Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (43) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »
Sep 3, 2019 8:04 AM

Apr 2010
tamochinnn said:
Went through discussions, and I might be dang blind in this, but there's no Shounen or Seinen challenges?
OR is it only included in Demographics Challenge?

//Josei had its own challenge in genre-based challenges, so i thought...//

The main reason why challenges don't exist (yet) is usually that nobody has suggested them. Some of the Genre challenge were only created very recently (Action and Adventure this year, for example) because of this.

(the Josei challenge actually predates the Demographics challenge by a bit ; it's one of our earliest Genre challenges.)
Sep 10, 2019 6:36 AM

Oct 2016
For Scavenger Hunt #28

Requirements: Find and watch a series...with the word "safe" anywhere in the description

Can it be a longer word like safeguard?
Sep 25, 2019 9:08 AM

Jul 2013
I'm not sure if this has already been asked, sooo...

about invalid entries: after you fix what needed fixing and the inspector says you're all set now, do you need to resubmit the challenge or do something else? or has it already been validated and I don't need to do anything else?

Sep 25, 2019 9:12 AM

Apr 2010
isahbellah said:
I'm not sure if this has already been asked, sooo...

about invalid entries: after you fix what needed fixing and the inspector says you're all set now, do you need to resubmit the challenge or do something else? or has it already been validated and I don't need to do anything else?

Unless your turnin has been crossed out (either in the turnin thread or the Hall of Fame), there is no need to re-submit it.
Oct 6, 2019 9:53 AM

Aug 2015
On the Movie Watching Challenge https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1632660&show=0
Both films I have chosen (Tekkon Kinkreet and Koe No Katachi) have Songs for the OP by artists that have nothing else on MAL. What should I do for that challenge?
Oct 7, 2019 10:22 PM
Phantom Thief

Jan 2012
can we apply to help with challenge validations ?
It seems like there is alot of backlog to catch up on, and if possible I'd like to help out.
Who should I send a message to to help with that.
If not then is there any way to make the challenge turn ins easier for staff to validate?
Oct 7, 2019 11:02 PM

Jan 2017
foxxykat1223 said:
For Scavenger Hunt #28

Requirements: Find and watch a series...with the word "safe" anywhere in the description

Can it be a longer word like safeguard?

Yes, that should be fine.

7kaneki7 said:
On the Movie Watching Challenge https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1632660&show=0
Both films I have chosen (Tekkon Kinkreet and Koe No Katachi) have Songs for the OP by artists that have nothing else on MAL. What should I do for that challenge?

I would suggest picking a different back-up movie, check ahead of time if the OP/ED artists have other songs.

Rage_Beat06 said:
can we apply to help with challenge validations ?
It seems like there is alot of backlog to catch up on, and if possible I'd like to help out.
Who should I send a message to to help with that.
If not then is there any way to make the challenge turn ins easier for staff to validate?

As of right now, there is no position open for an inspector. If one does open up, the club will be notified.

kallah said:
Back in 2017, I watched Full Moon wo Sagashite for my Magical Challenge second attempt to fill the criteria that asks for an anime ranked in the top 500. However, that show isn't in the top 500 anymore. And I forgot to screenshot the ranking...

I tried Waybackmachine, but the screenshots from 2017 just keep redirecting to 2016 or 2019. Then I attempted to use an alternative called archive.fo and found this screenshot that was taken on 26/3/2017 with rank 447 displayed. I watched the show from 21/5/2017 to 2/7/2017. Would the delay between the time I watched and the archived screenshot be considered acceptable? Because I'd rather avoid watching another magical girl for that criteria if possible (since the amount of magical girl stuff in the top 500 is a bit limited).

I think it would be acceptable, the gap isn't that big between your watching date and the screenshot.

Yterbium said:
I did the medium special-per-day challenge but was notified I forgot to add one of my entries to my list. Is this fixable or do I have to start over?

If you watched it and just forgot to add it on, go ahead and add it with the correct dates. If you have to use a replacement, reply to the inspector on the Invalids thread. We will almost always give you extra time to watch a replacement for the timed challenges.

Daisy-Sensei said:
in Scavenger Hunt #03

one of the challenges
" ... that has snakes in it"

Will Half human and half snake be accepted ?
Will familiar be accepted if its stated he\she is a snake?

or it has to be Animal snake?

Animal snake

GakutoDeathGlare said:
Hi,

On the OVA per day challenge, I accidentally watched a special thinking it was an OVA a couple of days ago. Can I watch two OVAs today to make up for it, or do I have to start again?

Thanks.

If you already did this, make a note on your challenge so us Inspectors know what happened.
Oct 8, 2019 8:02 AM

Aug 2015
Imyreld said:

7kaneki7 said:

I would suggest picking a different back-up movie, check ahead of time if the OP/ED artists have other songs.

I will go and do that. Thanks!
Oct 18, 2019 9:57 AM

Oct 2016
For the Samurai Challenge. Can we use anything listed on aniDB or is it just from here?
Oct 18, 2019 2:34 PM

Jan 2017
foxxykat1223 said:
For the Samurai Challenge. Can we use anything listed on aniDB or is it just from here?

Just on MAL
Oct 20, 2019 9:13 PM

Jan 2018
Does spirirts/youmu from kyoukai no kanata counts as yokai?
Regarding standalone anime, is adaptation okay? Or is it restricted to original anime only? What about 'other'?
I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 20, 2019 9:26 PM

Jan 2017
Idiysar_Almond said:
Regarding standalone anime, is adaptation okay? Or is it restricted to original anime only? What about 'other'?

If you are asking for the Oct bonus, Kanbara from Kyoukai no Kanata would count as a youkai character. (He's tagged on Anime-Planet) For stand-alone, any adaptation is fine, it just means it doesn't have any related anime (sequels, side stories, etc).
Oct 21, 2019 2:00 AM

Jan 2018
Imyreld said:
Idiysar_Almond said:

If you are asking for the Oct bonus, Kanbara from Kyoukai no Kanata would count as a youkai character. (He's tagged on Anime-Planet) For stand-alone, any adaptation is fine, it just means it doesn't have any related anime (sequels, side stories, etc).

Indeed was asking for that. Thanks!
I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 25, 2019 12:16 AM

Sep 2012
guys in Halloween Bingo
"Cannot use the same series twice." thats mean i cant use different OVAs, Specials from same series ?

e.g.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34534
https://myanimelist.net/anime/18849
https://myanimelist.net/anime/20651

same Series but different OVA's Specials
Oct 25, 2019 12:33 AM

Jan 2017
Daisy-Sensei said:
guys in Halloween Bingo
"Cannot use the same series twice." thats mean i cant use different OVAs, Specials from same series ?

e.g.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34534
https://myanimelist.net/anime/18849
https://myanimelist.net/anime/20651

same Series but different OVA's Specials

It's ok to use them. "Series" in this case meant a single anime. We'll usually say franchise if we mean the whole thing.
Nov 2, 2019 1:16 AM

Sep 2012
@Imyreld

just to confirm regarding Highlighted Challenge: November 2019

for Conquered: 25 Series
do i watch 25 series from each challenge (means total 50 series)
or i can do the following
watching 25 series Gourmet only

or divide them between Gourmet and Ghibli

or is it just at least 10 series from each and last 5 can be any of both challenges
Nov 2, 2019 1:24 AM

Jan 2017
Daisy-Sensei said:
@Imyreld

just to confirm regarding Highlighted Challenge: November 2019

for Conquered: 25 Series
do i watch 25 series from each challenge (means total 50 series)
or i can do the following
watching 25 series Gourmet only

or divide them between Gourmet and Ghibli

or is it just at least 10 series from each and last 5 can be any of both challenges

25 total, you can split it up from Ghibli and Gourmet however you want (or watch all from one list)
Nov 6, 2019 1:39 AM

Oct 2016
Nov 6, 2019 1:46 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
CrysisSwarmXX7 said:
@SheyCroix how can i join the database?

If you mean our Hall of Fame, you are added once you turn-in any challenge. That one is indeed auto.

For turning in once u finish, use this thread.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 7, 2019 3:26 PM

Mar 2016
In the Multi. Genre challenge Conquered version I can use any time the genres just not exactly the same five?

Nov 7, 2019 7:28 PM

Jan 2017
YayakoChii said:
In the Multi. Genre challenge Conquered version I can use any time the genres just not exactly the same five?

Yes you can use the genre more than 5 times, just not the same combination.
Nov 8, 2019 2:00 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Please, use this thread for questions, instead of making one of your own

Topic: What are the Points you get from Completing AWCs for?
Afloo said:
Sorry for my ignorance. I just don't know what those points are for. Can Someone tell me?

To reply, the points for completing the official AWC have yet to be appointed.
If you mean points in general, the ones given to all challenges, they are just like bragging rights. They don't add nor take away from you doing this for fun.

quoting as it was the reply there
Amitte_Sukku said:
Last time I checked, they allowed you to request a badge to showcase how many points you got for completing various challenges. So just for pimping yourself, or however you wanna call it. Sooo... nothing important, in my opinion. And don't beat yourself up over it, there's nothing to feel "ignorant" about. :)

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 8, 2019 3:07 PM

Mar 2016
So I just realized that on HoF at the chronological turn ins I have a few ones with a big X and strikethrough. Can I ask that what does that mean? I havent got any warning that there is something wrong with them. What could be anyway with a Fantasy Easy challenge where we can even use previously seen anime?
YayakoChiiNov 8, 2019 5:12 PM

Nov 8, 2019 4:03 PM

Jan 2017
YayakoChii said:
So I just realized that on HoF at the chronological turn ins I have a few ones with a big X and strikethrough. Can I ask that what does that mean? I havent got any warning that there is something wrong with them. What could be anyway with a Fantasy Easy challenge where we can even use previously seen anime?

This means that a challenge of yours was brought up on the Invalids thread and was never fixed. The post that mentioned your School Easy, Slice of Life Easy, and Fantasy Easy is Here. Don't worry, this doesn't mean the points are lost. You just have to fix the mistakes and turn it in again. Let me know if you have any more questions.
Nov 8, 2019 5:09 PM

Mar 2016
Imyreld said:
YayakoChii said:

This means that a challenge of yours was brought up on the Invalids thread and was never fixed. The post that mentioned your School Easy, Slice of Life Easy, and Fantasy Easy is Here. Don't worry, this doesn't mean the points are lost. You just have to fix the mistakes and turn it in again. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Its interesting, because I never got the notification. I know that I never fixed my movie-matching challenges, but I fixed everything else when MAL give me the notification. I dont know why is that I dont get everything. Last time the Hi-Score Ch didnt show up although after I saw that it started, my name was there... So I am pretty pissed right now. :/

Thanks for the help.

YayakoChiiNov 8, 2019 5:46 PM

Nov 8, 2019 8:40 PM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Jan 2013
I really love that you can check things though Hall of Fame function. Thanks for making it!!

A slight issue though. For the CGI Challenge the sources listed for the challenge are Anime-Planet or AniDB but the only source recognized by the MAL Hall of Fame is [A-P "cg-animation"]

LINKS
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites
Forum by Evil Club - snowman 2023

Nov 9, 2019 1:13 AM

Apr 2010
YayakoChii said:
Its interesting, because I never got the notification.

Can you check your notification settings ? Invalid challenges are usually notified through Forum Quotes, should you should have that "On" at least for the Web notifications.

RachelPanda said:
A slight issue though. For the CGI Challenge the sources listed for the challenge are Anime-Planet or AniDB but the only source recognized by the MAL Hall of Fame is [A-P "cg-animation"]

That's on purpose ; I noticed when setting up the Hall of Fame checklist that the AniDB tag for CG is basically useless : about 30-50% of the anime listed with it only have very minimal amounts of CG animation. We should probably remove it as an allowed source in the challenge's forum thread. (@SheyCroix)
Nov 9, 2019 1:51 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Will look into that. Thanks for mentioning it, Rachel.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 9, 2019 3:44 AM

Mar 2016
Jhiday said:
YayakoChii said:

Can you check your notification settings ? Invalid challenges are usually notified through Forum Quotes, should you should have that "On" at least for the Web notifications.

Everything is ON, and I get notification most of the time, but sometimes I dont. For example when my other invalid challenges have been quoted I got it and fixed them right away, but from this post never get any, or MAL didnt sign this at my notifications. Just as one of the HI-Scored challenges, my name was there but the notification missed, and the other times I got it. I dont know why.

Imyreld said:

In fact I have one more question. My other challenges which has been set as invalid are the Numbers CH, so if I turn them again is it enough if I fix the thing which have been mentioned? Because if I have to redo it, it will be real painful. I'm sure that most of the numbers which were good now wont be.

And another question. @SheyCroix In the movie matching challenge if tthere arent any anime with the same score as my 1st pick, then can I use my 2nd pick? I watched Akira a few months ago but I wasnt sure if its acceptable or not.

And am I understand well that in the Cheeky Santa LE '19 Challenge doesnt matter which difficulty I choose, I will get the same point for all of them?
YayakoChiiNov 9, 2019 8:17 AM

Nov 9, 2019 8:22 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
YayakoChii said:
And another question. @SheyCroix In the movie matching challenge if tthere arent any anime with the same score as my 1st pick, then can I use my 2nd pick? I watched Akira a few months ago but I wasnt sure if its acceptable or not.

And am I understand well that in the Cheeky Santa LE '19 Challenge doesnt matter which difficulty I choose, I will get the same point for all of them?

Movie-Matching
- Yes, your second pick is to be used when you can't find something with the first one

Santa
- Yes, the difficulty is so your santa knows what kind of recs you want. As long as u watch as per required, you will get the points

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 9, 2019 9:17 AM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Jan 2013
Jhiday said:
YayakoChii said:

RachelPanda said:

That's on purpose ; I noticed when setting up the Hall of Fame checklist that the AniDB tag for CG is basically useless : about 30-50% of the anime listed with it only have very minimal amounts of CG animation. We should probably remove it as an allowed source in the challenge's forum thread. (@SheyCroix)

So, if we already have it turned in with the old sources available, is it going to be denied then?? Isn't it a bit unfair to decide that a source you normally used isn't a good enough source for just one subject? I know when it changed my completion went from past Medium to less than Easy completed...that's huge.

LINKS
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites

Nov 9, 2019 10:58 AM

Sep 2012
can i do a challenge more than once?

e.g.
First i will start with
Easy,
after completing,
i will start next difficulty,
and so on,,
is that allowed?
and will i get point for each difficulty i do ?

if yes, shouldn't be the hardest to give the total of all previous difficulty ? so points will be the same... if each challenge allow user to do different difficulty, than i can grind most of them...

so basically, can i do a challenge more than once? and will i get points for each difficulty i do?
Nov 9, 2019 3:12 PM

May 2017
Daisy-Sensei said:
can i do a challenge more than once?

e.g.
First i will start with
Easy,
after completing,
i will start next difficulty,
and so on,,
is that allowed?
and will i get point for each difficulty i do ?

if yes, shouldn't be the hardest to give the total of all previous difficulty ? so points will be the same... if each challenge allow user to do different difficulty, than i can grind most of them...

so basically, can i do a challenge more than once? and will i get points for each difficulty i do?

The number of times you can complete a challenge depends on which challenge it is.

For example, the Mystery Challenge here has 3 levels (easy, medium, hard), and then you can complete those a second time (easy x2, medium X2, hard X2).

The points are shown at the top of each challenge post (for Mystery it's 0.5 for easy, 1.25 for medium, 2.25 for hard)

Read the instructions for each challenge and it will tell you exactly what you need to do. If you have questions for a particular one feel free to ask here or ask one of the AWC staff :)
Nov 10, 2019 4:43 AM

Jan 2017
YayakoChii said:
Imyreld said:

In fact I have one more question. My other challenges which has been set as invalid are the Numbers CH, so if I turn them again is it enough if I fix the thing which have been mentioned? Because if I have to redo it, it will be real painful. I'm sure that most of the numbers which were good now wont be.?

You don't have to do them over, fixing any mistakes from before and resubmitting like you did is just fine.
Nov 10, 2019 5:23 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
RachelPanda said:
Jhiday said:

So, if we already have it turned in with the old sources available, is it going to be denied then?? Isn't it a bit unfair to decide that a source you normally used isn't a good enough source for just one subject? I know when it changed my completion went from past Medium to less than Easy completed...that's huge.

I wanted to help you somehow if that was the case, but I don't see any turn-ins for that challenge from you. I went to check your post, and there's no progress listed. We don't know what you had watched or not from before you noticed that source and we fixed the mistake of it displayed on the post. Otherwise, part of what's stated on the recently shared notice would have applied to you.

As a side note, most (if not all) the valid anime from anidb is listed on Anime-Planet. Anidb list includes anime with minimal use (if any) of CGI and doesn't really represent what we are want from that challenge.
SheyCroixNov 10, 2019 5:26 AM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 10, 2019 8:37 AM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Jan 2013
@SheyCroix

Ya, I noticed I forgot to submit that one when I saw the change. The badge I was using was "working on hard" but there was no progression on the challenge site, that is how I caught the discrepancy. Thanks for checking into it anyways.

Back to the drawing board!

LINKS
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites

Nov 11, 2019 11:11 AM

Mar 2016
Hi!

So firstly, I'm really pissed off, because it was a coincidence that I noticed that @Imyreld quoted my post on the invalid entries, because I didnt get any notification, again. Here is the proof: https://imgur.com/gKP5GK5 I have been quoted 4 hours ago so it should be between the first and second ones.
I dont know how MAL forum works, but I can think of only one explanation... At least my theory is that if you quote someone after you sent your post and just edit the quoting, the person wont get notification. I'm not sure if its true or not, but when @Imyreld quoted my post here, I got the notification, because everything is ON in the settings.

So now I'm sure that I had to browse through the entire Invalid entries, because there is a big chance that I havent get many quoting's notification.

Could you look into what could be the problem? Maybe there are others too who dont get these notifications. Thanks. @SheyCroix @Jhiday

And now that I have calmed down, could someone help me with the People challenge? :D

What is Mafuyu's (from Given) eye and hair color? Ani-db isnt listing it.
Mary from Mary to Majo no Hana's hair is really red? It seems orange to me, but again, Ani-db lists it as red.
And do the half-demons count as a demon?

Thanks!

Nov 11, 2019 11:34 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
YayakoChii said:
Hi!

So firstly, I'm really pissed off, because it was a coincidence that I noticed that @Imyreld quoted my post on the invalid entries, because I didnt get any notification, again. Here is the proof: https://imgur.com/gKP5GK5 I have been quoted 4 hours ago so it should be between the first and second ones.
I dont know how MAL forum works, but I can think of only one explanation... At least my theory is that if you quote someone after you sent your post and just edit the quoting, the person wont get notification. I'm not sure if its true or not, but when @Imyreld quoted my post here, I got the notification, because everything is ON in the settings.

So now I'm sure that I had to browse through the entire Invalid entries, because there is a big chance that I havent get many quoting's notification.

Could you look into what could be the problem? Maybe there are others too who dont get these notifications. Thanks. @SheyCroix @Jhiday

And now that I have calmed down, could someone help me with the People challenge? :D

What is Mafuyu's (from Given) eye and hair color? Ani-db isnt listing it.
Mary from Mary to Majo no Hana's hair is really red? It seems orange to me, but again, Ani-db lists it as red.
And do the half-demons count as a demon?

Thanks!

We can test that out tho, I will quote u after a while on this post so let me know if u get it or not. You can also check your HoF page for the just in case ur invalids were already updated there.

One thing I can think of, which I saw in the past but most of those are things MAL has been working off, is that the quote/mention feature had a cap per post for the notif to work. Before, it was only 50/per post (but I am aware that it has changed since I have tested it). Maybe it's something similar with the quoting system.

Will check the series to let u know.

Mafuyu https://given.fandom.com/wiki/Mafuyu_Sato
Hair Color Salmon pink
Eye Color Salmon

Mary https://www.anime-planet.com/characters/mary-smith
apparently it is red

unsure about last one for this club

added @YayakoChii too after a while
SheyCroixNov 11, 2019 11:57 AM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 11, 2019 12:09 PM

Apr 2010
I think there's another possible explanation : we noticed back when we were doing the newsletter that there is a hard limit in MAL to how many notification a single forum post can send.

The weird thing is that the cutoff isn't at which point a given user is quoted/mentioned, but in alphabetical order of users. (Hence why YayakoChii often doesn't get notifications.)

The solution would then be to have less quotes/notifications per invalid post (by splitting the posts more).
Nov 11, 2019 12:11 PM

Mar 2016
SheyCroix said:

We can test that out tho, I will quote u after a while on this post so let me know if u get it or not. You can also check your HoF page for the just in case ur invalids were already updated there.

One thing I can think of, which I saw in the past but most of those are things MAL has been working off, is that the quote/mention feature had a cap per post for the notif to work. Before, it was only 50/per post (but I am aware that it has changed since I have tested it). Maybe it's something similar with the quoting system.

Will check the series to let u know.

Mafuyu https://given.fandom.com/wiki/Mafuyu_Sato
Hair Color Salmon pink
Eye Color Salmon

Mary https://www.anime-planet.com/characters/mary-smith
apparently it is red

unsure about last one for this club

added @YayakoChii too after a while

Hm, I got the notification, so maybe there is a little possibily that too much quoting isnt working. I mean that was my other theory, but it worked from the previous quotings. Although in the last few months I didnt get any notification from the Invalid entries, so maybe it had been working for a while but now it isnt.

And thanks for the info. :)

Jhiday said:
I think there's another possible explanation : we noticed back when we were doing the newsletter that there is a hard limit in MAL to how many notification a single forum post can send.

The weird thing is that the cutoff isn't at which point a given user is quoted/mentioned, but in alphabetical order of users. (Hence why YayakoChii often doesn't get notifications.)

The solution would then be to have less quotes/notifications per invalid post (by splitting the posts more).

Ah, its sounds convincing. Maybe I should change my username. XD
YayakoChiiNov 11, 2019 12:18 PM

Nov 11, 2019 3:05 PM

Mar 2016
@Jhiday @SheyCroix

I checked the quoting system, I mean how many quotings were posted when I didnt get the notification. I havent got it 5 times, these had 22,25,30,30+,30+ quotings. And I found one when I got the notification and there were exactly 20 quotes in the post.
So I think I can say that the upper limit is 20 quotes (you can quote one person more than once in the post and it will still count as one quote).

I hope that it can be solved. Because I really want to know when I have to fix my challenges. :) Thanks.
YayakoChiiNov 11, 2019 3:13 PM

Nov 13, 2019 9:50 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Erurin said:
Up until now, I've just added anime I've seen in the past to my completed list and updated haphazardly without dates.

Can I still count those completed anime for my first Easy challenges so long as I start keeping better track of this stuff from now on?

@Erurin you can try checking your episode history for each anime and see if you can get the dates from there. That is, if you at least updated episode count every now and then (instead of just adding them once you were done).

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 18, 2019 12:02 AM

Dec 2016
I have a question about the Recommendations Challenge. One of my chains leads to One Piece, which is still airing. Do airing series count to where I'd have to watch One Piece up to its latest episode, or would I go to the next recommended series down?
Nov 18, 2019 12:07 AM

Jan 2017
Typhlame said:
I have a question about the Recommendations Challenge. One of my chains leads to One Piece, which is still airing. Do airing series count to where I'd have to watch One Piece up to its latest episode, or would I go to the next recommended series down?

If you look in the rules under the EXCEPTION spoiler, it states that "Ongoing/Airing shows can be skipped" so you don't have to watch it.
Nov 18, 2019 1:03 AM

Dec 2016
Imyreld said:
Typhlame said:

If you look in the rules under the EXCEPTION spoiler, it states that "Ongoing/Airing shows can be skipped" so you don't have to watch it.

Thank you! I thought I'd read through all the rules, but I guess I missed the Exception spoiler.
Nov 26, 2019 8:20 AM
Oct 2019
Quick question about the Theme Tags Challenge.. It says you can not use the same series twice so say I used Bakemonogatari for the angst tag does that mean I cannot use Nisemonogatari for the Angst tag as well?
Nov 26, 2019 8:34 AM

Jan 2017
HokageSenpai82 said:
Quick question about the Theme Tags Challenge.. It says you can not use the same series twice so say I used Bakemonogatari for the angst tag does that mean I cannot use Nisemonogatari for the Angst tag as well?

Series in this case means an individual anime. Since they are separate entries on MAL , its fine to use both.
Dec 6, 2019 8:26 AM

Sep 2018
This may have been asked before, but there is something I've been wondering about for a while. When watching an anime that has seasons split up into separate entries, like this and this for example, do they count as separate challenge entries or do you have to watch both seasons for it to count in a challenge?

Oh, duh, I feel a bit foolish now since my question was essentially answered in the post right above mine...
KristiwazhereDec 6, 2019 8:31 AM
Dec 16, 2019 8:30 AM

May 2017
Hey @Jhiday,

Looks like my HoF is doing something weird.

For this batch of turn-ins, there's two entries.

In my HoF it shows that there are three entries on that day, one of which is a Genre Space challenge (which doesn't exist is and showing invalid).

Can you please take a look when you have a moment?
Dec 16, 2019 9:09 AM

Apr 2010
Aeradae said:
Hey @Jhiday,

Looks like my HoF is doing something weird.

For this batch of turn-ins, there's two entries.

In my HoF it shows that there are three entries on that day, one of which is a Genre Space challenge (which doesn't exist is and showing invalid).

Can you please take a look when you have a moment?

The HoF got confused by your "Space Pilot" mention in the version line, now that there's actually a Space challenge.

I fixed the overall problem, but for the wrong extra turnin the easiest way to correct the situation was to just mark it as invalid.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (43) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 🏆 Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

8846 by Jaikeis »»
2 hours ago

» Sequel Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Imyreld - Oct 20, 2020

322 by Rage_Beat06 »»
3 hours ago

» 🌸April 2024 Challenge [NEW RESTRICTION ADDED] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

AWCC_admin - Mar 31

224 by jaeo_k »»
6 hours ago

» ⚔️ AWCC Staff Battle '24: I Died From Lack of Sleep Trying To Finish All These Challenges and Woke Up in Another World Where the AWCC Staff Are All Villains ( う-´)づ︻╦̵̵̿╤── \(˚☐˚”)/ ( 1 2 3 4 )

Bri - Feb 29

181 by Aur0ra »»
11 hours ago

» Content Rating Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Jun 21, 2017

456 by is_peque »»
Yesterday, 11:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.