Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (23) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »
Mar 18, 2016 10:42 PM

Oct 2015
Man, it must've been hella expensive and tough for the Sachiko to keep Fujinuma alive.

Back to the story, who would've thought Fujinuma would be in a coma for 15 years. I actually though that he was dead to be honest, since the earlier part showed Sachiko walking around without Fujinuma.
Mar 18, 2016 10:50 PM

Jul 2014
Cresse said:
LightBladeNova said:
HAHAHA, REKT. A-1 Pictures, you did not disappoint.

For those saying it's not NTR, you're right, it's not. It's more that the audience got NTR'd instead of Satoru.

But given how much the anime has been hinting and teasing at shipping/romance between him and Kayo (the anime is even more blatant than the manga about this), combined with all their relationship-building scenes, I think people have every right to feel upset. You can argue from a realism perspective (not realistic for Kayo to wait that long, and Satoru never claimed to have feelings for her anyway, and vice versa, and that Satoru's objective was to save lives, not get romance) that this is all acceptable, and I wouldn't disagree (especially since the characters themselves are happy), but from a storytelling perspective, it's probably not the most satisfying development for many people, also because we get almost nothing between Kayo and Hiromi in terms of relationship-building. And a side character like Hiromi of all people, lol.

So yeah, salt is justified. Keep it coming.

i like reading through forums cause usually theres one guy that explains everything perfectly. i declare this guy the winner.

Thanks haha :) I have no particularly strong feelings about the issue personally, but yeah, I can understand why people are upset and won't judge them for it.
LightBladeNovaMar 18, 2016 11:03 PM
"Beyond the veil of cherry blossom petals blown by the wind - almost like their promised reunion -

Feelings pile up with the passage of time: once the torrent of emotions comes rushing down, what is the spectacle that awaits?"
Mar 18, 2016 11:12 PM

Feb 2014
So he was in a coma for 15 years. That makes sense to me more than if he just woke up from revival untouched. It was so cool to see Kenya, Hiromi and Kayo.

I think Yashiro or whatever his new name is had an intent on harming that little girl. That's the feeling I got anyway.

Satoru looked really worn out. Phew. He's in a dangerous spot right now.

P.S.:/Edit: It was established and said more than once, the kidnapper/killer targeted girls and that he probably confused Hiromi for a girl. While he looked girlish, Yashiro was his teacher. He knew he Hiromi was a boy. Unless he deliberately targeted him as to make it seem the killer was not someone very close to the victim. Maybe it's explained in the manga.
AxerneaMar 19, 2016 10:37 AM
Mar 18, 2016 11:42 PM

Oct 2009
Why are people so upset about Hiromi being the dad tho? It's been 15 years.. Kayo could've met anyone during middle school/high school? It's not because they were childhood friends that they were all meant to be together forever.

I personally think it's cute that 2 people that were supposed to be dead managed to survive & start a family thanks to Satoru. (:
BrenMar 19, 2016 12:02 AM
Mar 18, 2016 11:42 PM
Jul 2018
Yo erased is falling like a fucking nuke haha
Mar 18, 2016 11:50 PM

Dec 2012
The first half of the series was great-- a foundation for something with so much potential. This second half? Not so much; as evident from this and the several former episodes.
Mar 19, 2016 12:11 AM
May 2014
Very disappointed with this episode. Didn't read the manga but it felt rushed, so much going on and nothing explained. Not all impressed with the teacher's reason either. It had an amazing start and slowly turned into something less than mediocre. I think we all know what will happen in the last episode.
Mar 19, 2016 1:04 AM

Jun 2013
Wow, this thread is... something. Idk what exactly, but it's something. Anyway,

The excellent:
(1) Satoru being "erased" from the OP (oh ho ho).
(2) The time skip to this new version of the (almost) present. I was like, "ohhh shiiiii-" as I realized the state of things. I loved how Satoru's inner monologue switched to his childhood voice. Genius.
(3) Mama Sachiko continues to be best anime mom ever. Seriously, she's the bomb.
(4) The spider string was a little hokey, but I liked the reveal. I completely forgot that I had noticed those strings in earlier episodes until it was mentioned this episode.
(5) Hinazuki Hinazuki Hinazuki. Cried at the first frame of her walking with her baby in arm. Highlight of the series for me.

Neutral:
(1) Pacing (for the most part). I'm not a manga reader, so it felt fine to me.
(2) Art and soundtrack continue to deliver appropriately.

The disappointing:
(1) Yashiro's little story about the hamsters is no substitute for proper backstory or explanation of motive. Hope we get more in the limited time left, or else this will be a big detractor.
(2) Satoru getting his memories back so soon feels contrived. There was no indication of when or how it happened.

Overall, I'm still wholeheartedly engaged in the story and I feel for the "good" characters, rooting for the happy end. Yashiro's falling flat for me, which is a big sucker, though.
Mar 19, 2016 1:10 AM

Oct 2012
as a twist ending i kinda wanted satoru's mom to die regardless cause of all the stress and shit from him being in a coma
RRRRRRRRRR
Mar 19, 2016 2:46 AM

Aug 2010
As someone who didn't read the manga: zzzzzZz
mom's a baller tho
Mar 19, 2016 2:55 AM

Aug 2015
This show is messed up.
Seriously messed up.
So many feelings.

I get some people are upset about Kayo and Satoru not ending up together, but honestly, fate never was going to have them together. Essentially, Satoru was just saving Kayo's life. Sure they became friends in the process, but that doesn't mean they were to get together. So I understand this.

But the thing that really gets me, is Satoru's mom. Having to watch her son grow up for 15 years in a coma. Taking care of him. Never knowing what happened to him, whether he'd ever wake up.
OMG. Hasn't she been through enough already??
She's continually proven to be such an awesome mother. I really hope for a happy ending for her.

The teacher.... My gosh he's evil.
I... I really don't like how this is going. He's there, waiting, watching.... He's planning something. To ensure that Satoru never remembers. Never talks.
I don't see a happy ending in the future here. Something really bad is going to happen.

Well, something bad already has happened. Satoru's had his entire life ruined. 15 years in a coma.
I mean, I guess at least he's saved his mom's and Kayo's lives. But... Damn,

I honestly don't see any way that this show would be able to end with any sort of happy ending. All I can hope for is for a clean ending, I guess.
Sure, one could argue that not everything is a happy ending. But geeze. This show really hits you. And it doesn't apologize.

I need a hug.
Mar 19, 2016 3:05 AM
Mar 2011
Is it possible that the Gaku backstory will be next episode? I didn't watch the preview...
Mar 19, 2016 3:27 AM

Feb 2010
gabrielrroiz said:
Minami-Nan said:

For better comparison you have lots of anime with a 12 episodes format. If you really have seen that many movies which could be compared to BokuMachi, please feel free to share them. Let's see if the comparison still stand.

Do you need the background story of everybody? Explanations for everything? I do not know how Satoru got his revival power and I don't care. I don't know why Superman shoots lasers from his eyes, breath ice and can physically fly and I don't care. I also don't understand the technology behind Batman's gadgets and I don't care. Can you see my point? This is an anime about a guy who has the power of seeing a tragedy before it happens, we don't know how or why he got it. There was a tragedy in his past he could not prevent that led to another one 18 years later. He tries to prevent both as a kid who got a preview of the future. In 11 episodes, we got explanations for child abuse and motivations for the killer. Was it in details? No, but it was sufficient. Was it weak? Yes I even agreed with Alfonse. The way the story is presented, Yashiro is a psychopath and his motivation as a killer is behind Satoru's motivation to save people. Saying that Yashiro's motivation is the force that sets the show in motion is frankly a joke.

I think you are nitpicking because you read the manga. And I could be wrong.

sure the main villain is such an important character that does not need any explanation for his motives
and i have no idea where you are coming from storys like superman does not need any explanation for his ability because he lives in a setting where supernatural abilitys are common place unlike satoru that lives a totally realistic setting where supernatural ablitys should not occur therefore any one of these should be well explained by the author

Again, I feel like you are just trolling with me. We got explanations for his motives. Do you need me to spell them out for you?
You don't want to know why Superman shoots lasers from his eyes? I have always wondered why lasers and not Heart Moe Beam of Love instead. We do not need explanations for supernatural abilities not because it is common place but because no matter how well you try to explain, it would not make much sense anyway. Did you know Superman got his powers from the Photonucleic Effect and exposure to Earth's Yellow Sun? Is that a good enough explanation for you? Are you satisfied by it?
A realistic setting is not restricted to having everything realistic with plausible explanations.
For example: Heroes the TV show. Realistic settings with people popping out randomly with random powers. Explain for one and you have to explain why not for everyone.
Let's just say Satoru is actually the son of a Demon Lord who went to high school with his mother and had to go back to his own dimension because a war was coming. He granted his son the "gift" of revival so he can protect people close to him and become a hero like the red power ranger.
Mar 19, 2016 4:35 AM
Aug 2015
xaos12 said:
szympus11 said:
moment of silence for those who haven't read the manga .. XD
I knew that
but still it's a bit sad :( at least there's airi :D

They even cut the airi scenes with satoru.

I would have liked to see Airi, but how exactly was she supposed to get to know Satoru during his 15 years in coma?
Mar 19, 2016 4:40 AM
Aug 2015
Minami-Nan said:
gabrielrroiz said:

sure the main villain is such an important character that does not need any explanation for his motives
and i have no idea where you are coming from storys like superman does not need any explanation for his ability because he lives in a setting where supernatural abilitys are common place unlike satoru that lives a totally realistic setting where supernatural ablitys should not occur therefore any one of these should be well explained by the author

Again, I feel like you are just trolling with me. We got explanations for his motives. Do you need me to spell them out for you?
You don't want to know why Superman shoots lasers from his eyes? I have always wondered why lasers and not Heart Moe Beam of Love instead. We do not need explanations for supernatural abilities not because it is common place but because no matter how well you try to explain, it would not make much sense anyway. Did you know Superman got his powers from the Photonucleic Effect and exposure to Earth's Yellow Sun? Is that a good enough explanation for you? Are you satisfied by it?
A realistic setting is not restricted to having everything realistic with plausible explanations.
For example: Heroes the TV show. Realistic settings with people popping out randomly with random powers. Explain for one and you have to explain why not for everyone.
Let's just say Satoru is actually the son of a Demon Lord who went to high school with his mother and had to go back to his own dimension because a war was coming. He granted his son the "gift" of revival so he can protect people close to him and become a hero like the red power ranger.

When did he explain why he kills? I don't think the hamster story is enough reason to murder, although he does have psycho/sociopathic traits, so I guess he is going to properly explain it to Satoru on the rooftop in the last episode.
Mar 19, 2016 4:43 AM
Nov 2015
Satoru isn't being Ntr'd
The shippers are.
Mar 19, 2016 5:01 AM
Oct 2013
i really dislike this episode. A-1 just ruined it all.

Mar 19, 2016 5:17 AM

Oct 2015
Rizadikur said:
i really dislike this episode. A-1 just ruined it all.
Well , that was expected of them. However, this is still better than 90 % of generic crap, that they produce.

Mar 19, 2016 5:40 AM

Sep 2013
Where is Kazu & Aya? I wanted to see them as a couple.....

Got utmost respect for Sachiko-san for her unconditional love and care.

I think both hiromi and kayo had this aura of loneliness which made them bond over..
Mar 19, 2016 5:47 AM

Oct 2015
This episode was just ok, it does not follow the manga.. btw the manga is much better

Mar 19, 2016 6:30 AM

Sep 2012
Welp. The downfall is real. Like, how did Satoru magically got his memories back? And reading the posts before me, they cut a huge important detail on that about Airi from the manga.

It wasn't really NTR but yeah, you can call me salty.

Ahh, those days where I thought this anime would be my next favorite anime and eagerly awaited every single episode week in, week out. Now my motivation to watch is as low as the Mariana's Trench. I miss those days.
Mar 19, 2016 6:43 AM

Dec 2013
Came here for the salt to be honest. Already read the manga ending a few weeks back, so nothing new here. Wasn't disappointed in the least. 11 more pages than usual? Lol, now y'all know how manga readers felt when it was first revealed.

After seeing how far they went with Episode 9 I knew they were going to rush everything to end it. I'm just hoping they give Airi a bit of time in the end. After finishing up the episode, I have to complain for two things: 1) They didn't even properly give the entire back story of Sensei, and 2.) All of Airi's scenes at the hospital were all replaced by the sensei (Airi was the one who was suppose to wreck the photographers, and spend time with the sick girl...).

And that ending..... they completely changed everything around.... The confrontation was suppose to be on a hospital sanctioned trip to a forest campsite...

Lets see how the rest of this goes... but I'd recommend AO viewers to go pick up the manga after this ends to see the difference.

L-RyoshiMar 19, 2016 7:38 AM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 19, 2016 6:48 AM

Dec 2012
I'm not disappointed because I never read the manga. This episode was great, it was totally unpredictable. I wonder how Satoru will beat the teacher.
Poor Satoru, Kayo has now a child. It's realistic, he was in coma during 15 years ! It's too long to wait.
Nice touch to have changed the opening
Mar 19, 2016 7:25 AM

Oct 2014
Minami-Nan said:
gabrielrroiz said:

That was not a explanation why he kills it just showed he likes to kill hamsters just because and that now he imagines spider threads in children
How could that be considered proper motivation?
And i do not care if you do not want any explanation for his power his ability clearly goes against anything that was established for the setting so it needs explanation
Mar 19, 2016 7:42 AM
Jan 2015
Wait... are shippers really that angry that Kayo and Satoru did not become a thing in the current timeline? Wow. That's the wrong issue to point in this show.

Uhm.. I think the episode is a vast improvement from last week's messy offering but......... the last parts. Sorry for the word but I think these are clumsy: 1. going near with the person you are trying to kill and the hamsters metaphor and 2. Satoru declaring that his memory is back.

A bit of an advertisement, here's my blog for my weekly thoughts in these shows this season. Thanks for paying a visit.
Mar 19, 2016 7:51 AM
Sep 2015
people claiming this doesnt count as NTR have either never read any actual NTR doujins and are just basing on what they think it is or are people in denial.

NTR doesnt require the two to be in a romantic relationship, just feelings are enough even if its just from one of the characters.
also just cause there was a portion of time where it was impossible to build the relationship doesnt negate NTR. quite a few stories has the two characters be separated for a period of time, and during that period a 3rd party comes and gets a girl.

heck, THERE ARE ACTUALLY A FEW NTR doujins where the boy is stuck in a coma and the girl ends up falling for another dude after a few years of waiting(of course in those, there's usually a part where the two make out in front of the coma boy, but boku machi isnt that bad)

kayo obviously had feelings but those were in her younger days where its easily impressionable so it can be argued how real it is. for satoru though, its a whole different story.
satoru is actually an adult, he is conscious and knows of his feelings. and he has to remind himself to not fall in love, which is already a sign that his feelings are developing in that direction. then there are the lines he spouts out loud, the biggest indicator was when they were sleeping at his house and his mom asked if she was in the way, which satoru admitted as true. so yeah, he wanted/liked being close to kayo.

if you want a comparison, take detective conan. conan himself doesnt need to constantly berate himself on his feelings, because he doesnt feel that way to the other kids. he also knows of who he loves, which wasnt affected by the fact that he became a kid.

and for the people who are still saying it would be pedo, yeah it would be during the past, but this is the present now. kayo and satoru would more less have equal level in knowledge and intellect, so if kayo still had the feelings and the two of them got together now, it would be fine.

btw the author himself has already made some hentai doujins, so its totally plausible he had thought of NTR while making the manga.

oh and I would also like to add that im not that upset, since NTR is one of my fetish, but it is still pretty disappointing how their relationship didnt go anywhere. it didnt have to be that kayo stayed faithful, she could have just not been in a relationship yet. then we could have satoru trying to get back together with kayo and her feelings would be reignited.
Mar 19, 2016 8:06 AM

Jul 2007
This is officially Another level of unintentional comedy.

I could not even begin to think there would be the show that would try to be so serious but due to poor writing, predictable storyline and cardboard characters, would end up so funny. I was prepared to hate most of this through the episode but the anvilicious "metaphors"(hamster xD) and other shit just made this so hilarious.

I don't even understand the whole "NTR" bullshit in this thread as I never saw any real "romance" between edgelord mc and the childhood friend. The only remotely interesting female in the show was/is the PizzaGirl.

With that ending EdgelordMC confirmed as THE dumbest MC of the year

Tempted to raise the overall score to 4/10 solely because of how funny it is

AhenshihaelMar 19, 2016 8:32 AM
Mar 19, 2016 8:58 AM

Jun 2015
Fai said:
TI could not even begin to think there would be the show that would try to be so serious but due to poor writing, predictable storyline and cardboard characters

Uh, not to be a dick here, because I love RWBY, but if you think ERASED has those negative elements and that RWBY has none of them (which I assume from all your RWBY imagery on your profile)..... that is kind of hilarious in its own right ;P
Mar 19, 2016 9:04 AM

Jul 2007
RealityRush said:
Fai said:
TI could not even begin to think there would be the show that would try to be so serious but due to poor writing, predictable storyline and cardboard characters

Uh, not to be a dick here, because I love RWBY, but if you think ERASED has those negative elements and that RWBY has none of them (which I assume from all your RWBY imagery on your profile)..... that is kind of hilarious in its own right ;P

Not to go offtopic but a single character from RWBY has more depth and subtlety than entirety of Erased cast. At least the character progression there makes sense instead of entire cast becoming completely stupid for sake of plot like in this or previous episode. And none of characters there are driven by "HE STOLE A CHOCOLATE BAR" as a motivation.

They also are very separate genres so I don't expect crazy action and plot twists and character growth from Erased and I don't expect a sensible detective story out of RWBY. Yet hilariously the mysteries in RWBY have more coherence than the CORE ELEMENT of Erased and the genre Erased represents.

Erased is easily summed up as : missed potential. Its the "Parasyte"/"Death Parade"/"Charlotte" of the season.
AhenshihaelMar 19, 2016 9:09 AM
Mar 19, 2016 9:10 AM

Jun 2015
Fai said:
RealityRush said:

Not to go offtopic but a single character from RWBY has more depth and subtlety than entirety of Erased cast. At least the character progression there makes sense instead of entire cast becoming completely stupid for sake of plot like in this or previous episode. And none of characters there are driven by "HE STOLE A CHOCOLATE BAR" as a motivation.

... lol? Miles and Kerry have never been subtle. Their writing is about as subtle as a brick to the face. They literally designed a character off of Achilles, called her "The Invincible Girl", and then... well, I assume you already know if you kept up with Season 3. And Cinder is a deep character? Coulda fooled me :P

And how was anyone in episode 11 of ERASED stupid? Because Satoru told Yashiro he remembers on the roof? He saw the gloves and noticed the finger tapping, Satoru isn't an idiot and knows as well as we do that Yashiro is going to try to kill him either way. Saying he remembers changes absolutely nothing about his situation ;P

Fai said:
They also are very separate genres so I don't expect crazy action and plot twists and character growth from Erased and I don't expect a sensible detective story out of RWBY. Yet hilariously the mysteries in RWBY have more coherence than the CORE ELEMENT of Erased and the genre Erased represents.

ERASED isn't a mystery and never has been. It's a thriller.
Mar 19, 2016 9:15 AM

Sep 2015
Honestly this is turning out to be incredibly disappointing.

A tiny clip of which just tells us Yashiro was disturbed as a child. Huehuehue I drowned hamsters huehue I'm so dark.
The fuck? If they're going to go down that path, I'd expect some actual development and explanation for it. Not just some quickfire monologue about his life philosophy. Why did he do that? What extenuating circumstances brought him to do such a thing? What was his life like? Etc etc.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Mar 19, 2016 9:38 AM

Feb 2010
gabrielrroiz said:
Minami-Nan said:

That was not a explanation why he kills it just showed he likes to kill hamsters just because and that now he imagines spider threads in children
And i do not care if you do not want any explanation for his power his ability clearly goes against anything that was established for the setting so it needs explanation

Whether you like it or not, it was his motivation. Yashiro is a psychopath. Kinda like Dexter Morgan but less complex. He believes himself to be able to see spider's thread on people's head. That's most likely insanity on his part. Then he kills the people with that thread. Satoru messed up his plan and started to have a thread on his head. That's why Yashiro wants to kill Satoru. Not the greatest motivation compared to a grudge, revenge or personal justice but if you don't consider it proper motivation, you can always complain to the author. Just don't say there is no explanation cause there is.
I'm perfectly fine with my interpretation of Satoru being the son of a Demon Lord with the power to save people. If you need explanations for everything you watch you will not have much to enjoy.
Mar 19, 2016 9:46 AM

Nov 2015
Seriously ?! Kayo got married to Hiromi and even had a son ?! I feel bad for Satoru.
I thought they loved each other. After watching this episode, maybe not.
Mar 19, 2016 9:47 AM

Oct 2014
Minami-Nan said:
gabrielrroiz said:

Whether you like it or not, it was his motivation. Yashiro is a psychopath. Kinda like Dexter Morgan but less complex. He believes himself to be able to see spider's thread on people's head. That's most likely insanity on his part. Then he kills the people with that thread. Satoru messed up his plan and started to have a thread on his head. That's why Yashiro wants to kill Satoru. Not the greatest motivation compared to a grudge, revenge or personal justice but if you don't consider it proper motivation, you can always complain to the author. Just don't say there is no explanation cause there is.
I'm perfectly fine with my interpretation of Satoru being the son of a Demon Lord with the power to save people. If you need explanations for everything you watch you will not have much to enjoy.

that would not be a major issue if the time travel did not happened everytime the author demanded it in random ways to move the plot forward
Mar 19, 2016 10:11 AM
Mar 2016
The episode was good but he just wasted 15 years of his life. I hope he gets to go back in time again and fix the mess up!
Mar 19, 2016 10:17 AM

Aug 2010
I couldn't take this episode seriously after that stupid hamster metaphor. I mean... a single hamster surviving like that is literally impossible.

I was moved to see grown-up Kayo though <3

Overall the episode was kind of dissapointing but I already knew they wouldn't be able to warp things up nicely with only two episodes left.
Mar 19, 2016 10:25 AM

Sep 2014
Reminder that everyone Satoru saved in the original timeline are now dead.
Mar 19, 2016 10:32 AM

May 2015
Uh, this anime would be a lot better if it wasn't rushed and a few more episodes were added. It's not that hard. Sigh.

I think I'm going to read the manga now tbh.
Mar 19, 2016 10:48 AM
Nov 2013
wow that a shock when the anime took a whole new turn when it is actually Yashiro interrupt the cameraman instead of Airi punch the cameraman. And also how Yashiro so bravely encountered Satoru and asked him obvious question regarding the face instead being a creepy stalker like in the manga..

and the story about Yashiro's motive is changed as well instead the spider thread on his head, it is on the head of those he need to kill. no young yashiro, his brother nor his girlfriend..

well at least they shown Kayo and her baby (my biggest relieve). too bad kayo married to Hiromi. well it doesn't seem really logic how kayo ended up with hiromi since in the last episode, Kayo didn't return to the class(which she should have)

it seems the way to the ending might go with the anime way instead of the manga way like the director said.

just got to be satisfied then. i'm sorry Erased. your start is good but your end is rush too fast..

3/5
Mar 19, 2016 11:09 AM

Feb 2010
gabrielrroiz said:

that would not be a major issue if the time travel did not happened everytime the author demanded it in random ways to move the plot forward

I carefully try not to call revival a time travel ability because Satoru does not travel through time. It's like X-Men Days of Future Past. Anyway, you said it's random but I disagree. Kayo's murder is linked with the murder of Satoru's mom 18 years later. His consciousness goes back again when he failed.
Mar 19, 2016 11:17 AM

Dec 2013
Well what I've learned is that I need to read the manga eventually so I can see what differences happened. But without reading I feel this episode was done ok-ish, it felt really slow but I still hold out hope for the final episode to blow me away. Also the having Satoru missing from the opening was pretty cool.
Mar 19, 2016 11:19 AM

May 2015
Show got really weird.
Come on 15 year coma??

And i heard that they left out Airi which is very disappointing.
Mar 19, 2016 11:40 AM

Jul 2014
I still wanna know how the hell the time travel works. Also the changes in present were WAY too insignificant. Now I remember why I hate time travel anime. Really couldn't care less about the NTR. Rushed episode and completely illogical thinking. Still don't get why the teacher didn't just fucking kill him, and then there's telling him about the memories. Jesus, it's like when he ran from the police ( I don't care if he was frightened, no sane person would do that in any situation.) People talking about how it's not a romance but a mystery, you mean when everyone figured out the killer was the teacher straight away? What mystery? Are we talking about the mystery behind Satoru's illogical thinking? Or the mystery behind the bullshit time travel? I haven't even read the manga and this episode stuck out like a sore thumb.
Mar 19, 2016 12:24 PM
Aug 2012
Well, I really felt I MUST write this, but you guys SHOULD read the manga involving Yashiro's past, he isn't the type to take this path over a mere Hamster incident! though I don't think his real past will forgive what he had done, but I AM TRYING TO GIVE HIM A CHANCE YA KNOW XD! -heartbroken-. Btw duh, he is way awesome in his forties in the anime than the manga, AND AM TELLING YOU GUYS -Again for those who haven't read the manga- SATORU's LOST OF MEMORIES TOOK ABOUT 2 VOLUMES WHICH IS AROUND 12 CHAPTERS SO DON'T JUDGE THE STORY, AND IT'S REALLY WORTH READING, I am seriously depressed about this original scenes but I can't say I didn't like it too, but I am still wondering about what's Airi's role in this whole thing, you would get what I mean if you read the manga, I mean, All what Satoru was saying was her name right?!
Hope you understand, and enjoy <3 ! I think I should read the last 4 chapters before next week's episode considering the new scenes, I don't wanna get confused.
Mar 19, 2016 1:42 PM

Jan 2013
Interesting direction, still a good episode.
Mar 19, 2016 2:20 PM

Apr 2015
OMG, that "I'm talking about you , Satoru" was so bad xD

Wait, huuuuh? I didn't expect that kind of development, it's not bad though, I'm pretty happy that I was correct about some things in this anime^^
Next episode is the last one, but I'm definitely reading the manga :3
Mar 19, 2016 2:29 PM
Jul 2018
I could imagine the events that led to this episode. I really thought that Satoru was going to go back in time and not die but he was in a coma for 15 years. What happened, did Yashiro save him from drowning? I'm really excited to see how it ends and what will happen to the hero and the villain. I have never read the manga so I'm not disappointed or anything like a lot of people seem to be. I was actually surprised and that is usually a good thing and it still was in this case.
Mar 19, 2016 2:34 PM

Apr 2015
OMG, that "I'm talking about you , Satoru" was so bad xD

Wait, huuuuh? I didn't expect that kind of development, it's not bad though, I'm pretty happy that I was correct about some things in this anime^^
Next episode is the last one, but I'm definitely reading the manga :3

P.S.: The haters of this show are probably even more cancerous that the SAO ones... Meh
Mar 19, 2016 2:56 PM

Jul 2010
As much as I love this show, I felt that the pace was really disrupted with this episode. So rushed. I might pick up the manga though. Any possibility of this show returning for a second season?
Go bald, Kurosaki!
Mar 19, 2016 2:56 PM

Jul 2007
-Maz said:
Huehuehue I drowned hamsters huehue I'm so dark.

What did you expect? Its the show where "he stole a chocolate bar" is a legit motivation for a tragedy.

But damn I was predicting the villain was doing all of this shit because someone spit in his cola one day or something. SO CLOSE. Gotta give it to the show - even after all the bs so far, I would have never suspected HAMSTERS as main motivation.
Pages (23) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

1400 by bakakisima »»
Yesterday, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2016

769 by Jocku »»
Apr 17, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

900 by bakakisima »»
Apr 12, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

498 by bakakisima »»
Apr 11, 1:04 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2016

581 by bakakisima »»
Apr 11, 12:06 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.