Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 11 Discussion

Dec 7, 2017 6:34 PM
PunkRocker2001 said:
This show was great until this shitty episode

Yes
This beautiful and touching episode from the original manga
Anime did not properly portray the scene.

Dec 27, 2017 6:58 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Gov said:
Drake1000 said:

--------------------------------------------

The tears, the anger and the people getting this salty made this terrible episode somewhat enjoyable.

This made my day, even though I m fucking salty and buthurted about it, since I spoiled myself about it some eps ago. Nice way to troll your fanbase and play with your expectations!

Mar 14, 2018 9:54 PM

i'm actually not mad at all at Satoru x Kayo not happening. i never wanted it to happen in the first place because it would be too cheesy. he was just her savior, that's all. BUT HIROMI IS THE FATHER???? that's so funny because y'all kept calling him a trap and all that. i did not expect that AT ALL

but man i can definitely see why this anime has mixed reviews. this completely fell apart after the teacher was revealed as the killer. i think if this anime was 24 episodes and had a different killer, or at the very least made him more interesting by fleshing him out, it would be much better. the initial episodes were still great though, the end just sadly got rushed horribly

and yeah sure tell the killer you regained your memories

Apr 7, 2018 11:36 PM

Ah damn, all that character development and those cute moments between MC and Kayo for nothing. feels bad.

Aug 12, 2018 1:15 AM

Oh boy,poor satoru,he litterally got cucked.You hate to see it,just Look at how shocked he was:))

Sep 7, 2018 8:58 AM

Ahhh so bad for Satoru Netorare .

Feb 27, 8:00 PM

Nooo she is married and has a baby D:
My heart broke .... T_____T
And then with HIM OMG D:

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 15, 4:52 PM

haven't read the manga but i'm not liking how things are going in this timeline.
i'm way too surprised because of kayo having a kid with hiromi. like, what? lol

Apr 19, 7:33 AM
This Chapter, I really don't know what to say, it really sucks, beginning with Satoru in coma for 15 years, then Koya maried and with a baby, damn, that screwed up the full development that the anime created with both of them, WTH, hope there is a last return to the past and fix everything, otherwise this sucks.

Apr 24, 7:25 AM
I need authors contact info to ask him/her what was smoking when this part was written.

May 9, 12:34 PM

this episode confused me at first,then it pissed me off. first of all,the transition from someone drowning somehow leading to him becoming in coma for 15 years makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. i legit thought this was a dream at first due to that. how the heck would this lead to that???!!!

then we findout the NTR stuff,which honestly is forgivable since they werent really in a love relationship,more of a close friendship relationship.

then the part that pissed me off the most was the ending. why the F*** would he inform him that he regained his memory???!!! he could have informed the authorities or got a weapon or something,not pretty much say "I am weak and i am dangrous. come and kill me". that makes legit 0 sense.

honestly,this anime would have been a rare 10/10 for me. not after this disaster of an episode though unfortunately :(

May 26, 9:26 AM

I must agree with the others here. Up until this episode, it was such an awesome anime.

In my case, I'm massively disappointed about him not ending up with Kayo. What they experienced together back in 1988 could have easily served as a stepping stone for them to end up together. Oh well, I hope the ending is good at least. We'll see...

Jul 15, 12:22 AM

For 10 episodes I thought Kayo was best girl but it turns out she just another thot.

Pages (22) « First ... « 20 21 [22]