Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Noragami Aragoto OVA Episode 2 Discussion

Mar 27, 2016 12:27 PM

Great episode!
That Hiyori and Yato moment during the fireworks were worth it! People are complaining that Hiyori is thinking about the kiss with the other guy, but no way she will forget it, it was her 1st kiss.
PS: Kofuku can't go anywhere LOL

Mar 27, 2016 5:16 PM
Ebisu-sama's so cuuute >////<
But, as expected of him, even as a child he's already thinking about monopolizing Japan's economy LOL

Mar 28, 2016 9:48 PM

We got some flashbacks of the NTR. Not bad.

Apr 20, 2016 9:31 AM

I love Yato with that new hairstyle, too bad the OVA only has 2 episodes, i hope there'll be another season of Noragami coming soon. considering the manga sells pretty well in Japan.

That shoujo moment tho... Let the ship set sail !

Apr 25, 2016 3:28 PM

this show, you think its going of the rails but they pull it off in the end. wouldn't mind an s3
Planning to watch.

May 10, 2016 10:15 PM

God if Yato & Hiyori aren't together by the ending of this series i'm gonna bug! I really enjoyed this, love me some Noragami<3

May 18, 2016 8:22 AM

Ebisu is cleary a Yato x Hiyori shipper and I really appreciate that xD

May 28, 2016 3:20 AM
Really annoyed that they ruined a perfect chance for a kiss scene by using a bloody cockroach! So annoyed with that but still hope there is a season 3 and we get some awesome action and romance!

Jun 3, 2016 10:24 AM

Great OVA. Really enjoyed this one.

That little Ebisu is adorable~ and lol at Kunimi being a babysitter XD

Yato's hilariousness moved up to the next level LOL

Jun 14, 2016 6:51 AM

Really liked the ova, im really curious about how will Yato react when he knows about the kiss of Hiyori and "father"?!.... :S if he ever knows ofc, cant wait for S3 noragami ftw.

Jul 7, 2016 11:39 AM
Seeker

Loved this OVA especially that tidbit near the end. Hiyori x Yato ship reinforced and Ebisu got to visit capypa land again. It felt really heartwarming!

Anime | Profile | Manga
「The day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday I saw a deer, and today, you.」

Jul 17, 2016 12:09 AM

OMG! The return of NTR Land!

Been 20 years since Kofuku and Daikoku went on a "date"?

Hiyori had a chance to retcon that NTR kiss by father by doing an anti-NTR kiss to son. :D

Yato's childhood has been ruined. lol
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Aug 12, 2016 6:20 PM

I must admit, I'm a Capyper convert now. Go to hell Disney, unlike you, Capypers are real.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 17, 2016 5:14 AM

Aww even Bishamon took the ears :D ... SO CUTE!
Kazuma and Bisha <3

Yato is scarred for life now.
Hiyori saved him! :D

Nov 18, 2016 8:48 AM

With all OVA's over, let us wait for season 3 now.
And let us ship Yato x Hiyori...

Dec 28, 2016 2:22 PM

Yato looks adorable with this clothes and hairstyle >///< adorable

Mar 24, 2017 3:03 AM
akisame__ said:
The only thing that I didn't like about the second OVA was the fact that they changed the message on the posters from what it originally said in the manga.

That Yatori moment though. Wonderfully animated. I had been waiting to see that in full colour motion.

Can you show me screenshot of said spoiler? I would really love to see
DomineeringOppressor

Mar 24, 2017 3:31 AM

xXKyoyaCloudXx said:
akisame__ said:
The only thing that I didn't like about the second OVA was the fact that they changed the message on the posters from what it originally said in the manga.

That Yatori moment though. Wonderfully animated. I had been waiting to see that in full colour motion.

Here you are; you can see that Yato accidentally lets go of his part of the sign which reads "Me?"

Mar 24, 2017 9:08 AM
akisame__ said:
xXKyoyaCloudXx said:

Here you are; you can see that Yato accidentally lets go of his part of the sign which reads "Me?"

Thank you very much for sharing that, you're awesome. Now i know if there is a s3, they will officially confess and become a couple. They've been taking too long for this.
DomineeringOppressor

Jun 19, 2017 2:26 PM

Looks like we're all Capypa Virgins LMAO

Cute episode. I liked all the different dates C:

Daikoku crying got me ROLLING LOLOLOLOL XDDDD
Kofuku would open a vent at an amusement park hahah smh

Jul 4, 2017 12:18 PM

hahaha Yato is showing his child inside just by beeing in the amusement park Capyper Land X3 The rest of the dates are cute too ^^ Aww look at Yato holding Hiyori's hands ;w; adorable scene <3

Sweet episode <3

Jul 26, 2017 11:54 AM

This OVA was perfection! My favorite from all of these. They animated the Hiyori and Yato scene so beautifully, makes me cry :')

I also love that they added Kazuma and Bishamon here too, their scenes were adorable, my second favorite ship in this series

Yato's such a cutie!!

Seeing this chapter animated made me so, so happy. God bless you studio Bones <3

Loved the soundtrack in this one too.

Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.

Nov 15, 2017 1:07 AM

Oh my God Kofuku, you're so cute. I can imagine Toyosaki Aki behave like that :3

Dec 31, 2017 9:43 AM

If you had not noticed before, now you will realize how Yato is a messenger, and the character of Kofuku is perfidious, eheh! Episode that does not leave a bad taste in my mouth as in previous OAD, because even this second episode turns out to be as fun as the previous one. But I was surprised by this OAD, because for a few moments it was linked to the main story.

Feb 10, 2018 3:13 AM

THIS OVA EPISODE IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!

So many great moments in this episode along!

• Yukine is proud of Yato for using (stolen Yuki's money) for someone else.
  • Yato and Yuki on the same page for once! Spending their times cheerfully with each other is unusual and fun to see.
  • In this episode: (Daikoku X Kofuku) (Kazuma X Bishamon) (Yato X Hiyori) The buildup for the firework scene is amazing!
  • Intense character development! Yato's childhood is ruined, the Capypas are all middle-aged humans in an outfit. (At least Daikoku and Kofuku congratulate him with alcohols for him to get wasted on for becoming a real true adult!)

This episode is just romantically beautiful (Does that even make sense?) Non-harem fan service episode should be like this, letting the audiences' characters ships to bloom with multiple cute couples dating! Well done Noragami's 4th OVA! This typical episode about the characters visiting a theme park is made so much better with the multiple characters interactions. This OVA alone is on par with all other 3 OVA combined together! (Because there are 3 couples dating in this episode!)
Modified by ShadowkillZ_, Feb 10, 2018 3:25 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 20, 1:08 AM
Man it was hilarious and awesome!!!

Apr 8, 11:35 AM

Better than the first one and with this concludes Noragami for now.

Apr 11, 12:20 AM

Wow... That was a nice little walk down memory lane. I miss this show!
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~

Apr 22, 10:05 PM

Was annoyed Hiyori kept letting one unpleasant memory ruin it for everyone else. Glad she forced herself to get over it so they could watch the fireworks together and make a really nice memory.

Yato reminds me why I love this series so much, lmao so precious
Modified by Vysarine, Apr 22, 10:09 PM

May 21, 5:07 AM

Yato finally brings Yuki and Hiyori over to Capypa Land but the latter still had some bad memories from that place thanks to a certain someone who caught her off-guard. It took all day for her to get over it but the moment she did, they shared the most romantic moment they've ever had under a firework-lit sky ♥ Kofuku quickly ruined the moment for everyone right after they've had their fun though, shattering Yato's late-blooming childhood in the process as well.

Everyone enjoyed their day in Capypa Land and most of them even had some rather cute date moments with each other~ Wish I can see more of Noragami now!

Jun 6, 6:37 AM
Noragami wouldn't be a bad shoujo anime based on thie episode

Jun 7, 9:11 AM

Hiyori x Yato forever fuckdkekrjdjejsjsjsjsjsj

WHY NO KISS!!??? OMGGG T_T <33333

Kokki in the last part though LMAO 😂😂
Yato crying, poor Yato... 😂

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store