, 2016 12:24 PM

Jan 2009
@abystoma2
Yes, thank you so much!
Also, another question. Can I potentially upgrade every run to hard then? Would that get me points for 3/6 hard runs in one challenge?
Nov 23, 2016 12:34 PM

Nov 2013
@Succub
If I understand correctly what you're asking, you can complete each difficulty only once per each run.

So you can complete it as easy and later upgrade it to hard, but then you'll still have to complete easy and medium (and conquered if available) to be able to start 2nd run.

Nov 23, 2016 12:54 PM

Jan 2009
@abystoma2

I understand. So, I cannot get extra points if I upgrade all challenges from the first run to hard, is what we're getting at.
Nov 23, 2016 12:57 PM

Nov 2013
Yep, it's pointless (pun kinda intended) to do hard three times for each difficulty.

Nov 23, 2016 1:28 PM

Jan 2009
@abystoma2

Ha! Thank you very much for answering. It cleared everything up.

Also, I think it's kind of funny what I just noticed. I was checking the 2016 anime challenge and who completed it, and how long it took them. You're the first one on the list, as I'm sure you know. I saw it only took you a week for those 50 titles and I even questioned the legitimacy of it in a different thread. Only to have it pointed out to me that you mostly chose OVA-s and movies for the challenge.
..so I calculated the times cause I'm weird like that.

Anyway.. Kudos. :P
Nov 23, 2016 1:52 PM

Nov 2013
No problem :D

Nov 23, 2016 9:01 PM

Apr 2007
Watch a Production I.G. comedy anime
- from The Comedy Challenge

Does Production I.G., and the other companies, have to listed under studio or can they be listed as a producer?
Ginger_SnapNov 26, 2016 9:44 AM
Nov 24, 2016 4:45 PM

Feb 2010
Can we use "sub-studios" for the Studio Challenge? By sub-studios I mean those studio departments that are clearly part of the studio but are listed apart, or previous versions of the same studio, etc.

Some examples:

Xebec -> Xebec Zwei
AIC -> AIC A.S.T.A, AIC Spirits, AIC Build, AIC Plus+
TMS Entertainment -> Tokyo Movie Shinsha

My personal opinion is that they should, but it's not currently specified (I think it should either way).

@riho88riho

Nov 24, 2016 5:41 PM

Dec 2015
@Akai_Shuichi
Sub-studios are allowed.
Nov 24, 2016 5:44 PM

Feb 2010
Thanks for clarifying, @Kreyul

In that case, I insist though that this should be specified in the rules.

Nov 26, 2016 5:12 AM

Feb 2010
If I used, let's say Goku from Dragon Ball in the Hard People Challenge, can I use Goku from Dragon Ball Z (different source) on Medium People Challenge?

Nov 26, 2016 6:20 AM

Dec 2015
@Akai_Shuichi
Yes, but you can only use the same character once per difficulty.
Nov 26, 2016 6:33 AM

Feb 2010
Kreyul said:
@Akai_Shuichi
Yes, but you can only use the same character once per difficulty.

I was aware about the fact it was once per difficulty, but because of that I wanted to make sure for different difficulties. Thanks again.

Nov 27, 2016 12:46 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Anyone knows if the maximum tries for the Voice Actor/Actress Challenge is 4? Since it says "x2, x3, and x4 badges"
Or can that one be tried more times?

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 27, 2016 3:01 PM
Ice Queen

May 2014
Hi! I want to start the Scavenger Hunts, but can I use my previously seen anime when solving them? I got the impression that previously finished anime counts, but I couldn't find any details regarding this on the Scavenger Hunt page or in the FAQ, so just want to double check. :)
Nov 27, 2016 3:18 PM

Feb 2014
Celine3107 said:
Hi! I want to start the Scavenger Hunts, but can I use my previously seen anime when solving them? I got the impression that previously finished anime counts, but I couldn't find any details regarding this on the Scavenger Hunt page or in the FAQ, so just want to double check. :)

Scavenger Hunts do not allow previously seen.
Nov 27, 2016 3:40 PM

Feb 2010
SheyCroix said:
Anyone knows if the maximum tries for the Voice Actor/Actress Challenge is 4? Since it says "x2, x3, and x4 badges"

4 times max

Nov 27, 2016 4:32 PM
Ice Queen

May 2014
Punkero said:

Scavenger Hunts do not allow previously seen.

ok, good thing I checked then..! :) Thanks!
Nov 28, 2016 1:28 AM

Apr 2010
So, as I'm nearing completion on the Genre-OVAs Challenge, I've hit a snag.

There are a grand total of 7 Josei OVA. Of those, I've watched three (the Nodame & Chihayafuru ones) quite some time ago. And, to the best of my knowledge, the other four haven't been subbed at all.

I have watched a bit of unsubbed Josei anime in the past because it was literally the only choice available left to me, but that was a three-minute special. I'm really not keen on doing that again for 28+ minutes.

So, what can I do here ?
Nov 28, 2016 7:59 AM

Nov 2013
I would say using previously watched in these cases should be okay, but you should probably get riho to confirm it.

Nov 28, 2016 3:21 PM
Puddi Queen

Oct 2009
GamerDLM said:
MysticGoose said:
I'm wondering how the easy, medium, hard, and conquered difficulties work. So If I were doing the demographics challenge, and I wanted to get the hard reward, would that be a total of 25, or 70 series completed? If it's 25, would that only be giving me credit for the hard challenge, and not the easy/medium challenges?

If you complete 25 you just complete hard, to get through all three ranks and get the associated points you would have to watch 60. So you can start with any section like say I tend to start with hard/conquered and work my way down or you can start at easy and work your way up.
You'll notice on the challenge turn in there's a small section for updating challenges so say you can record your progress if you happen to complete easy while working towards hard.
There's also the note that completing all of the ranks at least once often gives the option for things like X2 badges which is basically doing the all of challenge over again for an improved badge.
So to use your example the maximum amount of points you can get for the Demographics challenge is 7 for one full attempt, each version (easy/medium/hard) cannot have series that overlap, so to complete all of them you would need 60 series. If you did hard first you would then get the hard reward (Hard version badge and 3.5 Points).

I want to quote @GamerDLM because I have entered the Mystery Challenge and have noticed that participants are 'upgrading' their easy lists into hard lists by adding a few anime to their easy list instead of starting all over again. I see many participants add 10 new titles to their easy list to get the medium rank and then simply add 10 more to get the hard rank while actually starting over means they have to watch 30 titles instead of 20.

Is this something that should be adressed to the participants in the challenge? I don't believe upgrading your easy list is the point of the system as it is to motivate you into watching more and more. Perhaps I'm a bit too serious about it though..
Nov 28, 2016 4:20 PM

Feb 2014
Lilviscious said:
GamerDLM said:

If you complete 25 you just complete hard, to get through all three ranks and get the associated points you would have to watch 60. So you can start with any section like say I tend to start with hard/conquered and work my way down or you can start at easy and work your way up.
You'll notice on the challenge turn in there's a small section for updating challenges so say you can record your progress if you happen to complete easy while working towards hard.
There's also the note that completing all of the ranks at least once often gives the option for things like X2 badges which is basically doing the all of challenge over again for an improved badge.
So to use your example the maximum amount of points you can get for the Demographics challenge is 7 for one full attempt, each version (easy/medium/hard) cannot have series that overlap, so to complete all of them you would need 60 series. If you did hard first you would then get the hard reward (Hard version badge and 3.5 Points).

I want to quote @GamerDLM because I have entered the Mystery Challenge and have noticed that participants are 'upgrading' their easy lists into hard lists by adding a few anime to their easy list instead of starting all over again. I see many participants add 10 new titles to their easy list to get the medium rank and then simply add 10 more to get the hard rank while actually starting over means they have to watch 30 titles instead of 20.

Is this something that should be adressed to the participants in the challenge? I don't believe upgrading your easy list is the point of the system as it is to motivate you into watching more and more. Perhaps I'm a bit too serious about it though..

it's actually perfectly within the rules to do that, even club staff members do it that way, I'm in fact upgrading my mystery challenge as I type this, there isn't really a "point" in system, everyone can do the challenges the way they want, for example, I want to reclaim this badge
without having to go through 60 mystery series, I don't mind not getting the whole 4.25 points that challenge provides.
Nov 28, 2016 4:32 PM

Dec 2015
@Lilviscious
Whether you upgrade or start new, the total amount of new anime you need to watch would still be the same.
Let's use the Mystery Challenge as an example:

Upgrading :
10 previously watched + 20 newly watched (Hard) + 20 newly watched (Medium) + 10 newly watched (Easy) = 50 newly watched anime

Not Upgrading:
10 previously watched (Easy) + 30 newly watched (Hard) + 20 newly watched (Medium) = 50 newly watched anime

The only advantage to upgrading is that it gives you a slight head start to achieve the next difficulty level.
Nov 28, 2016 8:53 PM

Jan 2011
Jhiday said:

There are a grand total of 7 Josei OVA. Of those, I've watched three (the Nodame & Chihayafuru ones) quite some time ago. And, to the best of my knowledge, the other four haven't been subbed at all.

I have watched a bit of unsubbed Josei anime in the past because it was literally the only choice available left to me, but that was a three-minute special. I'm really not keen on doing that again for 28+ minutes.

So, what can I do here ?

I am starting the challenge myself too and am planning my list and ran into this issue as well. Along with Dementia and Game (albeit Yahabe is technically possible for Game but there is a big issue with it database-wise that will result in its deletion unless MAL mods finally allow Taiwanese anime).

This ties in with my earlier post for Genre Movie
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1492431&show=500#msg48677302

And actually is an issue for Josei as well for my Genre Specials.

Bottom line--do we get a free pass for having watched all possible English releases of a Type+Genre or do we replace it with an unused Genre (exuding Rating: Rx - Hentai)? And I guess if everything from an unused Genres was already watched too, then double up of a genre of your choice? So you could do 2 Action OVAs to make up for the loss of a Josei. So then everyone who completes the challenge all watched 40 items (or however many items for each respective Genre challenge).
Nov 28, 2016 11:27 PM
Puddi Queen

Oct 2009
Kreyul said:
@Lilviscious
Whether you upgrade or start new, the total amount of new anime you need to watch would still be the same.
Let's use the Mystery Challenge as an example:

Upgrading :
10 previously watched + 20 newly watched (Hard) + 20 newly watched (Medium) + 10 newly watched (Easy) = 50 newly watched anime

Not Upgrading:
10 previously watched (Easy) + 30 newly watched (Hard) + 20 newly watched (Medium) = 50 newly watched anime

The only advantage to upgrading is that it gives you a slight head start to achieve the next difficulty level.

Why would you need to add 10 newly watched anime to get easy if you'd upgrade your list? Making a list of 10 previously watched series is enough to get the easy rank so by upgrading you'd watch 10 less than by doing each rank separately?

With upgrading in the Mystery Challenge it's actually as follows if I look at this and this post:
10 previously watched (Easy) + 10 newly watched (Medium) + 10 newly watched (Hard) = 30 newly watched anime to get all ranks.

Also, thanks to @Punkero for answering me so quickly! I simply didn't know if it was allowed or not. It's a bit disappointing to be honest, because you get the same rank if you do either but the ones who do the ranks separately spend more effort and time. Then again, anyone can just get the banner and stick it to their profile without ever entering in the first place..
Nov 28, 2016 11:50 PM

Apr 2010
Lilviscious said:
Why would you need to add 10 newly watched anime to get easy if you'd upgrade your list?

Basically, upgrading from Easy to, say, Medium, makes you "lose" the Easy rank. You need to do it again to get it back (and the points associated).

That's the main drawback of upgrading : you can't claim the former levels after it until you do them all over again. (But then, there are people like me who don't care about getting ALL the versions of a challenge, and only care to keep the highest difficulty ; upgrading is ideal for us.)
Nov 29, 2016 6:55 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Since I didn't see an answer there nor further details I'm quoting @Leinchetzu from the club's comments

Leinchetzu said:
I don't really understand the stuff with the challenges. Could someone explain it to me and give me a good challenge? I might be looking forward to it.

What about them you don't understand? Or is it with one in particular?

Each challenge tends to have their rules and/or explanations in their first post. I suggest checking the FAQs and the Rules / Explanations. There's also the Newsletter, very useful since they include a section for new users called < Beginners' Guide > which might help you getting started in all the challenges and this club. If you like them you can sign up so you are notified whenever there's a new one posted.

(^_^)/

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 30, 2016 8:55 AM

Sep 2011
Not sure if these were ever answered or not... but here ya go xD

Akai_Shuichi said:
Would Emilia from Re:Zero count as "Mixed Eyes" for the People Challenge?
I'd say no - her eyes are purple. Mixed eyes was more a target of one eye being one color and the other being another (if I'm remembering initial challenge intentions right... lol)

greatvillage said:
If the title's page on MAL lacks info about its producers/studios (example), does watching it counts towards "Watch anime from a studio you don’t know"?
It was more targeted at a studio you've only ever seen (for example) 5 series from out of 100s possible - but it would count, yes

SheyCroix said:
SheyCroix said:
I need help, quite a bit of it. Regarding the Alpha-Movies Seasonal Challenge, I had it on-hold and I'm planning to resume it soon, but I can't find some entries needed that can qualify.

For < SPRING (Apr/May/Jun) > I'm in need of something that starts with < I >
for < WINTER (Jan/Feb/Mar) > I'm in need of something that starts with < I > and < J >

I searched and found for spring
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2831/Ie_Naki_Ko_Movie *
https://myanimelist.net/anime/24347/Inazuma_Eleven__Chou_Jigen_Dream_Match
https://myanimelist.net/anime/28235/Indie_Anibox__Selma_Danbaekjil_Coffee *
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2132/Inukami_The_Movie__Tokumei_Reiteki_Sousakan_Karina_Shirou

and for winter
https://myanimelist.net/anime/187/Initial_D_Third_Stage
https://myanimelist.net/anime/3603/JoJo_no_Kimyou_na_Bouken__Phantom_Blood *
https://myanimelist.net/anime/8228/Jigoku_Sensei_Nube__Gozen_0_toki_Nube_Shisu

and I can't watch any of those. Well, I can, but I don't like watching a movie if there's a main series to watch first and I haven't seen yet any of those. As for the stand alone * I can't find them online and/or subbed. What can I do to finish this challenge? Do I have to watch the main series to be able to finish this?

@riho88riho
In the end I will need an alternative at least for the < I > for Winter... I don't want to get into Initial D yet, don't have enough time at the moment and I want to finish this one before 2017...
That's fine, I'll make I as an exception like the others

lanblade said:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1487830

So I'm getting close to the end and have realized that "Any previous movies already seen before you start are not counted; start day is the day you post." poses an issue in the Thriller genre. I have previously seen all of the Thriller genre movies that are available (honestly, there's only 23 of them and most are crazy popular/famous). The two left overs are
https://myanimelist.net/anime/21025/Chang
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34048/Seoul-yeok
which I have found no English release for.

That means I'll be stuck at 36/37. Can I replace the Thriller genre for Shounen-Ai? Because of the 6 genres not used for the challenge that's the only one that has a movie I haven't seen yet (if they had any anime listed to begin with). https://myanimelist.net/anime/30346/Doukyuusei_Movie
That way I still complete 37 films for the challenge just like everyone else.
Make a little * and explaination at the bottom (linking to this post to show my acceptance) and I'll accept you replacing Thriller with the shounen-ai genre

SheyCroix said:
Currently it is limited to 4 times. If someone completes all 4 and is still interested in doing more, I'll consider it at that time lol

Jhiday said:

So, what can I do here ?
Make a note, reference this post if needed for the inspectors - you can use previously for josei if you've seen all the subbed available

lanblade said:
Jhiday said:

So, what can I do here ?

I am starting the challenge myself too and am planning my list and ran into this issue as well. Along with Dementia and Game (albeit Yahabe is technically possible for Game but there is a big issue with it database-wise that will result in its deletion unless MAL mods finally allow Taiwanese anime).

This ties in with my earlier post for Genre Movie
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1492431&show=500#msg48677302

And actually is an issue for Josei as well for my Genre Specials.

Bottom line--do we get a free pass for having watched all possible English releases of a Type+Genre or do we replace it with an unused Genre (exuding Rating: Rx - Hentai)? And I guess if everything from an unused Genres was already watched too, then double up of a genre of your choice? So you could do 2 Action OVAs to make up for the loss of a Josei. So then everyone who completes the challenge all watched 40 items (or however many items for each respective Genre challenge).
f it's only one, I'd say a free pass, but if there are more than one I'd think it a bit more fair if they watch something else sintead (a free, pick whatcha want but the total is the same kinda situation)

Phew... I miss anyone? >.< Sorry if I did, let me know!
Nov 30, 2016 9:25 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
riho88riho said:
That's fine, I'll make I as an exception like the others

Yas, thanks~

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 30, 2016 9:27 AM

Feb 2010
@riho88riho My doubt was anwsered, but with the contrary response, lol. But you're actually wrong about the purpose of the criteria. It doesn't ask for heterochromia (best proof is that in that case it would ask for "heterochromia" instead of "mixed eyes". It actually specifies that both things works... and to be honest, I think that's the correct way to go... Heterochromia is relatively popular in fanart and stuff like that, but there's not many characters out there that actually have heterochromia, even less that are actually main characters. Even considering mixed eyes like it's currently supposed to be it's quite hard.... but adding characters like Emilia (purple with light blue) or Simon's girl in TTGL (forgot her name right now) does help increasing possibilities.

EDIT: This is exactly what it says in the Mixed Eyes criteria: "Different eye colors or the eye color is mixed/multiple colors"
Akai_ShuichiNov 30, 2016 9:33 AM

Nov 30, 2016 10:40 AM

Sep 2011
Akai_Shuichi said:
@riho88riho My doubt was anwsered, but with the contrary response, lol. But you're actually wrong about the purpose of the criteria. It doesn't ask for heterochromia (best proof is that in that case it would ask for "heterochromia" instead of "mixed eyes". It actually specifies that both things works... and to be honest, I think that's the correct way to go... Heterochromia is relatively popular in fanart and stuff like that, but there's not many characters out there that actually have heterochromia, even less that are actually main characters. Even considering mixed eyes like it's currently supposed to be it's quite hard.... but adding characters like Emilia (purple with light blue) or Simon's girl in TTGL (forgot her name right now) does help increasing possibilities.

EDIT: This is exactly what it says in the Mixed Eyes criteria: "Different eye colors or the eye color is mixed/multiple colors"
Then go with that XD I personally (for who knows why) was under the impression it literally meant different eyes, but makes it easier on me if it allows any eyes that are just literally mixing colors (like all the eyes in Love Stage lmao)
Nov 30, 2016 3:08 PM

Sep 2014
I'm confused about the People Challenge:
Can you use the same series multiple times, as long as you use different main characters?
For example, MM!, can I use Yuuno for purple hair, then use Mio for blonde hair?

The wording in the forum topic: "Related series can be used more than once but cannot be for the same character(s)"
Nov 30, 2016 3:14 PM

Feb 2010
Shanayaaa said:
Can you use the same series multiple times, as long as you use different main characters?
For example, MM!, can I use Yuuno for purple hair, then use Mio for blonde hair?

The wording in the forum topic: "Related series can be used more than once but cannot be for the same character(s)"

No, you can't use the same series, but you can use the same franchise. For example, Mio from MM! for blonde hair and Yuno from MM! Specials for purple hair.

Nov 30, 2016 3:17 PM

Sep 2014
Akai_Shuichi said:
Shanayaaa said:

No, you can't use the same series, but you can use the same franchise. For example, Mio from MM! for blonde hair and Yuno from MM! Specials for purple hair.

Thought so haha, always good to check though - thank you!:)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (43) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» OVA Scum Challenge ( 1 2 3 )

SheyCroix - Apr 27, 2020

107 by redincall »»
36 minutes ago

» Scavenger Hunt #01 [Treasure Set] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Jun 8, 2016

467 by redincall »»
43 minutes ago

Sticky: » 🏆 Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

8822 by Yterbium »»
60 minutes ago

» 🌸April 2024 Challenge [NEW RESTRICTION ADDED] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

AWCC_admin - Mar 31

200 by RachelPanda »»
2 hours ago

» ⚔️ AWCC Staff Battle '24: I Died From Lack of Sleep Trying To Finish All These Challenges and Woke Up in Another World Where the AWCC Staff Are All Villains ( う-´)づ︻╦̵̵̿╤── \(˚☐˚”)/ ( 1 2 3 4 )

Bri - Feb 29

175 by HEIKE7000 »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.