Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 15, 2016 2:22 PM

Jul 2007
Clebardman said:
Fai said:
Its a nintendo thread.

Its cool to hate a nintendo or to push an agenda that benefits from hating nintendo.

Its the same as with any ubisoft thread. It attracts unreasonable anger.

Ubi can't get enough hate. These fuckers are sitting on one of the best license ever (Beyond Good & Evil), doing nothing with it and perpetually teasing the fanbase with lies to keep them interested and sell mediocre games. They're also guilty of some of the worst cash-in licenses we have today (Assassin's Creed... The modern Blitzkrieg, a new -same as the previous one but hey - game every 6 monthes).

They did Assassin's Creed Syndicate - best AC game since II.
They released Valiant Hearts
They released Child of Light
They delivered what Bungie could not with Division.
Mar 15, 2016 2:24 PM

Sep 2009
@Sakuraoka
Unfortunately, the chances of them actually doing this right are statistically negligible. Reboots tend to be fucked up beyond recognition lately (well hello there, Fallout 4), to the point that I'm not even slightly hyped about it. Heck, I'm not even hyped about the new System Shock, and that's one of my all time favorite games... -.-'
Mar 15, 2016 2:54 PM

Jul 2015
Pabloc said:
@Sakuraoka
Unfortunately, the chances of them actually doing this right are statistically negligible. Reboots tend to be fucked up beyond recognition lately (well hello there, Fallout 4), to the point that I'm not even slightly hyped about it. Heck, I'm not even hyped about the new System Shock, and that's one of my all time favorite games... -.-'

I still have some faith for System Shock because if I didn't, I might as well stop playing right now, but Doom? The new one looks like a slow Brutal Doom copycat, wich is funny if you keep in mind that Brutal Doom is a mod for the original titles released more than 20 years ago. I'll stick to modded Doom 2.
Mar 15, 2016 3:03 PM

Apr 2014
Pabloc said:
@Sakuraoka
FALLOUT 4 ISN'T A REBOOT.

Mar 15, 2016 3:13 PM

Sep 2009
^ Well, yeah F4 was just a thrashy sequel or something like that (I'm not really sure what it was supposed to be though...).
Now that I think about it, Bethesda's titles have so little to do with the original Fallout series, that calling any of them a "reboot" is indeed kinda off. :P
Mar 15, 2016 3:18 PM

Jan 2016
hum well i liked fallout 4, i really did :P

plus i have hope that doom will be awesome, i have! because they cant fuck this one up, they simply cant! i refuse to believe that! hope dies last!
Mar 15, 2016 3:21 PM

Nov 2013
God forbid someone plays a game different than me. It's optional, get over it.
Mar 15, 2016 3:26 PM

Jul 2015
Pabloc said:
^ Well, yeah F4 was just a thrashy sequel or something like that (I'm not really sure what it was supposed to be though...).
Now that I think about it, Bethesda's titles have so little to do with the original Fallout series, that calling any of them a "reboot" is indeed kinda off. :P

Bethesda's is redoing the same game since Daggerfall anyway. they just bought a better license that anything they could ever write and slapped their awful FPS-with-XP formula over it. Bleargh.
Mar 15, 2016 3:56 PM

Apr 2012
Sakuraoka said:
Immahnoob said:
Hopefully they make it faster than it is now.

oh i so hope they dont fuck this one up, i mean they cant right? its been over a decade now, it should be epic!
Don't worry, they can still fuck up majorly.

I mean, it's fine that's still an alpha (if I'm not wrong in saying this), but it's not looking good. We need it WAY FASTER than that.

Otherwise it's not Doom.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Mar 15, 2016 4:14 PM

Feb 2010
While I agree, using that video of SFV as an example is stupid, SFV is a multiplayer game most of it's player never gave a shit about how hard or easy the single player was.
Mar 15, 2016 4:21 PM

Jul 2015
Immahnoob said:
I mean, it's fine that's still an alpha (if I'm not wrong in saying this), but it's not looking good. We need it WAY FASTER than that.

Otherwise it's not Doom.

Did you try DemonSteele for Doom 2? It's hilarious.

Mar 15, 2016 5:31 PM

Feb 2013
Oh Noooo, those bastards added in a completely optional mode I could just as easily ignore if I want........"GAMING IS RUINED!!!!"

I mean forget all the crappy Shenanigans companies are pulling and whatnot, It's the optional easy mode that is considered "an all time low"

And besides, there always been Codes and whatnot that give you invincibility
King_of_HereticsMar 15, 2016 5:46 PM
Mar 15, 2016 5:43 PM

Apr 2012
Clebardman said:
Immahnoob said:

Otherwise it's not Doom.

Did you try DemonSteele for Doom 2? It's hilarious.

That's 2 slow 4 me, sry m8.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Mar 15, 2016 6:00 PM
Jul 2018
A lot of modern games suffered, I feel, because they focused on delivering a cinematic experience with *some* gameplay. Even though some were certainly fun, I felt like many of these games sacrificed story and depth for flashy cutscenes and overuse of cursing, etc.

Each generation has its issues (like the Wii having an insane amount of total junk), but I'd still have to say that my favorite time in console gaming was the 90s and early 2000s, SNES/Genesis up through PS2.
Mar 18, 2016 10:58 PM

Aug 2014
I've already lost all interest in SFZ ever since it was revealed that Krystal won't be in the game anyway (when the franchise NEEDS more female characters).
Mar 19, 2016 1:28 PM
Jan 2016
Honestley i dont care for difficulty i care for having fun but we do need to up the difficulty for a diffrent reason, children its because of kids that gaming has gone down hill and why dlc and micro transactions exist because that one rich kid had used his parents money to buy the game then after that he told all his friends about it they bought the game and then they bought all the shit that came with it micro transactions and dlc and whatnot then people like ea brought the price higher to make it as much as a game when it dosent have enough content to make it worth it and pretty soon its gonna get worse till another market crash
Mar 19, 2016 8:30 PM

Feb 2013
drahan said:
because that one rich kid had used his parents money to buy the game then after that he told all his friends about it they bought the game and then they bought all the shit that came with it micro transactions and dlc and whatnot then people like ea brought the price higher to make it as much as a game when it dosent have enough content to make it worth it and pretty soon its gonna get worse till another market crash
Who exactly is this "kid" you're talking about?? this one kid and his friends who are so rich and influential that they were able to stir up Major Corporations??????
Mar 19, 2016 9:12 PM

Apr 2010
I don't think that's an issue considering it's purely optional. Just don't pick it?
Mar 19, 2016 9:48 PM
Jan 2016
King_of_Heretics said:
drahan said:
because that one rich kid had used his parents money to buy the game then after that he told all his friends about it they bought the game and then they bought all the shit that came with it micro transactions and dlc and whatnot then people like ea brought the price higher to make it as much as a game when it dosent have enough content to make it worth it and pretty soon its gonna get worse till another market crash
Who exactly is this "kid" you're talking about?? this one kid and his friends who are so rich and influential that they were able to stir up Major Corporations??????
the kids. Someone who can use his parents credit card without getting guilty and thinking the money could be used for food and it does affect companys well gaming companys of course
Mar 19, 2016 11:07 PM

Feb 2013
drahan said:
King_of_Heretics said:
the kids. Someone who can use his parents credit card without getting guilty and thinking the money could be used for food and it does affect companys well gaming companys of course
Course it's the kids, cuz we all know older people who happen to own their own Credit Cards do'nt buy DLC and whatnot, It's all those Heartless Credit-Card stealing kids I tell ya
King_of_HereticsMar 19, 2016 11:19 PM
Mar 20, 2016 1:03 PM

Apr 2014
Pabloc said:

FO4 is a sequel to Fallout 3.

No, it's not a sequel to New Vegas.

Just 3.

Mar 20, 2016 1:51 PM

Oct 2012
Now we wait for "Invincibility' option to legitimly appears in MMO and hooray gaming dies :)
Mar 21, 2016 7:13 AM

Jul 2007
Jim fucking Sterling son lays it down like it is

Pooor "True gamers"
Mar 21, 2016 7:14 AM

Jul 2012
You could just not play invincibility mode.
Mar 21, 2016 7:32 AM

Jul 2007
Battlechili said:
You could just not play invincibility mode.

Or play the one-hit-kill mode where you die in one hit if you want teh "hardcoar" feel

"b-b-but muh exclusivity and feeling SPECIAL because I beat the game and others can't"
Mar 21, 2016 10:09 AM

Nov 2012
Compared to back then it was almost impossible to win a fight without only jumping kicking. At least this was playable.
Mar 21, 2016 2:09 PM

Aug 2012
I play blindfolded now because sometimes I feel like games are too easy nowadays

Kappa
Mar 22, 2016 8:36 PM

Jun 2010
Oh, no! Not a difficultly option that you don't even have to pick! WHAT HAVE YOU ALL DONE!!

What a bunch of fucking drama queens

Also, a nintendo game that's easy? Stop the presses!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» How to play Sports Video Games?

TheSunLife - Apr 3

10 by Jensenessy »»
4 hours ago

» What videogame consoles do you own?

SnipeStrike - Apr 17

29 by loligoth666 »»
5 hours ago

» Is MAL ever going to update it's UI?

Pineapplepirate - Dec 19, 2020

28 by Timeline_man »»
6 hours ago

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3716 by Jeritorias »»
Yesterday, 9:57 AM

» 2 questions about Danganronpa series

Bright_Horn - Apr 19

3 by RobertsahDHDA »»
Apr 21, 10:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.