Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Post New Reply
Poll: Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Episode 10 Discussion


Mar 18, 2016 9:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 19
I'm happy with the episode but I'm even happier that they announced a season 2! Definitely deserved one.
 
Mar 18, 2016 10:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 166
Juanikus said:
kurikinton said:
ugh it ended without her appearing
I think she is going to appear in the second season as the megumin's mother... or maybe she will appear on the OVA. Just, plis, don't do like in the Madan no Ou to Vanadis' s opening XD "The girl who never appeared" XDDDD
wait thats not megumin's mother and also we still don't know if the 2nd season will adapt to that part or not since season 1 only adapt until vol 2,we can say that maybe they will adapt until vol4.
also it seems she will appear in the ova which seems to be an original story from the LN novel.
 
Mar 18, 2016 10:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 166
Well great episode but they leave a lot of great scenes.would be better if they make two episode for this part.well i'm glad to see chris appears once more in the final episode which aren't in the LN and also Rin's cameo appearance.so I give the score 9/10 for this ep and 10/10 for the anime wholely.
Glad to see there will be seasn two and hope that they will adapt it until vol 6 with 24eps if they want to raise up their sales of LN.
 
Mar 18, 2016 10:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 325
RaiZero said:
Juanikus said:
I think she is going to appear in the second season as the megumin's mother... or maybe she will appear on the OVA. Just, plis, don't do like in the Madan no Ou to Vanadis' s opening XD "The girl who never appeared" XDDDD
wait thats not megumin's mother and also we still don't know if the 2nd season will adapt to that part or not since season 1 only adapt until vol 2,we can say that maybe they will adapt until vol4.
also it seems she will appear in the ova which seems to be an original story from the LN novel.

I bet next season we will have more than 10 episodes.In DEEN we trust.
 
Mar 18, 2016 10:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1330
The action animation was BEAUTIFUL. The rest...a little off.

CRAZY CHICK IS FOREVER BEST GIRL.

SEASON 2 HYPE.

8/10!
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
 
Mar 18, 2016 11:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 622
"KAZUMA!"

"Yes, I'm Kazuma."

That will always be my favorite line. I'm glad season 2 was confirmed. This was a fun anime to watch.
 
Mar 19, 2016 3:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 895
ichii_1 said:
Laionidas said:


Wait, wut?

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1476087


Replied to you in that thread.
 
Mar 19, 2016 7:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 6369
Episode not very exciting, narratively did not show anything out of the ordinary, except for the final which opens a great opportunity for the main plot, I look forward to the second season.
Drawings in the standard, perhaps the special effects, are the only thing in which the DEEN you are spending more.
Started very well and beyond all expectations, this anime series, however, has been decreasing over the course of the episodes, luckily he managed to stay afloat, I hope that next season will be able to do even better.

My vote is 7/10.
 
Mar 19, 2016 8:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 764
Poor Kazuma, it seems they really have terrible luck... lol

Cant wait for s2



 
Mar 19, 2016 9:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 466
Reload said:
Also, the 1st thought that came to mind when the Destroyer started to overheat was Aqua's water magic. I know you'd get scolding hot water out of it, but since when has destroying something that's overheating been the norm?


bucket3432 said:
I would have thought to have Aqua perform Sacred Create Water to counteract the overheating. After all, why would you destroy a hot object with more heat?


I'm glad at least two people realized this. The episode was horribly flawed, and for some reason most people seem to be overlooking that. I mean I love Megumin and I'm glad she got to do a second explosion, but when something's about to explode or burn down a town, you don't blow it up! This would only cause more damage. It's basically like if a room in your house caught on fire so you decided to save the house with a flamethrower. Sure after the house has burned down, the fire will go out, but you just lost the entire house instead of only one room. The obvious solution here would have been to use water magic. Their team even has a water goddess on it, and Kazuma could have helped too (since otherwise he was completely useless this episode except for channeling magic to others).



I thought at least Kazuma would have had more common sense than that, considering he seemed at least somewhat intelligent in earlier episodes. Draining the magic of your main water user so you can fight fire with fire is just a terrible idea.
 
Mar 19, 2016 10:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 337
Wouldn't you know it, the one time the MC should have asked 'suck what out?', and he refrains. What a great show, it was pretty funny, and was probably the best of the season for me. Although i'll make the final determination when i finish all the shows i'm watching.
 
Mar 19, 2016 11:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 5728
Reload said:
Also, the 1st thought that came to mind when the Destroyer started to overheat was Aqua's water magic. I know you'd get scolding hot water out of it, but since when has destroying something that's overheating been the norm?


bucket3432 said:
I would have thought to have Aqua perform Sacred Create Water to counteract the overheating. After all, why would you destroy a hot object with more heat?


ccorn said:

I'm glad at least two people realized this. The episode was horribly flawed, and for some reason most people seem to be overlooking that. I mean I love Megumin and I'm glad she got to do a second explosion, but when something's about to explode or burn down a town, you don't blow it up! This would only cause more damage. It's basically like if a room in your house caught on fire so you decided to save the house with a flamethrower. Sure after the house has burned down, the fire will go out, but you just lost the entire house instead of only one room. The obvious solution here would have been to use water magic. Their team even has a water goddess on it, and Kazuma could have helped too (since otherwise he was completely useless this episode except for channeling magic to others).

I thought at least Kazuma would have had more common sense than that, considering he seemed at least somewhat intelligent in earlier episodes. Draining the magic of your main water user so you can fight fire with fire is just a terrible idea.


Try reading this: http://www.sciencealert.com/engineers-are-putting-out-fires-with-explosives

"It works kind of like blowing out a candle - using explosives, a blast of air knocks the flame off its fuel source and puts it out."

Presumably for the same reason you don't try to put out an oil fire with water. The fire would get bigger when using water. So there is no guarantee that Aqua's water flood will put out the overheat, and it could miserably fail and kill them all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS9vuA3ljus

Not to mention Aqua did destroyed the gate with the water in previous episode, while Megumin is able to control her explosion into one spot, Aqua's water will flow all the way to the city and leave it flooded.

 
Mar 19, 2016 12:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 466
DarklordVor said:
Try reading this: http://www.sciencealert.com/engineers-are-putting-out-fires-with-explosives

"It works kind of like blowing out a candle - using explosives, a blast of air knocks the flame off its fuel source and puts it out."

Presumably for the same reason you don't try to put out an oil fire with water. The fire would get bigger when using water. So there is no guarantee that Aqua's water flood will put out the overheat, and it could miserably fail and kill them all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS9vuA3ljus

Not to mention Aqua did destroyed the gate with the water in previous episode, while Megumin is able to control her explosion into one spot, Aqua's water will flow all the way to the city and leave it flooded.


That's an interesting technique, but that's not what Megumin did at all. The technique you mentioned requires a nearby explosion, while Megumin hit the Destroyer dead on. In any case, there wasn't even a fire yet, simply overheating. Water is a very good coolant, which should have been able to deal with this issue. As for Aqua destroying the gate previously, I would hope she learned from that, but since it's Aqua probably not. Megumin does have control over where the explosion is centered, but I'm not sure how well she can control its size (or whether she would ever try since she always wants as large an explosion as possible). I think the potential for a flooded city is preferable to a completely demolished city, which is what should have happened if the explosive capability of the Destroyer was as potentially dangerous as they suggested.
 
Mar 19, 2016 1:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 4244
Literally released a mini nuke
I wonder if she could get enough power to obliterate the Earth.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
 
Mar 19, 2016 2:36 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 8
Juanikus said:
kurikinton said:
ugh it ended without her appearing
I think she is going to appear in the second season as the megumin's mother... or maybe she will appear on the OVA. Just, plis, don't do like in the Madan no Ou to Vanadis' s opening XD "The girl who never appeared" XDDDD


Nah she's not Megumin's mother, though supposedly Megumin's mother is a minor character. Click at your own discretion for spoiler on the new girl:



 
Mar 19, 2016 4:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 564
Quality apart, this show was really fun overall, i will watch gladly the second season, hope they improve the animation though.

7/10
 
Mar 19, 2016 5:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 325
snizzar said:


Modified by Prog_upworks13, Mar 23, 2016 5:13 PM
 
Mar 19, 2016 7:34 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 8
Prog_upworks13 said:
snizzar said:




 
Mar 19, 2016 7:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 166
snizzar said:
Prog_upworks13 said:




 
Mar 19, 2016 10:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2504
I'm going to be honest and thought his show was gonna be one of those harem/fantasy cliches at first but I was completely wrong. Completely enjoyed every episode and even though there were inconsistencies in animation and whatnot, still didn't deter me from what I really felt about an episode.

There was pretty much no character at all I disliked and Kazuma practically was the huge star for the show for me. Aqua, Megumin, and Darkness had their qualities as well that made their interactions so interesting and great.

This series also has to be one of the most genuinely comedic anime I've seen and I don't think I'll get to see another one like it for a while.

8/10 - Season 2 confirmed hype!
 
Mar 20, 2016 5:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 533
Very good series. Never thought that i would enjoy this much.

8/10
 
Mar 20, 2016 6:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 356
I can't wait for the 2nd season, i usually don't like an anime with weak MC but this one is hillarious, i feel like the storyline was a little bit rushed, they skipped a lot of things , and we didn't get to see that girl in the opening, who is she anyways.

8/10 pretty enjoyable but too bad it only has 10 episodes
 
Mar 20, 2016 11:22 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 866
Oh nice. Second season confirmed. I was a bit disappointed when I saw this is the final episode but at least we'll get more of it in the future :D
 
Mar 20, 2016 12:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 465
Oh boy.. this anime surprised me.. never have i ever expect to enjoy this anime,
especially the last episode.... when they read that diary... i haven't laugh that hard since like forever..

9/10

Looking forward for the season 2.
 
Mar 20, 2016 7:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 38
Very good tough, I think i'll watch S2 even if this one wasn't that great. The only great thing about this anime was his humor.
7/10
 
Mar 20, 2016 7:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 284
Gonna miss my weekly konosuba, thoroughly enjoyed this show. Looking forward to season 2.

8/10
I watch it for the plot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 
Mar 20, 2016 9:11 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 3
I'm sorry for my lewd thought, Aqua-sama

when she said "dont absord too much, ok?" it sounded echii in my mind along with these sentences
* just the tip, ok?
* you'll pull it out immediately, right ?

thumbs up for other adventurers who has the same thought...

 
Mar 21, 2016 3:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1280
Didn't expect this much epicness from this... FML-ness is over the top...
S2... yay...

Finale - 5+FML/5
Series - 7+FML/10
 
Mar 21, 2016 5:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1847
Uhh... am i the only one who thought it was weird to blow it up when it was gonna blow up anyways? Wouldn't it make more sense for Aqua to just drop an ocean on it?

❀桜舞う空~      PM me with your scientific questions and ideas.        my Last.FM
 
Mar 21, 2016 12:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 192
06/10 not to funny and bad picture! pls season 2 better that season 1
 
Mar 22, 2016 2:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 263
GenesisAria said:
Uhh... am i the only one who thought it was weird to blow it up when it was gonna blow up anyways? Wouldn't it make more sense for Aqua to just drop an ocean on it?

http://gizmodo.com/using-explosives-to-put-out-wildfires-is-actually-a-gre-1579732658
You can use explosion to put out heat.
Basically fight fire with fire.
 
Mar 22, 2016 9:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 26788
Genuinly funny show and was a pleasent surprise, there were some schlocky moments here and there i could of done without but nothing to really bring it down, kazuma was a great main character too with how hes just immediately fed up with all the bullshit around him, the show also has an excellent escalation of the absurd that makes set pieces work really well, things generally start off simple and find a way to make them get crazier as the episode goes on whilst also effectively using anti climax as a punchline in a few episodes without being super predictable about it.

high 7/10, look foreword to S2

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

 
Mar 22, 2016 10:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1847
fateoffate said:
GenesisAria said:
Uhh... am i the only one who thought it was weird to blow it up when it was gonna blow up anyways? Wouldn't it make more sense for Aqua to just drop an ocean on it?

http://gizmodo.com/using-explosives-to-put-out-wildfires-is-actually-a-gre-1579732658
You can use explosion to put out heat.
Basically fight fire with fire.
No that's not how that works, you put out fire with an explosion because it suffocates the flame, destabilizes the plasma. You drown in fluids to cool a meltdown or muffle an explosion. But they basically went "it's a nuke! kill it with a nuke!"
Modified by GenesisAria, Mar 23, 2016 3:49 AM

❀桜舞う空~      PM me with your scientific questions and ideas.        my Last.FM
 
Mar 22, 2016 10:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 277
Am I the only one who likes to imagine the team behind Kono Suba getting a script just like SAOs and having this general reaction?
 
Mar 22, 2016 1:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 7269
Quirkiness101 said:
Am I the only one who likes to imagine the team behind Kono Suba getting a script just like SAOs and having this general reaction?


I think they had the time of their lives, free of any pressure. And it shows.

I̢f ͠yo̶u̢'r͝e ҉só ́v̷ery͠ ̴ęn̴te̴r̢t͝ài͜n̨i̷ng͏
̕͜t̷he͡n why ár̡e yo̡u̕ ̶o͟n͢ yo̕ùŕ ͢own t̢on͢i̛ght?̀
 
Mar 22, 2016 5:46 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 22
Quirkiness101 said:
Am I the only one who likes to imagine the team behind Kono Suba getting a script just like SAOs and having this general reaction?


It's pretty well known that KonoSuba VA's frequently do ad-lib. I think there is picture of their script post somewhere in the internet. Look like Fukushima (Kazuma's VA) do it first and the director like it. After that everyone seem to improvise their script almost every chapter and make it fantastic.
 
Mar 22, 2016 9:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 9148
Lmao I the twist we all expected xD Again, the KonoSuba thing to do XD
I want Season 2 next week :I
xD




If anyone ever reaches the heavens... I want them to find the girl on the Moon... Find the girl crouching all by herself... I want them to walk up to her...That is...my only wish.
The Moonlit Clearing | Deliveries Here | To You Who Never Lies


 
Mar 23, 2016 1:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 458
Glad to see S2 announced at the end!

Really enjoyed KonoSuba and will definitely watch season 2.

Overall 8/10!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
 
Mar 23, 2016 2:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 305
GenesisAria said:
fateoffate said:

http://gizmodo.com/using-explosives-to-put-out-wildfires-is-actually-a-gre-1579732658
You can use explosion to put out heat.
Basically fight fire with fire.
No that's not how that works, you put out fire with an explosion because it suffocates the flame, destabilizes the plasma. You drown in fluids to cool a meltdown or muffle an explosion. But they basically went "it's a nuke! kill it with a nuke!"


has you ever heard of Steam Exploooooooosion?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_explosion
this thing is huge and hot! do you want all people, including Aqua being cooked? there no resurrection for them!!!
Modified by KaedeKyl9, Mar 23, 2016 2:28 PM
 
Mar 23, 2016 4:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2111
This was one of the best in this season, the episode was great and funny, can't wait for season 2!
Modified by xull, Nov 23, 2016 2:59 PM

 
Mar 24, 2016 4:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 263
GenesisAria said:
fateoffate said:

http://gizmodo.com/using-explosives-to-put-out-wildfires-is-actually-a-gre-1579732658
You can use explosion to put out heat.
Basically fight fire with fire.
No that's not how that works, you put out fire with an explosion because it suffocates the flame, destabilizes the plasma. You drown in fluids to cool a meltdown or muffle an explosion. But they basically went "it's a nuke! kill it with a nuke!"

Steam Explosion. Do not use fluid to stop super heated things.
Yeah, it's against common sense but there is a good reason for it.
 
Mar 24, 2016 7:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 3272
Awsome explosive action magic packed final episode for Season 1!
That Mobile fortress/destroyer really looks like Megacrab (Boom Beach reference) but instead, mimics a spider.
CG animation of the destroyer looks cool and well done!
Kazuma is guilty on what actually happened on the absence of Mitsurugi-san!
LOL Megumin is being called by the term "The crazy one!"
Wow! Wiz is here to join the battle! not to mention she's more powerful than Megumin because she is already the highest ranking Undead although a Lich...
wow! Darkness is showing a little bit of her serious side! LOL Raratina her actual name!
I never seen Megumin scared to shitness down to oblivion!
Wow! Wiz power is a strategic one because she could mirror any type of offensive magic!
Did I just see the (a bit loli) succubus that Kazuma summoned last episode!?
The diary was also a joke! haha!
LOL Kazuma expected a kiss but only to be drained thin!
Wiz did a teleport to prevent the self-destruct but kazuma said he'll take responsibility. I knew that random place would be still be bad news for him!
Megumin's epic explosion amplified by Aqua's holy power transferred done by Kazuma was awesome spectacular scene for the climax!!
Damn it! Aqua's selfishness is going off-charts! even in a state of emergency!
Megumin's explosion almost looks like a mini Nuke!
Kazuma's action not only made him more debt but even made him worse that that...a criminal LOL the backlash is escalating!
Alright! My body is ready for 2nd Season!
5/5!
8/10.
 
Mar 24, 2016 10:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1847
fateoffate said:
GenesisAria said:
No that's not how that works, you put out fire with an explosion because it suffocates the flame, destabilizes the plasma. You drown in fluids to cool a meltdown or muffle an explosion. But they basically went "it's a nuke! kill it with a nuke!"
Steam Explosion. Do not use fluid to stop super heated things.
Yeah, it's against common sense but there is a good reason for it.
Depends on the temperature contrast of the fluid and the material, as well as conductivity etc etc. There's no win scenario, but blowing up something that's gonna blow up anyways, is just gonna make stuff blow up more (except with chemical mixture explosives like nukes that require very specific trigger conditions), that how energy works. When there's a build up of potential energy and it's passing the breaking point of m stability, it discharges in what is familiarly known as an explosion (if there's charge separation it can arc instead - when you know the electrical environment of a pending explosion you could actually discharge the energy through a current, nullifying the explosion...) that's advanced stuff though, i don't expect a bunch of idiots to know that. But from their perspective, "it's gonna blow up, so let's blow it up anyways!"

Here, have some physics. :D
Modified by GenesisAria, Mar 24, 2016 10:06 PM

❀桜舞う空~      PM me with your scientific questions and ideas.        my Last.FM
 
Mar 25, 2016 8:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 7269
GenesisAria said:
fateoffate said:
Steam Explosion. Do not use fluid to stop super heated things.
Yeah, it's against common sense but there is a good reason for it.
Depends on the temperature contrast of the fluid and the material, as well as conductivity etc etc. There's no win scenario, but blowing up something that's gonna blow up anyways, is just gonna make stuff blow up more (except with chemical mixture explosives like nukes that require very specific trigger conditions), that how energy works. When there's a build up of potential energy and it's passing the breaking point of m stability, it discharges in what is familiarly known as an explosion (if there's charge separation it can arc instead - when you know the electrical environment of a pending explosion you could actually discharge the energy through a current, nullifying the explosion...) that's advanced stuff though, i don't expect a bunch of idiots to know that. But from their perspective, "it's gonna blow up, so let's blow it up anyways!"

Here, have some physics. :D

So basically you're saying


I̢f ͠yo̶u̢'r͝e ҉só ́v̷ery͠ ̴ęn̴te̴r̢t͝ài͜n̨i̷ng͏
̕͜t̷he͡n why ár̡e yo̡u̕ ̶o͟n͢ yo̕ùŕ ͢own t̢on͢i̛ght?̀
 
Mar 25, 2016 9:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 17615
Omg great episode! Aqua gets to do "Scared Break Spell", Megumi and Wiz both get to use EXPLOSION ... and the former gets to do it TWICE!!! Reading the creator's diary was hilarious XD Poor Kazuma didn't really get to do anything ... well, except for teleport that power source and have it destroy someone's mansion LOL XD Poor guy ... oh well, second season confirmed, so looking forward to it! :D

Overall I was really glad I watched this show, it's a lot funnier than I originally anticipated and I actually loved all of the characters! Genre savviness is always nice, pretty good music, and some pretty animation (though sometimes the art got a bit uhh, wonky? :P) all made this a very enjoyable and easy to watch anime. 9/10 :3
 
Mar 25, 2016 4:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 305
GenesisAria said:
fateoffate said:
Steam Explosion. Do not use fluid to stop super heated things.
Yeah, it's against common sense but there is a good reason for it.
Depends on the temperature contrast of the fluid and the material, as well as conductivity etc etc. There's no win scenario, but blowing up something that's gonna blow up anyways, is just gonna make stuff blow up more (except with chemical mixture explosives like nukes that require very specific trigger conditions), that how energy works. When there's a build up of potential energy and it's passing the breaking point of m stability, it discharges in what is familiarly known as an explosion (if there's charge separation it can arc instead - when you know the electrical environment of a pending explosion you could actually discharge the energy through a current, nullifying the explosion...) that's advanced stuff though, i don't expect a bunch of idiots to know that. But from their perspective, "it's gonna blow up, so let's blow it up anyways!"

Here, have some physics. :D


i thinks they added autodestruction setting beforehanded so it avoid exploding more violently and more powerful, it doesnt look like it contain gunpowder or anything that can blow by external explosion. but a high pressure caused by overheat, like pressure cooker???. sorry my english. i wanted to write more detailed but i give up if i were to know more words about physics in english. yes make it explode earlier does less damage than waiting to reach its peak point of stability

AGAIN sorry my english
 
Mar 26, 2016 12:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 20
Looked down at the start of season

Now everyone loses their mind and wants a second season

10/10 would watch again
 
Mar 26, 2016 3:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 2822
One of the funniest comedy that I have seen. I'm so happy to see that a second season is programmed. All the girls are unique and Megumin is so cute .
I'm eager to see Kazuma suffer more ^^
 
Mar 26, 2016 12:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 116
I was pretty skeptical towards this show when i read the synopsis and all that stuff, but it turns out to be a quite decent anime. There's already a confirmed season 2 for this show? Count me in!
 
Mar 26, 2016 12:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1049
Tbh it was better comedy then One punch man, and better art and the ending song omg, totally love that one. OPM might be better in some other stuff though.

And i saw that there will be another episode on 24 June(my birth date) so hopefully that makes my day. :D
 
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »