Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Feb 26, 10:04 PM
Started watching Katanagatari a few days. Cool art style with episodic adventures. For some reason it reminds me to Monogatari

Mar 3, 12:54 PM
WallyWW2 said:
Started watching Katanagatari a few days. Cool art style with episodic adventures. For some reason it reminds me to Monogatari

That's because they're based of light novels written by the same dude.

I'm currently rewatching Shimoneta

Mar 9, 4:18 PM

I'm watching Bakemonogatari.

Mar 9, 9:45 PM
thot patrol
About to start Noragami

Apr 2, 2:45 AM

hay guys are there any more good anime out there i am lost man 700+ anime watched and now no one left tell me some suggestions plz
my anime list :-
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Ethicalhacker58

I'm level  on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 2, 2:50 AM

depends on what you like to watch, what genres u into? I see that you haven't watch My Hero Academia, come on u gotta watch it. Also Assassination Classroom is also really good. I'm currently watching Egao no Daika.

Apr 2, 5:13 PM

Ethicalhacker58 said:
hay guys are there any more good anime out there i am lost man 700+ anime watched and now no one left tell me some suggestions plz
my anime list :-
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Ethicalhacker58

Hey there buddy! It's good to see someone else who loves Log Horizon but I'm still waiting to see it's continuation/proper ending. It's all because the creator got busted for tax evasion damn it! I would second Slowe_Seb's recommendation of Assassination Classroom and also add The Promised Neverland!

I'm watching Barakamon at the moment and it's been a thoroughly entertaining slice of life romp with comedy and calligraphy :D

Apr 3, 12:09 AM

thanks man @Geshtinanna & @Slowe_Seb
new ptw
1) Assassination Classroom
2) My Hero Academia
3) The Promised Neverland
4) Barakamon

also my prefer gener are fantasy, adventure, magic, comedy & if possible romance with it
thanks man
also how do you know so quickly that i have not seen this anime just out of curiosity :)

edit:-
5) Egao no Daika
Modified by Ethicalhacker58, Apr 3, 12:20 AM

Apr 3, 2:34 AM

I can see your anime list and can compare it to mine, I saw that my own list had my hero and that it wasnt in the similar list (list of animes we both have watched), it made it easier that you have watched so much more then me @Ethicalhacker58 , if u like fantasy you should watch Hai to Gensou no Grimgar, its an isekai thats really good, its also got a unique art style but its too bad its only 1 season.

Apr 3, 4:15 AM

@Ethicalhacker58 I clicked on our anime affinity which is 42 shared - it's on the left hand side of your profile page just above where the little pictures of your friends are. From there I can see the anime we share (our scores/ratings are compared too) and which anime are unique to us alone. From the anime unique to Geshtinanna alone I can see the best series that you were missing from your list. It was easy! Also if you like adventure and magic I would also recommend Made in Abyss - it's one of the highest rated shows, I can't believe you haven't watched it yet!

I hope you really enjoy yourself with all these great new anime you're planning to watch :D

Apr 3, 8:04 AM

thanks for that
and also i will add this Made in Abyss & Gensou no Grimgar anime in ptw
Modified by Ethicalhacker58, Apr 3, 8:08 AM

May 9, 12:07 PM

I'm watching everything what I find, but I can't enjoy everything. Atleast I've too much stress rn and some of them I don't like, but won't to drop, because maybe I'll like it after some episodes...

May 10, 9:58 AM

Started the Monogatari Series. ^^

May 25, 8:15 PM

SNK26 said:
Started the Monogatari Series. ^^

Smart man.

Watching a lot of the new seasonal stuff but stand outs for me at the moment are "Kono Oto Tomare!" but probably biased because i love music in anime and " Senryuu Shoujo" which just warms ya heart.

Nov 3, 11:19 AM
Started watching the live-action series for Mo Dao Zhu Shi called "The Untamed."

Warning: watching the OP and ED credits will spoil the whole show!!!

plz watch it as u wait for season 3, like me

Nov 3, 2:41 PM
Hitorijime my Hero

Nov 3, 9:14 PM
Watching Mermaid Forest right now.

Nov 8, 7:49 PM
I've been watching Attack On Titan, a show about humanity at the brink of extinction because of creatures called titans, and how humans have to live of a closed area.

Nov 9, 11:43 PM

Currently watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusader and Saint Seiya

Nov 16, 8:02 PM
I'm pretty late to the game for this anime but I've been watching The Future Diary. I found out about it from a meme on Facebook and an article on anime underground about yundere characters. The story is this: 12 people are fighting to be the next god. They all have the ability to tell the future and that makes killing one another a little complicated. It's got serious psycho gf themes and I love that... I'm just confused a lot of the time on why characters do things! I'm only on ep 16 and there is a lot of suspense and mystery that goes on in the story so I'm sure my questions will get answered as I continue this anime. My boyfriend recommended this anime to me because I like yundere characters and murder is always so fun to watch. The only sucky part is that this anime doesn't have any comedic relief. I'm a weird bastard in the sense that I like my shows to have a Deadpool kinda vibe--- lots of killing and lots of comedy. Overall I give this anime a 8/10. I'm thinking about cosplaying as Yuno in the future.

Nov 24, 8:30 AM

ahart48 said:
I'm pretty late to the game for this anime but I've been watching The Future Diary. I found out about it from a meme on Facebook and an article on anime underground about yundere characters. The story is this: 12 people are fighting to be the next god. They all have the ability to tell the future and that makes killing one another a little complicated. It's got serious psycho gf themes and I love that... I'm just confused a lot of the time on why characters do things! I'm only on ep 16 and there is a lot of suspense and mystery that goes on in the story so I'm sure my questions will get answered as I continue this anime. My boyfriend recommended this anime to me because I like yundere characters and murder is always so fun to watch. The only sucky part is that this anime doesn't have any comedic relief. I'm a weird bastard in the sense that I like my shows to have a Deadpool kinda vibe--- lots of killing and lots of comedy. Overall I give this anime a 8/10. I'm thinking about cosplaying as Yuno in the future.

Maybe Higurashi would be great for you too, hehe.

Nov 24, 9:45 AM

currently watching One Punch Man :)

Nov 24, 2:21 PM
I just barely finished watching The Saga of Tanya the Evil and am currently watching the move on Crunchyroll. It's one of the best anime I've seen imo. I've seen reviews all over the place with some saying they love it and some saying they hate it. I love my war dramas, so I couldn't resist with this one.

Nov 24, 4:23 PM

Vinland Saga. I gotta say, I really enjoy it so far.

Be your true mind.

Nov 25, 5:31 AM
I just finished code geass season 1&2 and i love the anime. After watching it no i know why people is so crazy about this anime, it carry out that feeling and emotion where it just impact you so much you could not move on and stays in your heart for the rest of your life. Thats how i feel watching code geass

Nov 25, 10:35 AM

Gintama - started a bit slow, but at episode 63 now and it's brilliant. The comedy is hilarious, and even with that, it still manages to tell such compelling and emotional stories. I love how the series constantly goes from comedic to serious, it's good variety. I also just love Gintoki as a character, he acts goofy and lazy most of the time, but when it really counts, he is a very dependable and good person, ready to take on any fight for himself and his friends.

Nov 25, 10:52 AM

Exelero64 said:
Gintama - started a bit slow, but at episode 63 now and it's brilliant. The comedy is hilarious, and even with that, it still manages to tell such compelling and emotional stories. I love how the series constantly goes from comedic to serious, it's good variety. I also just love Gintoki as a character, he acts goofy and lazy most of the time, but when it really counts, he is a very dependable and good person, ready to take on any fight for himself and his friends.

The anime is more comedy/parody than action, hehe.

Nov 25, 10:53 AM

LXXI said:
Exelero64 said:

That is true, but I still love the comedy and parodies haha

Nov 26, 5:43 AM

Exelero64 said:
LXXI said:

Have you seen KonoSuba then? You'll like it too, I guess.

Nov 26, 6:00 AM

LXXI said:
Exelero64 said:

Have you seen KonoSuba then? You'll like it too, I guess.
yeah I've watched that, it was good but not amazing for me. The comedy was good, but nothing compared to gintama imo. Also I'm not a big fan of fantasy so I didn't really like the setting

Dec 2, 7:04 AM

I'm currently watching Fantastic Children, I am really enjoying this one despite the simple art style it's really addictive, the plot is unravelling episode after episode so I'm glued to the screen ^^ ... let's see how it will end ! So far so good ^_^

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]