Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2016 4:40 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The thing that bugged me throughout this viewing was Yasuo. His voice actor in the English dub sounds extremely familiar, but I have no idea who it is or where I've heard him before.
Jul 16, 2016 7:06 PM

Feb 2010
Agathist said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The thing that bugged me throughout this viewing was Yasuo. His voice actor in the English dub sounds extremely familiar, but I have no idea who it is or where I've heard him before.
Plot twist, your uncle is a hentai voice actor
Stop the sequels high-ranking stupidity.
Group franchises in Top Anime page.
Because Gintama is just "one" anime and not 5.
Jun 6, 2017 7:23 AM
Oct 2013
Quite nice workplace romance as I could support the couples and good chemistry.

H scenes were not bad showing off good body detail and expression. last 2 positions in Sex with pink hair was quite lewd with pressing down on her whole body and then her spreading and emphasising her pussy (*˘︶˘*)
Feb 9, 2020 11:44 PM

Mar 2016
Wouldn't be a hentai mecha OVA without a dude who'd rather play around with machines than get laid, but who of course eventually gets laid.

Aug 10, 2020 6:19 PM
Aug 2018
While it’s great that this series is a NOAH’S ARK of X-rated love, it’s too bad that we never see Isamu and Kayoko kiss, let alone see Isamu apply cunnilingus to her. As the other 2 couples do that. And statistically we never see Noriko apply fellatio to Yasuo. Nonetheless, Tokyo Private Police is all in good fun. Love this series, especially with every good guy and girl getting laid.
Apr 22, 2021 12:53 AM

Aug 2020
The yuri scene with Kayoko and Noriko was the most enjoyable in my opinion. The climax H scene with Noriko and Yasuo feelt kinda empy. It wasn't bad, it was just not enough after all that build up. Keiko had 2 very short H scenes and yet they both felt very forgettable. Kayoko H scenes were the most enjoyable, she and her slutty personality were the highlight of this hentai.

I wish they would have done more police patrols in the city instead of being stuck in their HQ for 90% of the time. Well, it's just an hentai after all so it's not like that really mattered anyway.

Overall I liked the plot, humor and characters way more than the actual H scenes. This is one of the most entertaining hentai from the 90's.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokio Kidou Police Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Jun 5, 2017

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Apr 22, 2021 12:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.