Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu Episode 11 Discussion

Jul 5, 2016 1:39 PM

sigh.. Such a intense n lovely episod. Lots of thing happend but not too much in the same time, Love the drama they had, how the story went, kinda obvious they would go back together, but it didn't bother me. Just one more episode, wonder what will happen! me excited for OVA xD
cause MAL is doing there job for once.

Dec 15, 2016 8:05 PM
WTF did I just watch? A pretty significant betrayal from the leader (slave labor is right!) and they get a big fat goose egg at the end of it to go pay for her waste of space brother who failed in the biz?!? And they all come back to help because they want to complete it?

I guess the only positive is if they do well, they can go work for other companies and get paid.

Dec 15, 2016 8:16 PM
dm106 said:
I didn't seem Kuroda was sorry at all...

Nope, not at all... and that *really* pisses me off.

People who would come back after being lied to like that are the ones that get caught in phishing scams like the Nigerian prince.

I hope they get something worthwhile at the end of this anime or I am going to flip a table that I was trolled up to the 11th episode.

Dec 16, 2016 8:32 AM
jfabritz said:
dm106 said:
I didn't seem Kuroda was sorry at all...

Nope, not at all... and that *really* pisses me off.

People who would come back after being lied to like that are the ones that get caught in phishing scams like the Nigerian prince.

I hope they get something worthwhile at the end of this anime or I am going to flip a table that I was trolled up to the 11th episode.

I know, right? lol.

Mar 3, 9:50 AM

That's some quality bonus art.. ;p Poor Yuuki, though..
Well, I hope we're not getting baited into happy end, and it indeed will be good end for characters.. ;P

Pages (2) « 1 [2]