Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2016 11:52 PM

Oct 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A pretty unique way to depict sex. Although I did not fin it very erotic or deep in any sense. Maybe differs from watchers' perspective, I found the cow splashing really out of the place ._.
On the plus side the experimental art was not bad - it had only monotone colours black and white. On the downside the flashing of screen made my eyes hurt.
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dec 4, 2016 10:13 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
it is possibling the best short of this director ;)
Jul 4, 2019 7:21 PM

Oct 2015
https://vimeo.com/57441414

All in all just sex in an abstract form!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 23, 2019 10:31 AM
~Watching Anime

Oct 2018
It was not good, but not not bad. Definitely interesting! If you're touring the bottom of the ratings list it's worth a look.
Have suspicions, not faith.
Sep 26, 2020 7:41 PM

Feb 2014
Pretty sure I saw Vladimir Putin there.
Feb 17, 2022 7:02 AM

Feb 2020
I can't find this, but oh well...
Aug 4, 2022 9:36 PM

Nov 2012
I won't pretend I resonated with anything about this short's themes - particularly being the asexual dork I am - but was this all animated in inkwash? Because if so, that's pretty cool.
Jul 18, 2023 2:55 AM

Feb 2012
Having recently watched Kanashimi no Belladonna, I can see similarities. An interesting way to use morphing to describe the act. However, considering that the Belladonna film came 35 years before this was made, this hardly feels like an avant garde piece.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.