Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 13, 2016 9:33 AM

Mar 2014
Hello new members! Feel free to leave an introduction about yourself here.

My name is Renegading Soul. Psychological is my favorite anime genre hence why I made this club. Although that may be the case, Baccano! is my favorite anime of all time, even if its not psychological, I just really enjoy watching that anime and can watch it over and over again. I look forward to meeting some new peeps here.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 14, 2016 12:28 AM
Feb 2016
Hi there psychology friends i'm Mystro. I love all types of anime but specifically dark horror and psychological stuff. My favorite anime of all time is Flowers of Evil (Aku no Hana)! Im a graphic designer and music nerd irl so hai!!!
Mar 14, 2016 4:28 PM

Apr 2015
My Name is Dorky, some people call me "Droj" "Ty" (As my name is Tyler)
And my favorite types of anime are the ones in which you get emotionally attached to the characters. And the entire show, even the small parts send you on an Emotional roller coaster, whether it makes you smile or cry.

Any anime that can do this permanently imprints itself into my heart.
Mar 19, 2016 4:47 AM

Apr 2014
Hello,

My name is Cludensyo. I wouldn't say psychological is my favorite genre but I do enjoy stories that gets my head racking so anything between psychological and mystery. Despite this, I'm pretty excited to join this club and discussing about all the weird stuff the brain thinks about.

Yoroshikuu!!!
Jul 31, 2016 8:42 PM
Jul 2016
Hello everyone! My name is esotericarson and I really do love anything that psychologically fucks with me, which honestly is really hard to do. I keep looking though. The only thing that ever left me in a dizzy was Eraserhead, which isn't anime but if you want something that stops you from sleeping, watch it. Don't watch it though if you're bad at analyzing things and need dialogue.

Can't wait to see what goes down here.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Cat Soup: Dope or Nope?

Cludensyo - Mar 19, 2016

1 by LucyDejima »»
Mar 26, 2016 6:38 PM

» Any Reccomendations?

Cludensyo - Mar 19, 2016

0 by Cludensyo »»
Mar 19, 2016 4:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.