Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 14, 2016 9:23 AM
Feb 2016
I strongly despise 5 Centimeters Per Second.

But I adore Space Dandy.

Granted, I've not seen much anime yet, but the hype around that 5cmPS was far greater than it deserved while for the most part Space Dandy is seen as a bit "meh"
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 14, 2016 9:25 AM

Mar 2016
What the hell is this ?The Forum Game section ?????

Anyways before this thread is locked or w/e...

Shiki is bad anime .
Same for FMAB's manga .
Same for Parasyte .
Mar 14, 2016 9:26 AM

Mar 2015
can't wait how long this thread lasted. anyways.

pupa actualy decent.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 14, 2016 9:30 AM

Apr 2014
tengen toppa gurren lagann was overrated imo
Mar 14, 2016 9:31 AM

Mar 2014
Meatloaf292 said:
I strongly despise 5 Centimeters Per Second.
I don't think that opinion is all that unpopular, it's def not for everyone.

Space Dandy is massively under-appreciated though.

IDK man, I think Kill la Kill is infinitely better than Gurren Lagann, and Ami Kawashima is Toradora! best girl, which has rustled quite a few jimmies, but I don't think that opinion is really that unpopular either.
Mar 14, 2016 9:31 AM
Jan 2013
pork is better than beef
Ah hell yeah
gone bai bai
Mar 14, 2016 9:32 AM

Mar 2015
Mkim said:
pork is better than beef
Ah hell yeah
chicken >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pork
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 14, 2016 9:33 AM

Mar 2016
Mkim said:
pork is better than beef
Ah hell yeah

Eew pork .

Squid is the best of them all .
Mar 14, 2016 9:34 AM
Jan 2013
Kuma said:
Mkim said:
pork is better than beef
Ah hell yeah
It's gonna be Bear > Pork if yo say that once more
you hear me buddy?
gone bai bai
Mar 14, 2016 9:34 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Cowboy bebop isnt bad ... but most of the time what ive seen has been pretty boring

Kuma said:
Mkim said:
pork is better than beef
Ah hell yeah

this guy knows whats up.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 14, 2016 9:35 AM
Jan 2013
SlaveOfTheMatous said:
Mkim said:
pork is better than beef
Ah hell yeah

Eew pork .

Squid is the best of them all .
You gotta be squidding me
Why you lying
What are youre ink-tentions?
gone bai bai
Jul 2018
Kill la Kill is terrible. Pretty sure I'm gonna get lynched for that one, someday.

Jun 2015
I think Musaigen no Phantom World is good.

I think Jonny Young Bosch is an overrated voice actor.

I think Texhnolyze is pretentious trash.
Oct 2015
I think the Naruto anime is absolute shit. Mind you, I said Anime.
Mar 14, 2016 9:37 AM

Mar 2016
AltoRoark99 said:

It isn't pretentious .It tackles the theme of how existence in itself is meaningless and efforts to refute ones predestined fate are even more so .
Mar 14, 2016 9:37 AM

Nov 2015
Shigatsu is amayyzang & Kaori's noice..
Now come at me h8ersss...
Mar 14, 2016 9:39 AM

Jul 2015
Matt110110 said:
the history is a masterpiece imo

i dont hate sao that much... cuz is mostly common the people are ez influenced by others
Mar 14, 2016 9:39 AM
Feb 2016
SlaveOfTheMatous said:

Shiki is bad anime .
Same for FMAB's manga .
Same for Parasyte .

Sorry. I wasn't thinking it would count as a forum game since its still an anime centric thing.
Mar 14, 2016 9:40 AM

Oct 2014
School Days is vastly underrated and much better than 90% of harem anime.

Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works a pretentious shounen for pretentious over-thinkers.

ERASED is the most overrated anime since Attack on Titan.

The first 6 episodes of SAO (I could only stomach that much) were absolutely terrible, I cannot comprehend how people say the first half of SAO is actually good or even a masterpiece like I've seen some claim.

That's it, for now...
Mar 14, 2016 9:40 AM

Oct 2013
Majuicezumi said:
tengen toppa gurren lagann was overrated imo

Now thats just stupid.
It was well balanced anime with a good action,story ,character and music. Though it had a bit of annoying things it was an overall awesome anime.
Mar 14, 2016 9:41 AM

Dec 2015
Noragami is garbage.

AltoRoark99 said:

I think Jonny Young Bosch is an overrated voice actor.

You take that back!
Mar 14, 2016 9:42 AM
Jan 2013
Meatloaf292 said:
SlaveOfTheMatous said:

Shiki is bad anime .
Same for FMAB's manga .
Same for Parasyte .

Sorry. I wasn't thinking it would count as a forum game since its still an anime centric thing.
We actually have a forum game called "Post your unpopular opinion" and it got like 7.7k replies
hue
I see you're new tho, so it's forgivable
gone bai bai
Mar 14, 2016 9:42 AM

Dec 2015
Wensbane said:
Kill la Kill is terrible. Pretty sure I'm gonna get lynched for that one, someday.
Pffft. I see plenty of KLK haters.

Saekano is awful. Thats my unpopular opinion :3
Mar 14, 2016 9:43 AM

Mar 2010
Chobits is trash with next to no redeeming qualities. (Maybe not so unpopular opinion here, but everyone in my country seems to love it for some reason.)

Mar 2015
Mkim said:
Kuma said:
you hear me buddy?
nope, i am serious, pork probably more savour. but it has too many fat in their meat. it leave bad taste in tongue and feel glutinious in throat. seriously, pork is overrated!

Oct 2014
Wensbane said:
But, but, KlK is the savior of anime! Just kidding, KlK couldn't save anime because anime has been long dead. xD
Mar 14, 2016 9:44 AM

Oct 2013
Matt110110 said:

Calling it shit is a bit over the top even if it is just the anime. The manga and anime dont vary that much except for the fillers.
Mar 14, 2016 9:44 AM

Jun 2015
Gluzin said:

Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works a pretentious shounen for pretentious over-thinkers.

Those opinions aren't exactly unpopular.
Mar 14, 2016 9:45 AM
Feb 2016
Mkim said:
Meatloaf292 said:

We actually have a forum game called "Post your unpopular opinion" and it got like 7.7k replies
hue
I see you're new tho, so it's forgivable

Oops. Well, if a mod or admin or whatever stumbles upon this, they can do what they wish with this thread.
Mar 14, 2016 9:46 AM

Mar 2016
AltoRoark99 said:
Gluzin said:

He has a hate-boner 4 UBW .Poor guy ;_; .

Mar 2015
Gluzin said:
oh god pls no. if you are talking about anime, the MC is totaly disgusting and femele character totaly make zero sanse. even yasuga no sora is better than that shit (and it's not even good IMHO). even aki sora done better job, LMAO.

Oct 2014
AltoRoark99 said:
Gluzin said:

Well, most "critics" share that opinion but most casual watchers don't.
Mar 14, 2016 9:49 AM

Oct 2014
Kuma said:
Gluzin said:
oh god pls no. if you are talking about anime, the MC is totaly disgusting and femele character totaly make zero sanse. even yasuga no sora is better than that shit (and it's not even good IMHO). even aki sora done better job, LMAO.
Just because the characters are fucked up, it doesn't mean they are bad characters. Shinji is a pussy because he's fucked up but he's a great character. The route School Days went for was bitch-slap in the face of all harems and I commend it for that. At least it tried to do something different instead of going with the generic beta MC that can't do anything for himself and doesn't take advantage of the girls that want his dick.
Mar 14, 2016 9:49 AM
Jan 2013
Kuma said:
Mkim said:
you hear me buddy?
nope, i am serious, pork probably more savour. but it has too many fat in their meat. it leave bad taste in tongue and feel glutinious in throat. seriously, pork is overrated!
OH DAS EET
TODAY WE DINE BEAR STEW BOYS
GET YOOO ASSS HEEEEERE

but yee, the pork I eat usually have most of the fat removed, still gotta keep some cause hmmmmmm
hell yeah
dat Samgyeopsal
Hmmm
hell yeah
But you know, chicken is pretty boring to me, it only gets good if it's fried so it's not much of a difference

Also forget the bear stew thing, I was just warned on another thread while I was typin this

KaceSpace said:
being scared is subjective, do you know bears rape people?

Thanks Kace
gone bai bai
Mar 14, 2016 9:50 AM

Feb 2016
I didn't find Spirited Away all that good.

Also, Baccano was pretty shit.
Mar 14, 2016 9:54 AM

Mar 2015
Gluzin said:
Kuma said:
Just because the characters are fucked up, it doesn't mean they are bad characters. Shinji is a pussy because he's fucked up but he's a great character. The route School Days went for was bitch-slap in the face of all harems and I commend it for that. At least it tried to do something different instead of going with the generic beta MC that can't do anything for himself and doesn't take advantage of the girls that want his dick.
i don't said he is bad character. infact what i though bad character is the rest char other than MC. mc it self have no problem. and just because different =/= good. have sex in it is included. probably i already used with harem that including sex in it (usually hentai thou).
Mar 14, 2016 9:54 AM

Mar 2014
AltoRoark99 said:
I've never understood the "I don't like it" = pretentious mentality.
Gluzin said:
Just because the characters are fucked up, it doesn't mean they are bad characters.
Boom. Thank you, Likeable =/= good.
Mar 14, 2016 9:55 AM

Jun 2012
Miyazaki movies do not deserve to be put on a pedestal.

merryfistmas said:
AltoRoark99 said:
This is coming from a guy who admittedly has not watched the anime and is basing his opinion off of a review he read. It's a bait.
HolybaptiserMar 14, 2016 9:58 AM
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Mar 14, 2016 9:55 AM

Oct 2014
anobaka said:
I didn't find Spirited Away all that good.

Also, Baccano was pretty shit.
A lot of people think Spirited Away is pretty boring, I don't even remember it.

But Baccano! is amazing dude xD
Mar 14, 2016 9:56 AM
Jul 2018
I thought D.Gray-man was pretty shitty.
Mar 14, 2016 9:57 AM

Jun 2014
Tbh Cowboy Bebop is not even that good.
Mar 14, 2016 9:58 AM

Oct 2014
CrappyGod-sama said:
According to your list you haven't seen the old ones, which are regarded as the best, like Nausicaa and Grave of the Fireflies (although this one wasn't directed by Miyazaki but it's his studio so it's the same)
Mar 14, 2016 9:58 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Naruto is an anime about ninja.....

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 14, 2016 9:59 AM

Jun 2012
Gluzin said:
CrappyGod-sama said:
According to your list you haven't seen the old ones, which are regarded as the best, like Nausicaa and Grave of the Fireflies (although this one wasn't directed by Miyazaki but it's his studio so it's the same)
I've seen every Miyazaki movie and I've even read the manga for Nausicca. My list is not very up to date. Just a couple of nights ago I decided to add everything I watch that aired in the past couple of years and my list went up by over 45 entries. I'm sure I'd pass 450 if I added everything I've watched.

Mar 14, 2016 10:00 AM

Jun 2015
CrappyGod-sama said:
merryfistmas said:
This is coming from a guy who admittedly has not watched the anime and is basing his opinion off of a review he read. It's a bait.

I watched some of it though. When I read the review I only gave an impression, not an actual opinion.
Mar 14, 2016 10:02 AM

Oct 2014
CrappyGod-sama said:
Gluzin said:
I've seen every Miyazaki movie and I've even read the manga for Nausicca. My list is not very up to date. Just a couple of nights ago I decided to add everything I watch that aired in the past couple of years and my list went up by over 45 entries. I'm sure I'd pass 450 if I added everything I've watched.
And you don't think Nausicaa is good?
Mar 14, 2016 10:04 AM

Apr 2015
OT: End of Evangelion, No Game No Life, and Oregairu Zoku is an overrated piece of crap. On the contrary, Yosuga no Sora and School Days is an overhated anime. Makise Kurisu, Yuno Gasai, and Hachiman Hikigaya is super overrated in MAL just because of they're 'smart'. Also, Asuka Langley Soryuu is the worst grill in terms of personality ever created in anime.
merryfistmas said:
Ami Kawashima is Toradora! best girl

Yes! Yes! Yes! She's actually the reason I watch the anime in the first place.
Mar 14, 2016 10:05 AM

Jun 2012
Gluzin said:
CrappyGod-sama said:
And you don't think Nausicaa is good?
Thinking it is good is not equivalent to thinking it is the staple of Japanese animation. Nausicca is a very good manga, and Princess Mononoke was absolutely great. Everything else, including Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle Castle, would be 7/10's from me. I never said Miyazaki was bad, but I don't see his works, as a director, being as great as everyone and their mothers make them out to be. I'd much rather put Satoshi Kon on the pedestal.

Mar 14, 2016 10:06 AM

Feb 2016
I think Dragon Ball Z and Naruto is a complete shit (that is the kind of genre I cannot watch). Admittedly, I have only seen a piece here and there on TV as a kid.
Mar 14, 2016 10:06 AM

Mar 2015
You said:
OT: End of Evangelion, No Game No Life, and Oregairu Zoku is an overrated piece of crap. On the contrary, Yosuga no Sora and School Days is an overhated anime.
merryfistmas said:
Ami Kawashima is Toradora! best girl

Yes! Yes! Yes! She's actually the reason I watch the anime in the first place.
i don't understand why people ship her with mc when the title clearly toraxdora.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 6 hours ago

34 by weebtoge »»
8 seconds ago

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 17

92 by Skuletor »»
29 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

59 by SpeedyAlchemist »»
39 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

38 by TheSFHero »»
1 hour ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 9 hours ago

33 by TRC_Randy »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.