Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Mar 22, 2016 1:55 PM

Truly loved the music from the beginning.

Mar 23, 2016 6:18 AM

The most Intense written exam in anime history right here folks! xD

Mar 25, 2016 9:24 PM

If only real test were this epic... Maybe I would have felt more motivated.

When Asano made his request, I was so scared they would accept. Thank god Based Karma appeared to make him swallow his smug.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Mar 26, 2016 1:10 PM

The principal is so contradictory in his words. Telling Asano's group that they should have poisoned Class E's food. Oh yeah damn you and your stupid so-called-orthodox policies. Meh.

Exam arc again, huh. Personally, I can't wait for some Kaede focus, hope we get to that part already. I don't read the manga, but I've heard good things about that part. Where was she in this episode anyway. I didn't see her much.

That being said, this is better than I imagined. Didn't expect Asano to bow to class E, was nice to see (even tho he's still arrogant, but well, character development is development)

Lmao the figurative approach they take with the exams tho, makes it seem like they cheat to get better grades, lol.

Good episode, I guess. Made me more motivated to study.

Apr 6, 2016 11:38 AM

What an epic battle!
principal Aizen is really getting out of hand being villainous.
LOL at those bloodlust brain-washed Class A...poor them! even Asano needs help from Class E!
4/5.

Apr 6, 2016 6:14 PM

Holy crap, one of the best episodes yet! REALLY likes Asano in this episode. He's quickly becoming my second favourite character behind Karma ... I guess it's fitting those two are the ones battling it out at the top huh? Here's my guess, they're gonna tie for first with the same amount of points ;P Really interesting to see the differing teaching methods of the Principal and Korosensei, especially their talk in the office! Seeing Asano ask a favour for the E class was pretty amazing too. Loved how they visualize the exams as battles and their "strategies" for doing it ... like Terasaka XD Learning in the A class must be pretty scary ... though giving his son time to study by himself, looks like he must be proud of him at least a little maybe? Interesting parent dynamics we've got here, initially I thought it was going to be an episode focused on him like with Nagisa and his mom but still, this was pretty good too :P

Apr 9, 2016 6:32 PM

The most amusing tests in anime right here!

Too bad the real Ritu can't take the tests.

Apr 11, 2016 7:33 PM

The fights are sos tupid and boring. Wish they would spend less time on them.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai

Apr 21, 2016 5:01 AM

These exams stuff are just so stupid.

I actually liked Asano in this episode but the rest was meh.

May 3, 2016 5:40 PM

Wow this episode was epic. The beginning was creepy, I feel bad for the A class. But damn the 2nd half was so intense, the OST made everything better. Karma is the best character of the show. 6/5

Jun 5, 2016 5:11 AM

Now that's just bullshit right there. How come that douche principal is extorting billions of money from the government just because his letting them use his school? If anything it is his responsibility to let them use it but instead it's like he's doing the government or the whole world a big favor for doing so. What's he planning to do with the money anyway?

Ah these exams. Always entertaining when they battle monsters in the arena.
Duterte did 9/11

Jun 5, 2016 8:42 AM

Don't you guys know that Karma always gets you in the end ??
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 6, 2016 12:20 PM

Anime tends to be pretty over the top and hammy but god damn this series is so fucking cringy witht the over the top facial expressions. Subtle is apparently a word the creators do not know.
Modified by hallonet, Jun 9, 2016 2:29 AM

Jun 10, 2016 8:54 AM

Is it bad that I find this so relatable... My high school was hell LOL

Jun 17, 2016 10:26 PM

This episode was an animated adaptation of my exams last week.

Jul 8, 2016 7:29 AM

That principal is a tough opponent, and E class is kinda having trouble with the exams, I hope at least Karma-kun can make it to the top spot
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Jul 8, 2016 8:31 PM

I really liked the metaphors this anime used in the first season to portray "taking on" their exams and it was great to see a return in this one. Fun stuff!
Modified by chobentys, Jul 8, 2016 8:43 PM
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Jul 9, 2016 8:09 AM

Loved how they represented the scale and difficulty of those exams :p

Pretty good episode, let's see what's next!

Jul 10, 2016 2:45 AM

So this arc revolves around the chairman and asano. The three minute talk from the chairman was hilarious but I guess for him it's truly possible to manipulate people to his own will. It's been surprising how asano decided to join forces with e class. Also interesting to know which subjects they teach in japanese schools.

School tests can be so epic lol.

Jul 17, 2016 6:43 PM

Damn, Assclass is probably only anime where exams keeps you on the edge of your seat. Wow

The monsters are so creative. I love Math as an angel lmao :D

Nov 29, 2016 6:25 AM

Begin the exams, the worsts and more difficults exams never seems!!! kekeke

Hello, my litte boy!

Jul 16, 2017 12:33 AM

LOL Class A be lookin' like those zombies from Train to Busan ahhahahahha xD
Y I K E S . . .

Time for Karma to shine~ but tbh I'd rather he shine through his assassination skills instead. But I'm glad he's one hell of a smart cookie regardless

Jul 24, 2017 1:51 AM
So is the principal actually turning kids into crazed zombies or is that just artistic license for showing his brainwashing? Either way principal is one scary dude, I hope he loses in the end.

Aug 22, 2017 10:26 PM

LMAO What was Asano-kun going to say.
lol I guessed right.
3 minutes of hell is about to happen.
LMAO They changed.
Asano getting paid.
Asano is teaching again.
LMAO They changed.
Lucky ass Asano-kun gets to go home early.
Asano-kun comes with a request.
Dat class.
LMAO at Karma.
Fake Ritsu!
Oh shit! Karma vs Asano-kun.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Feb 2, 2018 3:39 AM

Hmm I like the regular episodes better tbh, those exams look cool but they are not that funny.

Apr 6, 2018 1:40 PM

... That was kinda epic.

Apr 26, 11:14 AM

been over a year since i paused watching this anime. finally back! i did watch this episode before,and i particularly remembered the teacher's comments and the students' zombifications lol. glad to be back to this fun series :)

May 10, 11:29 AM

I think Asano had a realization. There's really no merit in kicking someone when they're down but the principal has some really crazy ideals. He wants total dominance. Hence, he pushes the A Class to their limits to completely leave the E Class behind. He can't stand the thought of E Class even going near their ranks.

May 25, 10:28 PM

Damn, this was quite the epic episode!

Demonstrating the examinations with such fearsome monsters and the struggles of the candidates just make it a perfect match! Karma, with his usual badness, is out for the full marks like Asano while the others are cutting it close by gaining partial credit, xD I totally saw myself there. Asano finally coming to the realisation regarding the flaw of his father's principles and asking for Class 3-E for a defeat was very nice to see but Karma just had to go and do that lol. Good thing it got the point across anyway. Korosensei seemed to have nailed the purpose behind the Principal’s reasoning for teaching, very interesting indeed!

Can’t wait to see the results next episode!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]