Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Post New Reply
Poll: Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Episode 10 Discussion

Sep 8, 2016 11:45 AM

I really loved this show! The characters and situations were great, I had tons of very joyous laughs. Huge thumbs up! (o.o)

Sep 12, 2016 3:04 AM

A rather fun series at the beginning but I quickly got tired of it. By the end of the series it was just bombarded with overused jokes, it's like beating a dead horse. I am also not a fan of the serious moments, it's just laughable when they had not taken themselves seriously since the beginning of the series. One example is when Kazuma died and was given the chance to go back to his own world, and if we go by the cliche writing, Kazuma would feel happy for a moment but then quickly realize that he really had a lot of fun with his gangs, and he does not want to abandon them. Guess what, I don't know about you, but I didn't feel that he was really attached to any of his companions, and in other words, instead of progressing naturally, the author forced the story to go in a way where it would make it seem unnatural.

The series also seemed kinda rushed to me.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Sep 24, 2016 10:10 AM

The art and animation improved in this episode in the magic using scenes....lol
The comedy turned bland after ep 6.
lol....not the worst, but it was still very overrated.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 11, 2016 10:08 PM

Likable series. Casual comedy. Honestly I'm surprised that given the absolute lack of plot progression how I stayed through 10 episodes, but in the end it was enjoyable enough. Hopefully 2nd season will be a little more interesting though.

Oct 16, 2016 12:13 PM

And so one of the few shows where they decided to stay not serious until the end ended. That was really refreshing to watch and I was laughing through almost the whole series. One of the best comedies out there I dare to say and the best show from Deen by far. 10/10 :3

Oct 25, 2016 4:02 AM

The only bad thing about this show is the length! Why only 10 episodes? I know there's still the ova and the second season (fuck yes!) but this is just too good to be only 10 episodes!

I don't know how or why but there's this show just relaxes me. It's very light-hearted, comey-filled and has a good bit of action and fanservice, it's just really awesome. After a long of of work in my university and I come home tired and I watch an episode or two I know I'm gonna have a good night sleep. And that ED? it's like it heals you. So relaxing listening to that.

poo tongue in a maw

Oct 26, 2016 12:35 PM

At least they didn't destroy their own house after teleporting away Destroyer's core. :P

I liked how dramatic yet silly this episode was.

I'm glad a second season got confirmed. This show is way better than I expected. So funny! The characters are pretty good, too! Every girl is likeable in her own way.

Solid 8/10

Time for the OVA! Can't wait for S2!

Nov 6, 2016 2:32 AM

A short adventure harem anime heh, high stakes on season 2.
π•žπ•ͺ π•žπ•šπ•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ π•₯𝕠 𝕨𝕒π•₯𝕔𝕙 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•’π•Ÿπ•šπ•žπ•– π•š π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•• ^^

Dec 5, 2016 9:03 AM

The show was fine, I guess. But too short, and I have a feeling a lot of important part was cutted out -.-"

Dec 8, 2016 3:58 PM

I really, really enjoyed the last episode! So much explosion magic with Megumin and Darkness's real name was very interesting to note that she was from a rich family and all. The animation was top-notch and the comedy delivered very well. I love how Kazuma uses that line "Hi, I'm Kazuma" which is pure gold. :) To this day, I love the OP very much as it's very upbeat as they go out and have their crazy adventures together as a party. Megumin is still my best girl overall in the series!

This was one of the best fantasy, comedic series I've seen for quite some time and the fanservice was just as good too. The characters were very funny and their antics made me laugh so much. It was a very enjoyable series and going along with their adventures was really something else. I couldn't believe they were going to do a second season and that made me so happy for it. I now have something to look forward to next year!

Dec 18, 2016 9:37 AM

I enjoyed it. Good characters, action and comedy. What more could you ask for? I'm so happy that this show got a season 2, hopefully it'll have more episodes than the first one.

P.S. Megumin best girl

Dec 19, 2016 2:35 PM
β™‹ Whiteheart β™‹

Surprisingly enjoyable, despite being fairly generic.

Jan 1, 1:01 AM
Wow the spells animation in this episode is way way off the chart. Seriously cool, epic and beautiful!! The amount of efforts put in were obvious.

As someone who can't really enjoy comedy usually in an anime and I do watched a lot, this show was pretty decent to say. 7/10 overall and 5/5 this episode definitely! :)

Jan 2, 5:15 AM

I wouldn't say it was an amazing series but it had some upside to it. I didn't get the feel that they were in a mmorpg so that was disappointing for me. The jokes were pretty decent and made me laugh every now and then.

I'll watch the second season because of the jokes and a few characters like Darkness and the MC. I prefer more MC like this is anime tbh; Isn't scared to call out faults, although he never did much either except complain and analyze a situation, to which again he did hardly anything about.

7/10!

Jan 2, 4:15 PM
I loved the show! My favorite character is Megumin <3, her explosions are OP <3

I'd rate this season a solid 9.5/10; It was funny as no anime is, it was very nicely animated and the lore was very good. Didn't even mention the op, it was very nice, i didn't like music in the ed though..

Jan 3, 8:26 PM

That was a pretty good final episode. Overall the show is great. Loved the characters (Especially Megumin).

Looking forward to watching S2 when it starts airing very soon. I believe it starts airing next week.

Jan 9, 7:52 PM

The dry sense of humor in this anime really made it worth watching. definitely on the funnier side of anime for 2016. 8/10

Jan 12, 4:47 AM

A pretty nice finale, I'm lookin forward to Season 2.

Jan 12, 10:32 PM

Damn, honestly can't choose between Aqua & Megumin for Best Girl.

7/10

Jan 16, 2:16 AM

Okay, I concede. Now that I have re-watched the season, while it wasn't laugh-out-loud funny, the show was consistently entertaining and had a lot of heart. But what really made the show (at least for me) was the voice acting for the three main girls, especially Aqua. Going to raise the score to 8.

Jan 16, 1:40 PM

Don't really know how to feel about this.
Positives
-Megumin
-Was somewhat funny
- Megumin again

Negatives
Comedy faded away later
Art was pretty bad. Novel art looks amazing though
Aqua is pretty annoying

Overall 6/10. It was fine. I'll watch season 2 though

Jan 20, 6:06 PM
Konosuba is genuinely hilarious - Digibro 2016
I think that this was one of the most funniest animes that i have seen in years!!!
8.5/10

Jan 27, 4:37 PM

An Amazing Final Episode To Finish The Season.....
Season 2 Here I Come!!!!!

Feb 11, 9:05 PM

I expected Darkness to try to hit the Destroyer and, naturally, miss.

I also expected that second explosion to blow up part of the town, too.

And why didn't they have Aqua cool down the reactor? Especially as if most the water turns to steam it won't even flood the city.

Anyways, this show is hllarity impersonated. It's really fresh, especially for a comedy anime, the animation and voice work together very nicely (Darkness' gasp when she was outside the city, asking Kazuma if he really thinks she is a slave to her desires? How do you even make that noise on command?)..

It is also a solid fantasy/adventure anime on it's own. I mean, they did several quests, defended the city, took out two bosses. They are making progress *in* the world, they actually acquire more skills (well, Kazuma does. Megumin does not of course, Aqua spends all on party tricks and probably knows the useful ones anyways, being a goddess, and Darkness doesn't use any so far. I'd think she would manage to miss even with "target self" anyways.).

They also avoided most if not all tropes anime often suffer. Not having a school setting already helps here, but still: It doesn't have a whiny and/or useless MC, yet he isn't OP. He also doesn't get ridiculed, and we don't have either a harem or a MC "who doesn't get the hint". Also, the girls don't scream "hentai" every time the OP so much as looks in their general direction.

The music is also nice. The ED is so relaxing..

Mar 15, 10:31 AM

9/10 but was close to giving it a 10. Pretty much liked all of the main cast and every single episode was incredibly entertaining. The series as a whole felt really fresh to me somehow.
So happy there's a 2nd season!!

Mar 29, 9:16 PM
πŸ’–ChikaπŸ’–

This was such an enjoyable series, no a fantastic series. Ever have a bad day and feel stressed, watch KonoSuba and just forget about your troubles.

That double Explosion between Wiz and Megumin, GOLD. :)
Liked that spell Aqua used with her flower rod, pretty cool. Funny how Darkness just stands there as the Destroyer starts falling apart.

That final Explosion by Megumin was so good. Overall my favorite girl in the show. Looking forward to season 2.
10/10

Apr 2, 3:36 PM

Bit of a strange ending, but I suppose it makes sense, seeing how they confirmed a season 2 right away. Overall, it was pretty enjoyable. Megumin is definitely best girl.

May 5, 6:56 PM

I love how literally the only reason anyone is busting their a$$ is for some dumb & selfish reason. Darkness is a masochist and wants to experience pain via the fortress explosion, all the guys wanted to save the town just for the succubi (っ˘ڑ˘ς), Megumin wants to be better than Wiz at Explosion Magic and Kazuma wants to keep the house he got for free. There’s literally no nobility(?) in this anime just everyone trying to accomplish something for their own gain (everyone is an @sshole trying to help themselves)... Taking in consideration that is on purpose to make the comedy shine this is simply a hilarious show.

Jun 5, 12:37 PM
Vhailor said:
Okay, I concede. Now that I have re-watched the season, while it wasn't laugh-out-loud funny, the show was consistently entertaining and had a lot of heart. But what really made the show (at least for me) was the voice acting for the three main girls, especially Aqua. Going to raise the score to 8.

exactly
was a pretty fun anime to watch

Jul 25, 8:24 PM
:D

We get 3 beautifully animated explosions all in one episode :O The dual cast was great.

All the characters were so fun to watch, especially Megumin and Kazuma 😊
Really looking forward to their adventures in S2!

Aug 24, 12:06 PM

Thank god there is a second season huh^^

I really like the art style of this show! The scenes where they prepare for a Magical Attack reminds me of Youjo Senki, therefore I FKIN LOVE IT!

And of course...

And on that particular day the ability "Steal" became the most powerful one in the universe ~ some wise old man hundreds of years later

Oct 2, 12:55 PM

Wow, Konosuba definately exceded my expectations. It was so hilarious, the jokes were great, the music was good, the characters are well made, it was just so good! 9 out of 10!
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"

Nov 5, 7:32 AM
it had some episodes with awful animation, however visuals are not as important as how much fun it is to watch so I give it a 10

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]