Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko: Everything Flows Episode 3 Discussion

Mar 20, 2016 1:41 PM

That ending made me cry so hard. Poor Daru just can't reach her anymore.

The whole show has a particularly sweet melancholy vibe. I can't help but to think of the first sentences of my favourite book:
"(Heaven is sad.)
I no longer care if i die, said Korin, then, after a long silence pointed to the nearby flooded quarry: Are those swans?"

Mar 20, 2016 5:17 PM

Prepare yourselves for the incoming feels.

Mar 20, 2016 8:16 PM

Wow ok i am sobbing. This makes me miss my Frankie butt so much. Daru-chan please don't die. ;-;

Mar 20, 2016 9:20 PM

Tlahuizcapante said:
MiraiLink said:
There are predatory birds that attack cats in Japan? O_O Weird story how they just vanished.

It have been Karasuno vs Nekoma match.

Hahaha, those are some giant ravens.

Mar 21, 2016 11:43 AM
OG Rewriter

I dont ever remember it being this hard when I moved out. You work and pay bills and thats how it is. You cant live at home forever.

Yeah you might not get the job you want but you have to work with what you have.

On a side note I hope the cat doesnt die. Or her mom.

Mar 21, 2016 12:40 PM
I'm gonna cry if Daru dies !! T_T

Mar 21, 2016 6:43 PM
Daru ; = ; .. well one more ep :/ ... Hope it doesn't result in the above ^

Mar 22, 2016 10:04 AM

How a anime that short can make me feel so much things,just wow

Knowing its just an episode left is just hurting ;_;
Deep dark fantasies

Mar 22, 2016 3:43 PM

Kimura said:
This is perhaps the worst discussion OP I have ever seen.

And considering the source, that's saying something.

Seriously, no mention of Daru's past or how his family got destroyed by a fucking hawk? Nah, let's talk about camera angles instead. Your threads are a blight on this community.

Hey, camera angles help in providing a proper atmosphere to the story. Some people are more visually inclined than others. One of my friends is an artist, and she notices such stuff before turning her attention to plot and character interactions, and this might be not the approach that I follow, but a good one nevertheless.

Personally I found this comment refreshing, because it was so obvious that more than 10 people would have already discussed Daru's past and his certain death flags and the feels. Focusing on artistic details that are part of what makes the story so enchanting.

And you're being pretty damn rude for no reason, and owe the topic starter an apology. :/
We have to keep our dreams alive. Something to look forward to.

Mar 22, 2016 5:31 PM

We're now on episode 3 and one more to go and still waiting for something dreadful feels to happen...
4/5.

Mar 23, 2016 1:05 AM

Oh, man. The cat is really going to die of old age in the last episode, isn't he? They're really going to do it...

please no.

Mar 23, 2016 6:12 AM

Seeing that Daru couldn't get up in the bed made me cry so much. I'm tearing up just remembering it. This show is going to break my heart into little pieces, isn't it?

I hope that Daru dies peacefully, not euthanasia bullshit. Please. I can't take it D:

Mar 23, 2016 11:41 AM

it's really hard for me to describe what i'm feeling right now toward this anime.
really peaceful but at the same time it is sad. i seriously don't know what it is but i really love this anime. some of the scene from episode 1 and 2 almost made me cry too.
how the Neko talked in the show, i really like that. the angle, screen angle, cinematoghrapy if i'm not wrong, really good. i like it.

i just started watching this anime because some youtuber said he likes episode 3. i was planning to watch this even before he said that, but after i saw his reaction towards this anime, well, i got even more curious and saw the OVA and episode 1,2,3 WOW! what is this feeling. this show just literally makes me love this anime.

for her problems, i guess she can't find a work, part-time work and now she is like that ? or maybe other problems, either way, that must be really painful/tough for her. i can feel it just after i saw her depressed face. in the beginning of this episode, i thought the cat will died because the way he was talking. his words at the beginning, it looked like he will died to me, but nope. well, i'm glad. i'm thinking Daru will die in the next episode......just.....bring it to me. i'm prepared!!!

obviously i can't wait for tomorrow, the last episode :D

Edit: LOL i just realize it. THE FEELS!!! that is it. THE FEELS IS SO UNIQUE!!!
Modified by YizelTro, Mar 23, 2016 11:45 AM

Mar 24, 2016 4:57 PM

Kimura said:
Seriously, no mention of Daru's past or how his family got destroyed by a fucking hawk? Nah, let's talk about camera angles instead. Your threads are a blight on this community.

P.S. Man, don't be such a creep, stalking people's profiles while having your own comfortably protected by privacy.

If you have such a HUGE problem with the topic starter, find a valid way to contact him. I dunno how since that's not my problem, personally I don't need anyone to tell me stuff like "Previous on that Thing You've Just Watched" because I come to discuss it right after I've watched it! I prefer others highlighting the curious details that I tend to miss, not to chew the plot for me again.

But what I know is that if you wanted to provide critique that badly, you could've done it without using petty insults.
We have to keep our dreams alive. Something to look forward to.

Mar 25, 2016 12:35 AM

Daru's past was sad and I hope he doesn't die next episode

Mar 25, 2016 12:57 PM

i have too much of a soft spot for cats, so this is killing me

Mar 26, 2016 3:27 AM

I actually cried.

I'm scared to watch the last episode...

Mar 26, 2016 8:27 AM

I am impressed by the quality of this short.
Daru becomes old, I can see the end coming ...

The pace is very nice, you are literally absorbed in their lives.

Mar 26, 2016 4:57 PM

It was ok. Not as good as the first 2 ep.

3/5

Mar 27, 2016 9:26 AM

bittersweetlove said:
I have a feeling Daru is going to die...

Omg please no :((((( I don't want that to happen!

OH MY GOSH DARU'S FAMILY GOT KILLED BY THE BIRD DDD'''''': POOR KITTY!!! D'x
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 2, 2016 12:08 AM

Damn this is my favorite of the 3 episodes so far. First time the feels hit. It's going to be full faucets this next episode. Pretty impressive the story the have made in just 21 minutes. Almost makes me want to get a cat......almost.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]

Apr 9, 2016 7:25 AM

This is making me want a car more & more. I just love the voice acting here & overall mood... it relaxes me.

Apr 24, 2016 9:57 AM

Seems a bit too young to move out. It doesn't seem to be implied that she's in college, but in high school.

May 7, 2016 5:55 PM
so relaxing, yet so sad...
Daru's sense of time & relativity, what memory means to him.
Dialogue feels realistic
They don't quite explain why she's in a mess. Sounds like she's working the 2nd year of part-timer, and in ep1 she's "graduating soon" so probably already did, and she lived with roommate for 1.5 years. So it's 2.5 years away from home, & sounds like she never returned to visit her mom. She was asocial in childhood, so might be a challenge for full time work or adult society i guess?
One whole year of job search for fulltime sounds depressing.
Modified by gophercg, May 7, 2016 6:00 PM

Jun 7, 2016 4:14 AM

I have the feeling the cat is going to die of old age at the end :(

Aug 2, 2016 5:43 AM

Damn that ending :( pretty sad atmosphere currently but I do sure love it! Let's see what the last episode will have to offer!

Aug 3, 2016 11:42 AM

I liked how the cat looks and acts realistically, unlike a lot of animals in anime.

Mar 21, 2017 11:33 AM

Great episode!
Only one left, im not sure if im prepared for it.

Jun 5, 2017 5:49 PM

=o Surprised that we get to know a little about Daru's past.

Hope the last episode will have a happy ending.

Nov 6, 2017 7:01 PM

Damn Daru's past is on One Piece levels of fucked up
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Jan 16, 2018 3:12 PM

That mother is really over protective of her daughter, but what can she do she's the one she has. I didn't like her attitude towards her mother though, but that was good ep.
"You know the rules, kill them all and keep moving "--- Lil Wayne- John

Feb 25, 2018 1:47 PM

Oh man, the cat is old and can't climb up anymore. Dammit, they better not have the cat die in the last episode!!!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 4, 12:22 AM

Daru is quite a philosopher.

May 17, 5:18 AM
I teared up T-T
Daruuuu

Aug 30, 1:22 AM

Daru is now getting old and for some reason he remembers his childhood days, thinking about how her mother loves him and if she is okay. I love the reasoning of her owner why she chooses to be alone.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]