Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (43) « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »
Aug 10, 2018 8:55 PM

Dec 2015
Aeradae said:
Hello, nice to see challenges are back ^^

As the club has been down for a few months, for challenges that "start date is the day you post", are we able to make a post now and use anime we've watched for June and July?

I'm going to have to say no. However, for time sensitive challenges (per-days), I will allow anime completed during the time list updates were available as long as you've updated your list daily. If you choose to do so, please remember to leave a note linked to this reply.
Aug 12, 2018 12:24 AM

Mar 2016
Hello!
Does Ookami to Koushinryou count in the August Challenge for "Watch an Anime with any kind of Plant in the Cover"?
There is wheat on the cover and I'm not sure if its okay.
Thanks.

Aug 12, 2018 1:35 PM

Dec 2015
YayakoChii said:
Hello!
Does Ookami to Koushinryou count in the August Challenge for "Watch an Anime with any kind of Plant in the Cover"?
There is wheat on the cover and I'm not sure if its okay.
Thanks.

Yup, it's fine. I would consider wheat a plant.
Aug 14, 2018 9:10 AM

Mar 2016
Hello again!
In the Featured Articles Challenge the articles can be used twice, but what does it mean exactly? I can use it for example twice for easy, but then never again, or I can use it twice for each difficulty (of course with different anime)?

And
1) Could someone tell me which one is the correct? I'm a little confused. XD

2) What is Itomi Sayaka's eye color from Toji no Miko?
4) What is Hazuki Nagisa's eyes color from Free? Pink or Red? Wikia says that its magenta so I'm not sure.
3)Is there any anime character database which is accepted for People Challenge?

Thanks.
YayakoChiiAug 15, 2018 5:40 AM

Aug 18, 2018 1:00 AM

Feb 2013
Was linked to this club from the 2018 watching challenge, specifically the “watch a GAR or Superhero themed anime” challenge. It said if the superhero anime I wanted to watch for the challenge wasn’t listed to request it be added here (here was just a general link to the club). I’d like to request Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season to be added but where exactly do I do that? Thanks in advance for the help!
Aug 20, 2018 3:17 PM
Fantasy lover

Aug 2017
Can I use the same Anime for Medium and Hard, so that I have to watch only a few Anime to Upgrade or do I have to restart the challenge after Medium with completly new Anime?
Aug 21, 2018 8:43 AM
Jul 2018
So I've been going to the 'Movie Matching Challenge' adding the details needed so I had easier time finding anime, and I realized that I'm completely out of options for the 2 requirements regarding songs.

So opening for my first picked movie is by The Who, and I can't find them working on any other anime, and my other movie doesn't even have an opening.
As for the ending songs, both artist only worked on the movies I picked.

So my question is, what exactly do I do now? Do I just pick another backup movie so that I can complete these two? So far, I did every req with my first choice, so backup wasn't even used, and I'm guessing it's ok if I switch it now, but I wanted to check.
Aug 22, 2018 5:02 AM

Sep 2011
ExperienceLD said:
Can I use the same Anime for Medium and Hard, so that I have to watch only a few Anime to Upgrade or do I have to restart the challenge after Medium with completly new Anime?
When upgrading you lose the previous completed. So for example, if you complete on Medium but keep adding series till you reach Hard and then turn in as an upgrade - you're ONLY getting credit for Hard and will have to start fresh for medium. If you want to work on Medium and hard at the same time, different series are required for both challenges, can't use the same. So it depends on what you want. Most people like to upgrade to the highest then start fresh to get the missing difficulties. Others like to only get the highest and then move on to other challenges. So if Medium needs 20 and Hard needs 30, to get medium AND hard you have to watch 50 unique anime. To get to medium then UPGRADE to hard, you only need 30 total (and only get credit for Hard). If that wasn't clear let me/us know and we'll try explaining a bit more specifically based on the challenge you're targeting =)

moissi said:
So I've been going to the 'Movie Matching Challenge' adding the details needed so I had easier time finding anime, and I realized that I'm completely out of options for the 2 requirements regarding songs.

So opening for my first picked movie is by The Who, and I can't find them working on any other anime, and my other movie doesn't even have an opening.
As for the ending songs, both artist only worked on the movies I picked.

So my question is, what exactly do I do now? Do I just pick another backup movie so that I can complete these two? So far, I did every req with my first choice, so backup wasn't even used, and I'm guessing it's ok if I switch it now, but I wanted to check.
Thanks for bringing this up - the matching challenge wasn't technically possible to test (haha) so figured there'd be some issues along the way. Yes, use your backup (but I'd provide an explanation in the spoilers for the inspectors just in case). Since you haven't used your backup yet, make sure the backup has stuff that'd work ^^ if ya have trouble still, let us know~
Aug 22, 2018 5:20 AM
Fantasy lover

Aug 2017
riho88riho said:
ExperienceLD said:
When upgrading you lose the previous completed. So for example, if you complete on Medium but keep adding series till you reach Hard and then turn in as an upgrade - you're ONLY getting credit for Hard and will have to start fresh for medium. If you want to work on Medium and hard at the same time, different series are required for both challenges, can't use the same. So it depends on what you want. Most people like to upgrade to the highest then start fresh to get the missing difficulties. Others like to only get the highest and then move on to other challenges. So if Medium needs 20 and Hard needs 30, to get medium AND hard you have to watch 50 unique anime. To get to medium then UPGRADE to hard, you only need 30 total (and only get credit for Hard). If that wasn't clear let me/us know and we'll try explaining a bit more specifically based on the challenge you're targeting =)

Thanks! I think I understand it now :D
Aug 24, 2018 5:58 AM

Sep 2016
Two questions about Conquered:

1, If I have one, can I request a specific picture for the badge once complete? (obviously if the size is fine and it's a series I watched for that challenge)

2, For the Featured Article challenge it doesn't state about requesting a badge for completing Conquered, does that mean it's not an option or we can and it's just not in the explanation?

Thanks

Aug 24, 2018 6:30 AM

Sep 2011
NEKOmonoKATari said:
Two questions about Conquered:

1, If I have one, can I request a specific picture for the badge once complete? (obviously if the size is fine and it's a series I watched for that challenge)

2, For the Featured Article challenge it doesn't state about requesting a badge for completing Conquered, does that mean it's not an option or we can and it's just not in the explanation?

Thanks
1. Depends on the challenge. If the challenge states that you can request a badge for conquered, then you can request one once you've completed conquered. If not, it's whatever is provided.

2. Hm it might be one of those special ones where only the first 5 who completed the challenge on conquered could request. *checks* Hm weird. I'd say it was probably one of those "first five" and a staff removed it once the first five had been turned in (and I might just be behind on the badges lol)
Aug 30, 2018 3:35 AM

Dec 2015
For the 'User Ratings' challenge, do we need to add proof or a screenshot of the ratings? People have and people haven't and I will if I need to but I'm lazy so :)

It's not whether you can or not. You just do it.

Aug 30, 2018 6:44 AM

Sep 2011
knowledge said:
For the 'User Ratings' challenge, do we need to add proof or a screenshot of the ratings? People have and people haven't and I will if I need to but I'm lazy so :)
User Ratings challenge is known as one of the most annoying due to people changing their usernames and ratings. I highly recommend as many screenshots as needed so you won't have to change your challenge once the inspectors get to it XD but it's entirely up to you whether you do or not
Aug 30, 2018 7:09 AM

Dec 2015
riho88riho said:
knowledge said:
User Ratings challenge is known as one of the most annoying due to people changing their usernames and ratings. I highly recommend as many screenshots as needed so you won't have to change your challenge once the inspectors get to it XD but it's entirely up to you whether you do or not

Ah, fair enough. I'll get round to it at some point. Thanks.

It's not whether you can or not. You just do it.

Sep 4, 2018 6:17 PM

Aug 2017
I'm working on 1st Year Anniversary Challenge and I'm wondering about this item:
Alpha-Series Challenge - Watch a series that begins with the same letter as your #1 listed favorite series

Since my first favorite is 3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season, should I watch anime which starts with 3 or g?
Sep 8, 2018 1:50 PM

Jan 2011
justoline said:
I'm working on 1st Year Anniversary Challenge and I'm wondering about this item:
Alpha-Series Challenge - Watch a series that begins with the same letter as your #1 listed favorite series

Since my first favorite is 3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season, should I watch anime which starts with 3 or g?

It should be any anime that starts with a "#".
https://myanimelist.net/anime.php?letter=.
The Alpha Series Challenge lists out all 27 alpha requirements.
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1520058#msg46397037
All numbers and anime that start with funky symbols (like .hack or _Summer) are all under the # listing as designated my MAL itself. So you must watch any anime that also falls under that listing. The challenge doesn't differentiate 3-gatsu no Lion from 18if from 91Days. They are all identical just like Fullmetal Alchemist is to Fairy Tail to Fate/Zero.
Sep 8, 2018 2:32 PM

Aug 2017
lanblade said:
justoline said:

It should be any anime that starts with a "#".
https://myanimelist.net/anime.php?letter=.
The Alpha Series Challenge lists out all 27 alpha requirements.
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1520058#msg46397037
All numbers and anime that start with funky symbols (like .hack or _Summer) are all under the # listing as designated my MAL itself. So you must watch any anime that also falls under that listing. The challenge doesn't differentiate 3-gatsu no Lion from 18if from 91Days. They are all identical just like Fullmetal Alchemist is to Fairy Tail to Fate/Zero.

Ok, thank you so much :D

I asked because in the challenges for example - about usernames like in the official 2018 Anime Watching Challenge people tend to bypass non-alphabetical letters. But either way is fine :)
Sep 11, 2018 11:43 AM

Dec 2015
YayakoChii said:
Hello again!
In the Featured Articles Challenge the articles can be used twice, but what does it mean exactly? I can use it for example twice for easy, but then never again, or I can use it twice for each difficulty (of course with different anime)?

And
1) Could someone tell me which one is the correct? I'm a little confused. XD

2) What is Itomi Sayaka's eye color from Toji no Miko?
4) What is Hazuki Nagisa's eyes color from Free? Pink or Red? Wikia says that its magenta so I'm not sure.
3)Is there any anime character database which is accepted for People Challenge?

Thanks.

FA Question: You can use the article twice per difficulty.

Ichinose Kai: Brown Hair and Brown Eyes.
Itomi Sayaka: Purple Eyes
Hazuki Nagisa: Pink Eyes

If an anime character's hair/eye color doesn't look obvious, feel free to use wikia sites/anidb/animecharacterdatabase.
Sep 12, 2018 6:39 PM

Oct 2016
2 questions for COLLECTIONS - Series.

1 - Am I correct in assuming pre-watched can be used?

2 - Can I pick and choose which ones listed to do?

TY!
Sep 12, 2018 7:22 PM

Feb 2014
foxxykat1223 said:
2 questions for COLLECTIONS - Series.

1 - Am I correct in assuming pre-watched can be used?

2 - Can I pick and choose which ones listed to do?

TY!

1. Yes, of course, all collection work like that.
2. If you mean picking which collection you want to complete, yes, every collection is treated as it own separated challenge, you don't have to do all of the ones listed on that thread before turning them in.
If you mean picking which entries from each collection you want to complete, no, you have to watch everything that is available.
Sep 21, 2018 4:08 PM

Jun 2008
I should have asked way back when I used it, but on the 52 Week Challenge, for the requirement "watch a series that aired in 1970-1979", does the anime have to be complete by 1979? Specifically, would Versailles no Bara work? It began airing in 1979 but ended 1980. I originally used that anime for the requirement, but I was thinking about it randomly today and wasn't sure. I have other requirements free I can switch it to if needed.
Sep 24, 2018 7:00 AM
Jul 2018
Hey! Question about Movie Matching Challenge

Requirements 17 and 18 "...with a song performed by the same artist that performed an opening/ending song for the anime you picked"
So my first movie had artists who worked on nothing else, so I used the second movie to finish this. Now I have an artist who has worked on a bunch of different stuff, but a lot of it just say he worked on 'music', it doesn't specifically state that he worked on any specific song. Can I still use that or does it have to say that the artist specifically worked on 'theme/opening/ending song'?
Sep 25, 2018 6:44 AM

Oct 2016
For the Time Travel Challenge -

So Inuyasha has the time travel tag, but the sequel, movies/side stories don't. Even though they are all connected, we can't use them? Will they be added in the future? It's not the only one. There are others like that.
foxxykat1223Sep 25, 2018 6:51 AM
Sep 25, 2018 7:57 AM

Apr 2010
foxxykat1223 said:

So Inuyasha has the time travel tag, but the sequel, movies/side stories don't. Even though they are all connected, we can't use them? Will they be added in the future? It's not the only one. There are others like that.

The best way for this is to send update requests to AniDB itself, since we're using their database as a reference for this challenge.
Sep 25, 2018 8:21 AM

Sep 2011
animegeek4life said:
I should have asked way back when I used it, but on the 52 Week Challenge, for the requirement "watch a series that aired in 1970-1979", does the anime have to be complete by 1979? Specifically, would Versailles no Bara work? It began airing in 1979 but ended 1980. I originally used that anime for the requirement, but I was thinking about it randomly today and wasn't sure. I have other requirements free I can switch it to if needed.
No, as long as it was STARTED/AIRED in those years, you're good =)

moissi said:

Requirements 17 and 18 "...with a song performed by the same artist that performed an opening/ending song for the anime you picked"
So my first movie had artists who worked on nothing else, so I used the second movie to finish this. Now I have an artist who has worked on a bunch of different stuff, but a lot of it just say he worked on 'music', it doesn't specifically state that he worked on any specific song. Can I still use that or does it have to say that the artist specifically worked on 'theme/opening/ending song'?
This is more for the inspectors @Kreyul but since it's seems to be a difficult one, I'd be on the side of just adding aq spoiler and explaining that neither one of ya movies work for that requirement and so ya did the best ya could lol
Sep 25, 2018 9:17 AM

Oct 2016
Jhiday said:
foxxykat1223 said:

The best way for this is to send update requests to AniDB itself, since we're using their database as a reference for this challenge.

@Jhiday - TY! I'm working on the Time Travel one today and adding to a "maybe list" in case they do get added. When I have time, I will go back on AniDB and try adding tags.
Oct 2, 2018 3:35 PM
Fantasy lover

Aug 2017
for some challenges I need fansub groups listed, but I dont know where I can find that. I know I saw that before, but its gone now.
Oct 2, 2018 8:19 PM

Aug 2018
Hello, I am doing the Shaft challenge at the moment and I was searching for the Dance in the Vampire Bund recap episode for almost an hour due to it being part of the challenge, however to my disappointment it looked like I found only one person who did find the episode, but his link was broken. I was wondering if I could just mark it as completed due to it being a recap, but if not I will continue searching and try to watch it raw if I have to.
Oct 3, 2018 12:39 PM

Dec 2015
riho88riho said:
moissi said:

This is more for the inspectors @Kreyul but since it's seems to be a difficult one, I'd be on the side of just adding aq spoiler and explaining that neither one of ya movies work for that requirement and so ya did the best ya could lol

@moissi (since the quote is just going to notify Riho)
I will allow it as long as the anime page shows that the artist was involved with the music in the anime.

ExperienceLD said:
for some challenges I need fansub groups listed, but I dont know where I can find that. I know I saw that before, but its gone now.

Due to MAL removing the fansub section on anime pages, all criteria that required fansubs have been removed and swapped with an alternative requirement.

Rimzyy said:
Hello, I am doing the Shaft challenge at the moment and I was searching for the Dance in the Vampire Bund recap episode for almost an hour due to it being part of the challenge, however to my disappointment it looked like I found only one person who did find the episode, but his link was broken. I was wondering if I could just mark it as completed due to it being a recap, but if not I will continue searching and try to watch it raw if I have to.

@abystoma2
Oct 3, 2018 6:24 PM
King of Justice

Mar 2017
Hey, so I'm relatively new to this club, and am thinking of adding some challenges under my belt starting tomorrow. I just had a couple of questions first.

First off, are the annual watching challenges (that you can find under the actual anime tab on MAL) related to this club at all? I completed the 2017 one and am almost done with the 2018 one, but if they're connected to this then the 2017 one won't count for turning in because it's way past 2017.

Second, is the Hall of Fame the same login as my MAL? Or does that get given to me once I start adding challenges?
Oct 3, 2018 10:36 PM

Apr 2010
bigdud24 said:
First off, are the annual watching challenges (that you can find under the actual anime tab on MAL) related to this club at all? I completed the 2017 one and am almost done with the 2018 one, but if they're connected to this then the 2017 one won't count for turning in because it's way past 2017.

They're organized outside of the club, but we do take them into account by giving some points to people who have completed them.

You'll never need to turn them in within the club ; if you've been added to the list at the beginning of their thread then you're good. (Cf. your page in the Hall of Fame ; it's been pre-emptively included but hidden from the user list until you turn in some actual club challenges.)

Second, is the Hall of Fame the same login as my MAL? Or does that get given to me once I start adding challenges?

Development of the login feature of the HoF has been put on hold until the MAL API returns. I'll announce how it's supposed to work then. (I hope you'll be able to use your MAL password.)

You're not missing anything, anyway : aside from some administrator-reserved tools, nearly everything in the Hall of Fame is already directly accessible even if you're not logged in.
Oct 3, 2018 10:59 PM

Nov 2013
Rimzyy said:

I've sent you PM with link.

Daily reminder that if anyone has trouble finding something that's mandatory for a challenge, just contact me. I'll either get you the anime or remove it from being mandatory.
You all need to watch Nami.

Oct 5, 2018 6:22 AM
Jan 2016
So I'm really, really new to this... I was looking at the 2018 October challenge and saw the sign up code link. Is that something I only fill out and post once the challenge is completed? Or do I fill submit it multiple times, for each entry I finish?
Oct 5, 2018 7:40 AM

Apr 2010
Duckielover151 said:
So I'm really, really new to this... I was looking at the 2018 October challenge and saw the sign up code link. Is that something I only fill out and post once the challenge is completed? Or do I fill submit it multiple times, for each entry I finish?

Basically, you do it in three steps :
1) First, you reply to the challenge thread with the sign-in code, most probably leaving everything empty.
2) Then, each time you complete an item, you edit your forum post to reflect it.
3) Finally, when you've finished all the challenge's items, you post a reply in the turn-in thread, following the pattern detailed there.
Oct 5, 2018 7:55 AM
Jan 2016
Thank you!
Oct 6, 2018 11:09 PM

Aug 2018
Can you use the same season of an anime for several challenges or does the challenge have to state that you can? Also, when it says "cannot use previously seen" does it mean previously completed or like you cant use anything you've previously seen an episode from and completed it? Thanks for the help!
Oct 7, 2018 12:26 AM

Apr 2010
Rimzyy said:
Can you use the same season of an anime for several challenges or does the challenge have to state that you can?

In most cases, you can. There will be a specific statement in each challenge when a given anime can't be used for both at the same time.

(Also, there's the special case of the Numbers Challenges, where the general rules state that they can't overlap at all between each other.)

Also, when it says "cannot use previously seen" does it mean previously completed or like you cant use anything you've previously seen an episode from and completed it? Thanks for the help!

"Previously seen" does mean the same thing as "Previously completed". For the other scenario, the challenge will explicitly exclude "previously started" anime.
Oct 7, 2018 4:00 AM

Mar 2016
Hi! Can we do the Movie Matching Challenge more than once? I couldnt find it in the explanation. Thanks in advance. :)

Oct 7, 2018 11:01 AM

Aug 2018
Thanks so much!
Oct 10, 2018 1:49 PM

Dec 2015
YayakoChii said:
Hi! Can we do the Movie Matching Challenge more than once? I couldnt find it in the explanation. Thanks in advance. :)
Yup! You can complete the challenge two times.
Oct 13, 2018 6:50 AM

Jul 2013
Hi! Something I noticed when working on my list for the Ultimate Challenge:
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ is listed as an option for Winter 1986, but MAL has it listed as Spring 1986. Currently, the challenge code has Ginga Nagareboshi Gin listed as the only option for Spring 1986.
Oct 14, 2018 10:01 PM

Jan 2011
kuriiro2032 said:
Hi! Something I noticed when working on my list for the Ultimate Challenge:
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ is listed as an option for Winter 1986, but MAL has it listed as Spring 1986. Currently, the challenge code has Ginga Nagareboshi Gin listed as the only option for Spring 1986.

"season is determined by the aired date and/or premier season"

When the challenge was created MAL did not have the "Premiered" section so all the anime choose were just strictly following the
Winter ― Jan/Feb/Mar
Spring ― Apr/May/Jun
Summer ― July/Aug/Sept
Fall ― Oct/Nov/Dec
guideline. This and/or facet was added to better accommodate people solely using the Premiered function.

You can follow the strict air date or the premiere date or a combo. If going a combo route you must maximize the anime used. So if the only anime made in Winter 1986 was ZZ and the only anime in Spring 1986 as the ZZ and Gin--then you would be defaulted to putting ZZ in Winter 1986 and Gin in Spring 1986. If you were doing strict air date only then you'd naturally have ZZ in Winter and Gin in Spring. And if you were doing premiere date only then you'd have a N/A in Winter 1986 and your choice of either ZZ or Gin in Spring.
So for the air date format and the combo format, you are required to watch 2 anime.
While for the premiere date format you are required to watch only 1 anime.
Granted there are other combinations where premiere will make you watch 2; and air date make you watch 1. Obviously combo will make you watch the most, which in the spirit of the challenge, is like a fun puzzle as the purpose is to document TV anime over time as if you were a real Japanese person who was born to witness its entirety. To watch as the themes, the animation, the techniques, the content evolve into what it is today. Essentially becoming a university professor who studied the history of TV anime.

Your format must be stated at the time of turn in because you'll be graded that way.
Oct 15, 2018 4:04 AM

Jul 2013
Ah, I see! I was not aware that premiered date was not listed when the challenge was created. I also missed the option of air date or premier date. Thank you for the clarification! That was a helpful explanation.
Oct 16, 2018 4:20 AM

Feb 2011
Concerning the Slice of Life challenge, one item says "Watch an anime adapted from a novel, light novel or video game", but shouldn't Visual Novels be added to that, since they're basically a mix of video game and novel?

Oct 16, 2018 4:30 AM

Sep 2011
PaiYuri said:
Concerning the Slice of Life challenge, one item says "Watch an anime adapted from a novel, light novel or video game", but shouldn't Visual Novels be added to that, since they're basically a mix of video game and novel?
It's how the creator wrote the rule and since the other requirements are do-able there's not reason to really force the change or extra. Requirements don't have to cover everything and it's always possible the creator actually purposefully wanted to avoid visual novels to try and force other original source works.
Oct 20, 2018 1:36 PM

Oct 2015
Can someone tell me if Azumaya, Junta from Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. counts for the category HAS WINGS and/or IS AN ANGEL/FAIRY/MERMAID in the People's challenge. The guy has wings practically in each episode despite being normal human...
Oct 20, 2018 7:33 PM

Dec 2015
aliyn89 said:
Can someone tell me if Azumaya, Junta from Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. counts for the category HAS WINGS and/or IS AN ANGEL/FAIRY/MERMAID in the People's challenge. The guy has wings practically in each episode despite being normal human...

I'll allow the has wings requirement, but not the is an angel since he's human.
Oct 21, 2018 6:07 PM
Oct 2018
I have a question....
I just joined the site and signed up for the 2018 anime watching challenge and when i joined the site is when i began watching hunter x hunter. i would love to be able to use it in this challenge even though when i signed up for the challenge, i said that i started the challenge today. there was just a bit of confusion.
Oct 21, 2018 6:18 PM

Feb 2014
BlackDahlia49 said:
I have a question....
I just joined the site and signed up for the 2018 anime watching challenge and when i joined the site is when i began watching hunter x hunter. i would love to be able to use it in this challenge even though when i signed up for the challenge, i said that i started the challenge today. there was just a bit of confusion.

So long as Hunter x Hunter was started and finished within this year it can be used for the official AWC, anything watched from January first up to today can be used, doesn't have to be anime series started after the sing up date.
Oct 21, 2018 6:29 PM
Oct 2018
@Punkero thank you very much
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (43) « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Affiliates' Collections ( 1 2 3 4 )

riho88riho - Apr 23, 2018

165 by blackwing99 »»
1 hour ago

Sticky: » 🏆 Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

8851 by blackwing99 »»
2 hours ago

» Unknown (?) Collection ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Oct 12, 2018

418 by KarmaSlyr »»
6 hours ago

» 🌸April 2024 Challenge [NEW RESTRICTION ADDED] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

AWCC_admin - Mar 31

231 by BetterBegoneThot »»
8 hours ago

» Other Matching Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Jul 13, 2017

259 by Kristiwazhere »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.