Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 20, 2016 2:00 AM

Jun 2013
Aw...It has now ended. One of the best Shounen Manga's...had break on this series so it's has been a while....but still absolutely love this series....

So Karma head for Ministry of Trade and Nagisa became Korosensei of that Deliquent Class!? XD LOL!!! Like the Master, Like the Student!!!

Happy to see that everybody start to move....Oh, and Looks like Nagisa is becoming a Daddy with Kayano huh? XD or so she hope he will be!! XD
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Mar 20, 2016 2:48 AM

Apr 2015
thiagopv said:
Axel_Blaze said:

Can you please explain? I didnt get you..

yup, couldn't get the point aswell. She said everyone else is already nearby, then everyone else arrived, that makes sense to me. They were close, then they arrived, that's what I got.

EDIT: Also, it wouldn't really make sense if it weren't the main couple holding hands. That's my opinion though, I think they'll release an extra chapter or something.

Since when were they the 'main couple'?

Karasuma and Irina are only ones with 'couple' status. Kayano had a crush on Nagisa but he had shown zero interest. One sided interest does not a couple make.
Mar 20, 2016 3:11 AM

Jan 2008
Vsegda7 said:

Karasuma and Irina are only ones with 'couple' status. Kayano had a crush on Nagisa but he had shown zero interest. One sided interest does not a couple make.

I guess they mean that since Nagisa is the main character and Kayano is a main character as well and the one who has a crush on Nagisa, they are considered the main couple and are bound to be together. I don't think that way, though. It's true that this is how it is in most shounen series but I don't think it's necessary for the main guy to always end up with a main girl.

Kayano has/had a crush on Nagisa but she didn't confess when they were in high school. Something might have changed after they graduated and during these seven years but we still don't know if the identity of the ones holding hands are none but Nagisa and Kayano. The chances that it was them are high but I'd leave a small chance that it was Nagisa and someone else. However, Kayano's answer when she was asked about Nagisa was ambiguous, so it could very well be them. Plus, the poster of Kayano in the hand holding scene might be a hint.

Personally, I'd like it more if both of them ended up dating other people. The pairing is too obvious and predictable for my taste. Having Nagisa dating another girl would be more interesting, IMO. I mean, does it have to be Nagisa/Kayano? Is it just because of that kiss and then her falling for him?
Mar 20, 2016 4:28 AM

Apr 2015
Just saw the last, great ride, all praises for Matsui

One last spin
LanzMar 20, 2016 6:21 AM
Mar 20, 2016 8:26 AM

Jan 2015
HatsumiShinogu said:
Vsegda7 said:

I guess they mean that since Nagisa is the main character and Kayano is a main character as well and the one who has a crush on Nagisa, they are considered the main couple and are bound to be together. I don't think that way, though. It's true that this is how it is in most shounen series but I don't think it's necessary for the main guy to always end up with a main girl.

Kayano has/had a crush on Nagisa but she didn't confess when they were in high school. Something might have changed after they graduated and during these seven years but we still don't know if the identity of the ones holding hands are none but Nagisa and Kayano. The chances that it was them are high but I'd leave a small chance that it was Nagisa and someone else. However, Kayano's answer when she was asked about Nagisa was ambiguous, so it could very well be them. Plus, the poster of Kayano in the hand holding scene might be a hint.

Personally, I'd like it more if both of them ended up dating other people. The pairing is too obvious and predictable for my taste. Having Nagisa dating another girl would be more interesting, IMO. I mean, does it have to be Nagisa/Kayano? Is it just because of that kiss and then her falling for him?

I mean, it's not a romance manga anyway, but I personally like them as a couple. But as you said, Nagisa has shown zero interest, so I guess it would be weird.
Mar 20, 2016 10:29 AM
Mar 2016
thiagopv said:
HatsumiShinogu said:

I mean, it's not a romance manga anyway, but I personally like them as a couple. But as you said, Nagisa has shown zero interest, so I guess it would be weird.

Only 3 or maybe 4 chapters shows that kayano had feelings for nagisa,so it doesn't has to call a romance manga for few love moments from one side . we don't know what nagisa's feeling towards kayano (I mean 7 years have passed,so we don't know his true feeling now )..if this wierd to you what do you call sasuke and sakura getting married and sasuke doesn't show any interest to her and he tried to kill her three times!! That's we called zero interest 😂
Kirito_AlsufiMar 20, 2016 10:49 AM
Mar 20, 2016 10:48 AM

Jun 2014
Okay chapter I guess, not good and not bad either.. It just lack impact for me at least.
Mar 20, 2016 3:52 PM

Jun 2014
Although I didn't enjoy this series all that much at the start, it really started to grow on me, pretty much around Korosensei's backstory was when I started to love it. Excellent at blending seriousness with comedy, much better at doing it than other series like Gintama where it feels forced when serious. But this ending as a whole was one of the best in recent memory, though this final chapter was overshadowed by how great the last two chapters were, most epilogue chapters feel like that to me, but regardless it is excellent.

Hoping they don't milk the series though, as they have already announced a 4 chapter series focusing on Korosensei in April. AssClass was arguably WSJ's second most popular manga currently (since Naruto ended), so they'll definitely want to still make money off its success.
Mar 21, 2016 4:19 PM
Aug 2014
Fiji said:
I do assume that Kayano is pregnant with Nagisa's child. With her holding her stomach like that. I was expecting something like Nagisa teaching his child in that classroom. >.< Oh well.

Basically, Nagisa became like the Board Chairman.

Is this the real final chapter? Since that is what MS indicates, but MAL has it on 183 chapters. Are we gonna get those last 3 chapters as more of a timeskip chapters (bangai-hen)? Or were they done already?

3 side story chapters
Mar 28, 2016 10:11 PM

Dec 2011
It finally ends....

Glad to see that they're all being successful in their life. And Nagisa ended up as teacher, but kinda funny to see the class that he ended up teaching in XD

A bit sad and disappointed, that we didn't get to see what happened between Chiba and Hayami :(

Overall, what a journey, glad I picked it up when I heard about the announcement about the first season of the anime back then.
Apr 7, 2016 12:56 AM

Jun 2014
AssClass wrapping up like this is more than I expected. The only thing I needed to see was how Nagisa embraced the task of being a teacher (not a fully qualified one in this case). Kayano pointing to her glowing womb raises questions if she did end up with him, that won't be disclosed unfortunately.

LOL at Nagisa remaining a midget!
All credit goes to Sacred.
Apr 16, 2016 2:20 PM

Mar 2008
great teacher nagisa spinoff plox
Apr 30, 2016 9:01 AM
Oct 2015
No NagisaxKayano? Really? fuck off, man.

By the way, 10/10 manga
May 13, 2016 9:15 AM

Nov 2011
AjAljayn4 said:
Everything's amazing and I'm really going to miss this anime/manga.
huhuhu. Oh wait, so who are the ones holding hands at chapter 179? I can't seem to know them even after seeing chapter 180.

Thats actually a good question. They never actually show who was holding hands when they mentioned "Oh they're taking tickets" Idk could be anyone. Nagisa and Kayano make the most sense but it's never shown.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 15, 2016 7:28 PM

Feb 2016
great to see nagisa following the footsteps of koro sensei.
May 20, 2016 11:23 PM

Dec 2012
I don't see why some people think that Kayano and Nagisa ended up together. Cause as mentioned before when asked about him. She said that she is just be an afterthought to him. I never saw Nagisa return her feelings either. It was like a one sided crush.
May 22, 2016 3:45 AM
May 2016
I love assassination classroom! I can't believe it's already the final chapter...

But I can't understand, IS KAYANO PREGNANT???
May 29, 2016 7:53 PM

Mar 2016
Shion657 said:
I don't see why some people think that Kayano and Nagisa ended up together. Cause as mentioned before when asked about him. She said that she is just be an afterthought to him. I never saw Nagisa return her feelings either. It was like a one sided crush.

Afterthought is something that is thought of later, his feeling of owing sensei makes him want to be an adequate teacher to his kids (students) before anything. At least Nagisa thinks of Kayano, lmao
May 31, 2016 8:18 AM

Aug 2014
What a beautiful last chapter to an amazin series. I'm speechless, it was simply such an enjoyable ride from the start to the finish. Seeing the growth of each character individually in this chapter was just amazing, and seeing Nagisa follow in Koro's footsteps just brought a tear to my eyes. I was hoping Koro somehow managed to survive but I guess not...9/10 for this amazing manga!
SnappynatorMay 31, 2016 8:21 AM
May 31, 2016 10:02 PM
Jun 2015
This is a manga series that I thoroughly enjoyed but it has come to an end T_T. Giving it a 10/10. Time to catch up with the anime.
Jun 1, 2016 12:37 AM
Jul 2018
This was quite a ride. I'm very satisfied with how things ended. Made me shed some tears too.

Koro-Sensei gets the best teacher award in my book. Went above and beyond for his students, no doubt about it.
Jun 13, 2016 11:03 PM
Oct 2014
I was spoiled the ending to this but I'm kinda glad I was because I would have been mad if I read it or saw the anime. The previous 3 chapters were sad yes but it leaves hardly any closure and it kinda just felt like a cop out. His death could also be open for debate as well as I'm sure it has been.. A cloud of glowing balls? really.. The ending does not leave me satisfied. It was a fun ride but getting off the train felt bumpy and lacking.
Jun 28, 2016 10:23 PM

Jun 2008
Good ending, and good to see the after stories of the students...

Even though, I'm not entirely happy with the ambiguous ending they gave to Kayano and Nagisa.

I mean, c'mon, everyone wanted the Nagisa X Kayano ship to be canon, but we're just not sure...

Overall though, it's a satisfactory ending to a pretty good shounen.

8/10 for me, really enjoyed it.
Jul 5, 2016 8:20 AM
Jun 2016
beautiful manga. and the bloody feels train
Jul 9, 2016 10:40 PM

Jun 2015
Great overall story, real shame about Korosensei's fate but also to be expected...

The cliffhanger with Nagisa and Kayano was very uncool. I mean, it's all good that Nagisa got the job he wanted, but the story at the end was basically to give a good teacher setting for Nagisa, instead of caring about any of the other students. Plus, it seems more like they didn't even end up together. I don't know why Matsui bothered building the relationship of the 2 throughout the series if he was gonna gonna end it in such a half-assed manner.

Nice ending for Irina and Karasuma, kind of like the saving grace to the romantic side.
Jul 14, 2016 10:23 AM

Jan 2013
VanishingKira said:
Started off great (8/10 worthy) then just like every other shounen jump series dragged out for far too long where it became meh and I just continued reading for the sake of completion.

Still an okay series but wouldn't say it was that good overall 6/10.
...I just can't agree with that, if anything the second season is leagues better then the first one. Turning a decent action/comedy into something more powerful then that.
Jul 14, 2016 10:27 AM

Jan 2013
I'm just gonna say the ship sailed and be done with it. She's prego, deal with it.
Jul 15, 2016 4:09 AM

Sep 2015
Great end. At least none of the students turn out to be mass murderers.
I kinda wish they made an epilogue for all the students tho
the last few chapters did cover much of it so I'm pretty satisfied
[align=center][/align]
Aug 13, 2016 10:40 PM

Jan 2014
now it has ended, but I really like to now their journey. Nagisa as a teacher in deliquent class, Karma in Goverment, the relationship between Nagisa x Kayano and Karasuma x Irina.

Imagine what sort of entertaining would Nagisa shows when he teach in assassin's style?
Imagine what sort of encounter would Karma get? isn't it pretty interesting if he use his assassin's intent to solving the problem. he's like to control from shadow, after all.
Sep 28, 2016 1:22 AM
Dec 2015
It wasnt Kayano and Nagisa holding hands it was Karasuma and Irina lol
Oct 23, 2017 7:30 AM

Nov 2012
Overall even though not every arc/character was memorable or that great, when it got good, it was REALLY good! especially the ending chapters which made me tear up, 8/10 series.
Apr 29, 2020 12:44 PM

May 2015
I'm really going to miss reading this series. The ending came together perfectly and was very satisfying. Overall, the entire manga was well written, the art was great, the plot was unique, and the characters were developed very well. Especially Koro sensei. I really don't have anything to complain about when it comes to this manga. It was clean and concise. I give it a 9.5/10, but for the sake of rating on MAL, I rate it a 10/10.
Jun 8, 2020 11:21 AM
May 2020
Amazing ending to an amazing series. I loved reading this from beginning to end. There were a few weak chapters but 99% of the story was brilliant. 10/10
Feb 21, 2021 8:29 AM
Jan 2018
Kayano and nagisa aren't a thing and she's not pregnant the panel is show her wish too someday raise a life , due to the teachings of koro-sensei.

Sorry but you can't debate weather koro sensei is dead or not , he clearly is so a few comments in this fourm are just stupid
Mattinator95Feb 21, 2021 8:32 AM
Jun 12, 2022 12:37 AM

Jun 2010
Trollicorn said:
I really wanted to see a Nagisa x Kayano ship that wasn't so ambiguous :(
Now I don't know what's what...
Norjack2 said:
To be honest, wish they weren't so ambiguous about Nagisa and Kayano's relationship, but I'm not gonna make a fuss about it. It does seem to imply that she is pregnant, and I still think it was them two holding hands last chapter because... who else could it be? I'm going to go under the assumption that they did get together.

Great chapter, it's nice to know what most of them are doing nowadays.

Seriously.. This is one of the few things i hate about japanese media sometimes. I can take the endless crush games mid-story etc.. But so often authors like to just leave everything up in the air at the end for no reason, and almost always only about relationships. I mean it's not like this in every case but.. way too often. Also DON'T ******* HINT anything if you aren't going to follow through one way or the other. I read stories for the sake of stories, not filling in unfinished endings with head canon!

This whole ending was pretty much a letdown in general. no full reunion, some people get jobs spelled out and others get university sporting events... just so incomplete and disjointed. Not to mention the ships left up in the air.. Did we even find out if Nagisa's parents got back together?!

uzee said:
And that is how you properly end a series... unlike Naruto

What?! At least with Naruto the author actually finished the story and gave us looks at the character's futures.
James_xenoJun 12, 2022 12:46 AM
Aug 25, 2022 9:39 AM

Nov 2020
So this is the true ending. Wow what an amazing manga this was, I can't describe how much I love this series! At the end Nagisa became just like Koro-sensei and others became what they wanted. Am just sad Kayano&Nagisa didn't happen... :(
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 103 Discussion

SilentTruth - Aug 8, 2014

11 by iggggi »»
Jan 20, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 149 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

31 by takashidraylus »»
Jan 13, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Department Sensou Taikenki Chapter 1 Discussion

Mana - Dec 29, 2016

2 by garik »»
Jun 25, 2023 9:31 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 115 Discussion

SilentTruth - Nov 10, 2014

12 by lolowatches »»
Jun 20, 2023 11:22 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 114 Discussion

SilentTruth - Nov 1, 2014

19 by lolowatches »»
Jun 20, 2023 11:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.